PDA

View Full Version : Should Donald Trump fund TMNT 3?

CyberCubed
07-12-2016, 01:25 PM
http://www.sbs.com.au/comedy/sites/sbs.com.au.comedy/files/trump_4.jpg

"China will make TMNT GREAT AGAIN, and we will make them pay for it!"

Etsyturtle2
07-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Yeahhhhh!!!!!

TheSkeletonMan939
07-12-2016, 01:28 PM
"China will make TMNT GREAT AGAIN, and we will make them pay for it!"

Hollwyood beat Donald to the punch. This is exactly why Hollywood is so excited to make all these CGI-fests: the Chinese love 'em and pay lots of $$$ for 'em.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
07-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Cubed. I love ya, man. I love ya like my own mentally handicapped brother.

PLEASE don't make me put you on the Ignore List. That would hurt me more than it hurts you... :tsad:

Andrew NDB
07-12-2016, 01:30 PM
What if it turns out Donald Trump is actually a huge closeted Mirage TMNT fan and would use his money to independently fund a full reboot?

snake
07-12-2016, 01:34 PM
We need to build a technodrome

Netkeeper
07-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Cubed. I love ya, man. I love ya like my own mentally handicapped brother.

PLEASE don't make me put you on the Ignore List. That would hurt me more than it hurts you... :tsad:
If I made a poll would you put me on your ignore list cy

Candy Kappa
07-12-2016, 02:35 PM
So Platunim Dunes ends up filing for a chapter 11?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
07-12-2016, 02:37 PM
If I made a poll would you put me on your ignore list cy

I'd feel conflicted. I'd cry a little, pour out a bottle of champagne in your honor, and then put your ass on the Ignore List faster than Andrew makes plant jokes.

ToTheNines
07-12-2016, 03:18 PM
What if it turns out Donald Trump is actually a huge closeted Mirage TMNT fan and would use his money to independently fund a full reboot?

Still wouldn't vote for him. I would probably stop wishing him dead, though.

IndigoErth
07-12-2016, 03:50 PM
He'd spend half the money on the on-set hair stylists and products for both himself and cast. But... if that includes Casey's hair...

If he's a closeted Mirage fan, then I'm really curious who his favorite character is, which he will of course demand makes an appearance. (What character would he relate to. :lol:)

snake
07-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Still wouldn't vote for him. I would probably stop wishing him dead, though.

I wish Hilary was dead

ToTheNines
07-12-2016, 05:04 PM
I wish Hilary was dead

It you're trying to get a rise out of me, you've failed. She's horrible too.

Johnson/Weld 2016. #TeamGov

Galactus
07-12-2016, 05:12 PM
Yeah but what about Krang's tiny hands?

snake
07-12-2016, 05:21 PM
It you're trying to get a rise out of me, you've failed. She's horrible too.

Johnson/Weld 2016. #TeamGov

Nah, I never pinned you for a shillary type

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
07-12-2016, 06:46 PM
Oh yeah? Well... well I wish that Andrew Jackson was dead!!!

Damn, shoulda used that one for a pony instead. :tsad:

Commenter 42
07-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Never Hillary.

Johnson was on Real Time recently. He's hard to read, but at least he's human.

CyberCubed
07-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Trump should make a cameo in a Bay Turtles movie. They deserve each other.

ToTheNines
07-12-2016, 08:28 PM
Never Hillary.

Johnson was on Real Time recently. He's hard to read, but at least he's human.

I caught it. Bill was cool to him, and rightfully so since he's the only person running for president that would uphold the constitution and didn't bungle his prior terms in office (Donald excluded from the latter critique). But that MSNBC **** boy Ari whatever was a total douche to him during the overtime segment.

Commenter 42
07-12-2016, 09:13 PM
I caught it. Bill was cool to him, and rightfully so since he's the only person running for president that would uphold the constitution and didn't bungle his prior terms in office (Donald excluded from the latter critique). But that MSNBC **** boy Ari whatever was a total douche to him during the overtime segment.

There's got to be a way to argue for a do over. There must be a law for situations like this, and if not, there should be.

ToTheNines
07-13-2016, 04:19 AM
There's got to be a way to argue for a do over. There must be a law for situations like this, and if not, there should be.

Don't know what went on with the Democratic primary, certainly seemed like Bernie had a lot of support.

The goddamned Republicans though...

First of all, I don't mean to say politicians are great and everything is fine in Washington, but they need to tighten up criteria for being POTUS. Either have to have held political office or be high ranking military (I can only cite Eisenhower here).

And 17 ****ing candidates? Needs to be a limit on that, too. Too many idiots trying to get rich, and one accidently got all the knuckle draggers fired up.

Leolead
07-14-2016, 03:14 PM
Lmao, yes......

Raven
07-14-2016, 04:21 PM
YES! He can make it bigger and better, fill it full of winners and get rid of all these losers!

Netkeeper
07-15-2016, 08:10 PM
How can he make something bigger when he has such tiny hands?

IndigoErth
07-15-2016, 08:39 PM
Good question.

I heard he'd redesign the Turtles. But only their hands. He'll give them tiny hands since he has such hand envy and their huge hands make him very uncomfortable and jealous.

ToTheNines
07-16-2016, 03:25 AM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i55/5/9/27/frabz-Gary-johnson-the-new-hope-276ea5.jpg

Commenter 42
07-16-2016, 04:04 AM
What about Jill Stein? Is anybody talking about Jill Stein?

4 Options are better than none!

ToTheNines
07-16-2016, 04:07 AM
I actually get with the Greens more than the Dems, I'd vote for her if I thought she had a shot. They definitely deserve to be in the debates.

Next most popular is The Constitution Party. Try as I might, I can't decipher any difference between them and the Pubs.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-16-2016, 04:08 AM
Trump would be a pretty kickass shredder

Raven
07-16-2016, 07:21 AM
Trump would be a pretty kickass shredder

Or an even better krang!

plastroncafe
07-16-2016, 07:26 AM
I actually get with the Greens more than the Dems, I'd vote for her if I thought she had a shot. They definitely deserve to be in the debates.

Next most popular is The Constitution Party. Try as I might, I can't decipher any difference between them and the Pubs.

No love what so ever for the greens.
We don't hear a peep out of them unless it's a Big Election, and then it's just whining that they want a seat at the table.

Which sucks because I'd love to give them a chance, but every single primary that has a Green Party ballot, has an empty Green Party ballot.
They want to be considered a viable political party, and yet they never have any candidates running for offices that aren't wildly out of their reach.

Where the hell are the Green Party candidates for City Council? For State Senate and House?

Empty wind dressed up in good ideas.

ToTheNines
07-16-2016, 07:43 AM
Well with the majority of Americans feeling such apathy for "third parties", there are a ton of libertarians hiding amongst the Republicans. Ron Paul, Johnson/Weld at one point, Bob Barr, Justin Amash to name a few.

I could be totally ignorant here, but I would assume the same is true for the Green Party hiding out amongst the Democrats.

Edit: Speaking of Bill Weld, what's your opinion on him? I just remembered you're from Mass.

The Deadman
07-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Only if he's the Shredder and tells the Foot they're fired after they lose a fight.

Commenter 42
07-16-2016, 10:48 AM
Stein is picking up momentum, with Bernies absence.
I'm still wondering why he didn't break away from the dems at the 11th hour.

He was supposed to bring balance to the force...

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
07-16-2016, 11:32 AM
No love what so ever for the greens.
We don't hear a peep out of them unless it's a Big Election, and then it's just whining that they want a seat at the table.

Which sucks because I'd love to give them a chance, but every single primary that has a Green Party ballot, has an empty Green Party ballot.
They want to be considered a viable political party, and yet they never have any candidates running for offices that aren't wildly out of their reach.

Where the hell are the Green Party candidates for City Council? For State Senate and House?

Empty wind dressed up in good ideas.

What about Jill Stein? Is anybody talking about Jill Stein?

4 Options are better than none!

I ALWAYS forget about the Green Party because I only ever see them on the Presidential ballot. I don't think there's even a single Green Party member in my entire state...

CyberCubed
07-16-2016, 11:41 AM
Man, even a Donald Trump parody thread can still spawn political arguments. I guess Donald Trump just has that kind of impact on people, right?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
07-16-2016, 11:42 AM
Man, even a Donald Trump parody thread can still spawn political arguments. I guess Donald Trump just has that kind of impact on people, right?

Impact, yeah... if I could only describe Donald Trump in two polite words but still get my message across, it would be "Impact crater."

ToTheNines
07-16-2016, 12:00 PM
Who's arguing?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
07-16-2016, 12:18 PM
Who's arguing?

Yeah, we all seem to be getting along perfectly swell together.

With one voice we agree: All politicians suck.

ToTheNines
07-16-2016, 12:46 PM
Qg0pO9VG1J8

IndigoErth
07-16-2016, 02:38 PM
Or an even better krang!
The only vote Trump can get from me is for him to be Krang's new android body in TMNT 3. :tlol:

They should do it, who would not go just to see that.

ToTheNines
07-17-2016, 04:30 PM
Stein is picking up momentum, with Bernies absence.
I'm still wondering why he didn't break away from the dems at the 11th hour.

He was supposed to bring balance to the force...

This latest CNN poll has Gary up, Jill down and the two **** bags stagnated. http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/17/gary-johnson-reaches-all-time-polling-hi

Does seem weird though. You would think a bunch of Bernie people would go Green.

Commenter 42
07-17-2016, 05:05 PM
This latest CNN poll has Gary up, Jill down and the two **** bags stagnated. http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/17/gary-johnson-reaches-all-time-polling-hi

Does seem weird though. You would think a bunch of Bernie people would go Green.

It's big media. Wall street wants Clinton, she's obviously made a number of deals with people in power. Trump is obviously flawed, but she's not a reasonable choice, at all.

If y'all want to support a woman, great, Pick Jill. If you want less Government, go with Gary.

The other two are frightening options, two sides of the same corrupt coin.

ToTheNines
07-20-2016, 04:23 PM
If y'all want to support a woman, great, Pick Jill. If you want less Government, go with Gary.

The other two are frightening options, two sides of the same corrupt coin.

Everyone knows about isidewith.com right? Take the quiz!

Here are my results. Hilarious that I was a registered Republican not so long ago.

Commenter 42
07-20-2016, 04:28 PM
It's possible to turn this all around.

if we can cave 52 Genders, and 52 universes in the DCU, we can think beyond a two party system.

#VoteGarryVoteJill

#GlennGarryGlennJill

ToTheNines
08-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Snake and Netkeeper got the election thread locked, but I found this interesting.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10400&d=1470100559

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/01/us/elections/nine-percent-of-america-selected-trump-and-clinton.html?_r=0

Also, Johnson and Weld will be on CNN for a "townhall meeting" with Anderson Cooper Wednesday night.

Zak The Neutrino
08-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Well with the majority of Americans feeling such apathy for "third parties", there are a ton of libertarians hiding amongst the Republicans. Ron Paul, Johnson/Weld at one point, Bob Barr, Justin Amash to name a few.

I could be totally ignorant here, but I would assume the same is true for the Green Party hiding out amongst the Democrats.

Edit: Speaking of Bill Weld, what's your opinion on him? I just remembered you're from Mass.

You forgot Rand Paul. He is as well.

ToTheNines
08-02-2016, 10:25 AM
You forgot Rand Paul. He is as well.

Ehhhhh. He's not like a Ted Cruz-level fake libertarian, but he's not his father either. I do like most of what he says, but I can't reconcile some of the egregious comments he's made about gay marriage.