PDA

View Full Version : The reason all of these actors and celebrities should be in TMNT Part 3...

Andrew NDB
07-12-2016, 01:46 PM
http://www.johnlund.com/Images/Throwing-Tomatoes-At-Speaker.jpg

The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Whoopi Goldberg, Jackie Chan, Usher, Melissa Benoist, Will Smith and the Taco Bell chihuahua all in a Turtles movie where they're all female and there's no Raphael. For what reason should this possibly happen, you ask? Well, it needs to happen, it has to. Let's look at history.

Usually there's a movie, or two, and then the well kind of runs dry. They then try and mix things up a bit, going "cray cray" with things like setting subsequent stories in unlikely environments, like the Hood or outer space or time travel, or changing genres. And that's OK, because it's all become a joke and they are openly admitting they're in on the joke, too. And at that point the only stone left to unturn is a full reboot/remake, and start over again seriously.

So that's what PD needs to do in TMNT The Movie Part 3: show us they're in on the joke, share a laugh with us so that the healing can begin and it can be rebooted back to the Stone Age.

Cipher
07-12-2016, 01:52 PM
We joke, but this really would sell tickets, and I really would buy one.

pdizzle
07-12-2016, 02:03 PM
What the hell happened to this place? Whats up with the ongoing celebrity bait threads?

CyberCubed
07-12-2016, 02:09 PM
What the hell happened to this place? Whats up with the ongoing celebrity bait threads?

Because even though we're all 25-35+ year old adults, we're all still children at heart.

MAN children.

IndigoErth
07-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Everyone here is a celebrity publicist PLANT because all of these celebrities secretly want to be in a third film and you guy are getting paid to make these threads for them! Admit it.

Really, they'll just Google their own names one of these days soon and go "wtf?"

Also, some of us are women children, thank you.

Commenter 42
07-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Everyone here is a celebrity publicist PLANT because all of these celebrities secretly want to be in a third film and you guy are getting paid to make these threads for them! Admit it.

Really, they'll just Google their own names one of these days soon and go "wtf?"

Also, some of us are women children, thank you.

Post of the day.

Leolead
07-12-2016, 08:08 PM
We joke, but this really would sell tickets, and I really would buy one.
Same!!
:ohwell:

Anima Gemini
07-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Part of me agrees, but what if it ended up being so successful at the box office that they kept making additional, progressively more ridiculous sequels? Oh well. I suppose at this point it doesn't matter either way, so why not? Better to laugh than to cry.

If nothing else, at least seeing these posts on the main page gave me a reason to bother visiting this section of the forums. It's good to have a laugh about the whole situation. Sort of therapeutic, in a way. :lol: Let the healing begin!

Netkeeper
07-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Post of the day.
+1ing this

Etsyturtle2
07-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Earth!
Fire!
Wind!
Water!
Heart!

Go planet!

By your powers combined I am Captain Planet!

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
He's our powers magnified,
And he's fighting on the planet side

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
Gonna help him put asunder,
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

(chanting)
We're the planeteers,
You can be one too!
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do,
Looting and polluting is not the way,
Hear what Captain Planet has to say:

THE POWER IS YOOOOOOUUUURRRSSSSS!!!!!

Commenter 42
07-12-2016, 09:18 PM
https://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Alright+i+ll+pay+you+10+if+you+sign+over+the+_9b5f d13f143f56089309f306cc0ba11a.jpg

snake
07-12-2016, 11:05 PM
More like captain PLANT

IndigoErth
07-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Captain Underplants.

Commenter 42
07-12-2016, 11:25 PM
I don't care if it is Tuedsay.

http://www.nevadaugly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/portada-shots.jpg

TheSkeletonMan939
07-14-2016, 02:31 PM
Tell me the truth guys: would you rather have the TMNT movie we've all come up with here, or a good reboot?

I'm kind of conflicted to be honest.

Andrew NDB
07-14-2016, 02:32 PM
Tell me the truth guys: would you rather have the TMNT movie we've all come up with here, or a good reboot?

I'm kind of conflicted to be honest.

Can we have both?

Netkeeper
07-15-2016, 08:01 PM
Please mommy can we have both