PDA

View Full Version : Writing a fan script for a TMNT Fan Film

Fishface
07-12-2016, 09:51 PM
I am not sure if this is in the right category but I was going to write a script for a TMNT movie that was my own film. This is just a fan script I wanted to work on. Does anyone or anybody have any ideas or characters that they would like to see in the script itself? Any ideas at all?

Etsyturtle2
07-12-2016, 10:00 PM
I am not sure if this is in the right category but I was going to write a script for a TMNT movie that was my own film. This is just a fan script I wanted to work on. Does anyone or anybody have any ideas or characters that they would like to see in the script itself? Any ideas at all?

I wanna see the tmnt and shredder in it.
Or perhaps...

Jackie Chan?

Powder
07-12-2016, 10:20 PM
It wouldn't be yours if you got the concepts from other people.

Fishface
07-12-2016, 10:23 PM
I wanna see the tmnt and shredder in it.
Or perhaps...

Jackie Chan?

Characters I plan to include are:

The 4 Turtles
Splinter
April
Casey
Shredder
Tatsu
Foot Soldiers
TCRI Workers
Hun
Purple Dragons
Utroms

Technogeek29
07-13-2016, 02:19 AM
Good mistake to avoid while writing, Mysteries are fine but don't ever make the reader say "why" I know it sounds strange but making you wonder why something is? Isn't the same as making you questioning why?

Krutch
07-13-2016, 07:49 AM
There was a thread in the movie forum called "What would YOU do?" or something like that, so you could probably cruise through that thread if you're looking for ideas. But as a writer myself, I agree with Powder: it should come from you.

Good luck!

Jephael
07-13-2016, 10:22 AM
I once thought about writing a play set in the original live action film universe, though the idea kinda fizzled out quick. The opening scene had the TMNT and Casey coming back to April's apartment after a run in with the newly formed Foot Clan.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
07-13-2016, 10:57 AM
There was a thread in the movie forum called "What would YOU do?" or something like that, so you could probably cruise through that thread if you're looking for ideas. But as a writer myself, I agree with Powder: it should come from you.

Good luck!

As a fellow writer, this and Powder's statement.

Do it yourself.

ZariusTwo
07-13-2016, 02:40 PM
I wrote a fan script a while back. Had a blast. Your best input will come from your own ideas.

Raven
07-13-2016, 03:01 PM
What I would want to see all depends on your budget, something involving City at War would be pretty cool.