PDA

View Full Version : Over 70+ people killed in France terrorist attack in Nice

CyberCubed
07-14-2016, 05:12 PM
France is attacked by terrorists AGAIN, and this time the death toll is a staggering 70+ people so far. :(

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36800730

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/index.html

How the **** is this going on? 70+ people! This is sick.

TurtleTitan97
07-14-2016, 05:17 PM
Good grief. :(

IndigoErth
07-14-2016, 05:20 PM
:( Wow, how sad.

Okay, world... so when are we going to ban together and decide that enough is enough and burn down the hive these bastards are coming from or being influenced by.

CyberCubed
07-14-2016, 05:20 PM
73 dead according to the BBC. The terrorists drove a truck straight into a crowd and then opened fire.

MikeandRaph87
07-14-2016, 05:23 PM
Just logged in to report this. The number of casualties are conflicting since it is developing. Either way its bad with this deliberate truck attack. The drive has been shot and believed dead.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/livecoverage/breaking-news-now/lc-BBulngS

thundermaster612
07-14-2016, 06:21 PM
I'm really just starting to get annoyed and I feel that ISIS was not behind this and it was just humanity being their retarded selves. I want to say I really don't care anymore but then I'm probably going to get attacked by some sort of terrorist so I won't.

CyberCubed
07-14-2016, 06:23 PM
Terrorists have been killing people since...the beginning of time essentially. Its just it seems like they've been ramping up their attacks more in recent years. Not sure what's bringing about these more frequent and diverse attacks, something needs to be done.

Its actually stuff like this that makes people support Trump because they think he can go an exterminate all the terrorists at once or something.

IndigoErth
07-14-2016, 06:43 PM
Psh, money does not solve everything. If the businessman thinks he can just use his wealth and sense of business to take care of it... :lol:

If anything he's going to piss off allies with his attitude and alienate us instead.

CyberCubed
07-14-2016, 06:55 PM
74 confirmed dead, probably a lot injured. Can't believe this many people died. Various other news sites, twitter, etc. are all updating the story.

Sadly I think this is going to continue in the coming months, these terrorists attacks are too coordinated to just be isolated incidents.

ranger_scout
07-14-2016, 07:24 PM
The violence is this world really needs to stop. :cry:

Prowler
07-14-2016, 10:40 PM
Jesus. :(

France has been going through tough times in the last couple of years.

sdp
07-14-2016, 10:42 PM
Islam/The Left
Guns/The Right

CyberCubed
07-14-2016, 11:05 PM
Makes you wonder why France doesn't officially declare war and go on the offensive. This is practically an act of war. Pretty much the same thing that led the U.S. to war after 9/11.

IndigoErth
07-14-2016, 11:25 PM
Practically? More like definitely.

And I guess maybe many don't want to get involved in a long expensive war that will bankrupt them and cost more lives. Why we all just need to ban together, share the cost, find them...and leave a crater in the ground and be done with it.

We need a way of getting ISIS and Al-Qaeda pissed at each other... then just sit back with the popcorn and what them destroy each other. Why can't this be a thing. :ohwell:

Prowler
07-14-2016, 11:44 PM
Makes you wonder why France doesn't officially declare war and go on the offensive. This is practically an act of war. Pretty much the same thing that led the U.S. to war after 9/11.
They bombed Syria after the Paris attacks... but obviously ISIS folk aren't just concentrated in one area. They have links all over Europe in countries such as Belgium and France, it seems.

Refractive Reflections
07-15-2016, 12:54 AM
Practically? More like definitely.

And I guess maybe many don't want to get involved in a long expensive war that will bankrupt them and cost more lives. Why we all just need to ban together, share the cost, find them...and leave a crater in the ground and be done with it.

It's not just declaring a war itself and "leaving a crater in the ground", but as we've seen from just 5 years ago, there has to be a stable governments within Iraq and Syria, because ISIS was able to exploit the government disorder and corruption to their advantage. That's why some are saying as brutally harsh as Saddam was in Iraq, Assad was in Syria, Gaddaffi was in Libya, etc, at least they eliminated extremists and should have been left there, and that the Arab Spring was more detrimental than beneficial, and that the West was too idealistic/naive thinking those uprising would lead to positive changes.

jaZlgHpiHE0
lGGDfmhKoyk

Combating ISIS takes a far deeper assessment, because it's not fighting a nation, but against an extremist ideology, especially when you have disillusioned/disaffected teens and 20-somethings from the West trying to join ISIS, and where ISIS is able to lure and recruit more individuals faster than drones and other military actions can eliminate. It's a complex, multi-factorial problem that involves broad topics such as politics and culture, down to the individual's perspective and existential reasoning in wanting to join ISIS.

If anyone's interested in the documentary:
LVai5RhSpaE

Prowler
07-15-2016, 12:57 AM
USA and Western Europe should just tell Saudi Arabia to f*ck off an stop buying oil from them... oh wait, that's not gonna happen.

CyberCubed
07-15-2016, 02:06 AM
Death toll is now 84. What a goddamn shame.

Wesley
07-15-2016, 09:37 AM
Shocking. I thought that the truck might have been out of control at first when I heard about the attack on the news, but it was horrifying to find out that it wasn't an accident.