PDA

View Full Version : my new site

PWDESAI
07-16-2002, 12:38 PM
hi
it still is going through a lot of work, it's sort of in the beta stage. Even though i don't know what that means...
anywho the episode downloads are up, so if you want a few good tmnt eps,
go to www.wheeljack.com
thanks
Paul

Nturtle
07-16-2002, 02:54 PM
oh wow Episode downloads!!!!! Very cool!!

Nickokapo
07-16-2002, 03:25 PM
yeah that's pretty cool, it's been a while since i last saw a divx ep in a site :D
hmmmm...the free hosting includes 50 mb of webspace and ftp upload, i want to upload enter the shredder but it's 56 mb...maybe i can shrink it to 50 mb with vdub...i'll try =\
oh and please let me know when the comic reviews are up! :)

azure turtle
07-16-2002, 03:57 PM
Cool site, Paul! :) And with full eps, people will probably flock to it like moths to a light bulb.

Now, I'm gonna move this thread over to General Discussion, so don't freak out if it suddenly disappears. ;)

Anonymous
07-16-2002, 11:09 PM
well I would download eps if I had a faster connection, but I have enough eps on tape anyway, they're crowding my tv cabinet!

Azraelito
07-17-2002, 09:30 AM
wowwwwww transformers yuhuuuuuuuuu i have a lot of episdodes too.
will you put tmnt comics??

Nickokapo
07-17-2002, 10:46 AM
i think he will put comic reviews, not full comics...which is good because im waiting to read them :P
cat woman from channel six!one of my favorite episodes...i saw a buncha' eps while waiting for my internet connection to be back on and one of em was catwoman from chan 6...how come i never noticed all those voice/coloring errors before!i think the funniest one is when leonardo cuts april's collar and then donatello magically appears in leo's place...with the purple bandana and don's voice...but in the same place leo was, and holding leo's katana!leo has been possesed by don! :dead: :lol:

azure turtle
07-17-2002, 12:30 PM
I've always loved the little toon mistakes! Maybe Paul should put a section up on his site for those?? ;) I remember the infamous five turtles mistake in one of the earliest episodes. I forgot the name, but it was the ep where the building gets flooded...was it Enter The Shredder?

PWDESAI
07-18-2002, 12:23 PM
that's the first one, turtle tracks i believe
anywho, sure i can try and put bloopers up, but first i want to finish the site, it's still in progress.
Yeah my friend is the one who owns that web hosting, i bet he'll give u a break and give u 56mb, or i can host ur episode, i have an ftp u can upload it to, im me or respond back here if you want to.
Paul

Nickokapo
07-18-2002, 12:25 PM
yeah i just replied to you here:
http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=502
:D

spazyk
07-22-2002, 03:36 PM
Yes The 5 turtles I just watched that one in my collection of TMNT cartton!