PDA

View Full Version : A serious question about TMNT III

neatoman
07-19-2016, 05:05 PM
If Kenshin got April's clothes when he replaced her, did he run around in her panties the entire time or did those go with her like the Walkman?

No but seriously, I just watched the movie for the second time in my life (after at least a decade I think) and I don't think the conflict betweeen Norinaga and the villagers was ever explained, why was he at war with them? There was bunch things that weren't explained or didn't make sense but this was probably the biggest problem as far as the plot was concerned.

Powder
07-19-2016, 05:07 PM
The honor guards came in their underwear, so for the kiddies sake, I guess we should assume those two remained in their own too.

& I think the conflict was just supposed to be that he was corrupt & threw anyone who didn't like his rule into dungeons unfairly.

Panda_Kahn_fan
07-20-2016, 11:59 PM
The honor guards came in their underwear, so for the kiddies sake, I guess we should assume those two remained in their own too.

& I think the conflict was just supposed to be that he was corrupt & threw anyone who didn't like his rule into dungeons unfairly.

That's a distinct possibility about him being corrupt. I'm pretty sure Norinaga was based on Oda Nobunaga, a really nasty dictator from Japanese history, who's still remembered today as a villain.