07-26-2016, 01:15 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1252995

Died at 53.

The Deadman
07-26-2016, 02:06 PM
RIP. Who will I call now for my free tarot readin'? :(

Prowler
07-26-2016, 02:14 PM
I had never even heard of her until I clicked this thread.

Kinda odd CyberCubed was the one making this thread. You watched a psychic tarot reading tv show, Cyber?

RIP anyway.

Andrew NDB
07-26-2016, 02:56 PM
She probably saw it coming.

MsMarvelDuckie
07-26-2016, 07:40 PM
I doubt it. As psychics go, she was about as phony as a three dollar bill. That said, I watched her show a few times. It was quite entertaining in spite of being full of bullocks. (This is coming from someone who actually DOES read Tarot.) RIP with the rest of history's great psychic mountebanks.

sdp
07-27-2016, 06:29 PM
Phonies telling phones they're more legit. :lol:

MsMarvelDuckie
08-10-2016, 06:51 PM
If that was aimed at me you are mistaken. I don't do it for pay, but I actually DO read Tarot and Celtic animal oracle, as well as Norse runes. Not a phony thank you. However, I know for a fact that most of the phone psychics ARE, since they often get TWO of the same "card" in a reading. :teek: :trolleye: :tlol: :tgrumble:
That is basically stacking the deck....

It's been a while since I did any readings, but the one that I'm most proud of was the one I did for a friend several years ago that not only predicted getting married soon, but how soon she'd have a kid and that it would be a boy. All correct.

BubblyShell22
08-11-2016, 09:29 AM
I saw her commercials all of the time, and my sis and I would make fun of her. I'm not doubting that there are legit tarot readers out there, but Cleo wasn't one of them. Still she was entertaining to say the least and with that aside, it still sucks that she had to pass that way.