PDA

View Full Version : Ooze canisters! And funky van.

darthsmozers
07-30-2016, 09:19 PM
Sorry, I wasn't sure if I should post to the collection forum or here.

I found these at my parents' house in my old box of X-Men figures. I think the van was from a toiletries set (soap went in the empty space on top rear). The big ooze can is empty/clean, but look how many small canisters I found!

Question: My small canisters come in green (see through), grey, and grey with ooze sticker. Were there any other varieties?

Thanks for looking.

Mzx10484
07-31-2016, 03:01 AM
There was also a purple one from Road Ready Shredder.

darthsmozers
07-31-2016, 06:36 AM
There was also a purple one from Road Ready Shredder.

Thanks! :)

tmntman
07-31-2016, 07:25 AM
The later reissues of the Movie Star Turtles has the ooze canisters molded in whatever color the rest of the weapons were. I have solid green, burgundy and I believe a yellow one as well. Plus there was Night Ninja Michaelangelo from the Auto Mutations which had an ooze canister that pulled out to form his nunchuks and they were bronze.

darthsmozers
07-31-2016, 08:08 AM
The later reissues of the Movie Star Turtles has the ooze canisters molded in whatever color the rest of the weapons were. I have solid green, burgundy and I believe a yellow one as well. Plus there was Night Ninja Michaelangelo from the Auto Mutations which had an ooze canister that pulled out to form his nunchuks and they were bronze.

Thanks for the info!

TheCanadiandrome
07-31-2016, 05:10 PM
man those are cool little cannisters

Powder
07-31-2016, 08:00 PM
Turtle Saint comes with a translucent red ooze canister.