PDA

View Full Version : TMNT: Villains in a Half Shell (AU)


Lethal Lullaby
08-03-2016, 07:21 AM
An idea for a hopefully short term RP, where the roles of our heroes and villains have been swapped. Shredder and his crew are now the heroes, and must protect the city from Splinter and his followers.

Rules

>You are to play only as your character(s) and no one else's.

>Don't post half assed, short replies, please. Nothing less than a few sentences at least.

>No god modding. Everyone has a weakness.

>No limit on the amount of characters you can play, but just try not to overwhelm yourself. I'll try to be on here more often than I have been.

Canon Characters

Leonardo: Electric
Donatello: (stuckinthecloset) < waiting on approval.
Raphael: Gold Mutant
Michelangelo: TurtleWA
April: TurtleWA
Casey: Lethal Lullaby
Splinter: Lethal Lullaby
Shredder: Fang Wolf
Karai: Electric
Henchmutants: NPC (anyone may play throughout the game)
(other canon may be added/removed if wanted/needed.)

Original Characters

Mystee (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1449331&postcount=342): Lethal Lullaby
Kenny (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1577208&postcount=358) & Benjamin (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1577207&postcount=357) Reid: Lethal Lullaby
Witchpanther: Fang Wolf
Rockelle: (stuckinthecloset) < waiting approval

Fang Wolf
08-03-2016, 11:18 AM
I will join as Witchpanther & Shredder

TurtleWA
08-03-2016, 12:15 PM
This looks fun and I like being creative. But I have never been a part of any RPG in my life but willing to take a crack at it if everyone has the patience for a newbie.

Electric
08-03-2016, 04:38 PM
I'll speak for everyone and say we'd happily take a newcomer. Hope you enjoy.

Lethal, could I be Karai and Leo

Lethal Lullaby
08-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Yes yes yes to everyone who replied. I'm go edit the post. Who you wanna be, TurtleWA?

TurtleWA
08-03-2016, 07:25 PM
I'm thinking Michelangelo and/or Rocksteady.

Lethal Lullaby
08-04-2016, 04:01 AM
I could add you as other for now, until you decide otherwise, TurtleWA. :3

TurtleWA
08-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Definitely put me down for Mikey and just not sure about Rocksteady and time investment and all. Nothing to base it on bc being new and everything. Mikey is a villain this time around right?

Lethal Lullaby
08-04-2016, 10:29 AM
Definitely put me down for Mikey and just not sure about Rocksteady and time investment and all. Nothing to base it on bc being new and everything. Mikey is a villain this time around right?

Alright got you as just Mikey. And yes he is villainous. So are his brothers and the rest of the original good guys.

TurtleWA
08-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Sweet :tcool:

Put me down as April as well. I think it would be a fun challenge to have another character added. And would be good to have another to write for and play off of with Mikey. What do you think?

Lethal Lullaby
08-04-2016, 02:37 PM
Sweet :tcool:

Put me down as April as well. I think it would be a fun challenge to have another character added. And would be good to have another to write for and play off of with Mikey. What do you think?

Sounds like a plan to me. ^3^

Electric
08-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Karai as a good guy, interacting with a bad April. this'll be interesting

Lethal Lullaby
08-06-2016, 07:32 PM
((Okay. We could probably start soon. Just gotta be patient for our Donatello player to get her profile activated. I'm going to see Suicide Squad and possibly Lights Out at a drive-in theater, so if anyone wants to make their first responses go ahead.))

Lethal Lullaby
08-07-2016, 03:08 PM
((Far as Donnie is concerned, we'll have him in his lab. Hopefully not for too long.))

Alarms blared as Casey drifts from around a corner of a building downtown. The motorcycle he was riding was a matte black with a large white skull on the hood. The hubcaps of his wheels were chrome colored, spiked out with miniature skulls right in the center. As to be expected even the helmet had a skull over cross bones on the back. Tied down on the back of his bike was a burlap sap, nearly half his size. He heard the police sirens up ahead and chuckled lowly to himself.

Several police cars were seen blocking off the end of the street Casey was heading in. Instead of stopping, Casey picked up speed. One officer took up a megaphone trying to Casey to stop. It was then the young man tossed out a few black paint/smoke bombs, before making a quick U-turn speeding out of there. "Later, losers!"

~*~

Mystee whistled as she strolled the darkened streets of Manhattan. A dark red Louisville Slugger rested upon her right shoulder, the handle in her right hand. Her ears picked up the sounds of sirens elsewhere in the city, and she laughed in amusement. "Oh ho ho ho. Nobody going to be getting any sleep tonight." She sang before her attention was drawn to the gems of a jewelry shop. Her eyes went twice their size, her lips curling into a cat-like grin.

"Mmm~ Don't mind if I do." She chimed swinging the titanium based bat right into the glass of the door, shattering it. She was quick to grab as much expensive jewelry possible, as the shops alarm system was set off. Immediately after she high tailed it out of there, not needing any vehicle for her escape.

~*~

Benjamin walked from the restroom in the base, having just washed some clay from his hands. He knew it was late, but he really felt the need to finish the mugs he was making. He saw that his twin's light was still on and made his way over to the room. With a few knocks on the door, Benjamin informed his brother, "Ken, Johan*. It's 11:54 p.m. I get you two are having a sleep over, but do try to get plenty of rest."

In his room Kenny was sitting beside his friend watching cat-videos, both either giggling or commenting in awe. When they heard the knock at the door, Johan paused the movie while Kenny turned his head to the door. "Don't worry Ben, we were just about to anyways!" He responds, closing the laptop down. He tries to get up, but struggles with his legs feeling like jello.

He nearly feel, but fortunately caught by his friend. "Hey Ken-doll, walk much?" His friend joked before Kenny lightly pushed him away, "Shut up!" He laughed in response.

TurtleWA
08-07-2016, 11:17 PM
From underneath umbrellas people around NYC watch their screens as networks talk of recent high speed police chases and jewelry store smash and grabs.

April O'neil stumbles out from the entrance doors of Channel Six News. Laugh-crying to herself. "Who needs this job anyway. Fire me will they. We will see about that. I am the best at what I do. Who cares if I show up buzzed once in awhile. I need to find Casey, that's what I need to do."

__

Not far away a mixture of motor oil and storm runoff drips into the darker then usual sewers of NYC where we find Michelangelo. He hasn't slept or ate in days. He sits not in front of the TV but in an awkwardly crouched stance on the dirty dojo floor. Methodically wrapping boxes. Mumbling to himself. "Wait until the surface dwellers get a load of these. Hahahaha!!!"

__

Donnie continues to remain silent and reclusive.

Fang Wolf
08-08-2016, 06:03 AM
Witchpanther Saki was out for hunt after criminal activities in City..
☾~ "Ah, I can hear the police need help..." he says and follow the police sirens.
It will lead him to the villains who make their moves.

☠ → [In the Foot] ← ☠
Shredder look out from Window →
And waiting for the report from his Son, daughter and his Henchmans.

GoldMutant
08-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Down in the sewer lair, the Turtles' world is much different. Gone were the game machines, the couch, all the materialistic possessions... gone. As if sold and illegally utilized, the area now serves as a containment of bloodshed, weaponry, and the basic material to survive.

Within his room, Raphael stays as the majority of his family and friends are now out in the world, committing petty theft and drawing attention. He is kneeling before a torn up photo of Hamato Yoshi carrying the Turtles prior to mutation.

"Last thing we need to be are overnight sensations" he grumbles. "I don't get it, all I want to do is smash stuff, but why waste my breath?"

He gets up and heads into his closet, looking for what he can use. Many of the smoke bombs, shurikens, and knives have been taken while he was asleep. He reflects on the situation: they were trained as tools of vengeance by Master Splinter, to take revenge on Oroku Saki.

"If meager revenge, how long must we continue for?" Raphael thinks on.

Electric
08-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Leo knelt, eyes closed, ears focused, waiting for an order. His sensei nearby, he would do nothing else until he was told. His determination to complete Splinters task for revenge was only trumped by his determination to please his sensei. He had and would continue to follow his command to a T.

-----

Karai trained in the dojo, practicing a series of moves on the dummy in front of her. She had been at it for hours, but wanted every move to be perfect. With one last routine, she was satisfied, and exited the room. Walking the halls she strolled up to her fathers throne room, walking in.

Lethal Lullaby
08-12-2016, 05:49 PM
Casey managed to get away from the police, riding his bike down into the subway. He kept riding, until he got to his hideout and parked his motorcycle somewhere near impossible to spot. He untied the sack that he brought, carrying it over his shoulder as he carefully tiptoed around the series of traps he had made around his hide out. While he rarely though anyone would try to come to his hideout, he just had to be certain.

After successfully entering his hideout, he took a seat on a worn and torn recliner he had down there. He opened the bag that sat on his lap, counting through the cash. However he only counted partway as he took out his phone. "S***. I wonder what Red is up to. Perhaps I can take her gambling with me tomorrow." He says sending her a text asking, 'Yo Red. Busy this weekend?'

~*~

Mystee turned an alley, strolling along before stopping at a door. It was the back door to what used to be a little ice cream store. Now it had been shut shut down and out of business for months. She currently was residing in the shop, where she even painted the glass of the front door black. She figured nobody would want the small building, especially with what stores surrounded it. On the left side of her was a 'green' shop, and on the right was a strip club.

Mystee then plopped down onto some old cushions she had obviously stolen. She pulled out the jewelry she recently stole and hugged them close to her, as if they were her most valuable possessions. She fell back on her back sighing. "Well I'm bored now..."

~*~

Splinter eyes scanned around the room, a breath of annoyance coming through his nose, seeing that the only son in his presence was Leonardo. He shook his head, not certain what they were doing, but knew he was going have a long 'talk' with them about it. He looked down to Leonardo before commanding, "Stand, Leonardo. What's the status on Oroku Saki and his followers?"

TurtleWA
08-13-2016, 08:56 PM
April takes her phone out and notices a text from Casey. She answers his question. "Not really busy. I suppose I won't be for awhile. I just got fired." April sends a quick follow up text "I hadn't heard from you and couldn't find you earlier. So I'm on my way to see Michelangelo. What've you been up to?"

A short while later:
April enters the dojo. Still dressed in the clothes that she's had on for days. A black halter top, black jeans, and a yellow Obey Slick Rider motorcycle jacket. She loves the faded yellow of the jacket with all its zippers and removable belt. She just couldn't help but sneak out of the store with it when no one was watching.

April approaches Mikey with an obviously forced smile. He jumps not having heard her enter. "Mikey, what's in these boxes?" April asks. Michelangelo has just finished wrapping the gifts for the "surface dwellers" as he puts it.

Mikey begins to explain his maniacal plan. "With these boxes we can finally show the people above what it's like to be different."
April replies "Alright Mikey enough of this vague master criminal stuff. Just tell me the plan. I want in. As long as it will help me with those bastards at channel six. I don't care what I have to do."

Mikey continues:
"I was rummaging around Donnie's lab and found some of the green stuff. It's a 'specially formula.' Look, it says so right on the label. I mixed some of it with cookie batter. Now whoever eats a cookie becomes painfully mutated."

Electric
08-13-2016, 11:01 PM
Leo's body responded instantaneously to the command, rising from his knees to his feet with his head bowed, eyes opening finally to stare at the dark floor only slightly visible by a few candles set around the room.

"Oroku Saki and his foot have been quiet ever since our run in with Karai last week. I have been doing nightly recon missions, as you instructed. The foot base is well protected, Saki is obviously not taking any chances. I believe the only way for us to engage them would then be to draw them out." While his head remained bowed forward, his eyes lifted up to the top of his lids so that he could look to Splinter. "I can begin devising a plan for that if you would like, Sensei."

Fang Wolf
08-14-2016, 04:17 AM
(from 15 AUG come I be gone i 4 days)

Witchpanther stop and smell in air.
"Father, I get their scent.....
I will follow it now...."

-In the foot-
Shredder grin under his mask.
"Good...Hehee....

Karai, I have job for you..
You and Witchpanther will take care about our enemies..*Turtles and their friends*
*Hehee* But Leave Splinter to me..
Save the City from them...understand?"

Lethal Lullaby
08-15-2016, 10:30 PM
"Fired?" Casey shook his head chuckling to himself. "Oh man.." He then responded to April's messages with. 'Hey don't sweat. It's their loss. As for what I've been up to: Just the usual. This weekend we should go gambling. If you want. IDC.' after the message was sent he tossed his phone aside.

Casey then leaned his chair back, placing his hands behind his head. He stared upwards for a while, before letting out a huff. Rolling to his left slightly he reached his hand out until he grabbed his laptop. After some readjustments he started to watch some videos, most being of fights.

~*~

The fact that Oroku was still alive, greatly annoyed Splinter. One day he would put and end to that man. He took in a breath sighing, trying to not lose his cool. His face may not have shown it, but he was somewhat proud of Leonardo's progress. He nodded his head after his son suggested coming up with a plan that could help them out.

"Very well. You do that, and leave no room for mistakes." With that being said, the walked out past Leonardo, heading to the kitchen. He then grabbed himself some cup noodles, paying little to no attention to the bugs that crawled from the cabinet.

~*~

Benjamin had followed Karai after having seen her leave the dojo. He figured she'd go to see what her father wanted. Perhaps he would be given something to do as well. It seemed Shredder already had plans for his son and daughter, for soon as they walked in Karai and Witch Panther were already being demanded. He frowned for a moment, before sighing in defeat to himself. He hadn't been in the clan for as long as Karai or Witchpanther, so it made sense to him that they were Shredder's first options.

~*~

"Oh I know what I could do~" Mystee sang to herself, cackling afterwards. She placed her hands face down, pushing herself up before leaping up to her feet. She blew a little kiss to her tarantula, waving him off, before exitting her home. "I think it's about time I pay a certain 4 a visit." She then took off at high speed.

She was in the lair in less than 10 minutes of leaving her own place. She immediately headed to Raphael's room, picking up a stray shuriken on her way. Without warning she yanked the door open, before throwing the blade towards him, but purposely aimed so it'd go past his head and land behind him.

GoldMutant
08-18-2016, 06:55 PM
Raphael hears the sound of the door and the thrown weapon and immediately flips out of the way. He then notices Mystee right at the door.

"You gotta love crazy chicks." he mutters to himself as he readies his sais.

"Ya better have a reason stickin' your nose around here Mystee. I don't have time to deal with you." Raph exclaims, pointing his sais to the exit.

Electric
08-19-2016, 11:18 PM
Karai rolled her eyes, loathing the fact that she had yet again been paired with witch panther.
"You mean the job we've been working on for the past few years?" She asked, curious about the rather vague directions and her fathers rather negligence of the turtles last encounter with them. "Whatever you say"

She turned and walked out of the thrown room. The the turtles hadn't been seen for a week, so going out into the city to find them would be pointless and put them at risk. But knowing the reptiles, they would soon come for them. So she'd focus her time on preparing for the inevitable.

----

"Yes sensei" Leo said Bowing as Splinter left. He followed out, turning instead to the dojo, hearing a conversation. In the dim lighting, he sees April, Mikey and small boxes on the floor around them. He had no desire to know, or care what his brother was up to, but he need them and the packages out. He did his best planning in the dojo. Always had, as the only other quiet space was Donnies lab, but he had learned not to go in there. He had to do it in here.

"Mikey. Out." He said bluntly "and take this crap with you" he said striding over to the corner where he had stored a map of the foot base Donnie had taken. Picking it up, he walked toward the center of the room, next to April. kneeling down to spread it out. As his eye began working over the page, he mumbled "you might wanna take the tag off that shirt. Can't think of an easier way to get caught" to her, eyes never leaving the paper.

Fang Wolf
08-21-2016, 04:47 AM
"We come Find you shellbugs and our master Rat..hehee..."
Witchpanther smirked and Behinde him run lots of Elite Footbots.

He stop and smell in air again.
"Soon come City be save from shellbugs and their rat Master...heheee...."

Lethal Lullaby
08-25-2016, 03:55 PM
((OOC: Sorry that it's taken me so long to reply to this, was waiting to see if our other player would respond first. Also I don't want the RPG to have too many posts, for when our Donatello finally gets her account activated by Krang or Shredder. Then again, who knows how long we'll have to wait on that. Which kind of sucks.))

Mystee stuck her tongue out at Raph, laughing afterwards. She used her thumb and index finger to pull her lower eyelids down a bit, staring at him. "Oh. Did I interupt something, Mr. Grouchypants? Hmm~" She let go of her face before strolling to his door with a shrug. "Is it too much to check up on my favorite people?" She asks, finally slipping out of the room. It was then she spotted Michelangelo being kicked out of the dojo.

"Eheheh. Oh Michel-angelo~" She flits, at his side in seconds, where she throws her left arm around him. "Y'wanna fill up some water balloons with vinegar and throw at unsuspecting people?" She asks him her eyes shifting for a moment.

~*~

15 videos later, Casey shut his laptop down, sighing loudly. "Uughhh. I'm still bored!" He forced himself out of the chair, dragging his feet to his phone. "I wonder if Raph can come by.." He dials for Raphael's tphone, waiting on an answer.

~*~

Is there something I'm not getting? Benjamin thinks in worry, eyes on Witchpanther and Shredder. Why are they laughing like that? His eyes moved away, as he looked towards where Karai and Witchpanther had left. "I could tag along, if you want Shredder."

TurtleWA
08-25-2016, 09:57 PM
I'm very apologetic for not having posted earlier. I have to bow out right now. I am super busy. I can't find the time this RPG deserves. Someone else is free to take over my characters. Everyone has been awesome. Thanks.