PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Why were Mew and Etsy banned?

FredWolfLeonardo
08-03-2016, 07:30 AM
Hey everyone,

I was just browising through the threads, and i saw Mew has been banned again, along with Etsy too. I know there's another thread talking about this but i dont think it sufficenlty answered what led to their ban this time? Was mew making alot of new threads or was it something else? Im not questioning the decision of the mods, just curious as to what went on while I wasn't there.

Netkeeper
08-03-2016, 07:51 AM
Usually poking into the Disintegrator Unit will clue you in when someone gets banned.

That said JESTER! Why did you lock the celebration party before I got to post in it?! Now I only have my backup pyrotechnics. :<

Oy_JlG7C-T8

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
08-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Hey everyone,

I was just browising through the threads, and i saw Mew has been banned again, along with Etsy too. I know there's another thread talking about this but i dont think it sufficenlty answered what led to their ban this time? Was mew making alot of new threads or was it something else? Im not questioning the decision of the mods, just curious as to what went on while I wasn't there.

I would assume they were banned for their incessant constant spamming/trolling.

ToTheNines
08-03-2016, 08:41 AM
8CPlF-IEkXQ

Netkeeper
08-03-2016, 08:51 AM
tEDY0-vPFR8

Ninturtle
08-03-2016, 09:46 AM
I wonder who that new Mewku2 fellow is?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
08-03-2016, 09:55 AM

"We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Samir Naga... Naga... Naga... Not gonna work here anymore, anyway."

GoldMutant
08-03-2016, 10:07 AM

What you're seeing now is his normal state of trolling. Once he reveals himself, he's ascended to Super Troll; after someone is banned with connections to him, this is a Super Troll who has surpassed a Super Troll, or you can just call it a Super Troll 2. Now... we wait for this to go... even further BEYOND!!!

------------
Someone told me they were reported for continuous spam, you know, the stuff they usually done? I'd ask a moderator though as I may be wrong, but I'd assume that's the basic gist of it.

Jester
08-03-2016, 10:32 AM
I would assume they were banned for their incessant constant spamming/trolling.
This. We done?

Usually poking into the Disintegrator Unit will clue you in when someone gets banned.

That said JESTER! Why did you lock the celebration party before I got to post in it?! Now I only have my backup pyrotechnics. :<

Oy_JlG7C-T8

Because it was unnecessary.

Then again any reason for JonTron's Firework cover....