PDA

View Full Version : Strange dream about a TMNT multiverse

BH Daimaouji
08-06-2016, 03:18 AM
So i had a dream today about, 2012 TMNT meeting the canon (4kids) Turtles, and me having a "fight" in the mirage Turtles

About the first question, is this possible to have ALL of 4kids actors to return to their 4kids TMNT roles?

FredWolfLeonardo
08-06-2016, 03:48 AM
Unrelated, but I also had a dream months and months ago before the announcement of Transdimensional Turtles.

In my dream, I was watching a two parter episode which crossed over the Nick and FW turtles. I don't remember too much, but I clearly recall the two turtle teams surfing in the FW universe.

I also remember the episodes first part ending with FW shredder allying himself with Nick Shredder and appearing for the first time in CGI by arriving in Nick Shredder's headquarters via a dimensional portal, ending the episode after he says "I am here!"

FredWolfLeonardo
08-06-2016, 03:49 AM
As for your question, I'm not sure, I might be completely wrong but I think that its not possible for all 4 of the 4kids turtle VAs to appear in the Nick show.

neatoman
08-06-2016, 03:53 AM
So i had a dream today about, 2012 TMNT meeting the canon (4kids) Turtles, and me having a "fight" in the mirage Turtles

About the first question, is this possible to have ALL of 4kids actors to return to their 4kids TMNT roles?

Sam Riegel and Michael Sinterniklaas should be able to reprise their role. I don't know if Nickelodeon has to only use union actors or are just willing to pay the extra money.

Jephael
08-06-2016, 10:34 PM
Dude, I'm always having crazy dreams like that. Hell, I've dreamed that the original cartoon was brought back with an 11th season.

BH Daimaouji
08-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Dude, I'm always having crazy dreams like that. Hell, I've dreamed that the original cartoon was brought back with an 11th season.

I want nick to reboot the 87 version but an 11th season would be cool too :trolleye:

BTW if poland DUB this crossover episode, then Raph 2003 will be voiced by 2012 Shredder's VA (as they are both voiced by Dariusz Odija)