PDA

View Full Version : TMNT/Batman hardcover now $10.57 on amazon

turtlefanforever
08-07-2016, 09:16 AM
Figured i'd make a thread for it so more people will see it initially. Won't effect you if you already pre-ordered (cause u get the lowest price because of guarantee) But if you've been waiting to get it now is the time because when it comes out it'll probably go up a decent amount. I doubt it stays at $10.57 for long.

CyberCubed
08-07-2016, 12:18 PM
If I pre-ordered it at the original price do I get any discount, or do I still have the same price I pre-ordered at? I think it was $14 for me.

I wonder if I should cancel my pre-order and then just buy this again, or does it go down automatically for me?

neatoman
08-07-2016, 12:34 PM
$10,57? Why not simply $11?

turtlefanforever
08-07-2016, 12:35 PM
. Won't effect you if you already pre-ordered (cause u get the lowest price because of guarantee)

If I pre-ordered it at the original price do I get any discount, or do I still have the same price I pre-ordered at? I think it was $14 for me.

I wonder if I should cancel my pre-order and then just buy this again, or does it go down automatically for me?

Pre-order guarantee. You get lowest price between time of pre-order and release day.

ZacksSoUgly
08-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Figured i'd make a thread for it so more people will see it initially. Won't effect you if you already pre-ordered (cause u get the lowest price because of guarantee) But if you've been waiting to get it now is the time because when it comes out it'll probably go up a decent amount. I doubt it stays at $10.57 for long.

Thanks for the heads up! This was such a good mini series. Hopefully the success (between reviews and sales) leads to more crossovers.

oldmanwinters
08-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Looks like Amazon has the price back up to just shy of $15... still a solid discount for a 6-issue collected hardcover.

The Amazon solicit lists the book at 176 pages... quite hefty, but a different count than the 144-page estimate on TMNT-ninjaturtles.com:
http://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/batmantmnt-hc-dc/

Anybody heard anything about possible bonus page content?

JTH
08-23-2016, 08:44 PM
Looks like Amazon has the price back up to just shy of $15... still a solid discount for a 6-issue collected hardcover.

The Amazon solicit lists the book at 176 pages... quite hefty, but a different count than the 144-page estimate on TMNT-ninjaturtles.com:
http://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/batmantmnt-hc-dc/

Anybody heard anything about possible bonus page content?

The bonus pages are most likely all the alternate concept/cover arts of each issue put together.

Chaotix12345
08-23-2016, 09:20 PM
Got my copy from Amazon today and the only bonus content are all the covers and concept art.

oldmanwinters
08-23-2016, 09:23 PM
Got my copy from Amazon today and the only bonus content are all the covers and concept art.

What is featured in the concept art?

Chaotix12345
08-23-2016, 09:29 PM
Character studies of the main cast, face shots of Bats and the Turtles, and the shot of the five of them in a line uploaded to the internet before the book was released.

Mayhem
08-24-2016, 04:25 AM
So the pieces that Freddie was selling on his website?

oldmanwinters
08-24-2016, 07:44 AM
Character studies of the main cast, face shots of Bats and the Turtles, and the shot of the five of them in a line uploaded to the internet before the book was released.

Thanks for that, I had my hopes up that we'd get to see concept art sketches of the Arkham Mutants.

myconius
08-25-2016, 05:28 AM
blasted amazon fulfillment center and their lack of concern for the condition books arrive in.

they just put my book loose/unsecured inside the shipping box, getting the corners all banged up along the way. :trolleye:

and the box looked like it was handled by this guy!

2Q6_9A90cUk

DK2
08-25-2016, 06:47 PM
I got it pre-ordered for half CAN cover price. Amazon Canada has a an extra 15% off books with a a code used. Since TMNT Batman was already 40% on pre-order off now it was 55% off. Chapters.ca has a similar thing if only you pay through Visa pay, Visa will give you the extra 15%. Amazon.ca is always slightly cheaper than Chapters.ca (mostly by a few cents). I thought midas well get it since I'd end up paying around that amount for the TPB version. This was such a hot mini series. Every issue went to 2nd printings. I look forward to reading it.