PDA

View Full Version : So its been over a month, I guess no TMNT 3 has been greenlit?

CyberCubed
08-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Don't we usually hear about sequels being greenlit shortly after a previous movie comes out? Well TMNT 2 is now gone from theaters and has been done for over a month...and we have not heard anything about a sequel.

So I guess we can finally stick a fork in it and say its done? If they didn't announce a sequel now, I guess they never will.

Candy Kappa
08-07-2016, 03:30 PM
I guess the nightmare is finally over.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
08-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Bury the corpse.

neatoman
08-07-2016, 04:33 PM
No, it certainly hasn't been greenlit, the movie has been out for over two months and it has not broken even so any plans for a third one were probably scrapped.

The next TMNT movie (if another TMNT movie gets made at all) will without a doubt be a reboot.

CyberCubed
08-07-2016, 05:13 PM
We probably won't get another TMNT movie now till the 2020's at some point. Man, we'll all be so old by then.

Coola Yagami
08-07-2016, 05:13 PM
No, it certainly hasn't been greenlit, the movie has been out for over two months and it has not broken even so any plans for a third one were probably scrapped.

The next TMNT movie (if another TMNT movie gets made at all) will without a doubt be a reboot.

And hopefully by some other people. And yeah.... I seriously doubt that there will never ever be another TMNT film, like EVER. That's like saying after this BVS/Suicide Squad/Justice League stuff dies down no one else will ever come along to make yet another Batman film someday. The only question, as we get older is, will there be another TMNT made in our lifetime or at least while we're still not old enough to be in a nursing home.

ToTheNines
08-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Cybercubed is Temple Fugate. No other possibility.

IndigoErth
08-07-2016, 08:27 PM
Don't we usually hear about sequels being greenlit shortly after a previous movie comes out?
Not necessarily. This sort of movie you would think that would be the case, but it's not like that is a requirement set in stone.

Even if they did eventually do a third, no way are they going to eagerly announce such a thing right now after the way this turned out. Best to just hide in shame for a while, let it cool off, rethink their plan, get some good writers, and take the time required to actually make something good. (I know, that's probably a total fantasy.)

wpugh2424
08-07-2016, 08:32 PM

I thought budget was 135 mil
Box office was 237 mil

snake
08-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Maybe they'll pull a ghostbusters 2 and release it 5 years from now :lol:

ProactiveMan
08-07-2016, 11:33 PM
They made a third movie in the 90s after SOTO underperformed.

IndigoErth
08-07-2016, 11:57 PM
And a direct to video release. It might be safer for them and more cost effective.

Andrew NDB
08-08-2016, 01:35 AM
Let's not give up hope yet. Bebop and Rocksteady must ride again!

Ramboraph4life aka Matt
08-08-2016, 03:55 AM
I thought budget was 135 mil
Box office was 237 mil

They made a third movie in the 90s after SOTO underperformed.

First...yes, the budget was $135 million. But that Doesn't Include Advertising and Marketing. The best guess is that the Marketing/Advertising itself was around the $100 million mark (this is the same film which had Super Bowl Spots. Those alone cost around $3 million apiece). Nowadays, studios throw out an insane amount of money in the advertising/marketing department.

In other words, the budget & the marketing would equal to around $235 million. I can guarantee that the makers of the flick (and the studio) were wanting this sequel to be bigger than the first one (since they included all of this 'nostalgia' stuff aka Bebop, Rocksteady, Krang, the Technodrome, and so forth). It didn't even make half of it (I think the previous one made around $500 million worldwide).

It's a flop.

And second...Secret of the Ooze was not a flop. That's the difference. It cost around $25 million and made about $80 million. That was in 1991 dollars (when tickets were much, much cheaper). Would love to see what that would be when adjusted for inflation.

So the truth of the matter is that Secret of the Ooze was a bigger (as well as an actual) box office success than Out of the Shadows.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-08-2016, 04:01 AM
I am content with the Platinum Dunes' tmnt movies ending at Out of the Shadows.

Krutch
08-08-2016, 06:24 AM
Depends greatly on how the toy sales were for this movie. Also, whether or not it has strong Netflix viewings can make an impact. So there's some unseen factors out there to consider.

thundermaster612
08-08-2016, 07:11 AM
I just wanna see what happened to Shredder and Krang actually dying.

Donnie
08-08-2016, 07:34 AM
I forgot what I watched after I saw this film. My mind has a BS wall, and the entire film hit that wall so, so hard. Let's hope this latest installment of horse manure was the last.

TrickOrTreater
08-08-2016, 09:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8dvzpYo.gif

Panda_Kahn_fan
08-08-2016, 11:01 AM
TMNT will return in the next few years, though either a reboot or soft reboot. The playmates cash cow will not die that easily.

TigerClaw
08-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Don't we usually hear about sequels being greenlit shortly after a previous movie comes out? Well TMNT 2 is now gone from theaters and has been done for over a month...and we have not heard anything about a sequel.

So I guess we can finally stick a fork in it and say its done? If they didn't announce a sequel now, I guess they never will.
There's the home video coming out in September, perhaps they are waiting for how well it will sell before they greenlight, sometimes sequels get the greenlight when they make a lot of money on the DVD/Blu-ray sales.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
08-08-2016, 11:12 AM
There's the home video coming out in September, perhaps they are waiting for how well it will sell before they greenlight, sometimes sequels get the greenlight when they make a lot of money on the DVD/Blu-ray sales.

Yeah, like Dredd!

:tsad:

TigerClaw
08-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Yeah, like Dredd!

:tsad:
Dredd might become a TV series.

Andrew NDB
08-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Dredd might become a TV series.

They've been talking about that for years and it's no closer to reality than it was when the first one came out.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
08-08-2016, 02:53 PM
They've been talking about that for years and it's no closer to reality than it was when the first one came out.

Yep. This.

ProactiveMan
08-08-2016, 07:21 PM
And second...Secret of the Ooze was not a flop. That's the difference. It cost around $25 million and made about $80 million. That was in 1991 dollars (when tickets were much, much cheaper). Would love to see what that would be when adjusted for inflation.

So the truth of the matter is that Secret of the Ooze was a bigger (as well as an actual) box office success than Out of the Shadows.

I didn't say flop, I said underperformed. SOTO's budget was double Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' and it made half as much money.

IndigoErth
08-08-2016, 09:51 PM
Depends greatly on how the toy sales were for this movie.
Reminded me I saw this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-toys-sales-npd-idUSKCN105258

Star Wars may propel U.S. toy industry to best year since '99: NPD
Jul 25, 2016

The Force is with the U.S. toy industry this year.

Demand for Star Wars merchandise is set to propel toy sales growth to a 17 year-high, according to industry research firm The NPD Group.

...blah blah blah...

Sales of toys based on new movies such as "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows," "The Secret Life of Pets" and "Trolls" are expected to boost the toymakers' sales in the second half of the year.
I'm curious to see if that plays out. And suprised they're making that prediction after the film didn't do so great. But...I guess merchandise might still sell okay even if the film didn't?

Commenter 42
08-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Reminded me I saw this:

I'm curious to see if that plays out. And suprised they're making that prediction after the film didn't do so great. But...I guess merchandise might still sell okay even if the film didn't?

not possible. SW yes...but OOTS? lololololololololo

lololololollo

no.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
08-08-2016, 10:26 PM
not possible. SW yes...but OOTS? lololololololololo

lololololollo

no.

Well... In the movie's defense, I am planning to get the Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang figures for my son's birthday soon. I prefer them to the Nick versions.

But no. Toy sales alone will not be enough to save a horrible movie.

THGhost
09-01-2016, 09:57 PM
http://sbgdraytonvalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/NO.png

Leolead
09-11-2016, 08:08 PM
The franchise is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy for TMNT fans.

snake
09-11-2016, 08:36 PM
The franchise is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy for TMNT fans.

:lol:

That's a five star post, soldier

Andrew NDB
09-11-2016, 09:30 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/359/Sc0qZW.jpg

sdp
09-11-2016, 10:03 PM
While it does make it less likely I'd say it has a year before we can call it officially dead. Right now they might still be in restructuring mode seeing what they should do for the sequel differently or if it's just not worth it. If they don't see it worth it then don't look forward to another take in ten years or so that's my prediction.

Andrew NDB
09-11-2016, 10:05 PM
While it does make it less likely I'd say it has a year before we can call it officially dead. Right now they might still be in restructuring mode seeing what they should do for the sequel differently or if it's just not worth it. If they don't see it worth it then don't look forward to another take in ten years or so that's my prediction.

Nah, there is Zero chance. It's one thing if Part 2 didn't do "as well" as hoped, or they didn't make as much money as hoped... but if they actively lost large number of millions of dollars on the movie? There's no way they'd come back with part 3.

sdp
09-11-2016, 10:15 PM
It made $244,628,886 worldwide and a $135 million budget, Sure they don't get all that money and there are marketing costs but it wasn't a huge bomb and none of that is taking into account licensing. And a company like Viacom won't necessarily only count Out of the Shadows merchandise but the whole IP as a whole, it can be more of a "brand awareness" being a good enough reason for the movies to come out.

A bigger obstacle is I think they might be confused on what to do with the franchise. First movie had tons of hate online as it came out and even worse word of mouth when it finally did but it performed well enough and they credited that to the last minute changes so they went the "fan" route for the second and had tons of positive feedback online but performed poorly even with the mixed word of mouth which was an improvement. So yeah I see this sequel getting stuck in development hell forever and eventually cancelled if something is not announced in the next few months.

snake
09-11-2016, 10:17 PM
It made $244,628,886 worldwide and a $135 million budget, Sure they don't get all that money and there are marketing costs but it wasn't a huge bomb and none of that is taking into account licensing. And a company like Viacom won't necessarily only count Out of the Shadows merchandise but the whole IP as a whole, it can be more of a "brand awareness" being a good enough reason for the movies to come out.

A bigger obstacle is I think they might be confused on what to do with the franchise. First movie had tons of hate online as it came out and even worse word of mouth when it finally did but it performed well enough and they credited that to the last minute changes so they went the "fan" route for the second and had tons of positive feedback online but performed poorly even with the mixed word of mouth which was an improvement. So yeah I see this sequel getting stuck in development hell forever and eventually cancelled if something is not announced in the next few months.
Marketing budget was probably around 100mil. There's a reason why that info isn't released to the public :lol:

Andrew NDB
09-11-2016, 10:35 PM
It made $244,628,886 worldwide and a $135 million budget, Sure they don't get all that money and there are marketing costs but it wasn't a huge bomb

Oh no, it was a huge bomb.

Quoting myself:

OotS had a 135 million dollar production budget. And as much marketing as we've seen for it, all the TV spots and cross-marketing and of course trailers themselves spread across many mediums... I don't think it would be unreasonable to say it had a 100 million dollar marketing budget. Maybe more. Now, of course, that gets offset a bit by things like product placement and what-have-you... so let's call it a net marketing budget of about 60 million out of pocket. So we're looking at a 195 million dollar budget, total, just for them to make and market the movie.

As of today, OotS has made 81 million solely in the US and 156 million abroad for a grand total of 237 million worldwide. Of the 81 million made here in ticket sales, the studio is only actually getting a % of that on a sliding scale that tips radically toward favoring the theaters with every passing weekend. Theaters aren't non profit organizations.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5747305/how-much-money-does-a-movie-need-to-make-to-be-profitable

So, optimistically, let's say that Paramount got back about 60 million of the 81 it's made here. And that's super generous. But anyway, 60 million here. Now we've got 156 more million made overseas, right? Well the studio gets even LESS of foreign ticket sales, as the foreign distributors take their cut as well as the individual theaters. I would be shocked if Paramount actually takes home more than half of that amount, so let's even round up and say they get 80 million of that 156.

Now where are we left? Many weeks out now, OotS has only earned about 140 million worldwide off of a 195 million dollar production & marketing budget. They're in the hole for certain, and it couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of f***tards.

Powder
09-11-2016, 10:45 PM
& mind you, it took that huge loss despite catering to the casual demo who bitched about not having Krang/B&R/Technodrome/etc. It dove head first into Fred Wolf territory & still crashed & burned. Surely they'd be at a loss to figure out what they could do that would win people over when both fixes & nostalgia pandering failed, & considering how many of the same mistakes they repeated. There is zero way the same writers could climb outta that hole, no director will get a good performance out of Fox, no new character can up the charm level. It'd have to be entirely made anew from the ground up, & it'd be a huge waste to go to such lengths on this iteration.

I would HOPE that Viacom learns from this, & realizes they need to do virtually everything differently... Next time. As in, reboot.

sdp
09-11-2016, 10:45 PM
You might be right, I don't really follow the movie industry and I just speculate based on what I know or other industries I follow and the little I read online. I do know they get plenty from licensing and selling the rights for broadcast for years to come so even huge bombs eventually turn a profit.

I'll still wait for a year to see things out. No huge loss for me really while I would want another movie based on this crazy take just to see where they went, I didn't particularly love this crazy take either.

Andrew NDB
09-11-2016, 10:57 PM
& mind you, it took that huge loss despite catering to the casual demo who bitched about not having Krang/B&R/Technodrome/etc.

That is my favorite part of it all. The sweet, sweet irony.

Commenter 42
09-11-2016, 11:04 PM
As the ultimate cynic here - it's FUBAR.

The markets been satiated. In two more years, CBM's will be shelved for something new. Maybe westerns, maybe documentaries... maybe foreign cinema...what ever it is, it won't cost a quarter billion to make. Low-risk high yield is the order of the day.

We had a good run, even if TMNT was screwed.

Like Andrew, I could quote myself, from earlier this year, but I think it's obvious by now.
The golden age of CBM's is over.

We're slowly entering, the cheapening...

TurtleGuy
09-11-2016, 11:09 PM
I know some people on the forum like to believe that the movie failed because it tried to pander to the Fred Wolf/nostalgia crowd, but what would people be saying if it tried to pander to the Mirage fans... and still failed anyway?

sdp
09-11-2016, 11:10 PM
I do think CBM can't last much longer but then again I predicted the end back in 2012 after the first Avengers movie but that only made things more mainstream. As actors age and we hit the third(and fourth) Avengers movie finishing the third "phase" and DC releasing tons of movies as well there'll be no room to breathe. But who knows, I may be wrong yet again, I'm very hit or miss when it comes to movies.

I know some people on the forum like to believe that the movie failed because it tried to pander to the Fred Wolf/nostalgia crowd, but what would people be saying if it tried to pander to the Mirage fans... and still failed anyway?

You can't pander to Mirage fans for two reasons, first this movie verse is already too different from Mirage. Second how many Mirage fans are there? Not enough.

I don't think anyone really knows why it failed, it had good buzz on the internet after the trailer from all the nostalgia websites/internet celebrities. The TMNT fandom is too small of a community to really influence anything either way. It was a sequel to the first movie which even if the internet hated it did fairly well.

snake
09-11-2016, 11:11 PM
As much as I hate the CBM formula, I think they have atleast another 5 years dominating the screens. They aren't going anywhere as long as people will shell out cash because "CUPTAIN MURICA" or Iron Man. Once Evans and Downey are gone, however, I can see things changing. Literally who's and the Marvel brand name value will not be enough to carry these movies.

The sooner the bubble bursts, the better films will be.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-11-2016, 11:12 PM

Fun fact: a Mirage film would never be made by Platinum Dunes.

That's like asking Picasso to whip up a connect-the-dots book.

snake
09-11-2016, 11:14 PM

1. A mirage styled film simply could not work with these designs

2. Bad word of mouth from the original film

3. Casuals will still complain about muh krang/technodrome/bebop/rocksteady

Andrew NDB
09-11-2016, 11:17 PM
As the ultimate cynic here - it's FUBAR.

The markets been satiated. In two more years, CBM's will be shelved for something new. Maybe westerns, maybe documentaries... maybe foreign cinema...what ever it is, it won't cost a quarter billion to make. Low-risk high yield is the order of the day.

We had a good run, even if TMNT was screwed.

Like Andrew, I could quote myself, from earlier this year, but I think it's obvious by now.
The golden age of CBM's is over.

We're slowly entering, the cheapening...

I dunno, I don't foresee a CBM collapse like you anytime in the foreseeable future. Maybe, "CBMs other than the MCU and the occasional venture by DC to reboot Batman and/or Superman," but even that is pretty far off.

TurtleGuy
09-11-2016, 11:18 PM
So they couldn't have tried to do a Mirage inspired storyline at all? Like the "Return of the Shredder" arc? or "City at War"? or "Turtles in Space/Fugitoid"?

Andrew NDB
09-11-2016, 11:21 PM
So they couldn't have tried to do a Mirage inspired storyline at all? Like the "Return of the Shredder" arc? or "City at War"? or "Turtles in Space/Fugitoid"?

They could've done a lot of things. They didn't. They went for a grab at the lowest common denominator and it blew up in their faces. Maybe they learn from this for Viacom movie universe #2 or maybe they don't.

snake
09-11-2016, 11:21 PM

None of those things are exclusive to mirage, with the exception of City at War (which has never had a decent adaptation, ever).

A more serious movie that was inspired by actual TMNT story beats is pandering to mirage fans as much as it's pandering to tmnt fans as a whole

Besides, word of mouth from the first one killed this movie regardless. It was dead on arrival.

Andrew NDB
09-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Besides, word of mouth from the first one killed this movie regardless. It was dead on arrival.

I know everyone likes to say that, but when each Transformers movie is sh*ttier than the one before it and everyone knows it, they are still making money hand over fist.

Andrew NDB
09-11-2016, 11:33 PM
I guess that's the one redeeming thing out of all of this mess. Transformers lemmings just keep coming back in droves. TMNT audiences voted with their dollars and shut the machine down. I was so certain that the Platinum Dunes franchise would continue to be this thing for movie after movie, regardless of quality or lack thereof.

Commenter 42
09-11-2016, 11:37 PM
Fun fact: a Mirage film would never be made by Platinum Dunes.

That's like asking Picasso to whip up a connect-the-dots book.

Ooooffff.

Terrible analogy. Picasso was a master, and...
I think you can see where you went wrong... Lol.

Commenter 42
09-11-2016, 11:43 PM
I dunno, I don't foresee a CBM collapse like you anytime in the foreseeable future. Maybe, "CBMs other than the MCU and the occasional venture by DC to reboot Batman and/or Superman," but even that is pretty far off.

I think the collapse has already started.

Like I've said, since Amazing Spider-Man 2, expectations have not been met...not by Marvel, and not by DC.

The directors are less and less experienced, the formula more forced...
And there's a glut of product this year...with no big winners at the summer box office, despite millions spent on advertising.

The biggest film this year, was Zootopia, a talking animal picture.

It's now a race of who sours first; the fans, or financiers.

My bet is on the latter.

Powder
09-12-2016, 01:16 AM

Nobody said it failed because of it, just despite it.

& guess what, they did make a (mostly) Mirage film. The first, in 1990, which went on to be one of the highest grossing independent films of all time.

Andrew NDB
09-12-2016, 01:38 AM
& guess what, they did make a (mostly) Mirage film. The first, in 1990, which went on to be one of the highest grossing independent films of all time.

Wouldn't say "mostly," but it was the #5 top grossing movie of the whole year. Substantially. And the #1 action movie of the year.

I mean, it beat out Total Recall, Die Hard 2, The Hunt for Red October, and even Kindergarten Cop. Think about that. Still blindsides me that every movie since has made it a point to veer dramatically far away from what that movie was, to diminishing results.

TurtleGuy
09-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Nobody said it failed because of it, just despite it.

I'm not saying this because I hate Mirage(I don't, but I do hate how condescending some Mirage fans can be). I was just curious.

snake
09-12-2016, 05:46 AM
I know everyone likes to say that, but when each Transformers movie is sh*ttier than the one before it and everyone knows it, they are still making money hand over fist.

Transformers has a very loyal fanbase that eat any sh*t thrown in front of them. They see the TF movies for the same reason Star Wars fans will watch and buy everything.

neatoman
09-12-2016, 06:54 AM
BOM didn't update over the weekend, so I'm assuming the movie made it's last theatrical dollar. This brings it up to:

Worldwide: $244,628,886

About 248,704,698 less than the previous movie, barely less than half of what it made.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Ooooffff.

Terrible analogy. Picasso was a master, and...
I think you can see where you went wrong... Lol.

Yeah, it was late. Lemme try that again.

That's like asking your kindergarten daughter to paint a counterfeit Mona Lisa.

You don't go to Platinum Dunes expecting a serious comic-accurate story with legitimate writing. You might as well expect Marvel Studios to make a Batman movie.

Commenter 42
09-12-2016, 12:41 PM
Yeah, it was late. Lemme try that again.

That's like asking your kindergarten daughter to paint a counterfeit Mona Lisa.

Yes, much better.

You don't go to Platinum Dunes expecting a serious comic-accurate story with legitimate writing. You might as well expect Marvel Studios to make a Batman movie.

Marvel studios would make a great Batman movie.

Leolead
09-12-2016, 02:12 PM
As much as I hate the CBM formula, I think they have atleast another 5 years dominating the screens. They aren't going anywhere as long as people will shell out cash because "CUPTAIN MURICA" or Iron Man. Once Evans and Downey are gone, however, I can see things changing. Literally who's and the Marvel brand name value will not be enough to carry these movies.

The sooner the bubble bursts, the better films will be.
Come on, dude, CBMs aren't going anywhere. Squad just crossed crossed the 700m mark and outgrossed BvS's opening weekend. I see CBMs lasting for another 15-20 years and TMNT surely has a slot to fit in.

Commenter 42
09-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Come on, dude, CBMs aren't going anywhere. Squad just crossed crossed the 700m mark and outgrossed BvS's opening weekend. I see CBMs lasting for another 15-20 years and TMNT surely has a slot to fit in.

Reminds me of the time McFarlane Paid $3 Million for McGwire's 70th Home Run Ball...

Lol... 15-20 years of CBM's? Somebody isn't paying attention.

Leolead
09-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Reminds me of the time McFarlane Paid $3 Million for McGwire's 70th Home Run Ball...

People say "it'll go the way of the Westerns" but Westerns survived and thrived for nearly 30-35 years. People were saying the CBM fad would fade out before and AFTER the Avengers came out yet here were are, with about 20 CBMs (counting Marvel, Fox & WB) booked for the next six years.

People cite Civil War aa having not made as much as it should have as a sign, but forget to take into account that this was a bad year for a lot of Blockbusters overall. Lots of sequels/prequels/reboots underpreformed and Civil War is STILL one of the highest grossing movies of the year and was highly profitable for Disney:
http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w1000-h548-q90-c1000:548/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Summer-2016-Biggest-Winners-Bloomberg.jpg

snake
09-12-2016, 04:55 PM
People say "it'll go the way of the Westerns" but Westerns survived and thrived for nearly 30-35 years. People were saying the CBM fad would fade out before and AFTER the Avengers came out yet here were are, with about 20 CBMs (counting Marvel, Fox & WB) booked for the next six years.

People cite Civil War aa having not made as much as it should have as a sign, but forget to into account that this was a bad year for a lot of Blockbusters overall. Lots of sequels/prequels/reboots underpreformed and Civil War is STILL one of the highest grossing movies of the year and was highly profitable for Disney:
http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w1000-h548-q90-c1000:548/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Summer-2016-Biggest-Winners-Bloomberg.jpg
When Disneyshit is the only sh*t making money and getting good reviews, you know somethings up. 2016 is HANDS DOWN the worst year for film EVER. Just imagine next year.

(Inb4 someone says "b-but episode 8!)

TheSkeletonMan939
09-12-2016, 05:04 PM
The Secret Life of Pets made money???

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-12-2016, 07:33 PM

I personally feel things will keep racing along at this pace until after WB's current slate to 2019 and Marvel's Phase 3 officially ends. They'll all WANT to keep going at that point, but I'm pretty sure fatigue and boredom will finally impact the market in a big way.

ToTheNines
09-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Yes, much better.

Marvel studios would make a great Batman movie.

Man, I can see it. They'd even make all those Nightwing/Red Hood/Batgirl/Robin movies that Cylons was talking about.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-12-2016, 07:45 PM
Man, I can see it. They'd even make all those Nightwing/Red Hood/Batgirl/Robin movies that Cylons was talking about.

If that's what it would take to get those movies, I'd support it in a heartbeat.