PDA

View Full Version : Does The Movie Site Still Exist?

Konchadunga
08-10-2016, 10:41 PM
I remember visiting a fairly in-depth, surprisingly interesting website back at the time this was new. It had lots of near behind-the-scenes sets and flash games. Lately, I can't find it. Can anyone tell me if that site still exists, or is there a backup somewhere?

IndigoErth
08-10-2016, 10:57 PM
The main movie site does. Though there was also one by Nick (tmntmovie2.com) that stopped existing not long after the movie came out and may be the one you are talking about.

I think it was there via the "ad" promo option they sometimes have at the top of the site alongside other categories (edit: or scattered elsewhere) and those never seem to last long. I was sad to find it gone so soon, seeing as how the lair tour video would never play for me. :ohwell:

I checked the Wayback Machine and it never even captured it... not finding any cache version from Google either. The url just goes right to Nick now.

Konchadunga
08-10-2016, 11:16 PM
So no more flash games? That bites.

IndigoErth
08-11-2016, 01:15 AM
Agree. I looked through the TMNT related games on Nick's site... you'd think they'd have at least added them there, but no. :ohwell: Why make them just to ditch them after such a short time.