PDA

View Full Version : Epf

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 12:03 AM
They exist in this series, but who is their leader? If it was Agent Bishop, I think he probably would have mentioned it to the turtles. I consider this an easter egg to the 4Kids/Fox Box show right now. I'd like to learn more about this series EPF.

Powder
08-17-2016, 12:12 AM
Goku is pretty good at protecting planets, maybe it's him.

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 12:17 AM
Goku is pretty good at protecting planets, maybe it's him.

Yeah maybe it is him :D

http://i.imgur.com/jvsIqgz.gif

Well, it was fun while it lasted. TMNT will always be my favorite series.

Powder
08-17-2016, 12:28 AM
Just bear one thing in mind, dude. No matter who it is here you & those kids are railing against, be it me or anyone else, the people who are really suffering for it are the mods, & actual potential new members.

Every day our overworked & underappreciated staff has to sift through tons & tons of crap related to these shenanigans, checking every newly registered user, cross-referencing, banning, banning, banning. They've got kids to tend to, spouses, jobs. Your activities take them away from the things they enjoy & force them to waste time & energy on something that is ultimately fruitless for every single party involved. It makes coming here something they dread, when it is supposed to be an escape from reality, a fun place where they can have a few laughs & keep up on TMNT news. It's not fair to them at all.

The suspicion you've brought about harms others, too. Anybody who struts in with a shiny new alias is immediately suspected of foul play, folks don't know who to trust. So it can't be easy for them to assimilate, make friends, etc. They are all entitled to fresh starts, you on the other hand have already abused/wasted the many chances you were given. & in trying to be someone else, you are telling a grand lie to anyone you attempt to warm up to. Do you really want to build relationships atop a foundation of lies, lies whose history is dramatic, negative, & several years running? What happens when things hit the fan & your new acquaintances find out you're this contentious figure? I'd imagine they'd drop you like a hot potato.

Do yourself a favor & find another TMNT community to be a part of, or if there are those here who you wish to bond with, seek their company elsewhere. Maybe they'd humor you. Mew & Etsy did, so that proves it's not an entirely lost cause for you.

CyberCubed
08-17-2016, 12:31 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

To Powder. Nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 12:36 AM
Just bear one thing in mind, dude. No matter who it is here you & those kids are railing against, be it me or anyone else, the people who are really suffering for it are the mods, & actual potential new members.

Every day our overworked & underappreciated staff has to sift through tons & tons of crap related to these shenanigans, checking every newly registered user, cross-referencing, banning, banning, banning. They've got kids to tend to, spouses, jobs. Your activities take them away from the things they enjoy & force them to waste time & energy on something that is ultimately fruitless for every single party involved. It makes coming here something they dread, when it is supposed to be an escape from reality, a fun place where they can have a few laughs & keep up on TMNT news. It's not fair to them at all.

The suspicion you've brought about harms others, too. Anybody who struts in with a shiny new alias is immediately suspected of foul play, folks don't know who to trust. So it can't be easy for them to assimilate, make friends, etc. They are all entitled to fresh starts, you on the other hand have already abused/wasted the many chances you were given. & in trying to be someone else, you are telling a grand lie to anyone you attempt to warm up to. Do you really want to build relationships atop a foundation of lies, lies whose history is dramatic, negative, & several years running? What happens when things hit the fan & your new acquaintances find out you're this contentious figure? I'd imagine they'd drop you like a hot potato.

Do yourself a favor & find another TMNT community to be a part of, or if there are those here who you wish to bond with, seek their company elsewhere. Maybe they'd humor you. Mew & Etsy did, so that proves it's not an entirely lost cause for you.

I agree with all of your points. I wish to end the "Super Goku" drama once and for all. I realize only I can end the drama of "Super Goku." Where is there another TMNT community online? That's why I keep coming back here, I like to be around TMNT fans. TMNT was my first fan franchise that I liked. My first action figure I remember having is storage shell Raph. You and I are not so different. The only difference is that you haven't been banned and had a reputation ruined like I have.

I have always wanted to call a friendly close to my time on the technodrome. Have a good day, Powder. I wish we could be friends, but hey that's okay. Its all cool man. I'm done making accounts and trolling. I was a liar. I was a person who over reacted to TV and movies. I deserve to be banned. I don't expect another chance. You're right about me, but this time the drama stops and I just hope someone else out there doesn't pretend to be me in the future.

Powder
08-17-2016, 12:40 AM
Facebook has a truckload of TMNT themed Groups (not "like" pages, but groups), which essentially work like forums, except they're on Facebook. You could search there for some. Interacting with various TMNT fans on Tumblr (sending friendly asks, re-blogging posts with conversational add-ons) could net you some new friends, too. The site has a direct chat feature as well, should you find someone worthy of 1-on-1 conversation. You are already familiar with Deviantart, but haven't put it to use in the proper fashions. It too can be used for networking purposes, they have social groups for fans of TMNT as most other sites do.

There was a traditional forum not unlike this one called TMNT-L, run by Michele Ivey. To my knowledge it's still running though I don't know how active it is. Very nice people there, though.

You & I both know a friendship between us will never happen. But there's no reason to carry on a feud, either. It doesn't do anyone any good. Focus on the positivity you have in life, or find/make some if you lack it.

CyberCubed
08-17-2016, 12:40 AM
There's a whole Nick TMNT fandom on tumblr. Just go to tumblr and type TMNT or Ninja Turtles in the tags, you'll see a whole bunch of posts from teens and females who follow the show.

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 12:49 AM
Thank you for the suggestions Powder and CyberCubed.

You & I both know a friendship between us will never happen. But there's no reason to carry on a feud, either. It doesn't do anyone any good. Focus on the positivity you have in life, or find/make some if you lack it.

I understand that you don't want to be my friend. A friendship with someone you don't trust does not work. I don't think you trust me. I understand that. Its all cool. Actually, nobody on here should trust anyone. This is just a place to talk about TMNT, or other movies and TV shows, and video games.

I don't know what to say at this point. other than sorry for trolling. I really did want to be a member of this forum again. That's not going to happen now. Oh well. It was fun posting here. Check my posts, you will see I was productive during my short time using this new account. This is the last account I will make, no lie, I'm not a liar anymore.

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 12:59 AM
Let's discuss the EPF on the Nick series.

ToTheNines
08-17-2016, 02:20 AM
Let's discuss your banishment more. Tell Etsy how great it is without him hear once you're gone.

Jephael
08-17-2016, 11:56 AM
http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.13507903.3259/flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

Sure are a lot of em around here.

BubblyShell22
08-17-2016, 05:13 PM
Damn! This guy is everywhere! He just won't stop!