PDA

View Full Version : Goku's Goodbye Party

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 01:28 AM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?p=1614510#post1614510

So since I'm going to obviously be banned again, I just want to tell you all that this is a fun place. Have the fun that I can't, enjoy the Technodrome forums. I wasn't going to tell anyone that I'm Super Goku, but the above linked topic shows that your hero Powder figured it out again. So much congratulations are due to Powder. I like the guy, he's cool.

One thing I'm not, is a liar. I'm not a liar anymore. I am still a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan though.

Also, my sincere apology to Machias Banshee for the troll accounts, I won't make anymore, but that doesn't mean that other people won't create troll accounts.

snake
08-17-2016, 01:47 AM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Didn't you learn anything from Powder?

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 01:55 AM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Didn't you learn anything from Powder?

You are being mean to me. You should learn from Powder to be civilized. I did learn. That was before I read what he wrote. Do you feel better telling me to "f*ck off" ? You know, I remember when you told me that the first time, so long ago. I will link you to it.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1418497&postcount=8

You just broke the rules by cussing me. You need to be banned too, but you know what? I don't care anymore. Good day, sir.

snake
08-17-2016, 02:03 AM
You are being mean to me. You should learn from Powder to be civilized. I did learn. That was before I read what he wrote. Do you feel better telling me to "f*ck off" ? You know, I remember when you told me that the first time, so long ago. I will link you to it.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1418497&postcount=8

You just broke the rules by cussing me. You need to be banned too, but you know what? I don't care anymore. Good day, sir.

Listen, Goku, I think it's great that Powder gave an honest and genuine talk to you. I can't write something like that at this point. You're a pest, a virus, someone that had their chance and they blew it harder than Platinum Dunes producing a TMNT movie.

I'm not going to be nice to you. In fact, I really feel bad for you, and I hope your mental illness is treated soon.

Go outside, Goku.

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 02:08 AM
Listen, Goku, I think it's great that Powder gave an honest and genuine talk to you. I can't write something like that at this point. You're a pest, a virus, someone that had their chance and they blew it harder than Platnium Dunes producing a TMNT movie.

I'm not going to be nice to you. In fact, I really feel bad for you, and I hope your mental illness is treated soon.

Go outside, Goku.

Yeah, Powder gave an honest and genuine talk to me. Let's stop talking about him now, because its creepy for him, I would guess, to have Super Goku talking about him. I totally understand that now. Just a guess on my part. Just a friendly guess. This is me being nice.

Hey, well thanks man. I don't think I'm crazy. Well, maybe I am. Who knows?

Nobody else reply to this topic. Special shout out to Electric. Do not reply to this topic. No offense. Special shout out to Cure. I don't have anything to say to you, just hi. Okay, this is getting weird. Nobody else reply to this topic. Every time I look at my Supergirl action figure I think of Cybercubed. So we're all friends then, right? Okay, this is mild trolling on my part, but I'm trying to be friendly/make people laugh. Okay, well whatever then.

snake
08-17-2016, 02:16 AM
Yeah, Powder gave an honest and genuine talk to me. Let's stop talking about him now, because its creepy for him, I would guess, to have Super Goku talking about him. I totally understand that now. Just a guess on my part. Just a friendly guess. This is me being nice.

Hey, well thanks man. I don't think I'm crazy. Well, maybe I am. Who knows?

Nobody else reply to this topic. Special shout out to Electric. Do not reply to this topic. No offense. Special shout out to Cure. I don't have anything to say to you, just hi. Okay, this is getting weird. Nobody else reply to this topic. Every time I look at my Supergirl action figure I think of Cybercubed. So we're all friends then, right? Okay, this is mild trolling on my part, but I'm trying to be friendly/make people laugh. Okay, well whatever then.

Like I said, mental illness. But please, just please hear me out. Do you know what you did? Do you understand the reach of your actions? This is a small forum, with a tiny team of mods, and an admin that approves users very slowly. Do you realize that the entire growth for new members is stunted now?

Between you, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Etsyf*cker creating God knows how many accounts (most of which are probably still in the shadows), you've created more work for everyone involved and slowed down the influx of new members. If someone takes over a month to get approved, they'll eventually lose interest. This happens more and more and eventually no one wants to "become a regular" and that's how forums die.

I'm glad you're leaving.

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 02:18 AM
Like I said, mental illness. But please, just please hear me out. Do you know what you did? Do you understand the reach of your actions? This is a small forum, with a tiny team of mods, and an admin that approves users very slowly. Do you realize that the entire growth for new members is stunted now?

Between you, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Etsyf*cker creating God knows how many accounts (most of which are probably still in the shadows), you've created more work for everyone involved and slowed down the influx of new members. If someone takes over a month to get approved, they'll eventually lose interest. This happens more and more and eventually no one wants to "become a regular" and that's how forums die.

I'm glad you're leaving.

I'm not taking the blame for that sh*t. Taking a long time to get approved to be a member here is not my fault.

Yeah I'm probably ****ing crazy. My obsessive compulsive disorder is going nuts now and I just picked a sore on my thumb because this is making me nervous. I don't need this sh*t. Goodnight.

Electric
08-17-2016, 02:19 AM
Aw, come on now Goku. You can't drop my name and then not expect me to show up:twink:

While Powders talk to you was definitely well-worded and completely reasonable, we both know how this whole "good bye" thing has gone before. You'll be back, or maybe you're already here again. Time will tell. I hope you reach out to some of the other tmnt fan sources if you still want to be involved in the fandom, because this one isn't working out

snake
08-17-2016, 02:22 AM
I'm not taking the blame for that sh*t. Taking a long time to get approved to be a member here is not my fault.

Yeah I'm probably ****ing crazy. Mhy obsessive compulsive disorder is going nuts now and I just picked a sore on my thumb because this is making me nervous. I don't need this sh*t. Goodnight.

OCD? You're about the first person online that claims to have it that I actually believe. But you're not taking the fault for something you've caused? When I joined, it took me 2 days to get approved. Now, member batches pop up about once or twice a month. Check the introductions section.

Why? Because everyone has to check and take a gamble on whether or not it's you or the other usual suspects. You're adding more work, just like Powder said.

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 02:23 AM
Aw, come on now Goku. You can't drop my name and then not expect me to show up:twink:

While Powders talk to you was definitely well-worded and completely reasonable, we both know how this whole "good bye" thing has gone before. You'll be back, or maybe you're already here again. Time will tell. I hope you reach out to some of the other tmnt fan sources if you still want to be involved in the fandom, because this one isn't working out

True. Well said. Makes sense to me. This is the last account I have. I'm not a liar anymore.

I think you people have turned me into ****ing Dracula. Yeah, there was probably a real guy, but now I'm a legend. Say my name 3 times like Beetlejuice and I appear. No, not really. :D

snake
08-17-2016, 02:26 AM
True. Well said. Makes sense to me. This is the last account I have. I'm not a liar anymore.

I think you people have turned me into ****ing Dracula. Yeah, there was probably a real guy, but now I'm a legend. Say my name 3 times like Beetlejuice and I appear. No, not really. :D

Dracula sucks blood.

You just suck.

Electric
08-17-2016, 02:28 AM

I think you're enjoying this too much, my friend. This goodbye thread sounds an awful lot like the one you made with your last outed account. And the one before that, NinjaArnold I believe? Which all sounded identical to your original Accounts goodbye. Same old song and dance. We all know you currently have and will continue to make more accounts here. There's really not much to do about it other than ask you to stop. The mods have enough to deal with in their lives than to filter through your online busy work.

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 02:28 AM
OCD? You're about the first person online that claims to have it that I actually believe. But you're not taking the fault for something you've caused? When I joined, it took me 2 days to get approved. Now, member batches pop up about once or twice a month. Check the introductions section.

Why? Because everyone has to check and take a gamble on whether or not it's you or the other usual suspects. You're adding more work, just like Powder said.

Yes, I think I have OCD.

I think my accounts have slowed down the process, maybe, but I'm not taking the blame unless there is proof.

Sorry everybody for messing this place up. As far as I can tell, you guys have transferred your anger over to the now banned Mew and Etsyturtle2.

No hard feelings. Its all good. Do you want me to leave? Somebody say leave one more time, and I will. I promise.

snake
08-17-2016, 02:32 AM
Yes, I think I have OCD.

I think my accounts have slowed down the process, maybe, but I'm not taking the blame unless there is proof.

Sorry everybody for messing this place up. As far as I can tell, you guys have transferred your anger over to the now banned Mew and Etsyturtle2.

No hard feelings. Its all good. Do you want me to leave? Somebody say leave one more time, and I will. I promise.

Holy sh*t. I can't believe this. You have OCD, battered wife syndrome, and mood swings on top of it all.

Leave.

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 02:33 AM
I think you're enjoying this too much, my friend. This goodbye thread sounds an awful lot like the one you made with your last outed account. And the one before that, NinjaArnold I believe? Which all sounded identical to your original Accounts goodbye. Same old song and dance. We all know you currently have and will continue to make more accounts here. There's really not much to do about it other than ask you to stop. The mods have enough to deal with in their lives than to filter through your online busy work.

The last one, well the one before this, was Pollyparrot. Ninja Arnold was before that. It was like this:

Super Goku
Renet Fan (or was it RenetFan?)
Ninja Arnold
Pollyparrot
and now this account here I call Segaturtle.

I'm sincerely sorry to the mods. Everyone stop posting here in this topic.

Electric, you're a cool guy. I think you're a nice technodrome member.

Segaturtle
08-17-2016, 02:39 AM
Holy sh*t. I can't believe this. You have OCD, battered wife syndrome, and mood swings on top of it all.

Leave.

My thumb is bleeding now because of my nerves. Thanks for that. This sucks.

So why did the Super Goku name stick? Of all the accounts I had, why Super Goku? I know that's the one, I think so, that I made that topic about how I don't like the Fox TV channels. That was stupid of me. I rarely watch TV, unless its anime or TMNT or some 1990's shows.

You said leave. Alright, you got it, champ. I'm leaving. Finally, I'm leaving the technodrome forever.

So I'm leaving now, no more posts from me.

snake
08-17-2016, 02:41 AM

So why did the Super Goku name stick? Of all the accounts I had, why Super Goku? I know that's the one, I think so, that I made that topic about how I don't like the Fox TV channels. That was stupid of me. I rarely watch TV, unless its anime or TMNT or some 1990's shows.

You said leave. Alright, you got it, champ. I'm leaving. Finally, I'm leaving the technodrome forever.

So I'm leaving now, no more posts from me.
Ok, Goku. See you in a couple months. I really don't care at this point. It's nearly 4am and I'm tired. Night.

ToTheNines
08-17-2016, 03:24 AM

Stick it up your ass.

Shark_Blade
08-17-2016, 03:39 AM
I thought this was about the real Goku, not a member being banned. :tlol:

ssjup81
08-17-2016, 06:40 AM
I thought this was about the real Goku, not a member being banned. :tlol:Same. I was thinking it was some new DB special or something.

Candy Kappa
08-17-2016, 09:07 AM
Can this get any more pathetic?

GoldMutant
08-17-2016, 09:11 AM
"Oh boo hoo, let me play a sad song for you on the world's smallest violin."

Maybe if we all stop replying and giving him attention, he'll go away for good, just report and ignore. (And btw, keep an eye on Optimus Primer, I see him in an old thread of Goku. I'll reserve my doubts though until he gets activated.)

ToTheNines
08-17-2016, 09:28 AM
Can this get any more pathetic?

Sure it could.

(And btw, keep an eye on Optimus Primer, I see him in an old thread of Goku. I'll reserve my doubts though until he gets activated.)

"Goku accounts... roll out!"

TheSkeletonMan939
08-17-2016, 11:28 AM

It totally is. The only reason mods have to pre-approve accounts in the first place is because of spammers and losers like you, Etsy, and ****in' Mew making a trillion sock-puppet accounts.

plastroncafe
08-17-2016, 11:40 AM
http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llz351yX6q1qis4q9o1_500.gif

TurtleTitan97
08-17-2016, 11:47 AM
Seriously Goku, you need help.

ToTheNines
08-17-2016, 11:56 AM
Supergoku + Optimus Primer

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0e/e0/da/0ee0da5d0ff082b8e998c6428cde9271.jpg

Electric
08-17-2016, 12:04 PM
So the account now has parentheses over it? I wonder if this is the infamous IP ban. Because another account created back in 2013, MegaMutant, now has parentheses around it as well, and that Two-Word, Description+Thing fits Gokus usernames

Cure
08-17-2016, 12:11 PM
Stop giving me shout outs.

Candy Kappa
08-17-2016, 12:23 PM
So the account now has parentheses over it? I wonder if this is the infamous IP ban. Because another account created back in 2013, MegaMutant, now has parentheses around it as well, and that Two-Word, Description+Thing fits Gokus usernames

No, it's Goku who have set his own account in a inactive modus or whatever it is called.

Electric
08-17-2016, 12:37 PM
No, it's Goku who have set his own account in a inactive modus or whatever it is called.

Ah thanks.

Well then, it'll be easier to spot a few

The Deadman
08-17-2016, 12:52 PM

Yeah I'm probably ****ing crazy. My obsessive compulsive disorder is going nuts now and I just picked a sore on my thumb because this is making me nervous. I don't need this sh*t. Goodnight.

That's the first time I've ever heard of someone who made multiple accounts to bypass a ban blaming everyone else for why there aren't a lot of new members. Incredible.

DarthRaphael
08-17-2016, 12:57 PM
The mods are aware of the multiple accounts and doing everything we can to keep more from popping up.
Since this thread is useless spam, it gets a lock.

Machias Banshee
08-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Since you decided to chase me down on Deviantart and ask me 'what you can do to help' with you not posting here anymore, I will copy my response from there and post it here. Maybe if I post it on the forums here as well, you'll take a hint.

Stop making accounts. I am sick and tired of dealing with your duplicate accounts, mew's accounts and etsy's accounts. I will continue to ban them as necessary, and we will IP ban you all, as none of you are mature enough to know when to stop. The members of the technodrome are fed up with the fake accounts and the constant lying. If you receive abrasive responses when you 'out' yourself, you only have yourself to blame. They are out of patience as well.

I have zero trust that you will truly stop. You have broken the rules time and time again, with the accounts of "this place sucks" and "I hate this place" and all the other ******** accounts you have all pulled over the past months.

Stop making accounts. Stop bothering people. I have nothing more to say to you.