PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Survive

The Deadman
08-17-2016, 01:56 PM
X3hjRKGrC40

Today at Gamescom, Konami announced a new four-player stealth co-op game set in the Metal Gear universe. The game is called Metal Gear Survive and is set after Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. The members of Militaires Sans Frontieres that weren’t killed in the game’s finale are taken through wormholes into an alternate universe. There they must fight crystalline zombies and at least one Metal Gear.

Konami Digital Entertainment’s Tomotada Tashiro said: ““We are delighted to announce another exciting addition to the Metal Gear franchise. Metal Gear Survive the series’ famed stealth elements, but within a unique co-op setting that is designed for a truly engrossing multi-player experience.”

Metal Gear Survive will combine stealth and co-op gameplay to help the characters survive. There will also be online co-op and new weapons.

AT-Man
08-17-2016, 02:07 PM
RIP MGS forever.

Candy Kappa
08-17-2016, 02:12 PM
First they make the Snake Eater remake into a ****ing pin-ball game, and now this...

Cure
08-17-2016, 02:12 PM
On one hand, part V left a really bad taste in my mouth. On the other hand, I'm sure a lot of the game's problems came from Hideo Kojima being a nutcase, so this game not involving him can be good.

It also has 4 player co op, which I am always down for.

CyberCubed
08-18-2016, 07:03 PM
Its amazing how both Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil have completely jumped the shark, when these two franchises used to be the big mainstream franchises that both debuted on the Playstation and had highly anticipated sequels that were considered the best of their generations.

I guess its moreso that the Japanese game industry like Capcom and Konami have no idea what to do with their franchises anymore.

Allio
08-19-2016, 07:35 AM
Resident Evil lost it's horror after 4. I'm looking forward to it trying to get back it's horror roots.

I mean, could be worse. Could be Silent Hill