PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Mutant

thundermaster612
08-19-2016, 06:57 PM
http://www.nick.com/pictures/tmnt-guess-the-mutant-pictures.html?xid=nicktwitter

Saw this on Twitter when watching everybody freak out about some Ninjago thing. Its pretty cool because it shows a lot of fun facts we didn't know, Like Rocksteady having a bro named Boltak and Serpent Karai having a mouth on the back of her head. Most of those are interesting but others are obvious. They did say they would add different mutants to it later on but you never know.

TurtleTitan97
08-19-2016, 07:06 PM
I wouldn't exactly qualify this as a "video game"....

oldmanwinters
08-19-2016, 10:29 PM
The factoids were interesting! Makes me really yearn for a creative team commentary track option on the DVDs to point out all the easter eggs and behind-the-scenes information!

thundermaster612
08-20-2016, 09:10 AM
I wouldn't exactly qualify this as a "video game"....

Its more of just an online game. I've seen them posted around here before so why not.

DevilSpooky
08-20-2016, 04:30 PM
Starenko's brother trivia is really random, expecially when all other characters have trivia you can find yourself by watching the show, so unless he mentioned his brother and I just don't remember it this is might be new info about a future character?!

thundermaster612
08-21-2016, 06:55 AM
Starenko's brother trivia is really random, expecially when all other characters have trivia you can find yourself by watching the show, so unless he mentioned his brother and I just don't remember it this is might be new info about a future character?!

What if his brother showed up and became Dirtbag or Groundchuck?

DevilSpooky
08-21-2016, 05:00 PM
What if his brother showed up and became Dirtbag or Groundchuck?

I was thinking more in line of him being that guy in glasses that's coming up soon that might turn into Wingnut, although he doesn't look nothing like he's russian... :tgrumble:

Ninjinister
08-22-2016, 09:08 AM
Its more of just an online game. I've seen them posted around here before so why not.

Not really. It's just a slideshow.

EDIT: Apparently Rocksteady mentioned his brother in "Serpent Hunt":

"This is funky fresh. Snake skin, recently shed, I'm better hunter than my brother Boltak."

DevilSpooky
08-22-2016, 09:16 PM
Not really. It's just a slideshow.

EDIT: Apparently Rocksteady mentioned his brother in "Serpent Hunt":

"This is funky fresh. Snake skin, recently shed, I'm better hunter than my brother Boltak."

There you have it, all thing's right with the world now, we can rest easy.

justforapic
11-02-2016, 12:08 AM
Thanks for sharing this. It was kind of fun.