PDA

View Full Version : If you made your own TMNT movie series than Michael Bay...?

ninja-zero
08-23-2016, 07:55 AM
How would you make better TMNT movies than Michael Bay's work?

If I was... I'd make Kraang - an evil Utrom the original Shredder and leader of the Foot clan in the feudal era. Then later in the modern era, Kraang passes his title to Saki as the new Shredder and leader. Kraang hides in the shadows secretly communicating his disciple/apprentice as a crime boss.

Perhaps also add new mutants in Shredder's force since Fishface, Rahzar/Dogpound & Tiger Claw. Like Shredder's "mutant elite guard". Those who are trained in ninjutsu.

- A skunk
- A chameleon
- A scorpion/spider
- A condor

Bebop & Rocksteady can be added later like in the 2012 version.

Slash can be the anti-hero who will later from the Mighty Mutanimals.

What do you think so far?

Powder
08-23-2016, 08:50 AM
Hand to God I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but there are soooo many versions of this thread already.

DevilSpooky
08-23-2016, 10:28 AM
Easy, an adaptation of the Mirage comics done in the style of the Sin City movies.

SurrealBrain
08-25-2016, 09:44 PM
If I had the skill for it, I'd do more of a loose continuation of the first four movies. And of course, I'd wanna use a villain that hadn't appeared in any film prior. No original creations, though; just a preexisting villain I can use.

But that's just me.

snake
08-25-2016, 09:46 PM
I'd do something original and standalone. The best possible tmnt film already exists in the form of the 1990 movie. So f*cking perfect.

Shark_Blade
08-25-2016, 10:14 PM
I'd make it like Kill Bill.

snake
08-25-2016, 10:38 PM
I'd make it like Kill Bill.

That would be pretty cool. I think the stylistic cuts and the general aesthetic could work for TMNT

Wildcat
08-26-2016, 02:44 AM
Live Action 4kids/2k3 but with OT pieces included like Bebop and Rocksteady, Turtle Van and Technodrome.

somethingreal
08-26-2016, 06:22 AM
I'd make it like the Daredevil series. Make it all street level crime, then later reveal all the shi+ to be shredders doing. Ooh, I'd Also have Krang as a creepy dark gang leader with a trench coat and fedora who works with shredder.

ninja-zero
09-09-2016, 01:06 PM
I would like the new TMNT to be something new.

Since Ch'rell of 2003 as the Shredder, I want Kraang to return as the original Shredder who organized the Foot Clan in the feudal era.

The guardians & Foot clan are enemies. Yoshi joined the Guardians and Saki (who used to be best friends now enemies with Yoshi) joins the Foot clan.

I do like the burned face of 2012. Like Sidious & Vader, Kraang finds him still alive by injecting mutagen into his blood stream. And passes the title of Shredder to him for serving his side.

In the feudal era where Kraang forged the Foot, he chased the ancestors of the turtles & Splinter and a woman similar to Tang Shen. When he learned of Yoshi, he takes advantage of Saki's jealousy and hate in order to lure him at his side to kill Yoshi and later Splinter and the turtles.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
09-26-2016, 12:13 PM
Film 1. Oroku Saki tricks Hamato Yoshi to leave Japan. Years later in New York City, Channel 6 employees April and Irma investigate crimes when they are attacked by the Purple Dragons in a park and saved by the turtles, taken to the sewers and Splinter (Hamato Yoshi) tells the original mutation story. They soon learn Shredder and his Foot Clan are behind the crimes, running a criminal empire. The turtles retreat to April's family's farmhouse in Norhampton, Massachusetts to practice before returning to Manhattan facing Shredder.

Film 2. With Shredder defeated, Karai takes over the Foot Clan. Meanwhile a turf conflict is raging between the New York City Mafia giving the turtles problems with Big Louie. Meanwhile in outer space a Triceraton spacecraft chases an Utrom spacecraft requiring the Utroms to land on Earth, revealing the mutagen story. Karai allows the turtles armistice to fight off the Triceratons.

Film 3. Inside the Utrom spacecraft a traitor Utrom (may be named Chrell) contacts Krang to bring his Technodrome to Earth. Together they drain New York City on electricity to open a portal wide enought to teleport the Technodrome through. The turtles must stop it.

Andrew NDB
09-26-2016, 12:42 PM
The Modeen trilogy:

Movie #1: Begin with Splinter telling a story. In Feudal Japan, the Foot Clan doing their thing, assassinating people for hire, quick cuts over the centuries. Establish the Shredder as a mantle that is held and feared. Closer to the present, the Hamato Yoshi/Tang Shen/Oroku Nagi incident. Yoshi kills Nagi, Shen and Yoshi have to go into exile in the US (meanwhile, quick cuts of a rage-filled Oroku Saki training, vowing revenge). Yoshi returns home one day in the US to find Shen's body carved up, then gets stabbed by Oroku Saki, but is otherwise allowed to leave. Stumbling out, he finds his pet rat scurrying about. He picks it up and stumbles into the street for help, dying... but as he sees a boy with 4 turtles in a bowl about to get hit by a truck, he lunges forward with what is left of his ninja reflexes, shoving the boy aside while the truck smashes into him (the bowl is dropped, shatters near a storm drain). A container bounces out of the truck and smashes near the turtles on the ground, also splashing the rat Yoshi still clutches in his hand. The turtles scurry into the storm drain, and the confused rat does the same (the idea being, some of Yoshi's consciousness is transferred to the rat). Quick shots of the Turtles growing up and their ninja training regimen (think, Bruce with Ra's in Batman Begins), Splinter beating the crap out of them if they seem soft. They have to earn their bandannas, and each one gets a different color (blue, red, orange, purple). Rein it all back in with Splinter's story coming back to the present, with the Turtles being raised to one day kill Oroku Saki and avenge Hamato Yoshi and Tang Shen. Play to the circle of vengeance theme. Different scenes at different times: * Raphael meeting Casey. * April O'Neil being rescued by the Turtles. * Glimpses of Utroms in disguise, masquerading as people. Glimpses of Saki, running his criminal empire in New York (maybe also being annoyed at having to report to Karai in Japan). Baxter Stockman is shown to be in his employ, and a warehouse full of mousers can be teased. Splinter warns the Turtles that they're not ready, but the Turtles get cocky and issue their challenge to Saki, who accepts. Rooftop duel, but the Turtles get their asses kicked by a gauntlet of Foot, Shredder Elite, and Shredder himself who slices and pounds Leonardo into a coma. With the aid of April and Casey, they go and retreat to Northampton. Regathering their resolve after a spiritual journey on behalf of Splinter (perhaps a conversation with the Great Turtle, over a campfire), they return to New York and invade Shredder's Hudson Block complex. From here, pretty much exactly like "Return to New York," except Casey is along for the ride and Saki isn't a worm clone. The Turtles are cut to ribbons and Leonardo fails in his (sword) duel with Oroku Saki (who takes off his armor to fight mano-e-mano). He is nearly killed by Shredder's blade when Raphael dives in, grabs Leo's sword to block Shredder's blow, stabs him in the gut with a sai and beheads him with Leo's katana. Hudson Block is turned to rubble, the body is burned (with Splinter in attendance) and the circle of vengeance is complete... for now. You knew it was coming: at the end, the other Turtles, impressed with Raphael's tenacity in the face of certain death, lose their other bandanna colors and all adopt red.

Andrew NDB
09-26-2016, 01:08 PM
The Modeen trilogy:

Movie #2: Kind of starts out like the end of Mirage Vol. 1 and the beginning of Vol. 2, with the Turtles and Splinter becoming a bit lost. They've accomplished their sole mission in life... Saki is dead, the Foot Clan apparently in shambles. Now what? Donatello and Splinter retreat to the farmhouse in Northampton with April and Casey, while the other Turtles try to find some normalcy in their lives. Several over-arcing storylines here: 1) Stockman, who with Saki gone is out of a job, takes to robbing banks with his mousers. At one point the mousers tunnel through the Turtles' lair and they become involved. Eventually Baxter is brought down by the remaining Turtles and Casey. 2) On a nature walk into the mountains Splinter falls and breaks his leg and meets the Rat King, who teaches him in the ways of the rat, life, and the soul. Perhaps even connecting better with the parts of his psyche that are carryovers from Yoshi. Eventually he is hungry enough that he eats a rat to survive and grow stronger. We realize that the Rat King isn't real, or at least isn't a physical being, and is perhaps even an alternate persona of Splinter's. 3) Donatello is spoken to directly by the Great Turtle (who they spoke to briefly in the last movie), who encharges him as his Shaman for what he says is a coming apocalypse brought about by the Adversary, an ancient being who wiped out the reptiles of old. He seeks out the place where the Adversary was said to rise again... but he realizes he is too late, and the Adversary has already been awakened. Then, all over New York, millions upon millions of rats turn on people, devouring them and bringing down whole buildings. The Turtles make a deal with Stockman: use your mousers for good and we'll let you off. So the Turtles, Casey and thousands of mousers tear into the horde of rats, trying to find their source: the Brooklyn Bridge (or some big NY landmark), where upon the Adversary (basically a giant monstrous rat) has built a temple. They could connect with Leatherhead at that point in the sewers, who was besieged by the rats as well, and we could get his story about being experimented on by the Utroms and all of that. At a critical moment, Donatello and Splinter arrive, who then lead the charge to the temple. A long battle (during which the Adversary supernaturally forces the Turtles to face their own self doubts and worst fears) but Donatello, in full Shaman mode, manages to take down the Adversary, Leonardo hacking him up and Leatherhead eating what's left. Splinter learns to control rats to some degree with the help of the Rat King (who he often sees next to him and speaks to, but nobody can see him but Splinter) and puts at peace the horde. Bloody mess, and at the end we see Karai arrive in New York, witnessing the rubble left by the rat invasion and witnessing various Foot factions warring with one another. Something alluded to about now being "the perfect time" to pick up the broken pieces of the NY Foot by Saki. End with Raphael watching the Foot Clan civil war unfold on the TV news, then holding the helmet of Shredder, which he's kept as a keepsake since his death.

Andrew NDB
09-26-2016, 01:48 PM
The Modeen trilogy:

Movie #3: A loose adaptation of "City at War." As New York rebuilds from the rat invasion and the Foot Clan wages war within itself, Karai runs afoul of one Shredder Elite in particular, Kenshin, who was Saki's #1. Karai's daughter is murdered during an attempt to rein in his particular faction by simply attempting to muscle them. Simultaneously, unbeknownst to his brothers (sort of like the Nightwatcher thing in TMNT 2007, but not), Raphael has adopted the helmet and mantle of the Shredder and manages to bring a good number of Foot to accept his claim, as he was the one that killed Saki. When they realize, his brothers try to get him to knock it off, but he's not having it. Meanwhile, looking for vengeance, Kenshin breaks into the Turtles lair and murders Splinter. The Turtles return with April and Casey to find the body. They have a big funeral over the Hudson, Leatherhead attending and Raphael joining at the last minute in his Shredder armor, the helmet of which he only grudgingly removes. The Turtles swear vengeance and Raphael swears it as well, in his own way. Karai appears then, offering the Turtles her deal: help her exterminate the Shredder Elite foot and Kenshin, and the long circle of vengeance with the Turtles will become that of a permanent truce. Raphael poopoos it, storming off. The remaining Turtles agree. First training hard to get into peak conditioning, the Turtles (sans Raph) drop their red bandannas and adopt all black ones. Then we see a sequence of events where the Turtles, April, Casey, Karai, and even Leatherhead (as the muscle) systematically take out the Shredder Elite and their factions of loyalists. A battle royale ensues in the rubble of Hudson Block. The Shredder Elite manage to bring down a building on Leatherhead, taking him out of the game. The Turtles manage to route most of the Foot, but are otherwise unable to contain most of them. It is then that Karai arrives, in full Shredder regalia, the original armor from Feudal Japan and makes a formal claim to the mantle of the Shredder, that Kenshin and his Shredder Elite must pass their vow of loyalty onto her. It is then that Raphael arrives, who makes the same claim... but that he is owed it not by blood or by family, but by virtue of having bested their leader. Kenshin says they must fight it out. So it's Karai's Lady Shredder vs. Raphael Shredder. Raphael gets the upper hand. Kenshin agrees to accept Raphael's claim to the mantle of the Shredder. As his brothers look on in horror, Raphael is adorned with the cloak of Oroku Saki. As Kenshin kneels before him, Raphael raises a gauntlet and spikes him in the skull, kicking the body down. "That's for my father, sh*thead," or something similar. The Turtles and Karai then dispatch the remaining Foot and Shredder Elite. When it comes to the very last Shredder Elite, rather than fight, the Shredder Elite commits seppuku, proclaiming the blood feud will be "never over." Raphael was always on the Turtles' side, he was just wanting to get close to Kenshin. So that's that, Karai honors her part of the deal and there is a truce with the Turtles... now the circle of blood vengeance is truly over. At the end, Leatherhead is helped out of the rubble. Maybe the people helping him could be Utroms, who reveal themselves to him and that they have been looking for him for years. For a stinger/teaser (I'd put it as a mid or after-the-end credits, let the main movie end organically), when the Turtles are finally allowed to relax, BOOM, they're all transported away in a Trasmat beam, and find themselves in the middle of a Triceraton arena, ala the end of Evil Dead 2.

If it got a fourth movie, movie 4 would be the big space odyssey adventure on the Triceraton worlds, D'hoonib, and get into the Utroms. Maybe it could end with their big reveal to the world, after helping the Turtles get back to Earth. Movie 5, big time travel romp with Renet. Movie 6, probably people are going to want to ground things again, so some kind of urban, gritty fare again... maybe my old idea for a Chinese triad coming to New York, muscling up on the Foot. Maybe, to combat this, the Foot resurrect Oroku Saki with worms.

neatoman
09-26-2016, 02:08 PM
M'kay, how about this instead:

Adapt the first three issues in the order 2-3-1.

Baxter builds MOUSERS and betrays April
Turtles rescue her and the origin is told.
Reveal that Baxter did the MOUSER stuff for the Foot clan because they wanted funds and that he is the key to get to them.
At this point the whole car chase happens, replace the police with the Foot or MOUSERs.
Turtles get to Shredder and kick his ass, pretty much the end.
Optional, end with the cliffhanger of Splinter having gone missing and he wakes up in an Utrom lab.

That's pretty much the skeleton of the story and obviously there needs to be additional details, but it really doesn't need to be much more complicated than that. Set up the basics, have some action in the middle, end with the big bad being defeated and maybe add a cliffhanger depending on wheter or not you want to make more.

ToTheNines
09-26-2016, 04:09 PM
Cool outline Andrew. Pretty slick way to condense the Mirage and Image stuff. I've always been trying to think of a cool Baxter vs Ratking story, but I think that's the best way to go about it.

Lately I've been playing around with the idea of Yoshi being a Guardian and willingly mutating Splinter in order to recruit him into his war against Shredder. Give them a couple of years worth of adventures combating the Foot before Saki finally gets Yoshi and maims Splinter, forcing him to go into hiding. THEN he happens upon the TCRI accident.

Andrew NDB
09-26-2016, 11:33 PM
Cool outline Andrew. Pretty slick way to condense the Mirage and Image stuff. I've always been trying to think of a cool Baxter vs Ratking story, but I think that's the best way to go about it.

Thanks, man.

Lately I've been playing around with the idea of Yoshi being a Guardian and willingly mutating Splinter in order to recruit him into his war against Shredder. Give them a couple of years worth of adventures combating the Foot before Saki finally gets Yoshi and maims Splinter, forcing him to go into hiding. THEN he happens upon the TCRI accident.

Wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

Jephael
09-27-2016, 01:03 AM
In all honesty, I'd rather make a television show based on the Archie comics with little sprinklings of Mirage and other iterations thrown in. I don't feel a movie anthology would work because I'd rather not condense any story-lines like a lot of these movie companies tend to do. If anything I want to do the opposite and flesh out the stories way more than they were before and you just can't do that with a 90 to 210 minute long feature film.

Andrew NDB
09-27-2016, 09:53 AM
I don't feel a movie anthology would work

I don't think anyone is suggesting that.

ToTheNines
09-27-2016, 05:57 PM
@Andrew thinking about it more, I also really love the focus on Raph. He's been getting jobbed for years now, living in Leo's shadow.

Any arc or cool moments for Mikey in your trilogy?

Andrew NDB
09-29-2016, 01:16 AM
@Andrew thinking about it more, I also really love the focus on Raph. He's been getting jobbed for years now, living in Leo's shadow.

Any arc or cool moments for Mikey in your trilogy?

Sure. He would absolutely be Raphael's foil and best friend (even if Raph would sometimes prefer to hang with Casey), the one to rein him in, particularly during his Shredder bit. Maybe throughout the trilogy he would be writing down notes (or making mental ones, verbally) about his great novel he's ghostauthoring about four Marine brothers in war time and their struggles, then at the end of the third film April helps it see print.

Andrew NDB
04-24-2017, 11:26 AM
M'kay, how about this instead:

Adapt the first three issues in the order 2-3-1.

Baxter builds MOUSERS and betrays April
Turtles rescue her and the origin is told.
Reveal that Baxter did the MOUSER stuff for the Foot clan because they wanted funds and that he is the key to get to them.
At this point the whole car chase happens, replace the police with the Foot or MOUSERs.
Turtles get to Shredder and kick his ass, pretty much the end.
Optional, end with the cliffhanger of Splinter having gone missing and he wakes up in an Utrom lab.

That's pretty much the skeleton of the story and obviously there needs to be additional details, but it really doesn't need to be much more complicated than that. Set up the basics, have some action in the middle, end with the big bad being defeated and maybe add a cliffhanger depending on wheter or not you want to make more.

That'd be one movie, but that'd work.

neatoman
04-24-2017, 12:41 PM
That'd be one movie, but that'd work.

Wanna hear a pitch for a second one?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-24-2017, 12:47 PM

That is the point of the thread... :tlol:

I liked your first one, for what it's worth. Most of what's been spitballed in here is better than what we've received from the studios.

04-24-2017, 03:13 PM
How would you make better TMNT movies than Michael Bay's work?

If I was... I'd make Kraang - an evil Utrom the original Shredder and leader of the Foot clan in the feudal era. Then later in the modern era, Kraang passes his title to Saki as the new Shredder and leader. Kraang hides in the shadows secretly communicating his disciple/apprentice as a crime boss.

Perhaps also add new mutants in Shredder's force since Fishface, Rahzar/Dogpound & Tiger Claw. Like Shredder's "mutant elite guard". Those who are trained in ninjutsu.

- A skunk
- A chameleon
- A scorpion/spider
- A condor

Bebop & Rocksteady can be added later like in the 2012 version.

Slash can be the anti-hero who will later from the Mighty Mutanimals.

What do you think so far?

To make so many mutants fit into a single film, it would require Shredder to mutate at least half of all Purple Dragons gang-members.

Andrew NDB
04-24-2017, 03:15 PM

Sure. Shoot.

neatoman
04-24-2017, 04:24 PM
That is the point of the thread... :tlol:

I liked your first one, for what it's worth. Most of what's been spitballed in here is better than what we've received from the studios.

Alright, the first one was an adapation of the first three issues and ended with Splinter's kidnapping... OK, so the space arc, I feel this one should be a little easier. Just the issues in the same order, except with a few more twists and turns.

Start off by having the Turtles search for Splinter.
Raph comes across Casey, followed by a fairly straightforward adaptation of the Raph Micro, just without the conclusion.
The other Turtles contact Raph to inform him that they've located Splinter, which interrupts his feud with Casey, who is pissed there wasn't any conclusion.
The Turtles break into TCRI and their plans go smoothly, most plays out like in the comic until it's revealed Casey followed them to get his rematch with Raph.
He causes the plan to go wrong and follows them to D'Hoonib, from here on out it plays out more or less the same as the comic except with Casey learning to get along with the Turtles.
End the movie with the revelation that the Shredder has returned.

Fairly simple, more or less just the space arc with Casey thrown in as I feel he needs more character development. On to part three.

Alright so I'm picturing the movie starting out with a combination of mostly the Leo Micro and some elements of the Mike Micro replacing some of the apartment stuff, establish things about Mike and Leo, that one is more laidback than the other.
After that follows the escape of course, no need to establish Casey in this movie as we had already done that, focus more on his relationship with April instead so it doesn't come out of nowhere.
After that it's mostly the farm with added scenes of the Foot building themselves up to establish they're still a threat. Definitly add scenes of showing that there is something wrong with the Shredder, that he's not quite the same as before.
Here's the climax, might wanna trim some from the comics, Zog is still there though here there's an actual explaination where he came from.
The showdown between Shredder and Leo. Here's a big change, Shredder doesn't just use his sword, he uses shapeshifting powers he gained from the worms. Here's the reason Leo still cuts off his head, he sees how shredder react in pain to his blows incorrectly assumes it will kill him, when his reactions were largely psychosymatic.
Turtles tries to do the Viking funeral thing but the Shark Shredder thing happens before it takes effect. After that it's just a battle with the Shark Monster until they can blow it up.
End the movie with the revelation that the Triceratons are on their way.

Not as straightforward but I feel this fixes some of the problems I had with the original version of the events and the 1990 adaptation. The Farmhouse doesn't get crammed into a montage and the showdown with the Shredder actually comes across as a challenge after the Spasmasaur and everything. Part four this time.

Loose, very loose adaptation of Volume 2.
There are no trippy dream sequences, Braunze is gone, Baxter's revenge get's a little trimmed but is otherwise the same
Baxter actually manages to knock all the turtles out before getting zapped, April is rushed to the hospital.
DARPA is replaced by the EPF, Bishop is running things.
They pick up the Turtles and Baxter, bring them to the base. Bishop knows about Zog's involvement in the last movie and thinks the Turtles are allies of the Triceratons, who he knows are coming. The base stuff is almost nothing like the original version, the only real similarity is that the Turtles manage to escape.
When out they formulate a plan to combat the Triceratons using Baxter for help.
The Triceratons come and the EPF engages them in a war, the Turtles sneak around and employ their plan, the Triceratons are finished and so are the EPF, at least for now. Baxter also manages to flee. April has made a recovery.
End the movie with the Turtles relaxing on a roof when Renet pops out of nowhere like she did in her original appearence. Explain nothing and but to black.

Alright, so this one largely came down to personal taste, it has more to do with the EPF stuff from the 2003 show than what actually happens in the volume 2. It's just that I really don't like Volume 2 and it needs a hefty rewrite to make any kind of sense. On to part five.

This one is easy.
Begin with an adaptation of the first Renet story, minus Cerebus of course, gotta keep some level of realism here. It would be impossible to get Cerebus to appear in a TMNT movie.
Then have them travel back to the dinosaur age, adapt the Return of Savanti and end it like the original Renet story.
End it with the Turtles returning home to see New York at War.

Simplest one so far, I don't need to explain it. On to part six.

Alright, so I'm going to have to mess with City at War a bit here. Sorry...
No Rat King (as much as I don't want to leave him out), it's hard to make him fit in with the pacing.
April has PTSD from Baxter and can't deal with Casey who is told to get out her life while she lives with her sister while she recovers. Casey is pretty bummed and goes on a roadtrip.
Casey stuff plays out more or less the same, not any focus on the manslaughter because that never happened here, make it about it his failure to protect April instead.
April stuff is almost entirely different, more pain than just being bummed.
Here's the one thing I think 4Kids did right with their adaptation, make sure you can tell the splinter groups of Shredder's empire apart. Foot on one side, Purple Dragon on the other, maybe even throw Baxter in too.
Beyond that, it plays out pretty similar to the comic and ends with Shadow joining the family.

And that seems like a decent ending. The problem with City at War is that it might be a little too unconventional for a movie and I really didn't know what to do with the Rat King, I couldn't fit his original appearence somewhere and he just brings up more questions that won't be answered because I don't know where to go from here.

Maybe too many movies to plan on? Maybe, but then again, this is if I made the rules.

Technogeek29
04-24-2017, 11:42 PM
@Andrew

Only thing I'd add to your story is making Splinter out to be morally wrong as well. You mentioned him being hard on them if they seemed soft during their training. I always imagined they were weapons first and foremost, and love came second after spending 15 years with them. No one outside of fans who read the comics really question whether Splinter is justified in what he does? Or see's him as another villain because of his reason for training the Turtles in the first place.

Andrew NDB
04-25-2017, 12:47 AM
Alright, the first one was an adapation of the first three issues and ended with Splinter's kidnapping... OK, so the space arc, I feel this one should be a little easier. Just the issues in the same order, except with a few more twists and turns.

Seems mostly sound to me. Though I'd look hard to find a way to find a way in for Rat King, but that's just me.

Maybe too many movies to plan on. Getting a quality comic book movie trilogy out of a studio other than Marvel is tough, and even they haven't quite made that work well yet.

@Andrew

Only thing I'd add to your story is making Splinter out to be morally wrong as well. You mentioned him being hard on them if they seemed soft during their training. I always imagined they were weapons first and foremost, and love came second after spending 15 years with them. No one outside of fans who read the comics really question whether Splinter is justified in what he does? Or see's him as another villain because of his reason for training the Turtles in the first place.

Oh, that'd definitely be in the nitty gritty of it. That's a paramount aspect of it. The Turtles confronting Splinter when they become self-aware of apparently being just raised as weapons... but by this point Splinter really loves them, and after Saki is dead, he is able to embrace it... but it's 70 kinds of awkward by that point, and possibly too little too late.

neatoman
04-25-2017, 03:43 AM
Seems mostly sound to me. Though I'd look hard to find a way to find a way in for Rat King, but that's just me.

Maybe too many movies to plan on. Getting a quality comic book movie trilogy out of a studio other than Marvel is tough, and even they haven't quite made that work well yet.

This is kind of why I mostly focused on individual story arc that end on a cliffhanger, just cut out the cliffhangers for part 2, 3, 4 and 5. That way the series can end wherever.

As for the Rat King, I really don't where to put him in the continuity and still have it make sense for the standalone movie.
I could adapt his first ever appearence into one of the movies but that would come across as weird and out of place. I could adapt it along with some other side stories but I don't think it would make for a very good movie Regardless of what, City at War arguably has too many B-plots to fit into one movie and one has to be cut.

sgtfbomb
04-26-2017, 05:47 PM
-It would be PG-13. There would be blood. Not flying heads. But definitely blood.

-I'd use a mixture of suits and CGI and would keep the martial arts to a more realistic level

-The Turtles' fights would be restricted to the night and shadows, not broad daylight, where they could be picked up by helicopters, etc. Action is more dramatic at night anyway.

-I would modernize the look of Shredder a little. But no CG suits. He would be the leader of the Foot. No teens. No Call of Duty rejects. A ninja clan.

-Splinter would be a mutated rat.

-April would be spunky, smart, and not cast purely for sex appeal. She'd play an important role in the film, however the stars would be the Turtles.

-No songs. No TMNT raps. No beatboxing. No annoying songs that got lost on the way to the club. Just score. If any song were to be used, it'd be something classic and familiar, but limited. None of that Steve Jablonsky stuff either. Something memorable. Something emotional. Something inspired by the film's tone, not cues that sound like they were rejected from the Transformers movies.

-The humor would be far less physical and more true to a more serious tone. More character stuff, less "farty-falldown."

-More dark alleyways and sewers.

-Unlike Platinum Dunes, I'd realize that the source material doesn't need to change but the approach to making a TMNT film does. I'd strive to make a more definitive TMNT film not just a TMNT film. It wouldn't be a film that just merely capitalizes on the franchise's familiar name.

Technogeek29
04-26-2017, 06:41 PM
The main problem with PD is they wanted to do a super hero movie, and TMNT just isn't that. Heck it should be relatively cheap to make a TMNT movie the expensive stuff it when you add the Sci-fi parts of the franchise.

Mexiun
05-02-2017, 08:25 AM
As TMNT 1 from 1990 is my all time favourite TMNT movie, i'd do something like that one.

Characters:

Splinter:
Once Hamato Yoshi, now mutated into a rat.

Personality: Wise, really calm, and always shows how he loves his sons (by buying them pizza or being a listening ear for them incase they are worried or stressed).

Hobbies: Meditating, reading various novels, practising more ninja arts.

Raphael:

Born a human, mutated into a turtle.

Personality: Cares deeply for his father and his brothers to the point he may get into a rage if one of them gets hurt or threatend. He has a temper even to his brothers but not as bad as he has to people outside of his familly. He rather kills than forgives enemies but he does save people, or even cats from a tree.

Hobbies: Weight lifting (body building stuff in general), fighting against training dummies, watching movies.

Fighting style: A more in-your-face fighting style, he is the aggresive fighter that keeps fighting without a second thought. He usually insults/provokes his enemies in hopes that the enemy becomes angry.

Donatello:

Personality: Pretty shy when it comes to outsiders of the familly, he doesn't talk much to anyone but his brothers and father. He is obsessed with technology like tv's, radio's and computers and loves fixing tech stuff or creating tech stuff on his own. He uses rather fancy "smart" words which sometimes confuses his brothers and he tries to talk more 'normal' which sometimes causes comical stuff to happen.

Hobbies: Fixing and creating tech stuff, reading science novels and watching science tv shows and movies, playing video games.

Fighting style: Uses the shadows to his advantage, usually strikes from the back, he mostly dodges enemy attacks rather than attack himself if it's from the front.

Michaelangelo:

Personality: He loves to make jokes and uses witty (childlike) sarcasm to certain situations to make the situation less scary and serious. He cares deeply for anything that lives, even so deeply that he may become depressed if he watches a movie where a human or animal gets even the slightest bit of pain. His weakness is that he cares too much to the point he gets too sad to do anything. But he has a strength aswell, he is the only brother that would go through a fire to even save a fly from dying.
He uses comedy to cheer people up.

Hobbies: Reading comics, watching comedy shows and playing (non violent) video games.

Fighting style: Hops all over the place and runs around a lot, uses his enviorment to his advantage (throwing bricks, uses a lantern pole to do a drop kick etc).

Leonardo:

Personality: He is serious although not as serious as Raphael, Leonardo can laugh at jokes but he doesn't make jokes himself. He is smart when it comes to strategies, planning ahead and adapting to any situation. He, like Mikey, sees the good in anyone even in villians and thinks that anyone can have a change of heart for the better. He is very noble and would love to sacrifice himself for his familly, friends or the world in general and would not hesitate to do so. He takes the lead and always stands infront of his brothers so that he would take the first hit instead of his brothers.

Hobbies: Training his ninja arts, meditating, watching movies (fighting movies usually, or occasionally comedies).

Fighting style: Mostly only counter attacks enemies, uses old fashioned ninja skills and items like shurikens and smoke bombs.

April O'neil:

An early 20 year old woman working for a newspaper company.

Personality: Very curious and always wants to know what is going on, who what is and what anything can do. She usually asks a lot of questions and sometimes acts like a self-made detective.

Hobbies: Writing, reading basically anything and watching reality tv shows.

Irma:

Personality: Slightly perverted (but in comical way, no extreme ways) and very shy and usually talks about how she can't get a date and how bad she wants to date a man. She is easily scared and gets anxiety rather quickly, which means April will comfort her to calm down.

Hobbies: Writing, reading romance stories and watching romance tv shows and movies.

Casey Jones:

A mid 20 year old orphan, now a runaway street fighter for 'justice'.

Personality: Swears at times while he talks, gives everyone a funny comical nickname (friend or enemy) and he talks a bit too much to the point people tell him that he is blabbering on and on. He never forgives his enemies, but unlike Raphael, Casey doesn't kill he however brings them to the police.
Casey does have a temper like Raphael, very similair.

Hobbies: Fighting crime, reading police comics and books, flirting with random girls.

The Shredder:

Once a ninja from Japan, now a master mind ninja in New York.

Personality: Ruthless, he kills his enemies without a second thought and tortures people who failed him even once to the point where his victims may sometimes become insane because of the pain and fear. He speaks as a leader and acts as if he is the best and strongest man in the world. When someone looks at him funny he will warn them once, if they do it again he kills them.
His only love is his daughter Karai, who is always forgives and he never fears to show how much he loves her, however he won't show any love for her when anyone is near.

Fighting style: Uses a spear as a weapon, shadows to his advantage and various ninja items. He uses surprise attacks and counters, but he always tries to kill his opponent as fast as possible and never plays around.

Baxter Stockman:

A man that works for a science lab, but now a captive for the Shredder.

Personality: A very scared man who obeys the Shredders every command, gets anxiety easily and doesn't shy away from crying in public- even if the Shredders sees it.
He plots against the Shredder in secret to beat him and allies himself with the Turtles in secret.

Hobbies: Fixing tech stuff and making tech stuff, reading science novels.

Karai:

Oroku Saki's daughter.

Personality: Very strict and ruthless, kills without a second thought. She doesn't like it when her father, Oroku Saki, tortures people but she has to accept it eventhough she hates it. She is loyal to her father and does anything he wants her to do wether its thievery, assasination or traiing the foot soldiers.

Fighting style: Uses shadows to her advantage, uses various ninja items and usually strikes from behind. She plays with her opponents to stall because she enjoys fights and mocks people during it.

Minor characters

Vernon: Stuck up and thinks he is the best newspaper writer. April's rival.

Tang Shen: A spirit of Hamato Yoshi's wife and mother to the (the human) turtles. Cares for her kids and husband in the after life. (She is only seen and heard in Splinter and Leonardo's meditions).

Nancy: Runs the orphange and has been searching for the lost Casey jones. She cares for the kids and teens in the orphanage.

Oyuki: A girl from the orphange, she is a rebel and tries to follow in Casey's footsteps but fails at it.

Mom and dad O'neil: Live in an antique store's second floor. They occasionally call April to get some updates on her life.

Story:

Hamato Yoshi and Oroku Saki we're both childhood friends but eventually became friendly rivals as they grew older.
They joined the foot clan, a clan created by Hamato's ancestors and now run by Hamato's father. Hamato and Oroku trained daily and competed in many things together however Hamato was always better than Oroku in every way, then the rival clan of the foot raided the village and Oroku saw his parents getting killed at the early of of 15 which scarred him deeply and got him into a depression.

Hamato Yoshi's father later gave the leadership of the clan to Yoshi at the age of 18 because his parents were leaving on a spiritual trip, this angered Saki.
Saki later betrayed Yoshi and framed him with lies and manipulation on the age of 34. He also killed Tang Shen.
Yoshi, after being kicked out of his own clan by the lies Saki spread, left to New York with his 5 sons (5 is not a typo here :P ), he tried to make a living there but failed and went into the sewers.
His 5 sons are at the age of 4 and had 2 pet turtles found by Yoshi, Yoshi himself was mostly with the rats instead of the 2 turtles.
Later they all, apart from one of the sons, got hit by mutagen which transformed them into 4 turtles and 1 rat over 4 months.

Yoshi now called Splinter woke up once and saw 4 big kid sized turtles, but his other not-affected son was missing, he searched and searched but failed to find his 5th missing son.
13 years pass and the Turtles are now 17 years old and combat ready for the outside.

Okay i'm done, sorry for the huge story but i really wanted to get my creativity out of the way :lol:
Had this building up :lol:

Not sure if anyone would read it though but if someone is interested, i would love to tell who the fifth son ends up being.

neatoman
05-02-2017, 09:01 AM
As TMNT 1 from 1990 is my all time favourite TMNT movie, i'd do something like that one.

Characters:

Splinter:
Once Hamato Yoshi, now mutated into a rat.

Personality: Wise, really calm, and always shows how he loves his sons (by buying them pizza or being a listening ear for them incase they are worried or stressed).

Hobbies: Meditating, reading various novels, practising more ninja arts.

Raphael:

Personality: Cares deeply for his father and his brothers to the point he may get into a rage if one of them gets hurt or threatend. He has a temper even to his brothers but not as bad as he has to people outside of his familly. He rather kills than forgives enemies but he does save people, or even cats from a tree.

Hobbies: Weight lifting (body building stuff in general), fighting against training dummies, watching movies.

Fighting style: A more in-your-face fighting style, he is the aggresive fighter that keeps fighting without a second thought. He usually insults/provokes his enemies in hopes that the enemy becomes angry.

Donatello:

Personality: Pretty shy when it comes to outsiders of the familly, he doesn't talk much to anyone but his brothers and father. He is obsessed with technology like tv's, radio's and computers and loves fixing tech stuff or creating tech stuff on his own. He uses rather fancy "smart" words which sometimes confuses his brothers and he tries to talk more 'normal' which sometimes causes comical stuff to happen.

Hobbies: Fixing and creating tech stuff, reading science novels and watching science tv shows and movies, playing video games.

Fighting style: Uses the shadows to his advantage, usually strikes from the back, he mostly dodges enemy attacks rather than attack himself if it's from the front.

Michaelangelo:

Personality: He loves to make jokes and uses witty (childlike) sarcasm to certain situations to make the situation less scary and serious. He cares deeply for anything that lives, even so deeply that he may become depressed if he watches a movie where a human or animal gets even the slightest bit of pain. His weakness is that he cares too much to the point he gets too sad to do anything. But he has a strength aswell, he is the only brother that would go through a fire to even save a fly from dying.
He uses comedy to cheer people up.

Hobbies: Reading comics, watching comedy shows and playing (non violent) video games.

Fighting style: Hops all over the place and runs around a lot, uses his enviorment to his advantage (throwing bricks, uses a lantern pole to do a drop kick etc).

Leonardo:

Personality: He is serious although not as serious as Raphael, Leonardo can laugh at jokes but he doesn't make jokes himself. He is smart when it comes to strategies, planning ahead and adapting to any situation. He, like Mikey, sees the good in anyone even in villians and thinks that anyone can have a change of heart for the better. He is very noble and would love to sacrifice himself for his familly, friends or the world in general and would not hesitate to do so. He takes the lead and always stands infront of his brothers so that he would take the first hit instead of his brothers.

Hobbies: Training his ninja arts, meditating, watching movies (fighting movies usually, or occasionally comedies).

Fighting style: Mostly only counter attacks enemies, uses old fashioned ninja skills and items like shurikens and smoke bombs.

April O'neil:

Personality: Very curious and always wants to know what is going on, who what is and what anything can do. She usually asks a lot of questions and sometimes acts like a self-made detective.

Hobbies: Writing, reading basically anything and watching reality tv shows.

Irma:

Personality: Slightly perverted (but in comical way, no extreme ways) and very shy and usually talks about how she can't get a date and how bad she wants to date a man. She is easily scared and gets anxiety rather quickly, which means April will comfort her to calm down.

Hobbies: Writing, reading romance stories and watching romance tv shows and movies.

Casey Jones:

A mid 20 year old orphan, now a runaway street fighter for 'justice'.

Personality: Swears at times while he talks, gives everyone a funny comical nickname (friend or enemy) and he talks a bit too much to the point people tell him that he is blabbering on and on. He never forgives his enemies, but unlike Raphael, Casey doesn't kill he however brings them to the police.
Casey does have a temper like Raphael, very similair.

Hobbies: Fighting crime, reading police comics and books, flirting with random girls.

The Shredder:

Once a ninja from Japan, now a master mind ninja in New York.

Personality: Ruthless, he kills his enemies without a second thought and tortures people who failed him even once to the point where his victims may sometimes become insane because of the pain and fear. He speaks as a leader and acts as if he is the best and strongest man in the world. When someone looks at him funny he will warn them once, if they do it again he kills them.
His only love is his daughter Karai, who is always forgives and he never fears to show how much he loves her, however he won't show any love for her when anyone is near.

Fighting style: Uses a spear as a weapon, shadows to his advantage and various ninja items. He uses surprise attacks and counters, but he always tries to kill his opponent as fast as possible and never plays around.

Baxter Stockman:

A man that works for a science lab, but now a captive for the Shredder.

Personality: A very scared man who obeys the Shredders every command, gets anxiety easily and doesn't shy away from crying in public- even if the Shredders sees it.
He plots against the Shredder in secret to beat him and allies himself with the Turtles in secret.

Hobbies: Fixing tech stuff and making tech stuff, reading science novels.

Karai:

Oroku Saki's daughter.

Personality: Very strict and ruthless, kills without a second thought. She doesn't like it when her father, Oroku Saki, tortures people but she has to accept it eventhough she hates it. She is loyal to her father and does anything he wants her to do wether its thievery, assasination or traiing the foot soldiers.

Fighting style: Uses shadows to her advantage, uses various ninja items and usually strikes from behind. She plays with her opponents to stall because she enjoys fights and mocks people during it.

Minor characters

Vernon: Stuck up and thinks he is the best newspaper writer. April's rival.

Tang Shen: A spirit of Hamato Yoshi's wife and mother to the (the human) turtles. Cares for her kids and husband in the after life. (She is only seen and heard in Splinter and Leonardo's meditions).

Nancy: Runs the orphange and has been searching for the lost Casey jones. She cares for the kids and teens in the orphanage.

Oyuki: A girl from the orphange, she is a rebel and tries to follow in Casey's footsteps but fails at it.

Mom and dad O'neil: Live in an antique store's second floor. They occasionally call April to get some updates on her life.

Story:

Hamato Yoshi and Oroku Saki we're both childhood friends but eventually became friendly rivals as they grew older.
They joined the foot clan, a clan created by Hamato's ancestors and now run by Hamato's father. Hamato and Oroku trained daily and competed in many things together however Hamato was always better than Oroku in every way, then the rival clan of the foot raided the village and Oroku saw his parents getting killed at the early of of 15 which scarred him deeply and got him into a depression.

Hamato Yoshi's father later gave the leadership of the clan to Yoshi at the age of 18 because his parents were leaving on a spiritual trip, this angered Saki.
Saki later betrayed Yoshi and framed him with lies and manipulation on the age of 34. He also killed Tang Shen.
Yoshi, after being kicked out of his own clan by the lies Saki spread, left to New York with his 5 sons (5 is not a typo here :P ), he tried to make a living there but failed and went into the sewers.
His 5 sons are at the age of 4 and had 2 pet turtles found by Yoshi, Yoshi himself was mostly with the rats instead of the 2 turtles.
Later they all, apart from one of the sons, got hit by mutagen which transformed them into 4 turtles and 1 rat over 4 months.

Yoshi now called Splinter woke up once and saw 4 big kid sized turtles, but his other not-affected son was missing, he searched and searched but failed to find his 5th missing son.
13 years pass and the Turtles are now 17 years old and combat ready for the outside.

Okay i'm done, sorry for the huge story but i really wanted to get my creativity out of the way :lol:
Had this building up :lol:

Not sure if anyone would read it though but if someone is interested, i would love to tell who the fifth son ends up being.

Just one word after having skimmed through that comes to mind:
>Nope

Mexiun
05-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Just one word after having skimmed through that comes to mind:
>Nope

Why not? :ohwell:

neatoman
05-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Why not? :ohwell:

Your pitch exclusively involves human to animal mutations, reporter April, Irma, Vernon and a version of Baxter that is a good guy. Concepts and characters that were never very well thought out or interesting in the first place, the idea of using them all in one place almost makes me want to vomit.

Mexiun
05-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Your pitch exclusively involves human to animal mutations, reporter April, Irma, Vernon and a version of Baxter that is a good guy. Concepts and characters that were never very well thought out or interesting in the first place, the idea of using them all in one place almost makes me want to vomit.

I didn't know this topic was a talent show and that we had judges, or people as rude as a judge :goofygri:
This is what i thought of, you don't have to like it but you also don't have to be a douche about it dude.

I like the idea of having the 4 (or 5) sons become a turtle, it makes it more father to son like to me, kinda what they did with IDW.
And why not make Baxter a good guy? Changes are needed if you want to keep it fresh or else it will be the same thing over and over again.

neatoman
05-02-2017, 10:23 AM
I didn't know this topic was a talent show and that we had judges, or people as rude as a judge :goofygri:
This is what i thought of, you don't have to like it but you also don't have to be a douche about it dude.

I like the idea of having the 4 (or 5) sons become a turtle, it makes it more father to son like to me, kinda what they did with IDW.
And why not make Baxter a good guy? Changes are needed if you want to keep it fresh or else it will be the same thing over and over again.

Maybe it was a little harsh but I just don't like most of it.

I don't like the idea of the mutagen turning humans into animals, because requires contrived reasons for why it affects individuals differently and invites inconsistancies. I don't like April as a reporter because there's an obvious conflict of interests that gets ignored. I don't like Irma and Vernon because they're pointless and annoying. And turning Baxter into a good guy is about as lame of a change as it gets, it doesn't make him more interesting, it's just lame.

Mexiun
05-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Maybe it was a little harsh but I just don't like most of it.

I don't like the idea of the mutagen turning humans into animals, because requires contrived reasons for why it affects individuals differently and invites inconsistancies. I don't like April as a reporter because there's an obvious conflict of interests that gets ignored. I don't like Irma and Vernon because they're pointless and annoying. And turning Baxter into a good guy is about as lame of a change as it gets, it doesn't make him more interesting, it's just lame.

I guess, i like it though thats why i really like the IDW version of the four turtles and splinter, they seem more like a familly now and an actual biological familly.

And as far April being a reporter, it makes her more adventurous and interesting to me.
Irma is just a funny character, always loved that character as a kid and still sad they never did anything more with that character :lol:

pferreira
05-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Your pitch exclusively involves human to animal mutations, reporter April, Irma, Vernon and a version of Baxter that is a good guy. Concepts and characters that were never very well thought out or interesting in the first place, the idea of using them all in one place almost makes me want to vomit.Shock horror someone likes elements of the Fred Wolf series. You know what, why not? No really why not? Not interesting to you but interesting to other people? :ohwell:

And as far April being a reporter, it makes her more adventurous and interesting to me.
Irma is just a funny character, always loved that character as a kid and still sad they never did anything more with that character :lol:More power to you. I like your suggestions although I am biased towards the original cartoon while neatoman thinks it's some kind of travesty. Yeah great ideas. :)

neatoman
05-04-2017, 10:44 AM
Shock horror someone likes elements of the Fred Wolf series. You know what, why not? No really why not? Not interesting to you but interesting to other people? :ohwell:

Since whoever controls your internet access clearly won't allow you to spend enough time to read through anything correctly, I'll make this easy to read:

It's not that he went with Fred Wolf ideas, it's that he went with ones that weren't very good, didn't have much potential in the first place and have largely been ignored for decades.

Oh and, Mexiun, I realise you just became a frequent poster, so a word of advice, don't pay too much attention to pferreira like I have. He's most likely a mental patient with limited internet access (he refutes it but won't give a reason for his behaviour). He's not interested in any sort of real discussion and he's just here to stroke his own nostalgia boner and make strawmen out of people with a differing opinion.

Mexiun
05-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Since whoever controls your internet access clearly won't allow you to spend enough time to read through anything correctly, I'll make this easy to read:

It's not that he went with Fred Wolf ideas, it's that he went with ones that weren't very good, didn't have much potential in the first place and have largely been ignored for decades.

Oh and, Mexiun, I realise you just became a frequent poster, so a word of advice, don't pay too much attention to pferreira like I have. He's most likely a mental patient with limited internet access (he refutes it but won't give a reason for his behaviour). He's not interested in any sort of real discussion and he's just here to stroke his own nostalgia boner and make strawmen out of people with a differing opinion.

What? So far Pferreira is a lot nicer than you were towards me and he actually likes my idea's.
You say that he a mental patient who makes strawmen out of people who have different opinions but so far that looks like you would do that though... :ohwell:

neatoman
05-04-2017, 05:48 PM
What? So far Pferreira is a lot nicer than you were towards me and he actually likes my idea's.
You say that he a mental patient who makes strawmen out of people who have different opinions but so far that looks like you would do that though... :ohwell:

Trust me, you don't want to throw in with him just because he acts "nicer".

First off, the thing about him potentially being a mental patient isn't a joke. It started with him denying evidence and facts in favor of clinging to bias, then we noticed how his posting habits went after a weekly schedule like there was a limit to his internet access. When asked about these things, he got really defense but he refused to give a reason and instead opted to threaten is with reports, rather than explain what's going on. It makes him highly suspicious to say the least.

Secondly, I might be a bit brash but don't think I'm not open to opinion. He, despite claims to the opposite, isn't by any stretch of the imagination. He'll only ever take in opinions in favor of the Fred Wolf cartoon, but if anyone dares to say it sucks they're a fourteen year old without respect for the past. What really pisses him off though is when someone points out that it was meant to sell toys and had very little reason to exist beyond that, because it's true and that gets in the way of his perception of the show.

In the end, he probably doesn't like your ideas in particular. It's more likely that he just likes someone he thinks see the Fred Wolf cartoon as the sacred cow he does, thinks he can add to the echo chamber. He recently called Cybercubed "approachable" (most likely because of his tendency to be defensive of the Fred Wolf cartoon, if I had to guess) a statement most users here would think is laughable.

Shark_Blade
05-05-2017, 03:30 AM
Easy, an adaptation of the Mirage comics done in the style of the Sin City movies.

This with added raunchy sex & tcest scenes, bodily mutilation and ultra violence.

And some humour to make things light hearted.

Mexiun
05-05-2017, 04:39 AM
Trust me, you don't want to throw in with him just because he acts "nicer".

First off, the thing about him potentially being a mental patient isn't a joke. It started with him denying evidence and facts in favor of clinging to bias, then we noticed how his posting habits went after a weekly schedule like there was a limit to his internet access. When asked about these things, he got really defense but he refused to give a reason and instead opted to threaten is with reports, rather than explain what's going on. It makes him highly suspicious to say the least.

Secondly, I might be a bit brash but don't think I'm not open to opinion. He, despite claims to the opposite, isn't by any stretch of the imagination. He'll only ever take in opinions in favor of the Fred Wolf cartoon, but if anyone dares to say it sucks they're a fourteen year old without respect for the past. What really pisses him off though is when someone points out that it was meant to sell toys and had very little reason to exist beyond that, because it's true and that gets in the way of his perception of the show.

In the end, he probably doesn't like your ideas in particular. It's more likely that he just likes someone he thinks see the Fred Wolf cartoon as the sacred cow he does, thinks he can add to the echo chamber. He recently called Cybercubed "approachable" (most likely because of his tendency to be defensive of the Fred Wolf cartoon, if I had to guess) a statement most users here would think is laughable.

Well if he is a mental patient then so be it, i don't mind :D
People like that deserve to be treated as humans even if they have issues, it's not easy to live with mental problems and i speak out of self experience.
No need to bully someone who can't help being who they are and also no need to talk bad about him to me because that's not very nice, and i also want to see how he acts personally for myself.
Thanks for the warning i appreciate it but i don't mind people with issues (if i know they have them and can't help it), i work with people with emotional issues aswell and i too have emotional issues.

But we're getting off-topic baaaddddly here, let's just keep it nice and fun :lol:

pferreira
05-11-2017, 08:08 AM

It's not that he went with Fred Wolf ideas, it's that he went with ones that weren't very good, didn't have much potential in the first place and have largely been ignored for decades.So you're basically saying you don't like the Fred Wolf ideas then? :lol:

You say that he a mental patient who makes strawmen out of people who have different opinions but so far that looks like you would do that though... :ohwell:Users like neatoman are the worst fans a franchise can have. You'll notice in other parts of the forum that neatoman, Andrew and CylonKlingon whatever gang up on me whenever I post because they don't like the fact that I consider the 80s Turtles cartoon as worthy as any other iteration of TMNT so I get labelled 'a mental patient with limited Internet access' (I only post on Thursdays simply because that's my routine). They have a total disregard for other fans who like stuff they don't like so they harass them. Not exaggerating, that's what they have done to me. Just because I consider the 80s cartoon as worthy?! I mean WTF?!

Meanwhile the users who appreciate other fans like CyberCubed get temporarily banned. I'll leave you to figure out who's right and wrong in their behaviour here.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Preening proudly.

Happy Thursday, folks!

Andrew NDB
05-11-2017, 09:44 AM
I consider the 80s Turtles cartoon as worthy as any other iteration of TMNT so I get labelled 'a mental patient with limited Internet access' (I only post on Thursdays simply because that's my routine).

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/straitjacket.jpg

Seems easy enough for you to debunk. Post on Friday. Or Monday.

FredWolfLeonardo
05-11-2017, 09:53 AM
I dont think he sees it as worthy to take the time to disprove your theories.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-11-2017, 10:02 AM
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/straitjacket.jpg

Seems easy enough for you to debunk. Post on Friday. Or Monday.

Just once. If Obama can finally release his birth certificate and Trump can finally release his tax returns (oh snap!), surely you can post on a second day of the week for us, right?

DestronMirage22
05-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Just once. If Obama can finally release his birth certificate and Trump can finally release his tax returns (oh snap!), surely you can post on a second day of the week for us, right?

He probably doesn't just to keep getting the attention he gets. Once his schtick is over nobody'll post about him anymore.
Either that, or he literally can't for the reasons you guys think.

pferreira
05-11-2017, 10:33 AM
I dont think he sees it as worthy to take the time to disprove your theories.A combination of walking to brick walls and ignoring the bullies yeah.

Just once. If Obama can finally release his birth certificate and Trump can finally release his tax returns (oh snap!), surely you can post on a second day of the week for us, right?Well since you're rude to me every week I'm online I'm going to do everything I can to post only on Thursdays. ;)

He probably doesn't just to keep getting the attention he gets. Once his schtick is over nobody'll post about him anymore.
Either that, or he literally can't for the reasons you guys think.What exactly is my 'schtick'. I'd really love to know. No really I would... :roll:

FredWolfLeonardo
05-11-2017, 10:37 AM
If you posted on Thursdays, youd be accused of seeking attention. And if you started postin on other days, youd also be accussed of tryin to seek attention.

05-11-2017, 10:44 AM
chameleon

Archie had Chamelon, so maybe he can be rebooted?

pferreira
05-11-2017, 11:13 AM
If you posted on Thursdays, youd be accused of seeking attention. And if you started postin on other days, youd also be accussed of tryin to seek attention.I cannot win simply because I post on this site. :(

Mexiun
05-11-2017, 02:26 PM
So you're basically saying you don't like the Fred Wolf ideas then? :lol:

Users like neatoman are the worst fans a franchise can have. You'll notice in other parts of the forum that neatoman, Andrew and CylonKlingon whatever gang up on me whenever I post because they don't like the fact that I consider the 80s Turtles cartoon as worthy as any other iteration of TMNT so I get labelled 'a mental patient with limited Internet access' (I only post on Thursdays simply because that's my routine). They have a total disregard for other fans who like stuff they don't like so they harass them. Not exaggerating, that's what they have done to me. Just because I consider the 80s cartoon as worthy?! I mean WTF?!

Meanwhile the users who appreciate other fans like CyberCubed get temporarily banned. I'll leave you to figure out who's right and wrong in their behaviour here.

Yeah i noticed it with myself on a topic i created about the Mirage comic, i said that i didn't like most of the chapters and everyone basically ganged up on me, not that i care though.

Just ignore these low life bullies, the more they talk bad about someone the more it shows their lack of knowledge and understanding in humans, thats how i see it and it just makes me like them less and less to the point where i just ignore them :lol:

And if you only post on thursday then well so be it who cares right? It's not like if it's a rule to post on any other day.
So far i only see them bashing you for posting on thursdays and them making a (useless) big deal out of it because they lack understanding and knowledge (appearently).

It's sad though, i thought this forum was with adults who enjoyed eachothers company... how wrong i was... :ohwell:

Mexiun
05-11-2017, 02:29 PM
If you posted on Thursdays, youd be accused of seeking attention. And if you started postin on other days, youd also be accussed of tryin to seek attention.

Him posting on any other day will also just give these bullies what they want (and you never should give a bully what they want because it would mean that they win) and it will also be used against him eventually.
Let them stress themselves out by being annoyed and upset by him posting on a thursday, it's their health and mood thats ruined, not ours :lol:
So he is doing good by not posting on any other day.

Andrew NDB
05-11-2017, 02:31 PM
What is this, a pity party? I don't even see anyone attacking anybody.

Mexiun
05-11-2017, 02:54 PM

Then i guess you're not an 'anyone' then, what you do IS considered attacking, wether it is a passive attack or not.

neatoman
05-11-2017, 02:55 PM

Yeah, I don't really get it either. Nobody was really "attacking" Mexiun for his opinions, just writing counter arguments. Nobody's really "attacking" pferreira either, he's just an idiot who'll deny reality and gets angry when people call him out it.

You'd have to have a pretty thin skin to think of this is outright hostility.

Then i guess you're not an 'anyone' then, what you do IS considered attacking, wether it is a passive attack or not.

Not really.

Mexiun
05-11-2017, 04:40 PM
"attacking" pferreira either, he's just an IDIOTwho'll deny reality and gets angry when people call him out it.

You'd have to have a pretty thin skin to think of this is outright hostility.

Yeah calling someone an "idiot" is not an attack or anything :roll: :roll: :roll:

pferreira
05-18-2017, 10:10 AM
Just ignore these low life bullies, the more they talk bad about someone the more it shows their lack of knowledge and understanding in humans, thats how i see it and it just makes me like them less and less to the point where i just ignore themOr it gets to the point where they started feigning ignorance over their trolling of someone eh?

And if you only post on thursday then well so be it who cares right? It's not like if it's a rule to post on any other day.
So far i only see them bashing you for posting on thursdays and them making a (useless) big deal out of it because they lack understanding and knowledge (appearently).They look for any reason to attack someone because they can't imagine someone having an opinion that's different to theirs, as I said the worst type of fan. :(

It's sad though, i thought this forum was with adults who enjoyed eachothers company... how wrong i was... :ohwell:A lot of people on this forum are friendly but there's some that really won't wish to act like adults, at least that's the impression I get from some users behaviour.

Let them stress themselves out by being annoyed and upset by him posting on a thursday, it's their health and mood thats ruined, not ours :lol:
So he is doing good by not posting on any other day.Yeah I think what the person you were responding to was saying is that I can't win with these people so the best thing I can do is just to keep posting only on Thursday and if that annoys them then tough. :P

What is this, a pity party? I don't even see anyone attacking anybody.Feigning ignorance is the first sign of understanding you've been ganging up on someone. ;)

Nobody's really "attacking" pferreira either, he's just an idiot who'll deny reality and gets angry when people call him out it.

You'd have to have a pretty thin skin to think of this is outright hostilityI accept reality just fine. I don't make up my own reality about users on here being mental patients because I'm a die hard IDW fan and a Fred Wolf hater.

Yeah calling someone an "idiot" is not an attack or anything :roll: :roll: :roll:We've all been in a position where we've disagreed with someone so strongly we think their comment is idiotic. It becomes a problem when others start ganging up on that person for having a different opinion. In a perfect world TMNT fans should be able to come on a forum and talk about what they like about TMNT, not be shouted down. Somehow I think among some users here they don't want that, they want the forum all to themselves, to have only their opinion. Perhaps they worry if not everyone follows their opinions it'll confuse the franchise by creating a variety of views on TMNT but it's still an outright rude way to behave. Not exactly fair is it? :roll:

neatoman
05-18-2017, 11:09 AM
I accept reality just fine. I don't make up my own reality about users on here being mental patients because I'm a die hard IDW fan and a Fred Wolf hater.

Except you can't even accept evidence right in front of you...

pferreira
05-18-2017, 11:14 AM
Except you can't even accept evidence right in front of you...What evidence??? I post on Thursday's because I want to not because of some crazy theory that I'm a mental patient. :roll:

neatoman
05-18-2017, 11:23 AM
What evidence??? I post on Thursday's because I want to not because of some crazy theory that I'm a mental patient. :roll:

I'm talking about how you felt someone's ten year memory of a conversion with someone who had loose connections to the subject, was somehow more compelling evidence than a direct document.

pferreira
05-18-2017, 12:34 PM
I'm talking about how you felt someone's ten year memory of a conversion with someone who had loose connections to the subject, was somehow more compelling evidence than a direct document.Could you be more specific?

neatoman
05-18-2017, 12:54 PM
Could you be more specific?

You know god damn well what I'm talking about!

But fine, you insisted that since someone claimed Dan Berger (I think) said that FW Baxter was turned white for political correctness, that had to be the case. When you were shown design documents of FW Baxter that stated this change happened because they wanted to have character look like Doc Brown from BTTF, you clinged to the PC claims regardless. Even though Dan Berger was never directly involved with the show, we don't have hard evidence of him ever saying this and the person relaying the info admitted he heard it about ten years prior.

An actual document, right in front of you that clearly stated the intention and you ignored it! You ignored it in favor of statement that has not been verified and would have been questionable even if it was!

pferreira
05-18-2017, 02:01 PM
But fine, you insisted that since someone claimed Dan Berger (I think) said that FW Baxter was turned white for political correctness, that had to be the case. When you were shown design documents of FW Baxter that stated this change happened because they wanted to have character look like Doc Brown from BTTF, you clinged to the PC claims regardless. Even though Dan Berger was never directly involved with the show, we don't have hard evidence of him ever saying this and the person relaying the info admitted he heard it about ten years prior.

An actual document, right in front of you that clearly stated the intention and you ignored it! You ignored it in favor of statement that has not been verified and would have been questionable even if it was!All I remember is you getting into a hissy fit and providing evidence that may or may not be true depending on how you ask. From what I remember the 'document' was a drawing of what FW Baxter looked like with a note requesting him to capitalize on Doc Brown? I don't remember any other confirmation that's why they went with a white Baxter.

neatoman
05-18-2017, 02:14 PM
All I remember is you getting into a hissy fit and providing evidence that may or may not be true depending on how you ask. From what I remember the 'document' was a drawing of what FW Baxter looked like with a note requesting him to capitalize on Doc Brown? I don't remember any other confirmation that's why they went with a white Baxter.

Hissy fit? The image was provided a long time ago, and you still dismissed it before I even got there. This is all on you. All you ever do here is throw a hissy fit yourself over comments that don't bother anyone else.

And by the way, if the drawing (actual design work by the way, not just some random drawing) says it's meant to look like white movie character, it's probably the reason it depicts a white character.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-18-2017, 02:24 PM
Man, Pferreira and Neatoman are the new CyberCubed and TotheNines. :tlol:

Andrew NDB
05-18-2017, 02:28 PM
https://cassandraparkin.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/man-in-straitjacket.jpg

It's Thursday again, Mr. Ferreira. Use your time wisely.

pferreira
05-18-2017, 03:30 PM
And by the way, if the drawing (actual design work by the way, not just some random drawing) says it's meant to look like white movie character, it's probably the reason it depicts a white character.Peter Laird stated they did two drawings with one black Baxter and one white. They chose the white Baxter, could have easily been the black. Your comment is therefore redundant.

Man, Pferreira and Neatoman are the new CyberCubed and TotheNines. :tlol:"In which Cylons stops being a dick..."

Wait a minute? You stopped being a dick? :o

It's Thursday again, Mr. Ferreira. Use your time wisely.http://img.memesuper.com/bf6eadb20b60512b18d3a27b2b523f66_troll-repellent-anecdotes-and-absurdities-of-life-disqus-troll-alert-meme_420-300.gif

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-18-2017, 03:33 PM
"In which Cylons stops being a dick..."

Wait a minute? You stopped being a dick? :o

Shocking, but yeah. You do you, man. Sorry for picking on ya previously.

But you and Neatoman lighting up every thread is pretty funny. Cats and dogs. :tlol:

DestronMirage22
05-18-2017, 09:52 PM
But you and Neatoman lighting up every thread is pretty funny. Cats and dogs. :tlol:

Yeah, it's been pretty entertaining catching up on today's posts and seeing their argument spread from thread to thread. :lol:

neatoman
05-19-2017, 01:52 AM
What I don't understand is, why don't they just ban him? He's not productive to discussion in any way that isn't negative, all he does is come here once a week to start a beef with anyone who makes fun of the Fred Wolf cartoon to the point where he ignores facts. And if he really does believe people here are "unapproachable" (when really he's the one who flips out most of the time) why don't he just leave and find another forum to stink up?

Panda_Kahn_fan
05-20-2017, 11:38 AM
Honestly? If I made my own reboot film after Micheal Bays two 'masterpieces'? I'd take us back to square one; TMNT, Angel, and Casey vs. Hun and the purple dragons. Actually period set in the 1980's New York, and inspired by the plot of the 4kinds episode 'Fallen angel', where Casey tries to show His childhood friend Angel Bridge being a member of the dragons is a mistake. he introduces Angel to the turtles, and the five of them Crush the Dragons.

At the same time, we get scenes of Master Splinter back at the lair, meditating and having visions of the Rat King, who is berating Splinter for holding on to his humanity. We get flashbacks of the turtle's origins, along with vision's of Saki and Yoshi in the past, laying out the TMNT's backstory. This sets up rat King for use in sequels.

Also, I'd have a battle with the dragons in the middle of a nightclub, called the gator's den, run by a mysterious proprietor named Jess "Leatherhead" Harley; the club goers believe Leatherhead wears an elaborate gator costume as part of the club's gimmick, they don't realize he actually IS a gator. We only see him for the nightclub battle scene, where after the turtles and the dragon's have trashed the gator's den, we wades out into the battle, beats them all up, and tosses them out; "GET OUTTA MY CLUB!" LH is only in it for the nightclub sequence, and is also set up for future films.

Why the dragons instead of the foot? The dragons let us start at the bottom, having the turtles fight no-holds barred violent street battles against unskilled punk opponents, letting us see how impressive their martial arts are against street thugs. Then, when the foot are introduced in a sequel, they actually turn out to be much deadlier fighters, and not just cannon fodder like the dragons.

Why Angel instead of April? She better ties in with the Dragons as villains, and being an ex-dragon she can fight with the turtles and Casey against the dragons (going for the older IDW-style Angel, here.) Also, it saves April for a sequel, where she can be introduced as Baxter stockman's assistant.

Why the minor roles for Leatherhead and Rat King? set up roles, previewing the characters for much bigger parts they will play down the line. rat King appearing in Splinter's visions is a Mirage idea, while Leatherhead as a underworld Nightclub owner? It's something new, a new idea not taken from any spinoff material, that does something more interesting with the character than "raaagh! I'm an angry monster! raaagh must build transmat to get back to little squid people family! Raaagghh!" which is good for the comics, but I think something more could be done for a film.

Shredder? Again, set him up for later, have Hun refer to the 'master', and we see Saki in the flashbacks. Hint at the end of the movie a war is coming; the purple Dragons were just an exercise, and taking them down has drawn the attention of someone much, much more powerful. The fights against the Dragons in this film would be bloody and violent, but the fights against the foot in Part 2 would be absolutely BRUTAL.

And no, I don't think this would become 'the Casey Jones movie', Jones can be an important character, and his backstory be explored here, but he doesn't have to be the center of everything. This could wash the taste of OOtS Casey out of our mouths, and return the character to a violent vigilante in a hockey mask.

Most people probably won't like any of this stuff, but I think some people would be drawn back in if we had a movie like this. Return the turtles to the Henson suits touched up with CG, show elaborate martial arts sequences in the trailers, and you may just win back the audience lost by the previous films. But then again, this is just what I would do, if I were in charge.

neatoman
05-20-2017, 02:49 PM
Honestly? If I made my own reboot film after Micheal Bays two 'masterpieces'? I'd take us back to square one; TMNT, Angel, and Casey vs. Hun and the purple dragons. Actually period set in the 1980's New York, and inspired by the plot of the 4kinds episode 'Fallen angel', where Casey tries to show His childhood friend Angel Bridge being a member of the dragons is a mistake. he introduces Angel to the turtles, and the five of them Crush the Dragons.

At the same time, we get scenes of Master Splinter back at the lair, meditating and having visions of the Rat King, who is berating Splinter for holding on to his humanity. We get flashbacks of the turtle's origins, along with vision's of Saki and Yoshi in the past, laying out the TMNT's backstory. This sets up rat King for use in sequels.

Also, I'd have a battle with the dragons in the middle of a nightclub, called the gator's den, run by a mysterious proprietor named Jess "Leatherhead" Harley; the club goers believe Leatherhead wears an elaborate gator costume as part of the club's gimmick, they don't realize he actually IS a gator. We only see him for the nightclub battle scene, where after the turtles and the dragon's have trashed the gator's den, we wades out into the battle, beats them all up, and tosses them out; "GET OUTTA MY CLUB!" LH is only in it for the nightclub sequence, and is also set up for future films.

Why the dragons instead of the foot? The dragons let us start at the bottom, having the turtles fight no-holds barred violent street battles against unskilled punk opponents, letting us see how impressive their martial arts are against street thugs. Then, when the foot are introduced in a sequel, they actually turn out to be much deadlier fighters, and not just cannon fodder like the dragons.

Why Angel instead of April? She better ties in with the Dragons as villains, and being an ex-dragon she can fight with the turtles and Casey against the dragons (going for the older IDW-style Angel, here.) Also, it saves April for a sequel, where she can be introduced as Baxter stockman's assistant.

Why the minor roles for Leatherhead and Rat King? set up roles, previewing the characters for much bigger parts they will play down the line. rat King appearing in Splinter's visions is a Mirage idea, while Leatherhead as a underworld Nightclub owner? It's something new, a new idea not taken from any spinoff material, that does something more interesting with the character than "raaagh! I'm an angry monster! raaagh must build transmat to get back to little squid people family! Raaagghh!" which is good for the comics, but I think something more could be done for a film.

Shredder? Again, set him up for later, have Hun refer to the 'master', and we see Saki in the flashbacks. Hint at the end of the movie a war is coming; the purple Dragons were just an exercise, and taking them down has drawn the attention of someone much, much more powerful. The fights against the Dragons in this film would be bloody and violent, but the fights against the foot in Part 2 would be absolutely BRUTAL.

And no, I don't think this would become 'the Casey Jones movie', Jones can be an important character, and his backstory be explored here, but he doesn't have to be the center of everything. This could wash the taste of OOtS Casey out of our mouths, and return the character to a violent vigilante in a hockey mask.

Most people probably won't like any of this stuff, but I think some people would be drawn back in if we had a movie like this. Return the turtles to the Henson suits touched up with CG, show elaborate martial arts sequences in the trailers, and you may just win back the audience lost by the previous films. But then again, this is just what I would do, if I were in charge.

See, this is a pitch. My pitches were essentially just straight up Mirage adaptation with teaks. This is fresh without feeling too far from the source or dumb.

Netkeeper
05-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Holy **** there really is a person that only posts on thursdays I just never knew he existed because he doesn't have an avatar

This is the most fascinating thing I have ever seen. Will he be able to explain why Lapras comes out on Fridays

neatoman
05-20-2017, 03:55 PM
Holy **** there really is a person that only posts on thursdays I just never knew he existed because he doesn't have an avatar

This is the most fascinating thing I have ever seen. Will he be able to explain why Lapras comes out on Fridays

Putting theories on wheter he's in a mental hospital or prison aside, a possible explaination for why is that he might have been banned before and intentionally limits his posting habits to avoid catching the mods' attention. I don't know how far back the post search can go but he's seemingly been here for 7 years, yet the post does not go further back than august last year and it doesn't quite fill out the 500 maximum. He also has less than 900 total posts assuming he always limited himself to a single day for posting and a minimum of 3 posts each time, that would still add up to over 1000 posts.

Here's the plausible scenario, he posted more frequently when he was new, the mods caught onto his behaviour, gave him a temporary ban, forgot to log back in when it was lifted for a few years, finally remembered last year and kept down the posting to avoid another ban. So yeah, previous ban might be it.

pferreira
05-25-2017, 09:53 AM
Yeah, it's been pretty entertaining catching up on today's posts and seeing their argument spread from thread to thread. :lol:It's my birthday tomorrow, it's not what I need.

What I don't understand is, why don't they just ban him? He's not productive to discussion in any way that isn't negative, all he does is come here once a week to start a beef with anyone who makes fun of the Fred Wolf cartoon to the point where he ignores facts. And if he really does believe people here are "unapproachable" (when really he's the one who flips out most of the time) why don't he just leave and find another forum to stink up?My feeling was why haven't they banned you? You contribute nothing, you make pointless threads about David Wise ripping off Superman, you troll people's threads in the General Forum, you and two others have harassed me simply for saying the FW series has value. Meanwhile you bombard the Ask The Editor thread with questions and suck up to the editor Bobby Curnow because of course it's easy when you are a fan of something not to act rude about it isn't it? It's all very well to sit on your high horse and proclaim how superior you are to others but all the threads I've been on here you've been nothing but rude to other people, not just me. I've received e-mails from others complaining about your behaviour towards me.

Putting theories on wheter he's in a mental hospital or prison aside, a possible explaination for why is that he might have been banned before and intentionally limits his posting habits to avoid catching the mods' attention. I don't know how far back the post search can go but he's seemingly been here for 7 years, yet the post does not go further back than august last year and it doesn't quite fill out the 500 maximum. He also has less than 900 total posts assuming he always limited himself to a single day for posting and a minimum of 3 posts each time, that would still add up to over 1000 posts.

Here's the plausible scenario, he posted more frequently when he was new, the mods caught onto his behaviour, gave him a temporary ban, forgot to log back in when it was lifted for a few years, finally remembered last year and kept down the posting to avoid another ban. So yeah, previous ban might be it.Yeah you're right. Such a plausible scenario. Add two and two together and get five. Well done!!! Not only can you saw you're a great judge of character but you can also say you're a delusional, conspiracy filled, paranoid idiot. This is coming from the guy who apparently is communicating through a mental ward. You can add my posts up as much as you like, you can cross check and recheck, correlate banned users with people who choose not to have a profile image (?) but you'll never understand what the person is about. But thanks for the statistics, it's my birthday tomorrow and I feel nostalgic now. Not sure I'd waste precious time in my life getting all that data about me but since you're so obsessed I'll allow you to make a fool of yourself.

neatoman
05-25-2017, 10:45 AM
It's my birthday tomorrow, it's not what I need.

My feeling was why haven't they banned you? You contribute nothing, you make pointless threads about David Wise ripping off Superman, you troll people's threads in the General Forum, you and two others have harassed me simply for saying the FW series has value. Meanwhile you bombard the Ask The Editor thread with questions and suck up to the editor Bobby Curnow because of course it's easy when you are a fan of something not to act rude about it isn't it? It's all very well to sit on your high horse and proclaim how superior you are to others but all the threads I've been on here you've been nothing but rude to other people, not just me. I've received e-mails from others complaining about your behaviour towards me.

Yeah you're right. Such a plausible scenario. Add two and two together and get five. Well done!!! Not only can you saw you're a great judge of character but you can also say you're a delusional, conspiracy filled, paranoid idiot. This is coming from the guy who apparently is communicating through a mental ward. You can add my posts up as much as you like, you can cross check and recheck, correlate banned users with people who choose not to have a profile image (?) but you'll never understand what the person is about. But thanks for the statistics, it's my birthday tomorrow and I feel nostalgic now. Not sure I'd waste precious time in my life getting all that data about me but since you're so obsessed I'll allow you to make a fool of yourself.

No need to obsess over you, those statistics took less than two minutes to check out and calculate. They can be found by simply taking a look at your profile, anyone can double check if they want to.

Andrew NDB
05-25-2017, 10:49 AM
It's my birthday tomorrow, it's not what I need.

My feeling was why haven't they banned you? You contribute nothing, you make pointless threads about David Wise ripping off Superman, you troll people's threads in the General Forum, you and two others have harassed me simply for saying the FW series has value. Meanwhile you bombard the Ask The Editor thread with questions and suck up to the editor Bobby Curnow because of course it's easy when you are a fan of something not to act rude about it isn't it? It's all very well to sit on your high horse and proclaim how superior you are to others but all the threads I've been on here you've been nothing but rude to other people, not just me. I've received e-mails from others complaining about your behaviour towards me.

Yeah you're right. Such a plausible scenario. Add two and two together and get five. Well done!!! Not only can you saw you're a great judge of character but you can also say you're a delusional, conspiracy filled, paranoid idiot. This is coming from the guy who apparently is communicating through a mental ward. You can add my posts up as much as you like, you can cross check and recheck, correlate banned users with people who choose not to have a profile image (?) but you'll never understand what the person is about. But thanks for the statistics, it's my birthday tomorrow and I feel nostalgic now. Not sure I'd waste precious time in my life getting all that data about me but since you're so obsessed I'll allow you to make a fool of yourself.

https://images.asadart.com/sources/com/halloweenexpress/images/products/LB67.jpg

It feels like Thursday up in this b****!!!

pferreira
05-25-2017, 02:42 PM
No need to obsess over you, those statistics took less than two minutes to check out and calculate. They can be found by simply taking a look at your profile, anyone can double check if they want to.Yet you did it so I call that obsessed. Well done on acting like a complete idiot. Are you going to theorise next I'm actually Jesus Christ because I only post on Thursdays?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/srcstc.gif

It feels like Thursday up in this b****!!![/SIZE][/B]I'm sure you say that to yourself every time you get up in the morning. ;)

Netkeeper
05-25-2017, 03:00 PM
It's my birthday tomorrow, it's not what I need
Then literally why go here when you know it's only you getting into fights

Yet you did it so I call that obsessed.
It isnt obsession to click a single link that can actually, in fact, be clicked on by accident. If I accidentally viewed your profile would you call me obsessed as well?

ProphetofGanja
05-25-2017, 04:43 PM
what the fvck is even going on here anymore, every damn thread is starting to look the same

Andrew NDB
05-25-2017, 05:02 PM
what the fvck is even going on here anymore, every damn thread is starting to look the same

It really only really seems to happen one day out of the week... I wouldn't worry too much on it.

pferreira
05-25-2017, 05:39 PM
Then literally why go here when you know it's only you getting into fightsSo it's ok for others to dominate the board and push who they don't like away. What made them boss? :roll:

It isnt obsession to click a single link that can actually, in fact, be clicked on by accident. If I accidentally viewed your profile would you call me obsessed as well?It is an obsession if you're devoting endless amounts of time to wondering why someone only posts on a Thursday. His thinking goes: pferreira only posts on Thursday, judging by his six posts a day then means blah blah posts a month yet that doesn't add up since he's been a member since 2010, must be a conspiracy. Really? You don't think that's obsessed?

It really only really seems to happen one day out of the week... I wouldn't worry too much on it.Says the person who's part of the problem.

neatoman
05-25-2017, 06:12 PM
It is an obsession if you're devoting endless amounts of time to wondering why someone only posts on a Thursday. His thinking goes: pferreira only posts on Thursday, judging by his six posts a day then means blah blah posts a month yet that doesn't add up since he's been a member since 2010, must be a conspiracy. Really? You don't think that's obsessed?

Alright, you won't read this for a week but I'll say it anyway. You don't even need to make calculations to see it doesn't fit your pattern of behaviour.

If you made roughly 500 posts in the last year and you've made roughly 900 over the course of 7 years, then more than half of your activity happened in the last year and the previous 6 contained less than half. That's quite the sudden rise in activity, isn't it?

Netkeeper
05-25-2017, 06:43 PM
He didn't answer my question. That hurt my feelings. He's a bully. Blocked.

Machias Banshee
05-25-2017, 07:14 PM
Know what....

Nobody here has the right to judge someone based on their post count or whatever. You're hostile and judging a poster simply based on when he posts. Who Cares...? Maybe he can only get on because he doesn't have internet at home, and posts from a library with a time limit. Maybe that's his only day off from work where he can have some leisure time online. I had to do that myself for several years before I got internet at home.

It's not for YOU To decide if it's normal... I know that if someone says boo to some people it turns into a crisis for the next week or two. Maybe take a look at yourselves before judging other people.

I"m locking this thread. Stop wasting people's time with this crap. People want to read and discuss the movie, not read your personal attacks on other people. We have too many users in this forum doing this already...