PDA

View Full Version : Super Shredder Speculation Thread

ninja-zero
08-25-2016, 04:58 PM
We've seen the episode of Shredder recovering in his new lair. Mutagen is being fueled into his bloodstream and revealing his eyes glowing.

If it's a sign Super Shredder is coming, how do you all picture the new "Super Shredder" in 2012 version?

snake
08-25-2016, 05:20 PM
There was a toy of him revealed at this years toy fair. I understand some people might not want to be spoiled, so I won't post it. It's online though.

Powder
08-25-2016, 05:37 PM
I picture him looking like the toy that confirmed his existence.

CyberCubed
08-25-2016, 05:39 PM
He basically looks like Joker on Bane's venom from the first Batman Arkham Aslyum game on PS3/360

Shark_Blade
08-25-2016, 05:52 PM
Is he gonna be a screaming behemoth and get beaten by fallen wooden planks again lol. Weak.

ninja-zero
08-25-2016, 09:20 PM
He better be something cool. And that mutagen must be able to heal his burned face.

ZacksSoUgly
08-26-2016, 12:39 AM
So let's say he goes Super Shredder and Splinter and the Turtles defeat him. Then what? Who's the main bad guy after that? Or does the Shred Dude return to normal and still pose a threat?

Vicky82
08-26-2016, 12:50 AM
Well I doubt Super Shredder will be defeated quickly. I bet when the 1st time the turtles will face him, they will be defeated and get injured.

Then maybe in season 5, if season 5 is the last season the turtles will defeat Super Shredder.

ToTheNines
08-26-2016, 01:46 AM
Remember a few years ago when that Bauer guy would come throw a fit in any speculation thread because it was "ruining the experience"? Good times.

Except not really.

snake
08-26-2016, 07:44 AM
I wish we could have the photo of the super shredder figure sticky'd above every thread in the Nick section

I guarantee you people would still be wondering what he'll look like

PApagreg
08-26-2016, 09:41 AM
So let's say he goes Super Shredder and Splinter and the Turtles defeat him. Then what? Who's the main bad guy after that? Or does the Shred Dude return to normal and still pose a threat?

I don't know maybe its some Bishop like figure who sees all these mutations and aliens and want some sort of counter force or it might be some OC who notice all of these nice Kraang tech and wants to start an empire, or maybe after Shredder's death his henchmen go on their separate ways with Xever controlling the underworld, Bradford controlling the foot, Zeck stealing crap, Rocksteady controlling smuggling rings, and Baxter controlling black market science goods

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
08-26-2016, 09:45 AM
Just Googled it. Whoa.

Bane/Shredder mashup. Interesting.

victory_angel
08-26-2016, 10:12 AM
I don't know maybe its some Bishop like figure who sees all these mutations and aliens and want some sort of counter force or it might be some OC who notice all of these nice Kraang tech and wants to start an empire, or maybe after Shredder's death his henchmen go on their separate ways with Xever controlling the underworld, Bradford controlling the foot, Zeck stealing crap, Rocksteady controlling smuggling rings, and Baxter controlling black market science goods

There has been mention of a Human's vs. Mutants arc. It hasn't been confirmed as to where this would happen, though it is plausible it could occur as part of the City at War arc.

And there is the OT character Dirk Savage. I could certainly see Nick revising him and making him into a commanding officer of the Anti-mutant task force.

TLP
08-27-2016, 03:24 PM
Since they didn't do at the end of the Triceraton arc, I think Super Shredder may actually succeed in killing Splinter this time.

Giving the turtles the motivation to finally kill Shredder in the season finale.

magicallypuzzled
08-30-2016, 05:21 PM
granted the 2003 series already did this but the tmnt verse has room for a ton of stuff after the original shredder's end. time travel into the distant future, cyber shredder, tengu shredder, ninja tribunal arc that doesn't evolve the tengu shredder. additional space arcs with the triceritons (don't believe they are finished for good) there is probably tons of room for stuff from the comics that i have never heard of and has never been animated. not to mention there is no reason why they cant make stuff up just for the cartoon.

Powder
08-30-2016, 05:26 PM
I'd rather they not constantly re-hash Shredder like others have in the past. It's been good that they've kept him pretty low key in this series.

magicallypuzzled
08-30-2016, 06:10 PM
I'd rather they not constantly re-hash Shredder like others have in the past. It's been good that they've kept him pretty low key in this series.

i agree in principle but i feel like tengu shredder and cyber shredder could be done in different ways or fleshed out as they haven't been previously. and tengu isn't really shredder in any case. also i am a sucker for mystical stuff in general and tengu's/youkai in particular.

Xav
08-30-2016, 07:49 PM
So let's say he goes Super Shredder and Splinter and the Turtles defeat him. Then what? Who's the main bad guy after that?A character named Kavaxas.
i agree in principle but i feel like tengu shredder and cyber shredder could be done in different ways or fleshed out as they haven't been previously. and tengu isn't really shredder in any case.How is tengu not really Shredder? He was the only legitimate Shredder on the show.

magicallypuzzled
08-30-2016, 09:08 PM
i really thought it'd be obvious but he is not really shredder because the show already has a character named shredder. and unlike cyber shredder, tengu shredder, is not an engram of the character already called shredder. unless the two are merged at some point, which might happen, they are different characters that aside from inspiration have nothing to do with each other.

Xav
08-30-2016, 09:34 PM
He actually is the real Shredder though. The other Shredder is just an impostor of him.

magicallypuzzled
08-30-2016, 10:03 PM
i would tend to agree with you but it's a distinction that's just going to cause arguments. i thought i was going the safe route before.

shredder orokusaki
09-01-2016, 03:05 PM
The Kraang will mutate me into a Utrom and then i will become Utrom Shredder! That the plan. I have already talked about it with the Kraang. They will mutate me into Utrom if my Super Shredder mutation is not powerful enough. As a utrom i will be even more powerful !

ToTheNines
09-01-2016, 03:09 PM
The Kraang will mutate me into a Utrom and then i will become Utrom Shredder! That the plan. I have already talked about it with the Kraang. They will mutate me into Utrom if my Super Shredder mutation is not powerful enough. As a utrom i will be even more powerful !

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww280/craig-5/Mobile%20Uploads/20160830_151940.png

WebLurker
09-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Wonder if the show will have the Turtles try to de-mutate him?

ninja-zero
09-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Will the new mutagen take away his burns?