PDA

View Full Version : Could Don Vizioso become Titanus?

victory_angel
08-29-2016, 05:00 PM
We know Super Shredder is coming, and the upcoming episode would center around Don Vizioso's gang hunting down the Turtles.

This current series has given us some characters that sort of give us some visual foreshowing into what they could become. Such as Steranko having a stuffed Rhino in his collection foreshadowing that he would become Rocksteady, and Zeck with that purple mohawk advertising he would become Bebop.

Or Tsui and Sid assumed by the fandom as eventually becoming Groundchuck and Dirt Bag.

While some mutations surprise us altogether such as Dogpound becoming Rahzar or Dr. Falco becoming the Rat King.

So could it be possible, that Don Vizioso is going to become Titanous. Given their physical appearances, it doesn't seem like a farfetched possibility.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/tmnt-polska/images/3/3d/Don_vizoso01.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150326191109&path-prefix=pl

http://www.thetechnodrome.com/images/albums/Other_Characters/Titanus/titanus1.jpg

CyberCubed
08-29-2016, 05:06 PM
Probably not, but who knows. Maybe.

snake
08-29-2016, 05:06 PM
The show is also known to deviate from the original designs. You might be right though. Personally I'd prefer him stay as Vizioso

Powder
08-29-2016, 05:10 PM
I doubt it, personally.

CyberCubed
09-04-2016, 08:27 PM
Don Vizioso is awesome. That fat Italian mafia mob boss. I loved his flying chair too, reminded me of that other mob boss in Jak and Daxter II for the PS2.

"It's curtains for you, you mugs!"

snake
09-04-2016, 09:18 PM
Don Vizioso is awesome. That fat Italian mafia mob boss. I loved his flying chair too, reminded me of that other mob boss in Jak and Daxter II for the PS2.

"It's curtains for you, you mugs!"

I love the Don. Everytime he's on screen he's eating stuff and that's great. He needs an action figure.

VaughnMichael
09-04-2016, 09:54 PM
I'd say he has more of a chance as the Glob Father.

CyberCubed
09-04-2016, 10:04 PM
You know there's a sense of irony here if he becomes Titanus.

In the original cartoon, Titanus was the lead of a mutant support group and wanted to protect all mutants and hated humans. In the Nick cartoon, Don Vizioso is a human who hates all mutants and wants to get rid of them all.

If he becomes Titanus he'll become everything he ever hated.

victory_angel
09-04-2016, 10:18 PM
You know there's a sense of irony here if he becomes Titanus.

In the original cartoon, Titanus was the lead of a mutant support group and wanted to protect all mutants and hated humans. In the Nick cartoon, Don Vizioso is a human who hates all mutants and wants to get rid of them all.

If he becomes Titanus he'll become everything he ever hated.

But Titanus also kidnapped humans, mutated them, and had them join his army. Also in the red sky season he and the rest of HAVOC appears out of nowhere.

In a way he could be like the way Falco was when he became the Rat King. As a human, Falco commented about having to work with vial disgusting rodents. But then after becoming the Rat King he sees humans as the true plague of the city.

It is doubtful that Doc Vizioso would willingly mutate himself, as he said "I am a human, it's you monsters that don't belong."

So it is more likely he is ironically mutated on accident in an attempt to get back at the Turtles, but he can also just as easily get captured by the Shredder and forcibly mutated. But then following his mutation, he begins to see that it is the humans who are the monsters and they should be driven out and killed.

ToTheNines
09-05-2016, 03:29 AM
I'd say he has more of a chance as the Glob Father.

Totally! Good call, man.

ssjup81
09-05-2016, 12:37 PM
But Titanus also kidnapped humans, mutated them, and had them join his army. Also in the red sky season he and the rest of HAVOC appears out of nowhere.

In a way he could be like the way Falco was when he became the Rat King. As a human, Falco commented about having to work with vial disgusting rodents. But then after becoming the Rat King he sees humans as the true plague of the city.

It is doubtful that Doc Vizioso would willingly mutate himself, as he said "I am a human, it's you monsters that don't belong."

So it is more likely he is ironically mutated on accident in an attempt to get back at the Turtles, but he can also just as easily get captured by the Shredder and forcibly mutated. But then following his mutation, he begins to see that it is the humans who are the monsters and they should be driven out and killed.I think a self-hating mutant would make a better angle. It'd be like the black white supremacist from Chappelle show or Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks.