PDA

View Full Version : Do you think most dromers secretly adore the PD films?

FredWolfLeonardo
09-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Everyone here seems to hate the films for being bad, but do you think its possible alot of dromers secretly love everything about this movie, especially Megan Fox as April and the CGI turtle desgins?

TurtleTitan97
09-03-2016, 04:45 PM
I know for a fact that I don't.

Screw Megan Fox and the designs for the Turtles.

snake
09-03-2016, 04:46 PM
This isn't a cybercubed thread!

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Well, we knew it would happen eventually.

We have a member even more desperate for attention and more annoying than Mew, Etsy, and Amaranthus.

Shall I be dusting off my Ignore List? Yes, I will, Other Barry... yes I will.

TheSkeletonMan939
09-03-2016, 05:13 PM
It - it's true! All this anger I had pent up inside of me for the PD films.... I let it out and realized it was actually... love.

Chris
09-03-2016, 05:47 PM
Nope!

First one was a complete mess. Enjoyed the second one for what it was (basically a live action update of the OT) and it was really fun in 4DX but it certainly wasn't the TMNT movie I would like to see.

Andrew NDB
09-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Haven't even seen the new "film." No plans to.

Powder
09-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Of course not.

Besides, even the biggest "haters", a crowd I fall in with, have no issue saying that this or that was good/passable/etc. Like Bebop & Rocksteady, for example.

ToTheNines
09-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Well, we knew it would happen eventually.

We have a member even more desperate for attention and more annoying than Mew, Etsy, and Amaranthus.

Shall I be dusting off my Ignore List? Yes, I will, Other Barry... yes I will.

Wow realy? A pretty offensive assumption for sure, but he's in no way as reprehensible as those 3 ankle biters.

Anyways, I'll admit OotS has made me go kinda soft on 2014. I can now appreciate it's simplicity and (mercifully) short runtime. Also the action is way better. OotS was totally neutered in the violence department.

snake
09-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Wow realy? A pretty offensive assumption for sure, but he's in no way as reprehensible as those 3 ankle biters.

Anyways, I'll admit OotS has made me go kinda soft on 2014. I can now appreciate it's simplicity and (mercifully) short runtime. Also the action is way better. OotS was totally neutered in the violence department.

Thiiiis. One of the advantages of having big, dumb, cgi monster turtles is that the fight scenes can be insane. There were so many oppertunities. I was expecting something like the Bebop/Rocksteady/Mutanimals fight from IDW but instead I got the OT

ToTheNines
09-03-2016, 06:50 PM
I wish we got the OT...

But yeah, I was floored by how tame the cargo plane/river "fight" was. Then Casey and B&R just kinda sluggishly chased each other around a garage... while Will Arnett pushed Karai over... then the turtles just kinda spastically ran circles around Krang..

Medal scene (reminding us of the great "Hamato" blunder), roll credits.

LeotheLateBloomer
09-03-2016, 06:54 PM
Not even close! Even if OotS was better than the first, it still managed to be a bad movie with a lack of effort. While there's stuff they got right, there's still stuff they got run. What is their to like about these movies? Certainly not the way the FW characters were handled. Still debating on whether this movie was just as bad or worse than TMNT 3.

CyberCubed
09-03-2016, 08:10 PM
I'm sure there are people here who genuinely like the films.

plastroncafe
09-03-2016, 08:21 PM
Most? No.
Some? Sure.

IndigoErth
09-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Most secretly adore? Doubtful. Like in some twisted way as a guilty pleasure, or for the joy of having something to bitch about... maybe. Probably.

Only thing I adore is one single character, because I can't just not, it's impossible. (Even if I don't always like everything that's been done with him.)

Krutch
09-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Hated the first one. Thought the second one was fun.

Both far, far removed from what I'd want in a TMNT film personally, though.

TurtleMikey
09-04-2016, 10:23 AM
Everyone here seems to hate the films for being bad, but do you think its possible alot of dromers secretly love everything about this movie, especially Megan Fox as April and the CGI turtle desgins?

I'm not sure about alot of dromers, but I like it all. I liked the first movie, loved the second one. And I have to believe there are others like me.

neatoman
09-04-2016, 11:03 AM
They both suck really damn hard, although I'm probably in the minority when I say the first of the two is technically a better movie.

Coola Yagami
09-04-2016, 07:13 PM

Screw Megan Fox.

Don't mind if I do. But seriously... there's not much to like. Haven't seen the sequel yet but I'm sure that I'll at least like Bebop and Rocksteady.