PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Eastman and Laird villains set

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lil Karai
09-06-2016, 10:01 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/5wj7nq.jpg

Eastman and Laird villains set NYCC exclusive and available to ship to non attendees!
http://necaonline.com/57639/blog/news-and-announcements/new-york-comic-con-exclusive-tmnt-eastman-laird-villains-4-pack/?utm_campaign=NYCC16exclreveal&utm_source=necafbgplus&utm_medium=social

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-06-2016, 10:03 AM
That is pretty awesome! :tcool:

Lil Karai
09-06-2016, 10:04 AM
Another link with more pics
http://thefwoosh.com/2016/09/neca-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-eastman-laird-foot-clan-nycc-exclusive

psychturtle
09-06-2016, 10:07 AM
So glad we finally got these!!!!! NECA FTW

TheMasterTurtle
09-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Amazing.. been waiting years for this. Glad I didnt buy the SDCC set to customize now. Here comes the refresh button on thursday

plastroncafe
09-06-2016, 10:18 AM
....DO WANT!
Oh man, I wish I could go to NYCC this year.

Lil Karai
09-06-2016, 10:20 AM
....DO WANT!
Oh man, I wish I could go to NYCC this year.
It's available for preorder this Thursday to non-attendees also- within the U.S. Only

plastroncafe
09-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Thanks, but I saw that. Unfortunately I'm not likely to be somewhere with internet readily available on Thursday.

mikeyatemypizza
09-06-2016, 10:37 AM
It's available for preorder this Thursday to non-attendees also- within the U.S. Only

Of coarse!

Oculus Orbus
09-06-2016, 10:47 AM
I can't believe we're finally getting these, I'm so happy right now. Now let's see what are the chances of getting them outside the U.S.

Raph
09-06-2016, 11:10 AM
OMG OMG!!!
I guess I'll have to wait for them to show up on eBay, living in The Netherlands, but wow so happy!!

Or could someone get me a set at the NYCC?

Filespit
09-06-2016, 11:49 AM
WOW! Personally I've never bothered getting any other figures that the Turtles themselves, but these I am seriously considering getting, they look absolutely awesome! Also since they've been in the making for such a long time. Awesome news I must say! Now if NECA could just release those giant size versions of the Turtles and I'm forever pleased! =)

The Fifth Turtle
09-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Holy sweet ****ing Christmas is that awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coro
09-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Holy jeebus!

Finally!!!!!!!

Candy Kappa
09-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Oof... Should have waited before I bought a Arcade set... Oh well, I'll probably double dip anyway :lol:

snake
09-06-2016, 12:46 PM
YEEEEEES! Buying these for sure!

Ecto Jedi
09-06-2016, 12:48 PM
These are glorious. Now I don't feel so foolish for asking on Instagram whether we'd ever see these officially released -- something about the arrival of the SDCC set told me we might. I was promptly laughed off on the Internet.

But now what do you say, random Instagram guy? Huh?

NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY.

Powder
09-06-2016, 12:49 PM
This was the first thing I saw when I woke up to pee & checked Instagram. Best news ever. I knew we'd get them eventually! Thanks NECA! Dreams do come true! :tlol:

VaughnMichael
09-06-2016, 12:52 PM
I'm so excited for this set!
I'd buy so many of these if they released them as single carded figures in stores though and I know most of you would also.
As excited as I am this just makes my hatred for Playmates stranglehold on the property grow stronger and stronger.

Huzzah
09-06-2016, 12:55 PM
As more and more of these exclusives get released, it really just cements my hatred of Playmates as a company.

Autbot_Benz
09-06-2016, 12:55 PM
I'm so excited for this set!
I'd buy so many of these if they released them as single carded figures in stores though and I know most of you would also.
As excited as I am this just makes my hatred for Playmates stranglehold on the property grow stronger and stronger.

I agree just imagine if NECA made Casey Jones ugh that is something I would die for. Man Playmates are assholes.

VaughnMichael
09-06-2016, 12:59 PM
I agree just imagine if NECA made Casey Jones ugh that is something I would die for. Man Playmates are assholes.
I really wish there was some way they could start a collectors club on NECA's website.

snake
09-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Neca Casey is still my #1 want. We've NEVER had a collectors Casey figure

Ecto Jedi
09-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Is there any word on price? And future availability? These should be, like, available to fans everywhere, dammit.

Autbot_Benz
09-06-2016, 01:29 PM
Is there any word on price? And future availability? These should be, like, available to fans everywhere, dammit.

these will never be retail released as long as Playmates holds the license . They will only be con exclusives.

Powder
09-06-2016, 01:34 PM

$100 & if the video game editions give any indication there should be some of these on Chinese websites in a month or two.

EddieNES
09-06-2016, 01:38 PM
$100 & if the video game editions give any indication there should be some of these on Chinese websites in a month or two.

Hope so. I would love at least 10 foot.

Ecto Jedi
09-06-2016, 01:59 PM
these will never be retail released as long as Playmates holds the license . They will only be con exclusives.

I mean, like, available online. Big Bad Toy Store and such. Not at Walmart, well, that's not surprising.

Autbot_Benz
09-06-2016, 02:02 PM
I mean, like, available online. Big Bad Toy Store and such. Not at Walmart, well, that's not surprising.

these won't be on Big Bad Toy Store. No retail means no online stores besides actual stores only Neca's online store. Like Powder said just wait they will be bootleged

Huzzah
09-06-2016, 02:08 PM
As much as I'd prefer to get the official release, the lack of availability and the after market costs being drastically increased I'll have to wait on the eventual bootlegs provided they're up to snuff.

Lil Karai
09-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Thanks, but I saw that. Unfortunately I'm not likely to be somewhere with internet readily available on Thursday.

Phone a friend? :)

Anyways, I'm very excited about these. I'll try for 2 sets.

Krueger
09-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Blast from the past! I thought I was stoked about Ecto Cooler coming back! This is awesome. Very unexpected. This will be the first thing I go for on Thursday at the Con!

DVD
09-06-2016, 02:29 PM

They will be available to ship on day 1 of the con....
I doubt there will be any sellers doing them under the $100 tho like last time.
This was the set I couldn't mention. Sellers were told to put prices back up to sdcc price, or they wouldn't be allowed to sell this set in September.

cloud
09-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Part of me wish these are in clam shells to match the rest of the line

DVD
09-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Personally I prefer the box sets.
I might pick up one of the Neca Turtles sdcc colir box sets one day.

Candy Kappa
09-06-2016, 03:45 PM
It's interesting that non-attendees can buy the sets as well, maybe the license agreement have loosen up a bit after the SDCC set, or there's different rules compared to SDCC and NYCC.

Chris
09-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Amazing! Can't believe we're finally getting these!

I'm actually in US from 11th so hopefully I can get these shipped to the hotel! Worth a try!

useasneeded4pain
09-06-2016, 04:14 PM
It's interesting that non-attendees can buy the sets as well, maybe the license agreement have loosen up a bit after the SDCC set, or there's different rules compared to SDCC and NYCC.

Paraphrasing, but Randy mentioned having to sign some sort of exclusivity agreement with SDCC for that item, so I guess NYCC's terms are different.

EddieNES
09-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Paraphrasing, but Randy mentioned having to sign some sort of exclusivity agreement with SDCC for that item, so I guess NYCC's terms are different.

So it was the con that prevented some from getting these and not Playmates.

Interesting.

Freeman
09-06-2016, 05:00 PM
So insanely happy for these!!
Never have I been a bootleg fan, if I'm to support this license I want the brands putting effort on it making profit.
What are the options to get them for a lonely european?

Lil Karai
09-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Just bought an old MOC NECA April/Mousers pack on eBay! There's some left for $30 shipped on Amazon and eBay if anyone's interested in getting their shelf ready for those that don't already have her.

atreyu2112
09-06-2016, 05:53 PM
So awesome. I cannot wait to finally add these to my collection! What a great year for TMNT!

JonesyKitty
09-06-2016, 06:42 PM
Okay here's my big dilemma/question. I literally get paid on Friday (midnight I believe). Looking at their pre-order faq it says that you pay immediately when you place the order. If I place the order Thursday and use my card that gets automatically loaded the next day will it still go through? I know alot of orders take several days to actually take your money and I really don't want lose out on this . Otherwise I'm going to have to try and sell $100 worth of crap on ebay in two days.

OA
09-06-2016, 06:46 PM
Definitely scooping up a set!

Lil Karai
09-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Okay here's my big dilemma/question. I literally get paid on Friday (midnight I believe). Looking at their pre-order faq it says that you pay immediately when you place the order. If I place the order Thursday and use my card that gets automatically loaded the next day will it still go through? I know alot of orders take several days to actually take your money and I really don't want lose out on this . Otherwise I'm going to have to try and sell $100 worth of crap on ebay in two days.
Pretty sure your card will be charged immediately as per the faq. At least, I'd count on that.

JonesyKitty
09-06-2016, 07:14 PM
Pretty sure your card will be charged immediately as per the faq. At least, I'd count on that.

Crap, I guess I'm gonna have to try and sell stuff then.

super curry max
09-06-2016, 07:26 PM
Is this gonna be a random time thing or everyone who wants in can just go to the site on Thursday?

Lil Karai
09-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Check out the faq on their website to confirm... They go up at 10am pacific time I believe.

TheBlueTurtle1
09-07-2016, 12:54 AM
Do you think they will re-release the colour comic turtles? I got the Black and white set, they don't go as well with them.

playmate
09-07-2016, 02:14 AM
Greetings and salmutations!
I am a Mirage fan-atic, and would LOVE to add the NECA NYCC Exclusive Eastman & Laird Villains 4-Pack to my NECA Turtles, April & MOUSERS.
I just posted my ‘want to buy’ thread; although this is more of a ‘need to buy’.
Saki may have killed Yoshi fifteen years ago, but after Playmates killed our NECA hopes eight years ago, it’s surreal that these superb sculpts and prototypes have finally become a tangible reality.
It would be with permanent gratitude (as permanent as Sharpie maker ink) that I ask for the assistance of an American ‘dromer. (Unfortunately, NECA will not accept my Australian purchase from here in the Land Down Under).
I invite you to please check out my WTB thread, and PM if you can lend a hand :D

Otter
09-07-2016, 02:24 AM
(Unfortunately, NECA will not accept my Australian purchase from here in the Land Down Under).

Do you know that they WON'T accept an international billing address if you HAVE and American shipping address you can send it to?

I sent an enquiry along these lines but haven't had a reply (yet). Like you, I have to have these.

Good luck.

playmate
09-07-2016, 04:32 AM
Hi Otter
Ultimately, I don’t know...though I would be extremely curious what their reply would be to your enquiry. Extra pizza points if you can let me know!
And thanks for the kind words; here’s hoping we can both collect these!
I figure with approximately 48 hours from initial announcement to live transactions for pre-order, there is not a whole lot of time to communicate before these sell out.
I acknowledge NECA specified there will be 3000 sets total; does anyone here know what the allocation will be for pre-order vs NYCC booth?
Still shell-shocked that these have finally been produced; now that’s TURTLE Power!

The Purple Dragon
09-07-2016, 05:23 AM
i dont want to complain because this is my dream come tru but why have they added bandanna to one off the foot?i cant rember seeing the foot with bandanna in the mirage series.is it posseble its going to Get a movie repaint next year

go_ninja84
09-07-2016, 05:52 AM
can anybody just order from their site as long as they have a US address? i remember reading NECAs site can only merchants can order cause you have to order in bulk

Chris
09-07-2016, 06:05 AM
Do you know that they WON'T accept an international billing address if you HAVE and American shipping address you can send it to?

I sent an enquiry along these lines but haven't had a reply (yet). Like you, I have to have these.

Looks like they won't :(

I just set up an account on their website and in the addresses section it would only let me add a US address. So I could add my US shipping address but not my UK billing address.

If they come back on your enquiry please let me know as I'd really like to know what they say!

lilmotto
09-07-2016, 07:05 AM
Any chance anyone can get me a set or 2?

useasneeded4pain
09-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Do you think they will re-release the colour comic turtles? I got the Black and white set, they don't go as well with them.

Randy said no on Twitter yesterday, because the market is flooded with bootlegs and he wants to focus on new items.

can anybody just order from their site as long as they have a US address? i remember reading NECAs site can only merchants can order cause you have to order in bulk

Yep, anyone can order. You just need to register.

Redemption
09-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Where will these be posted on the neca site for purchase?

Toitlefan
09-07-2016, 08:36 AM

I wonder if they will eventually release a black and white villains set? :teek:

Lil Karai
09-07-2016, 09:45 AM
Link on NECA website
http://necaonline.com/2016/09/new-york-comic-con-exclusive-tmnt-eastman-laird-villains-4-pack/?utm_campaign=NYCC16exclreveal&utm_source=necafbgplus&utm_medium=social

Link to FAQ on NECA website
https://thenecastore.com/pages/nycc-2016-exclusive-faq

Most of your questions will be answered after visiting these 2 links.

I DO think they'll release a black and white villains set next year for NYCC. They'll want to get as much mileage out of these sculpts as possible. Help contribute $ towards the huge cost of tooling for these sculpts.

OrokuYoshiFilms
09-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Not sure why but I'm so happy for you guys that ponied up for the NECA set and patiently-ish waited all those years for the villains. Love a good payoff...congrats! Mad I missed the boat..

Coro
09-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Not sure why but I'm so happy for you guys that ponied up for the NECA set and patiently-ish waited all those years for the villains. Love a good payoff...congrats! Mad I missed the boat..

You didnt miss out. They are up for pre-order tomorrow.

OrokuYoshiFilms
09-07-2016, 03:00 PM
You didnt miss out. They are up for pre-order tomorrow.

I meant the original turtles. Kinda don't want em without the turtles. Wouldn't mind having a Shredder though.

Otter
09-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Yep, anyone can order. You just need to register.

Where do you register? Can you provide a link?

CyberCubed
09-07-2016, 03:11 PM
If these aren't sold separately in stores than NECA can go F themselves.

Commenter 42
09-07-2016, 03:14 PM
If these aren't sold separately in stores than NECA can go F themselves.

Right, cause it's their CHOICE.

Tell Playmates to go F themselves instead dude. You know damned well it's not by choice. Nobody wants to limit their production run.
it's way more expensive for everyone.

Stop being an idiot. it's gross man. I know you're smarter than this.

CyberCubed
09-07-2016, 03:16 PM
These figures were announced back in 2008, 8 years ago. I waited 8 years of my life for this and gave up all hope years ago.

I was only 22 years old when these figures were announced, and as a young bright-eyed 22 year old I was ecstatic. Now I'm a bitter disgruntled 30 year old too old to play with toys. They toyed with my emotions and I'm not paying $100 for this.

I want them sold separately at the same price the TMNT figures were.

Huzzah
09-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Even if they were released individually you know dang well that they wouldn't be the same price. Also if your mind is that fragile you may need help the internet doesn't provide. Also, I'm 33 and still "play" with toys.

I honestly hope you're just trolling, drunk, and/or being facetious...

Commenter 42
09-07-2016, 03:34 PM
These figures were announced back in 2008, 8 years ago. I waited 8 years of my life for this and gave up all hope years ago.

I was only 22 years old when these figures were announced, and as a young bright-eyed 22 year old I was ecstatic. Now I'm a bitter disgruntled 30 year old too old to play with toys. They toyed with my emotions and I'm not paying $100 for this.

Too bad?

How the hell can you be such an idiot? DUDE!!!! 'cause every company WANTS to make their customers wait 8 years...they must enjoy it, right?

This trolling is a whole new low, even for you dawg.

Don't even think about screwing this up for the other fans. Seriously.
If you think 2da9's is rough, don't tempt me.

You shall not. Savvy?

I'm not saying you have to buy them, obvs - I am saying, this best not be your next nostrils.

plastroncafe
09-07-2016, 03:38 PM
I knew I kept this sig around for a reason:

CyberCubed
09-07-2016, 03:40 PM
What's so hard about selling each figure seperately for $15? I think its a lot more sense than a $100 exclusive.

Huzzah
09-07-2016, 03:41 PM
At 100 for 4, technically 5 figures if you count the Utrom, you're not paying much more than retail if these had been released mass market. Unfortunately I won't be able to get these, but at least NECA is trying to get stuff out in the manner they are allowed to, as opposed to never releasing these.

Also, 15 dollars? What 6 inch scale Collectors Figures sell at 15 dollars anywhere?

Commenter 42
09-07-2016, 03:46 PM
What's so hard about selling each figure seperately for $15? I think its a lot more sense than a $100 exclusive.

You know if they could, they would. Licensing deals, you know all about them, how they work. This is the loophole, take it or leave it.

These guys are doing their best to give the best, for all the fans.

You wanna be salty, keep it to yourself.
Like you said it's been 8 years - we've all been waiting, not just you.

CyberCubed
09-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Also, 15 dollars? What 6 inch scale Collectors Figures sell at 15 dollars anywhere?

My memory might be fuzzy, but I remember buying all the NECA TMNT for $15 each.

Huzzah
09-07-2016, 03:48 PM
8 years ago that was the case. 20 dollars has pretty much been the going rate for 6 inch collectors line for at least the last 5 years.

Commenter 42
09-07-2016, 03:51 PM
8 years ago that was the case. 20 dollars has pretty much been the going rate for 6 inch collectors line for at least the last 5 years.

And it's fine. The figs look excellent. Everyones happy.
Cubed is trolling cause he gets his kicks that way. I took the damned bait...

Stoopid moi!

Like, look at my sig! It doesn't get much better!!!!!!!!

Miles
09-07-2016, 04:28 PM

This kinda made me laugh; I saw a little bit of myself in there. NECA really grinds my gears on many fronts as well. I wish I could play with toys and get the same amount of satisfaction I used to. Life seems to get more difficult as you go, however...

snake
09-07-2016, 04:37 PM
No one should be complaining about these at all. The $100 price tag is a little steep but you're getting figures that WOULD NOT HAVE COME OUT if it weren't for these con exclusives

Commenter 42
09-07-2016, 04:38 PM
no one should be complaining about these at all. The $100 price tag is a little steep but you're getting figures that would not have come out if it weren't for these con exclusives

^^^^^^^^^
this

JonesyKitty
09-07-2016, 05:29 PM
I'm having trouble registering, I clicked the Link for the store and it says the page doesn't exist.

DJSoulPole
09-07-2016, 05:35 PM
And the circle is now complete. My custom Shreds just became worthless but I couldn't care less.

cloud
09-07-2016, 08:26 PM
To be fair, it was a very different time with NECA 8 years ago.
Up until the sucess for thr Aliens & Predators libe, NECA is famous for only releasing 1 or 2 figurea and call it a day. Never conpleted a toy line.

That being said. I would never expect to pay for a toy with the same quality forbthe same price 8 years apart.

slaysghosts
09-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Think I now fully understand the term manbaby. Thanks for these last few posts, lol.

funatic
09-07-2016, 10:56 PM
seems like the link to pre-order is broken, I'm guessing that means they're sold out? just curious to those who got a pre-order, was there a charge for shipping or was it $100 flat?

Commenter 42
09-07-2016, 10:59 PM
seems like the link to pre-order is broken, I'm guessing that means they're sold out? just curious to those who got a pre-order, was there a charge for shipping or was it $100 flat?

They haven't gone on sale yet...

funatic
09-07-2016, 11:12 PM
They haven't gone on sale yet...

oh my bad, I'm a day ahead of myself. too much time traveling lately... :kgrin: still curious if there will be a shipping charge though.

go_ninja84
09-08-2016, 01:21 AM
just be happy we are getting these. the Arcade sets cost the same and people got them

your gripe is with Playmates not NECA

D Piddy 1982
09-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Long shot and late notice...I'm from the UK so have no chance of getting a set. If anyone can help out I can pay up once the order is confirmed, plus extra for whatever postage and packaging is to UK, plus say $20 in your pocket for your troubles.

I know you US guys and gals are relying on my "word" that I'll pay up after you've spent your hard earned cash, but I will deliver if anyone here can deliver for me...

Candy Kappa
09-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Is $100 the actual price, or is it $100 + tax like it was in SDCC ($100+$22)

Otter
09-08-2016, 05:03 AM
I don't get the NECA hatred at all.

2016 has really been "year of the toy" for me (I've been collecting for 20-something years and I've spent more this year on "must have items" than any other... and I had planned on cutting back), and NECA has been at forefront for product.

Product that I honestly never thought would ever see the light of day. Newt and Vasquez from Aliens, and now these. Mirage figures we were told we couldn't have. I don't care how much I have to pay on ebay to get these.

I can't get over people whinging about them, when they are perfectly able to secure them. The arcade series I almost understand... but even then, they can be obtained. If you want them bad enough.

And that's what being an adult collector is all about. We're not taking Saturday morning trips down to the local mall anymore. You want collectibles inteded for adults, be prepared to pay a little more.

Powder
09-08-2016, 05:15 AM
It's just the forum troll, don't mind him. This is joyous news, & you can bet we're all excited! The only frustration comes with the reminder of how difficult Playmates has made it for these sorts of things to happen, it's not vitriol direct at NECA themselves.

playmate
09-08-2016, 06:01 AM
If my math is right, there is now only 5 short hours until the NECA online store invite pre-orders...to US fans. I figure I would take this opportunity to bump my original WTB post. I would be impossibly grateful for the kind assist.
COWABUNGA!

lilmotto
09-08-2016, 06:13 AM

I believe Q and A section said New Jersey gets taxed. That should be the only state.

lilmotto
09-08-2016, 06:15 AM
oh my bad, I'm a day ahead of myself. too much time traveling lately... :kgrin: still curious if there will be a shipping charge though.

I think it is safe to assume that yes you will pay shipping.

TheMasterTurtle
09-08-2016, 06:43 AM
I wanted to see what shipping was myself so I threw an item
In my basket and went through checkout. It was $9.99 so we
Can expect at least that. Reasonable if you ask me and love that these are being made available online despite being Con exclusives

EddieNES
09-08-2016, 08:03 AM
I think I'm most excited about these releasing so people will stop talking about it. This was always the one that got away for a lot of people here and it has finally arrived. Glad for everyone.

clockstomper
09-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Wow, never thought we'd get these. So glad this is finally happening. i really hope I can get a set, the con exclusive thing sucks but it was probably the only way they could avoid Playmates throwing another fit (then teasing and canceling yet another collector's version of the Shredder, just for kicks.)

drewizzle88
09-08-2016, 08:41 AM
I'm going to try to snag a set as well, I can't believe these finally have been made.

I am hoping they will offer the Arcade turtles with a repaint as the FW style and offer them next.

d_osborn
09-08-2016, 08:42 AM
WHOA! I didn't see the announcement until super late last night. VERY COOL! Absolutely gorgeous. I never wound up buying the older NECA figs, but I'll for sure be picking up some boots.

The Playmates situation is unfortunate, but NECA is being as cool as possible here by offering them to non-con fans.

funatic
09-08-2016, 09:54 AM

Wow tax was really that brutal at SDCC? I was thinking of holding off and buying them at NYCC to avoid shipping but not if that's the case...

Digital Ghost
09-08-2016, 10:14 AM
I've been stoked about these since the announcement. Years of waiting but we'll finally have them. :tcool:
Shame these can't be made available to everyone but we can blame Playmates for that.

Zak The Neutrino
09-08-2016, 10:25 AM
I'm going to go for this item but unfortunately I don't have the turtles. I wasn't big into collecting TMNT and didn't have connections to SDCC when these went up for sale. I'm almost tempted to go for two of these sets and hope they spike and I can trade them for at least half of the turtles.

clockstomper
09-08-2016, 10:39 AM
I'm going to go for this item but unfortunately I don't have the turtles. I wasn't big into collecting TMNT and didn't have connections to SDCC when these went up for sale. I'm almost tempted to go for two of these sets and hope they spike and I can trade them for at least half of the turtles.

I don't think you'll have to do that, the video game Turtles will probably get comic-style repaints as well at some point.

Danakin
09-08-2016, 10:47 AM
The sets are up, good luck everyone.

https://thenecastore.com/products/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-7-scale-action-figures-eastman-laird-villains-4-pack-nycc-2016-exclusive

Coro
09-08-2016, 10:49 AM
I got my 2...buy them fast!

Total order with shipping for me was 231.98

The Fifth Turtle
09-08-2016, 10:50 AM

https://thenecastore.com/products/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-7-scale-action-figures-eastman-laird-villains-4-pack-nycc-2016-exclusive

Got one! :tcool::tcool::tcool::tcool:

clockstomper
09-08-2016, 10:51 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Went through smoothly. I'm glad these are limited to 2 a customer so hopefully everyone can get one today.

d_osborn
Woo hoo! Just picked up a set.

Digital Ghost
They put it up a tad early! Go, GO, GOOO!!! Ordered mine. :tgrin::tcool:
Thank you NECA!!!

Redemption
09-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Got my set

Davin
09-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Got one at 12:47. Came here to let everyone know they went up early, but it looks like I was beat to the punch, haha.

I wonder if if will sell out even before the intended 1pm release time.

pihb
09-08-2016, 10:54 AM
purchased my 2 sets. I couldn't decide if I wanted 2 (1 to open and 1 for display) or just 1 set for display. I panicked and purchased 2 and will make up my mind later.

go_ninja84
09-08-2016, 10:55 AM

thanks i just got my set

Zak The Neutrino
09-08-2016, 10:55 AM

Thank you!!! Good thing I checked here because the link on their announcement still wasn't working.

VaughnMichael
09-08-2016, 10:56 AM
I got 2 sets agghh!!! I haven't been this excited about a set of figures in a looooong time!

Chris
09-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Got them!

THEY TAKE INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARDS!
As long as shipping address is US you CAN have an international billing address!!

Ninjinister
09-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Ha ha ha I woke up early on my day off specifically to get these and now I have! Going back to bed now.

Coro
09-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Will we know if/when these sell out? Will the page change or something?

3000 is a pretty high run for the website, plus the 500 at the con

pl212
09-08-2016, 11:02 AM
got it!! :D

oldmanwinters
09-08-2016, 11:03 AM
Just bought one set!

Shipping at $15.99 was more than I expected, but looks like a pretty big package! And for those tempted to get two cases, it doesn't seem like there's a discount for combined shipping.

JonesyKitty
09-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Just pulled an all nighter, worked graveyard and have been staying up for this. Got mine! Time to crash for two days haha

pihb
09-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Will we know if/when these sell out? Will the page change or something?

3000 is a pretty high run for the website, plus the 500 at the con

Where did you see 500 for the con and 3000 for the website? I thought the total edition size was of 3000 per necaonline's release announcement

Bry
09-08-2016, 11:05 AM

Thanks for the link! Order confirmed. :tgrin:

This is way more money than I should be spending right now (though it's actually a very fair deal for four collector's figures, especially a limited run) but I've wanted these for years. I'm still shocked this is happening!

Powder
09-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Set secured!
https://media0.giphy.com/media/9lEGqjJVMT4Bi/200_s.gif

wpugh2424
09-08-2016, 11:07 AM
Woo hoo got a couple sets
So happy !!!

Lil Karai
09-08-2016, 11:10 AM
Got my 2 sets! woot!

beardcore84
09-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Ordered 1. Should have probably ordered 2 but oh well.

statik
09-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Got them!

THEY TAKE INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARDS!
As long as shipping address is US you CAN have an international billing address!!

Nvm misread

Redemption
09-08-2016, 11:16 AM
I know this is odd quesrion but I am keeping mine sealed. Were the boxes on the arcade sets good or alot of them beat up? Hoping I get a nice box.

funatic
09-08-2016, 11:31 AM
bit the bullet and bought 1! my spending frenzy spilled onto ebay to snag an April/mousers set from sdcc 2009... decent price at $30 and there were still a couple left but going fast!

imevilduckie
09-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Grabbed my set. As of now, there are just over 600 left in stock for the pre-order.

OA
09-08-2016, 11:45 AM
The first toys I've bought in a long while... Cant wait!

plastroncafe
09-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Oooh $30 for an April on eBay?
Now I'm wondering if I should get an additional april, or just open the one I already have.

I did splurge on the NECA set today as well... Which I will likely open as well.

The Fifth Turtle
09-08-2016, 11:50 AM
The first toys I've bought in a long while... Cant wait!

Thought you bought the first turtle from mondo and the mega bloks Mirage set? ;)

OA
09-08-2016, 11:57 AM
True! Maybe I should say first action figure I've bought in a while. :)

Was poking around ebay looking at Neca Turtles and seems like a bunch of Hong Kong sellers. I remember hearing about knockoffs but haven't followed much. Am I seeing a bunch of knockoffs?

zaktheneutrino
09-08-2016, 12:01 PM
I was late to the party, got tied up with school work, but I was still able to snag 1 set! :D I'm still in awe that these finally saw the light of day.

Redemption
09-08-2016, 12:11 PM
True! Maybe I should say first action figure I've bought in a while. :)

Was poking around ebay looking at Neca Turtles and seems like a bunch of Hong Kong sellers. I remember hearing about knockoffs but haven't followed much. Am I seeing a bunch of knockoffs?

Yes you are. Stick to clamshell packaging or the box sets.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
09-08-2016, 12:29 PM
How many sets are left on the website?

EddieNES
09-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Yes you are. Stick to clamshell packaging or the box sets.

But to be honest, if you don't mind bootlegs; the turtle bootlegs are pretty legit.

2L2Q

lilmotto
09-08-2016, 12:38 PM
How many sets are left on the website?

Just under 400

09-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Legit bootleg is an oxymoron.

EddieNES
09-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Legit bootleg is an oxymoron.

You want a fist in the mouth?

I've never even looked at another guy.

snake
09-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Managed to preorder mine today! I'm so excited!

The Purple Dragon
09-08-2016, 01:09 PM
oh man i wish i did have a us adress now so i coued order

Oculus Orbus
09-08-2016, 01:13 PM
oh man i wish i did have a us adress now so i coued order

Same here!

09-08-2016, 01:25 PM
You want a fist in the mouth?

I've never even looked at another guy.

I have to give you that one.

None of you want to pay scalper prices. But you will :tlol:

909 Turtle Fan
09-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Got a set :tgrin:

twopinacoladas
09-08-2016, 01:46 PM
Almost forgot glad they still had them available. Also lucky I live near the US boarder to get it sent to the border store, thought of ordering 2 but the Canadian dollar is to weak at the moment. Hopefully all these sets will be released for the masses sooner than later :)

Redemption
09-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Almost forgot glad they still had them available. Also lucky I live near the US boarder to get it sent to the border store, thought of ordering 2 but the Canadian dollar is to weak at the moment. Hopefully all these sets will be released for the masses sooner than later :)

I doubt it unless playmates loses some licensing power.

Pizzalover94
09-08-2016, 01:58 PM
Just ordered my set. Thanks for bringing this to my attention guys! So glad these are out. I bought the original NECAs when they first came out, so I know they will be glad to have some villains to fight. ;)

lilmotto
09-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Sold out in 3 hours roughly

Autbot_Benz
09-08-2016, 02:09 PM

for the 1000000000000 time these sets won't see mass retail release. Playmates only allows these sets to be sold at cons only and sometimes off of Neca's direct website

oldmanwinters
09-08-2016, 02:45 PM
bit the bullet and bought 1! my spending frenzy spilled onto ebay to snag an April/mousers set from sdcc 2009... decent price at $30 and there were still a couple left but going fast!

Haha, I had the same idea and got one through Amazon. I'm really hoping it's a genuine project and new in box as listed.

inaheap
09-08-2016, 02:49 PM
This my first NECA purchase directly from them. I missed the first run of NECA turtles due to the fact I had not yet come back to collecting. I do have a legit set I got from re-seller. I also have the bootleg colored turtles. Obviously if you are looking at my avatar. I am stoked to be getting some baddies for them all. :tgrin:

Candy Kappa
09-08-2016, 02:55 PM

Oof... You should have bit the bullet, the second hand prices are probably going to be insane.

And yeah... These ain't going to get wide release, any figure under the 1/4th scale have to be Con exclusives. That's the license rule.

snake
09-08-2016, 02:59 PM
I have a feeling that NECA April is going to go way up in price soon. I'd jump on getting her quickly if you still haven't.

Powder
09-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Haha, I had the same idea and got one through Amazon. I'm really hoping it's a genuine project and new in box as listed.

I'm positive they never bootlegged her.

wpugh2424
09-08-2016, 03:13 PM
I grabbed a neca April right after this purchase
Only problem is I don't have genuine neca turtles
I have the colored bootlegs

TheMasterTurtle
09-08-2016, 03:23 PM
I have a feeling that NECA April is going to go way up in price soon. I'd jump on getting her quickly if you still haven't.

Yeah I could see it. I have one in package but ordered 2 more. One more to have loose since I have all the NECA turtles loose as well (legit, not bootleg) and another MOC in case.

I always wanted to buy some to make the exclusive versions they originally teased in yellow and green jump suits

Rewdog
09-08-2016, 03:30 PM
I know I am not the first to the party, but does anyone fancy helping a UK collector out if you have got two sets?

twopinacoladas
09-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Oof... You should have bit the bullet, the second hand prices are probably going to be insane.

And yeah... These ain't going to get wide release, any figure under the 1/4th scale have to be Con exclusives. That's the license rule.

Interesting, I'd likely just sit on it and not sell it if I got a second set. I thought I'd be happy just to get one then it leaves more to go around anyway. The thought did cross my mind when ordering tho. Would be over $300 CAD plus any import fees/tax. Getting these and the NECA 1990 movie figures will be very nice :)

Hopefully some of the other collectors over seas and such will be able to acquire a set...

Bry
09-08-2016, 04:58 PM

Ha, I'm actually in the same boat! Only 45 minutes to the border. It was definitely worth semi-regular trips when the dollar was on par and US prices were still hugely cheaper. Still felt it was worth it this time -- no guarantees these will be released otherwise, and having that shipping option is very lucky. The exchange rate did make me wince, though...

I actually got April a couple of years ago for $20, so I'll almost have a complete set here. Missing the extra Mousers three-pack, but I'm happy with the ones that came with April. I'd kill for a Mirage Casey some day, but maybe I'll just enjoy this miracle in the moment. :twink:

tmntman
09-08-2016, 07:00 PM
I was too busy today to get in on the preorder. So I bought a ticket to NYCC instead :D

I've been thinking of going for the last few years. And I'll never get to go to SDCC since it is in the summer when I'm way too busy with work. So this seemed like a good opportunity. I wonder if these sets will fit in the overhead compartment of the plane on the way back?

Roseangelo
09-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Grabbed these! But now I want the four Turtles in a matching box...

oldmanwinters
09-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Every time I see this thread title, I think...
"Eastman and Laird aren't villains!"

Coma22
09-09-2016, 12:08 AM
Grabbed two sets have a friend who has the two mirage Neca four packs black and white and color keep trying to find something to read him for one and I think I just found it. :-)

wpugh2424
09-09-2016, 12:12 AM
What would be the best neca bootleg (red) that I could get for cheap on eBay
Would love something to go w the neca mousers and now this set

Lil Karai
09-09-2016, 08:23 AM
For those of you that don't have the NECA turtles, many folks on this board have bootlegs of these and have commented in various threads over the years about their quality. In my experience, the bootlegs I Bought were about $40 for the set I think and they are decent figures! Very detailed. Certainly far better than a Playmates figure.

Also check out this write up and more pics of the Villains set!
http://thefwoosh.com/2016/09/neca-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-eastman-laird-foot-clan

AquaParade
09-09-2016, 09:31 AM
I missed the pre order due to work and am pretty devastated.

If anyone has an extra set to sell, please let me know. We've been waiting years for these, would hate to miss out.
Thanks

09-09-2016, 10:05 AM
I still have three sets for sale.

go_ninja84
09-09-2016, 10:53 AM
For those of you that don't have the NECA turtles, many folks on this board have bootlegs of these and have commented in various threads over the years about their quality. In my experience, the bootlegs I Bought were about $40 for the set I think and they are decent figures! Very detailed. Certainly far better than a Playmates figure.

Also check out this write up and more pics of the Villains set!
http://thefwoosh.com/2016/09/neca-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-eastman-laird-foot-clan
I have the black and white set still boxed, I have the colored ones but they are the bootlegs I think I'll have to track down a colored box set to go with these

go_ninja84
09-09-2016, 11:27 AM
how did you get three when it was limit 2 per customer?

TMNTooze
09-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Wish I got one the presale. If anyone has one to sell please let me know. Those are too cool. Thanks

SS Kakarot
09-09-2016, 11:49 AM
How are fans in Europe going to get this set?
I will probably have to go with eBay once they have been released, though I fear the prices.

There were some pre-orders up yesterday (on eBay) but all of those seem to be gone now!

go_ninja84
09-09-2016, 12:07 PM
I will probably have to go with eBay once they have been released, though I fear the prices.

There were some pre-orders up yesterday (on eBay) but all of those seem to be gone now!
ill bet ebay took them down because the ship date is more then 30 days

TheMasterTurtle
09-09-2016, 12:18 PM
how did you get three when it was limit 2 per customer?

Having someone else order for him

DVD
09-09-2016, 07:16 PM
By hook or crook or buying a ticket to fly to NYC, I have to get this set.
Monitoring Taobao. Not too many viable options.
I still think in reality, that come the day of the fair , they will be around.

Danakin
09-09-2016, 07:54 PM
I'm really glad so many were able to pre-order this set yesterday. Making it so widely available should help keep scalper prices down for those who missed out. I hope NECA plans to continue this type of system with future pre-orders.

snake
09-09-2016, 08:22 PM
I'm really glad so many were able to pre-order this set yesterday. Making it so widely available should help keep scalper prices down for those who missed out. I hope NECA plans to continue this type of system with future pre-orders.

Yeah, this was very well done especially compared to the process with other big ticket items and exclusives.

Raptor86
09-10-2016, 01:38 AM

eBay and Aliexpress, we have to hope that it will be the same as happened with the SDCC set

Greenteam4
09-10-2016, 01:51 PM
It's September 10. I just heard about these now. And they are already sold out.:tcry::tcry::tcry::tcry::tcry::tcry::tcry::tcr y:

still have some available?

By hook or crook or buying a ticket to fly to NYC, I have to get this set.
Monitoring Taobao. Not too many viable options.
I still think in reality, that come the day of the fair , they will be around.

if you see some up on there or on AliExpress, please share!

Filespit
09-10-2016, 03:23 PM
How much could one expect to pay for a set of these?

Oculus Orbus
09-10-2016, 03:38 PM

For what I've been seeing on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=nycc+2016+neca&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc), I would expect the price to settle at something around $175-$200 once people who preordered get them in hand. Plus shipping.

go_ninja84
09-10-2016, 04:14 PM

For what I've been seeing on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=nycc+2016+neca&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc), I would expect the price to settle at something around $175-$200 once people who preordered get them in hand. Plus shipping.

i would try to find a member with an extra set. dont pander to those scalper idiots

Oculus Orbus
09-10-2016, 04:33 PM
i would try to find a member with an extra set. dont pander to those scalper idiots

I'd be more than happy to buy it if someone wants to sell their extra set at a reasonable price.

Powder
09-10-2016, 04:39 PM

What's the difference? :lol:

funatic
09-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Just bought an old MOC NECA April/Mousers pack on eBay! There's some left for $30 shipped on Amazon and eBay if anyone's interested in getting their shelf ready for those that don't already have her.

I grabbed a neca April right after this purchase
Only problem is I don't have genuine neca turtles
I have the colored bootlegs

Yeah I could see it. I have one in package but ordered 2 more. One more to have loose since I have all the NECA turtles loose as well (legit, not bootleg) and another MOC in case.

I always wanted to buy some to make the exclusive versions they originally teased in yellow and green jump suits

Did anyone who ordered an April recently just get their order canceled? I just got a message saying they realized mine was broken in the package and had to cancel the order, but seems a little suspect when they had multiple in stock when I ordered... I wonder if they just want to mark up prices?

TheMasterTurtle
09-11-2016, 02:29 PM
Did anyone who ordered an April recently just get their order canceled? I just got a message saying they realized mine was broken in the package and had to cancel the order, but seems a little suspect when they had multiple in stock when I ordered... I wonder if they just want to mark up prices?

Well no way to tell if we all ordered from the same seller but I got my shipping confirmation so i believe my order is still a go

mrmaczaps
09-11-2016, 10:52 PM
I didn't see it mentioned before, but the order confirmation for the villains set... does everyone else's say "unfulfilled"? I ordered right as soon as I saw that they were available... never preordered something direct like this or anything at all through NECA...

go_ninja84
09-11-2016, 11:02 PM
I didn't see it mentioned before, but the order confirmation for the villains set... does everyone else's say "unfulfilled"? I ordered right as soon as I saw that they were available... never preordered something direct like this or anything at all through NECA...
Unfulfilled means you paid but they didn't ship yet every pre-order I have even on other sites say that. Nothing to worry about

D Piddy 1982
09-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Long shot and late notice...I'm from the UK so have no chance of getting a set. If anyone can help out I can pay up once the order is confirmed, plus extra for whatever postage and packaging is to UK, plus say $20 in your pocket for your troubles.

I know you US guys and gals are relying on my "word" that I'll pay up after you've spent your hard earned cash, but I will deliver if anyone here can deliver for me...

Gentle reminder, if anyone has a spare set they are willing to sell and also ship to UK, please...plllease let me know.

I will pay all shipping costs etc

PM me if anyone wants to work something out.

Thanks

Piddy

TurtleManiac
09-12-2016, 02:05 AM
Very excited this infamous NECA Mirage Shredder is finally coming out! I too just bought a NECA April, never got it before but now that this set is being released, I wanted to add to the collection. Hopefully we get a NECA Splinter and Casey Jones soon! Please Playmates, pretty please?!

In a way NECA kinda pulled a Playmates on us (re-release the same sculpts in different paint colors) but I know it wasn't their fault and had more to do with the licensing issue. NECA could make truly amazing sculpts for the Mirage line and the OT line if Playmates would allow it.

Lil Karai
09-12-2016, 09:10 AM
Repaints and parts re-use are a staple in the toy industry and have been for a long time. GI Joe, transformers, Star Wars, etc.

Plus companies like NECA, Four Horsemen and many others do this as well. The cost to produce the steel molds used to produce figures (Tooling) is very very very expensive, and repaints and parts reuse help cover those initial costs.

Plus since NECA's TMNT license only limits sales to cons, they are further wing clipped and repaints is a way to try and make money on the sculpts.

mrmaczaps
09-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Unfulfilled means you paid but they didn't ship yet every pre-order I have even on other sites say that. Nothing to worry about

That's what I thought but wanted to make sure. Thanks.

wpugh2424
09-12-2016, 09:15 PM

Who did you order from ? I got the exact same message

funatic
09-12-2016, 11:20 PM
Who did you order from ? I got the exact same message

radar_toys_and_collectibles. I followed up with some questions about the damage and turns out a whole box of them were destroyed by Fed-Ex during shipping to their warehouse. Fortunately they said there is a replacement shipment on the way and will notify me when they arrive, and cut a small discount for the trouble too, so I think it was a legit issue with shipping and not a cash-in.

Candy Kappa
09-13-2016, 06:15 AM
I bought a April yesterday, the order wasn't canceled, but after I paid for the figure, I got a msg in eBay from the buyer that they wanted more money to ship it in a secure box instead of an envelope, and sent a money request through PayPal.

Kinda sketchy... I've said no thank you about paying extra, so we'll see how it'll work out.

go_ninja84
09-13-2016, 07:57 AM
i ordered, an April with Mousers 2 pack a while ago i believe i paid about 30 for it ill have to search around see where i put her

useasneeded4pain
09-13-2016, 09:07 AM
radar_toys_and_collectibles. I followed up with some questions about the damage and turns out a whole box of them were destroyed by Fed-Ex during shipping to their warehouse. Fortunately they said there is a replacement shipment on the way and will notify me when they arrive, and cut a small discount for the trouble too, so I think it was a legit issue with shipping and not a cash-in.

I ordered April from Radar Toys on both EBay and Amazon and received them quickly with no issues. So this might be a legit issue they had.

wpugh2424
09-13-2016, 10:54 AM

I ordered from same
They told me they would be getting more and the price point would be the same

Greenteam4
09-13-2016, 06:22 PM
Got my April a few years ago for $20. I got the blue but had the option for green or yellow as well. My turtles are legit and I had no idea about anything except I thought they were cool comic turtles. Really hope I will be able to get a set of the villains.

Powder
09-13-2016, 06:34 PM
The green & yellow ones never got made.

d_osborn
09-13-2016, 06:40 PM
Got my April a few years ago for $20. I got the blue but had the option for green or yellow as well. My turtles are legit and I had no idea about anything except I thought they were cool comic turtles. Really hope I will be able to get a set of the villains.
UGH-- I didn't know you could get them in yellow. Back to eBay.

Posted just after Powder's comment. Nevermind! Time to go custom...

Danakin
09-13-2016, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I believe the Yellow and Green Aprils were solicited by NECA shortly after the Comic-Con one was released. I want to say places like BBTS even had pre-orders up for them along with the rest of Series 2 (Shredder and the Foot) but they were all cancelled once the problems with Playmates reared their ugly head. I am so glad a workaround was found.

oldmanwinters
09-13-2016, 08:20 PM
I never saw the appeal of the NECA April green and yellow variants, so it's not a disappointment they didn't make it to retail. It was a comic book design, so only the Mirage Blue jumpsuit made sense to me.

d_osborn
09-13-2016, 08:41 PM
It was a comic book design, so only the Mirage Blue jumpsuit made sense to me.
I'll admit that I'm not the most knowledgable on the early Mirage books. Didn't the blue jumpsuit first hit in the First graphic novels that were colored and released way after the fact? The original black and white books leave it a bit open to interpretation.

Honestly, I wish they had gone for the crazy curly-haired Mirage April. :lol:

oldmanwinters
09-13-2016, 09:04 PM
I'll admit that I'm not the most knowledgable on the early Mirage books. Didn't the blue jumpsuit first hit in the First graphic novels that were colored and released way after the fact? The original black and white books leave it a bit open to interpretation.

Honestly, I wish they had gone for the crazy curly-haired Mirage April. :lol:

Now that fro would have been novel!

The first colorization of April's Mirage jumpsuit was done for the 3rd printing of TMNT #2 in 1985. The First Graphics TPB came out in late 1986, so it wasn't too long after the original release either.

Greenteam4
09-13-2016, 10:35 PM
I did not realize the April variants never got made. Glad I ordered the blue, ha.

Candy Kappa
09-14-2016, 01:59 AM
The green & yellow ones never got made.

It's a weird choice on NECA's part making the blue April the SDCC exclusive and the yellow and green the retail version.

Of course it's preferred in hindsight with what happened with wave 2, the pictures of both yellow and green April looked really off by the color choice. Wonder what would have happened of NECA used the basic Foot Ninja to test the waters for wave 2 rather then April.

Commenter 42
09-14-2016, 02:35 AM
Given the high praise Neca's earned with Mirage and Barron/Henson, I wonder if they'll ever go after FW? A cartoon accurate April/Splinter/Shredder would be, swell.

useasneeded4pain
09-14-2016, 09:40 AM
Given the high praise Neca's earned with Mirage and Barron/Henson, I wonder if they'll ever go after FW? A cartoon accurate April/Splinter/Shredder would be, swell.

I think the Toon Turtles will be the 2017 SDCC exclusive. Based on the custom paint jobs on this site, the video game Turtles in Toon colors is just meant to be.

inaheap
09-15-2016, 03:11 PM
I kinda hope they stick with the comic theme. I'm kinda hoping for a well articulated Splinter. He is really the only main character from Issue #1 missing at this point.

The Purple Dragon
09-15-2016, 03:26 PM
Me as well a splinter.casey Jones,triceraton, fugitoid are on my wish list.baxter,ratking,renet.and karai and i can die as a happy man

The Fifth Turtle
09-15-2016, 04:32 PM
^^^^The vaccuum metal Fugitoid works pretty well with the NECA set IMO.

Timmetry
09-15-2016, 05:07 PM
I'm really hoping for a Casey. I figure the body from a foot could be easily reused with some minor retooling. I'd love a Splinter and a Leatherhead. A Triceraton box set would be amazing as well. Casey would be the most likely, but with these recent box sets selling so well, maybe they'll reconsider and continue the line. A collectors club like Matty Collector would be amazing.

Otter
09-16-2016, 05:27 AM
Me as well a splinter.casey Jones,triceraton, fugitoid are on my wish list.baxter,ratking,renet.and karai and i can die as a happy man

Renet! Yes!

SS Kakarot
09-17-2016, 03:01 PM
Isn't $2000 a bit much? :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TMNT-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-NECA-Villains-Eastman-Laird-NYCC-PRE-ORDER-NEW-/272377592163?hash=item3f6af83963:g:-JcAAOSw4shX2sDI

Candy Kappa
09-17-2016, 03:11 PM
Oh wow... :lol:

Powder
09-17-2016, 03:42 PM
& what a username. Wowww. :tlol: :trolleye:

mrmaczaps
09-17-2016, 03:43 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TMNT-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-NECA-Villains-Eastman-Laird-NYCC-PRE-ORDER-NEW-/272377592163?hash=item3f6af83963:g:-JcAAOSw4shX2sDI

He is on the boards... And hes a díck.

Candy Kappa
09-17-2016, 04:05 PM
Oh... It's Two Latin Kings.

So, is that giving us a circum of what he wants from the sets in the for sale thread? Or just seeing if anyone is dumb enough to pay two grand for a set? :P

snake
09-17-2016, 05:46 PM
I'd like to see how he justifies this

oldmanwinters
09-17-2016, 08:49 PM

Haha, it's just "$97 for 24 months!" :tlol:

I'll say I've done great business with that seller through the Drome. But I wish him all the best of luck with that kinda asking price. :-)

Commenter 42
09-17-2016, 09:11 PM

Agreed.

10char

snake
09-17-2016, 09:28 PM
Drome drama incoming

Shogun26
09-17-2016, 09:58 PM
Drome drama incoming

This and its getting so old.

Coro
09-17-2016, 10:39 PM
I plan to list mine for $1997.99...

beat THAT latin kings!

:tlol::tlol::tlol::tlol::tlol:

*just kidding im keeping mine

mrmaczaps
09-17-2016, 11:21 PM
Heck with him and the rest of you... I'm going to have Laird sign mine and sell it for $5k. Boom. Let's see Shredder beat that. (He changes his name often...) [Joking, I don't think they will get here in time for that...]

Coro
09-17-2016, 11:39 PM
Heck with him and the rest of you... I'm going to have Laird sign mine and sell it for $5k. Boom. Let's see Shredder beat that. (He changes his name often...) [Joking, I don't think they will get here in time for that...]

Is Laird legit making an appearance somewhere? I am willing to travel for him and Eastman to sign my TMNT #1 3rd prints

TheMasterTurtle
09-18-2016, 07:24 AM
Is Laird legit making an appearance somewhere? I am willing to travel for him and Eastman to sign my TMNT #1 3rd prints

Yup the Shellback closing on Oct 15

09-18-2016, 08:32 AM

Yeah, I'm a dick for not selling you Giant Michelangelo nunchakus for less than half of what they typically go for when your disability income is 2.5 times what I bring in working in fast food (or did before I quit last Thursday).

You're the dick, Mr. MacCheapo.

snake
09-18-2016, 08:42 AM
But why $2000?

tmntfannumerouno
09-18-2016, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I'm a dick for not selling you Giant Michelangelo nunchakus for less than half of what they typically go for when your disability income is 2.5 times what I bring in working in fast food (or did before I quit last Thursday).

Not to add fuel to the fire but last thursday you posted that you weren't desperate for cash because of your full time job.

mrmaczaps
09-18-2016, 10:39 AM

Nah. But thanks. I said what I was willing to pay ahead of time. That's where I need to be. Not 3x that amount for one.

And yes, I am cheap. Getting the chucks isn't important or at the top of the list of things I need to so.

If you're working fast food and not making $1100-1200 a month, I think it's time for a new job.

TheMasterTurtle
09-18-2016, 11:55 AM
So who else can't wait for these I start shipping in 2.5 weeks :)

mrmaczaps
09-18-2016, 12:07 PM

I can't wait... I'm hoping they arrive prior to the 15th of October... Where is NECA shipping from? Is it quick shipping? Lol

ctt4lfecw
09-18-2016, 02:24 PM

Same here. Thx for answering this. I can't wait until they come. I already have Neca April and the bootleg turtles. Shredder and the Foot makes it come full circle. Maybe we will see
Splinter and Casey. Rat King.

Powder
09-18-2016, 02:25 PM

When ya put it that way, it really is soon! I for one am psyched. First SH Figurarts will show up, then these, then Mondo's first offering! A great stretch of dope toys ahead, my dudes. :tcool:

Candy Kappa
09-18-2016, 02:28 PM
Hopefully I can find a set for a fair price when they are out on the second market.

DVD
09-18-2016, 02:32 PM
Less than 3 weeks away !! What happened to September? Haha!
Yeah, great time for toys. Recently, the two neca video game sets, then the amazing SHF pair then the 3Zero movie dudes, and now another set from Neca.

Cool times.

atreyu2112
09-18-2016, 03:59 PM
NECA is shipping from New Jersey.

snake
09-18-2016, 04:05 PM

Wow. That's very close to where I live. Should be fun getting them early. :lol:

mrmaczaps
09-18-2016, 04:51 PM

Jersey isn't too far so these should arrive in Maine pretty quick! Haha

miru
09-18-2016, 06:59 PM
Homina homing homina homina homina homina homina...

Coro
09-18-2016, 11:53 PM
Yup the Shellback closing on Oct 15

Any more details on this? A link of the announcement perhaps?

ctt4lfecw
09-19-2016, 04:24 AM

Nice man! My state for a change!

TheMasterTurtle
09-19-2016, 05:54 AM
Any more details on this? A link of the announcement perhaps?

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=56215

09-19-2016, 11:16 AM
Not to add fuel to the fire but last thursday you posted that you weren't desperate for cash because of your full time job.

Which I wound up having to quit due to stress/a lot of excruciating physical pain.

Fozzy Badfeet
09-19-2016, 01:05 PM
I'm pretty bummed that I missed the pre-order...Not sure if I want to pay re-sell prices right away.

Coro
09-19-2016, 01:28 PM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=56215

Thanks for this. Do we feel like Peter will never come out again if I cant buy the plan ticket out there?

Basically I want a Peter and Kevin signed cover of TMNT#1 at some point, but Peter is hard to find.

Will this be my last chance?