PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone. I have Leo's katana from the next mutation toy

Stealtip
09-06-2016, 04:38 PM
I've been going through my entire collection recently that I have been collecting for my entire life. Well I stumbled upon Leo's katana from the next mutation and cannot find a lot about it. I know it's pretty rare, but I'm just curious on what they normally go for?
It has been used, but it still has the original box.
I will leave a picture of it down below. I'm not trying to sell it on this post. I am just looking for information on it.
I am also new here and this is my first post.
HELLO!
http://i66.tinypic.com/34qsftx.jpg

Shogun26
09-06-2016, 05:08 PM
I've been going through my entire collection recently that I have been collecting for my entire life. Well I stumbled upon Leo's katana from the next mutation and cannot find a lot about it. I know it's pretty rare, but I'm just curious on what they normally go for?
It has been used, but it still has the original box.
I will leave a picture of it down below. I'm not trying to sell it on this post. I am just looking for information on it.
I am also new here and this is my first post.
HELLO!
http://i66.tinypic.com/34qsftx.jpg

I've never seen one sell used or new.

Huzzah
09-06-2016, 05:38 PM
There's really not a high demand for Next Mutation items, partially due to people often asking way too much for the stuff they do have.

OA
09-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Sure next mutation is not the most desired overall, but this particular item as well as the 2 boxed vehicle sets are very much in demand due to their scarcity. I'm not sure on the condition of the item and box but I'd say it definitely has some value.

Stealtip
09-06-2016, 07:10 PM
Sure next mutation is not the most desired overall, but this particular item as well as the 2 boxed vehicle sets are very much in demand due to their scarcity. I'm not sure on the condition of the item and box but I'd say it definitely has some value.

That's exactly what I heard. What two vehicles are rare from the next mutation?

Shogun26
09-06-2016, 07:17 PM
That's exactly what I heard. What two boxes vehicles are rarer?

Camo and blitz cycles are two rarest in next mutation line. Then this sword.

Stealtip
09-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Camo and blitz cycles are two rarest in next mutation line. Then this sword.

Thanks for the info.
Like I said I've just been going through my entire collection. I've been collecting for 20 years and am sorting through it. I will be parting with some of my items, so thanks for the info.