PDA

View Full Version : The most gross and disturbing moments

LeotheLateBloomer
09-06-2016, 08:18 PM
What are some of the most grossest or most disturbing moments to you in this show? Do you like when this show does it and why? List any that you felt was pretty creepy.

Powder
09-06-2016, 08:20 PM
There's a thread in the general section covering a lot of this kinda stuff (across all series) if anyone's interested- http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=42899

But I will say, yes, I toootally love it, & I'd like even more. :tlol: The old Playmates toyline conditioned me to believe that gross-out stuff very much has a place in TMNT, & I think it's rad that they've rolled with it. In fairness, most iterations have had some elements like that, after all, they live in the sewer, but Nick really goes there. The mutant reject puddle in that one Rat King episode was pretty ridiculous.

snake
09-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Personally love it. The grossest thing on the show was, like Powder said, probably the mutant reject pile. Mom thing as well. Watching that episode in a dark NYCC screening room was terrifying

CyberCubed
Nothing really grosses me out as an adult, but if I were a kid I'd probably find the deformed faces of some of the mutants or extra mouths/eyes, everywhere to be creepy.

Some of them look like Resident Evil monsters.

IndigoErth
Mom-thing. Saw it as a repeat yet again the other day. Remains among the more disturbing things they've done. Also off the top of my head... limbless Turtles on a conveyor belt in the Dream Beavers episode, and likewise Donnie looked like it in the newest one. As for gross... yeah, shellacne is up there, and that eye thing with 'monkey' version of Dr. Rockwell. Oh, and the monster with the Saki tongue.

ZacksSoUgly
09-07-2016, 03:59 PM
"Insecta Trifecta" had some pretty gnarly moments. Scumbug's mouthbutt (or buttmouth) comes to mind for me, but Mikey's shellacne is definitely up there.

Splinter the boss
09-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Insecta Trifecta in itself is one of the grossest moments of the show.

Mini-Turtle
09-09-2016, 12:26 AM
Most disturbing is easily the Rat Man Freak.

Raph being repeatedly stomped on by the Don's men is pretty disturbing, too.

Jephael
09-09-2016, 12:27 AM
I was pretty grossed out by Chimera, not to mention the fact that it had what looked like human bones lying about its nest.

Donatello19
09-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Any scene that had Kirby Bat in it.

lonewarrior20
09-09-2016, 04:08 PM
for me it was the mutation of ice cream kitty.

Utrommaniac
09-09-2016, 04:23 PM

Let's just say I had blocked that one out of my mind until now :tcouch:

Splinter the boss
09-09-2016, 04:50 PM
That was creepy as well, seeing the process was not needed.