PDA

View Full Version : TMNT Turtles in Time REshelled PS3 HELP

vexdar
09-08-2016, 08:39 PM
So this game has been delisted for a number of years, but someone found a way to get it. You have to make a Chinese PSN account and download it from there. You also need to buy it with a Chinese PSN card which can only be bought at Playasia or pcgamesupply (both require paypal or a credit card) My problem is that I don't have a paypal account so I can't by the Chinese PSN card. So if anyone has a Paypal account and is willing to help me I'll really appreciate it. (BTW I got Paypal my cash card that I can give to you so you won't waste your own money! ) I really want to play this game please someone help!:(

vexdar
09-09-2016, 10:37 AM
I never got a chance to play the game because I got the console too late...

DevilSpooky
09-09-2016, 11:20 PM
Instead of giving your card details to a stranger (REALLY bad ideia BTW) to get the PSN card for you why don't you create a paypal account yourself?

vexdar
09-10-2016, 12:45 AM
Well I don't feel really comfortable making an account because you have to give paypal your SS number. I bought the paypal card thinking I could skip that part, but I couldn't. And now I am stuck with the card unless someone helps me.

Longview01
09-10-2016, 06:45 AM
Well I don't feel really comfortable making an account because you have to give paypal your SS number. I bought the paypal card thinking I could skip that part, but I couldn't. And now I am stuck with the card unless someone helps me.

So you feel uncomfortable making a secure paypal account but you are happy to give your CC details over to a perfect stranger?

vexdar
09-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Ok I don't I made it clear enough..
1) The card I bought was Paypal my cash card (basically a gift card I had to put physical money on it-so none of personal info is invoved)
2)I would PM the person who would help the number on the card so they can add it to their account and go get the Hong Kong PSN card.
3) They send me the code for psn card and I get the game.
I decided to ask here because you guys are some of the biggest TMNT fans that I know and would understand my feeling of trying to get something TMNT-related that is out of your reach.

Longview01
09-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Just make a paypal account, its not worth the risk

vexdar
09-10-2016, 12:30 PM
There's a risk...?

DevilSpooky
09-11-2016, 02:34 AM
There's a risk...?

Sure there is, the one that helps you can get your card and buy the game for himself, or just take the money and leave you hanging.

Paypal is one of the most secure ways to pay for stuff online, basically every single site out there accepts paypal. Sure there are risks, there's always risks, but that's why you pay your bank for insurance, to have your back in case something goes wrong.

Just get on with the times and create a Paypal account, just one word of advise though, you'll be tempted into buying more stuff online so I hope you have more self control then myself :trazz:

Longview01
09-11-2016, 01:26 PM
There's a risk...?

Sure there is, send me the code and i'll add your funds to my paypal then keep them

Theres the risk

myconius
09-28-2016, 10:08 PM
i just hope they never mess with anyone who's already purchased this while it was still actually on the market.

Andrew NDB
09-28-2016, 10:44 PM
i just hope they never mess with anyone who's already purchased this while it was still actually on the market.

I'm sure they couldn't care less at this point.

DevilSpooky
09-29-2016, 03:47 AM

They can't do that, you bought it you have to have access to it, they can prevent you from buying it again but they can't prevent you from having access to something you've already bought, if they do that is like asking for a lawsuit.