PDA

View Full Version : Will the aliens visit Earth?

ninja-zero
09-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Will the aliens the turtles made friends & enemies with come to Earth?

I picture Mona Lisa & Sal Commander visiting the turtles to Earth. With Newtralizer's return, we can expect something from that.

And Armaggon, he'll travel to Earth for payback on what happened to Dregg. I can see him join the Foot and with Fishface & they'll be a team.

snake
09-09-2016, 05:48 PM
I can see Mona and Sal Commander making a return. Dregg might, but I think we're done with space stuff for now. I'm not sure how they would fit in with season 5 and what's already confirmed for it.

DevilSpooky
09-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Aren't Mona Lisa and Armaggon confirmed to return sometime on Season 5? Or was it on Season 4 still?

Penst0ck
09-10-2016, 12:04 AM
There's also the theory that we'll see Mona, Sal and others (Zeno) ahem, in the Battle Nexus. It be nice if this series does this since it's technically not going back to space, and is a new location for the turtles to visit.

WebLurker
09-12-2016, 09:34 PM
Aren't Mona Lisa and Armaggon confirmed to return sometime on Season 5? Or was it on Season 4 still?

The last we saw Armaggon, he was caught by the "unstoppable" predator Boba Fett-style. The predator later joined the episode's final battle, sans Armaggon, who didn't come back for Dregg's final (so far appearance). I'd like him to come back, but it seems really plausible that he was killed in that show.

DevilSpooky
09-13-2016, 01:58 AM
The last we saw Armaggon, he was caught by the "unstoppable" predator Boba Fett-style. The predator later joined the episode's final battle, sans Armaggon, who didn't come back for Dregg's final (so far appearance). I'd like him to come back, but it seems really plausible that he was killed in that show.

No, I mean, didn't Ron and Zelda went back into the studio at a later time to record new lines, way after they've done all their previous work? :tconfuse: