PDA

View Full Version : What are things you strive for daily?

snake
09-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Recently, I've been trying to improve myself as a person and achieve some of the goals I want. I found that a good thing to do is to write some stuff down that you should do every day, to keep yourself on track so to speak.

Mine are
-Lose weight
-Be the best, education wise
-Be nice to girl
-Make my room clean again
-Learn from my mistakes
-Don't be a pussy
-Stop putting things off
-Spend time w/ little brother

It's been working out pretty well for me so far. You?

ToTheNines
09-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Don't get foreclosed on.

snake
09-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Don't get foreclosed on.

Yeah, that's a good thing to make sure of.

ToTheNines
09-11-2016, 06:32 PM
For real though, one thing I've noticed I have to psyche myself into is keeping my entertainment diverse. I guess I just don't have as much free time as I used to so I've noticed I mainly read/watch TMNT, MCU capeshit, Workaholics or Star Wars, and only listen to the same old records.

It's not that I don't enjoy other stuff once I pop it in, just gotta make a conscious effort lol.

snake
09-11-2016, 06:39 PM
For real though, one thing I've noticed I have to psyche myself into is keeping my entertainment diverse. I guess I just don't have as much free time as I used to so I've noticed I mainly read/watch TMNT, MCU capeshit, Workaholics or Star Wars, and only listen to the same old records.

It's not that I don't enjoy other stuff once I pop it in, just gotta make a conscious effort lol.

I can relate.

I try to watch as many movies as possible on the weekend. It takes a lot to get me into new tv shows though. Too much effort.

Powder
09-11-2016, 07:34 PM
Stay alive, I guess.

THGhost
09-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Stay alive, I guess.

Always a good goal to have.

MsMarvelDuckie
09-11-2016, 09:28 PM
I strive to be the best I can at my job, and to keep my finances on track as much as possible. Things happen but I try to always have something left at the end of the month.

Prowler
09-11-2016, 11:02 PM
I just let things happen naturally and try to make the best I can at everything. Ofc, if I notice there's a particular area in life where I seem to be struggling at, I take a step back and look at ways to fix that.

Andrew NDB
09-11-2016, 11:05 PM
Be at least a little productive everyday in the "end" goals. Be a good dad. Try not to be too much of an a$$hole at work. Keep body fit.