PDA

View Full Version : Shredder???

Andy1999
09-12-2016, 06:15 AM
Why does nickelodeon choose to bring super shredder now, the turtles didn't even beat normal shredder. I dont know want nick is doing -,-

neatoman
09-12-2016, 06:24 AM
Toys, the answer is always toys.

Andy1999
09-12-2016, 06:28 AM
I understand but, it really destroys the story for me a little bit..

Splinter the boss
09-12-2016, 06:45 AM
I just realized that, how are they gonna bring him down?

FredWolfLeonardo
09-12-2016, 06:51 AM
You could say the same about the original movie Shredder, he was capable of beating all 4 turtles in combat, yet became Super Shredder, and we all know how that went down.... I wouldn't be too surprised if the same happened to Nick Shredder.

ssjup81
09-12-2016, 01:25 PM
You could say the same about the original movie Shredder, he was capable of beating all 4 turtles in combat, yet became Super Shredder, and we all know how that went down.... I wouldn't be too surprised if the same happened to Nick Shredder.Movie 1 Shredder gets crushed in a garbage truck...survives. Movie 2, Super Shredder has a dock fall on him...dies. That is still unforgivable in my eyes. ><

I do have faith that this show will do Super Shredder way more justice than Nash Shredder for movie 2.

BH Daimaouji
09-18-2016, 01:43 AM
You know what's funny?

Canon Shredder was KILLED after some chapters
1987 Shredder was never killed, but was outsmarted by turtles
2012 Shredder beat the Turtles

shredder orokusaki
09-18-2016, 04:58 AM
I am mutanting into super Shredder so i can kill the turtles more easy and faster. That why. I already control new york city the only reason i am doing this is to kill the turtles and then i wll choose to demutate back to human or to mutate again but this time into a Utrom. Iam still thinking about it and havent decide yet.

thundermaster612
09-18-2016, 05:20 AM
I am mutanting into super Shredder so i can kill the turtles more easy and faster. That why. I already control new york city the only reason i am doing this is to kill the turtles and then i wll choose to demutate back to human or to mutate again but this time into a Utrom. Iam still thinking about it and havent decide yet.

Shut up.

Splinter did beat the **** out of him (I rewatched ELS recently) but I guess it wasn't enough to injure his face like that. Anyways the turtles have been getting better at fighting him, more equally matched. It'll be cool to finally have a proper Super Shredder. As for the original movies, my headcanon is that Shredder was injured and more weaker from the garbage truck crushing. Which is why he didn't do much combat, then he drank the ooze as a last resort but died because he was still somewhat injured and he got crushed.

BubblyShell22
09-18-2016, 06:58 AM
I think having Super Shredder in this show will be awesome and I think he will definitely be a more difficult adversary to fight than before so it's going to be challenging for the Turtles to bring him down though they probably will.

nellyp
09-18-2016, 07:23 AM
Why does nickelodeon choose to bring super shredder now, the turtles didn't even beat normal shredder. I dont know want nick is doing -,-

Seeing as he had to be carried off and is now on life support I think that would be a W for the turtles. Having shredder use mutagen to save his life is an interesting concept but I wish it wasn't as dragged out as it has been. Watching with my kids the last few weeks my oldest son keeps asking when super shredder is finally going to show up.

snake
09-18-2016, 07:30 AM
But they did defeat regular Shredder?

ninja-zero
09-18-2016, 09:33 AM
But they did defeat regular Shredder?

Splinter did. By breaking his bones even pressure points.

But soon Leonardo will someday be the only one to kill Super Shredder. That's my theory.

Aaronardo
09-18-2016, 10:33 AM
See Showdown, Manhattan Project, The Invasion, and like pretty much any other time Splinter and Shredder fought before Earth's Last Stand. Shredder has taken much worse beatings than the one he did in that episode, and he walked away from all those with no consequence.

I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt that the guy who got chomped and shoved around by a mutant alligator and still could fight with no problem could get put into the position he's currently in by a couple of pressure point hits. Consistency. It really works once you actually f*cking use it.

victory_angel
09-18-2016, 11:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPz3Pm24PNY

PApagreg
09-18-2016, 02:08 PM
See Showdown, Manhattan Project, The Invasion, and like pretty much any other time Splinter and Shredder fought before Earth's Last Stand. Shredder has taken much worse beatings than the one he did in that episode, and he walked away from all those with no consequence.

I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt that the guy who got chomped and shoved around by a mutant alligator and still could fight with no problem could get put into the position he's currently in by a couple of pressure point hits. Consistency. It really works once you actually f*cking use it.

Yeah the writing in this show is kinda horrible

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
09-18-2016, 04:14 PM
Movie 1 Shredder gets crushed in a garbage truck...survives.

He also somehow survives for one year at the landfill site buried among the garbage...

ssjup81
09-18-2016, 06:41 PM
You know what's funny?

Canon Shredder was KILLED after some chapters
1987 Shredder was never killed, but was outsmarted by turtles
2012 Shredder beat the TurtlesEarly OT Shredder did beat them in a fight before. Early eps.

ToTheNines
09-18-2016, 06:49 PM

https://longestwind.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/tmnt-50-10.jpg

FredWolfLeonardo
09-18-2016, 09:19 PM
Early OT Shredder did beat them in a fight before. Early eps.

He still beat all 4 of them in the very late episodes as well, it varied.