PDA

View Full Version : Mac N Cheetos

snake
09-17-2016, 03:00 PM
For those that are unaware, of what these things are-

http://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/ivVVcBnc08K0/v1/-1x-1.jpg

I'm late, I know I'm late. I originally passed these up when they first were being sold by Burger King under the idea of "That's some nasty sh*t" but as my suggested videos box on youtube continued to be filled with people eating and reacting, they kinda grew on me.

I finally got the chance to stop by the King's Castle the other day and I found they discontinued them. The motherf*ckers. I opted for spicey chicken fries instead until I found those were discontinued also. Again, the motherf*ckers. I figured I'd just stop at Sheetz (a gas station chain) for something small instead. I go in and walk up to the MTO machine and what do I see? F*cking Mac N Cheetos being promoted on the screen. I ask the guy working if they're legit and he tells me they picked them up after BK discontinued them.

I finally tried them and holy sh*t, these things are GOOD. Don't be afraid or scared off by the "weirdness" of the concept, they're some of the best fast food I've had in awhile.

I'm just FILLED with joy right now. Anyone else love Mac 'N Cheetos™?

Utrommaniac
09-17-2016, 03:28 PM
I think I would try them.

Cheetoes crumbled over the noodles would be pretty amazing too, in lieu of breading.

IndigoErth
09-17-2016, 03:38 PM
I opted for spicey chicken fries instead until I found those were discontinued also.
They did?? :ohwell: I had wanted to try them, but never got around to it since I rarely get fast food.

Anyone else love Mac 'N Cheetos™?
Never tried those either. And if your source is a local/regional thing, I guess I still won't.

BubblyShell22
09-17-2016, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I tried them once. BK has now started selling Cheetos Chicken Fries. Not sure if I'll like them as I didn't like the Mac N' Cheetos and thought they were nasty. But I might give them a try.

Commenter 42
09-17-2016, 04:16 PM
I try not to eat anything that looks radioactive, and that **** looks carcinogenic.

IndigoErth
09-17-2016, 04:29 PM
Cheetos Chicken Fries.
The hell?

Clearly Cheetos is the new bacon.

And that will prob be Cheeto'ed at some point, too...or would it be the reverse.

TheSkeletonMan939
09-17-2016, 04:52 PM
That looks awful!

snake
09-17-2016, 06:44 PM
F*ck y'all

Commenter 42
09-17-2016, 07:15 PM
F*ck y'all

http://i.imgur.com/hRyIIFt.jpg

That looks like it will f*ck you, not us.

IndigoErth
09-17-2016, 07:34 PM
F*ck y'all
Bad, snake. Go to your room.

Or go to one you don't want to be in.

http://i.imgur.com/hRyIIFt.jpg

That looks like it will f*ck you, not us.
Come on... it's just one day of gastrointestinal distress, that's all.

I'll stick with Cheesecake Factory's fried mac & cheese balls...

TheSkeletonMan939
09-17-2016, 09:39 PM
I feel like eating this would make me feel like Mr. Krabs in that one episode

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lslmrwtMOg1qaqps8o1_500.gif

Meow
09-18-2016, 09:31 AM
Oh gosh does that look super hot'n'deli! YUMMY :tlol:

snake
09-18-2016, 09:41 AM
Oh gosh does that look super hot'n'deli! YUMMY :tlol:

Y'know what? I f*cking hate these things now

TheSkeletonMan939
09-18-2016, 10:15 AM
Why, you don't want to be caught eating cat food?

ToTheNines
09-18-2016, 10:58 AM
How much Meow Mix do y'all think Mew has eaten in his life?

snake
09-18-2016, 11:00 AM
Someone here actually admitted to eating dog food IIRC

IndigoErth
09-18-2016, 12:28 PM
Ew. Although I guess if you don't have even $1 to your name and only a can of dog food in the cupboard... I suppose it wouldn't kill you if you had to.

Personally, if I really had to go that route, if I could score some free bread or crackers from a restaurant I'd probably rather opt for the actual real tuna type cat food to go with it...

"Tetra Pond Sticks" floating goldfish/koi food is the only pet food I've ever tasted slightly, on a dare back in prob early teens give or take. That stuff just tastes like bland cereal as one might imagine.

BubblyShell22
09-18-2016, 02:25 PM
I remember at the rehab center my grandpa was at they had dog biscuits for dogs that could come and see people and a guy actually took one and ate it. When someone else pointed out that it was a dog biscuit, the guy just shrugged and didn't seem to care.

IndigoErth
09-18-2016, 02:56 PM
Hey, some of those "doggie cookies" out there these days are supposedly pretty decent (if bland). I'm not about to try them, but my mom has, back when we had a dog.

Powder
09-18-2016, 03:16 PM

Post of the day. :lol:

IndigoErth
10-06-2016, 08:47 PM
Found a replacement for ya...

"Cheeto, macaroni and pulled pork pizza": http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/mac-cheese-pizza-youtube-hellthyjunkfood-cheetos-pork-700-calories-per-slice-a7344581.html

Forget everything you think you know about a balanced diet or so-called clean eating, and consider the idea of scoffing a pizza loaded with pulled pork, mac n' cheese, sprinkled with more cheese and completed with a Cheeto dust crust.