PDA

View Full Version : I think I found HIM.....

MsMarvelDuckie
09-19-2016, 03:53 AM
Guys I think I may have found He Who Shall Not Be Named. Mr Duckie has been playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and recently joined a guild there. He mentioned this morning that one of his guildmates was named SSJG*** and that the guy had recently changed his name. Nothing unusual, but then he said one of the other guildmembers had commented on him changing his name "again", and MrD told me his previous name had ALSO been G*** related. I am now wondering if it is "our" G*** and told him to ask the guy if he is on Deviant art and if he says yes to say he thought the name was familiar. Should be interesting....

snake
09-19-2016, 04:36 AM
That's f*cking weird. How is GoH? I stopped playing around the big guild update earlier this year.

Powder
09-19-2016, 05:23 AM
There is no reason to bring this information to the forum, nothing good will come of it.

TheSkeletonMan939
09-19-2016, 06:33 AM
Goku bothers me on my YT account from time to time.
What if there's more than one Goku? What if there's a cult of people who take on his name and bother people all over the internet?

MsMarvelDuckie
09-19-2016, 07:09 AM
That's f*cking weird. How is GoH? I stopped playing around the big guild update earlier this year.

I don't play myself but he likes it.

Goku bothers me on my YT account from time to time.
What if there's more than one Goku? What if there's a cult of people who take on his name and bother people all over the internet?

Or what if he's like Jobe from Lawnmower Man and he's IN the Net? :teek:

Mostly I just posted this because I thought it was funny in a weird coincidental way. Could be it's not even him but the fact that the other guys said he had changed his name AGAIN- and G*** was known for doing that- made me think it might be. If anyone knows his DA name I'll have MrD ask about it. It has me really curious.

Prowler
09-19-2016, 11:09 AM
There is no reason to bring this information to the forum, nothing good will come of it.
This. Who the hell cares?

thundermaster612
09-20-2016, 02:47 PM
This is just a guess but by him do we mean the cat sound?
(or do you mean superg***)

turtlefanforever
09-20-2016, 04:17 PM
are we doing that on purpose or is the word Goku literally blocked on this site?

Edit well i guess that answers that.

MsMarvelDuckie
09-20-2016, 04:27 PM
SuperG*** of course. No confirmation yet if it was him, but the guy in his guild is from the Central time zone.

I know nobody cares, but I think it is kind of interesting as a "little mystery". Plus, I've been really bored lately, so it's something to amuse myself with.

Powder
09-20-2016, 04:28 PM
It won't be so amusing when he's offended by you posting this & decides to take it out on the rest of us/mods/etc.

Leave the thing/guy alone already, Christ.

MsMarvelDuckie
09-20-2016, 04:33 PM
Fine. Not that I give a turd what you think, but if it'll make you happy- I'll just keep anything I find to myself. Though since everyone here has pretty much jumped on the "trash G***" bandwagon, I thought maybe some might get a laugh out of the possible coincidence of running into him elsewhere. But I guess not.

plastroncafe
09-20-2016, 04:37 PM
Fwiw, I thought it was interesting.
The internet is a small place.

MikeandRaph87
09-20-2016, 04:46 PM
You found HIM?:o
http://solacin.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/him.jpg

Cure
09-20-2016, 04:46 PM
I remember once in the days of AOL chatrooms I met someone with a unique username then saw them in some other chatroom, maybe like Yahooligans or something. My mind was blown.

A/S/L, guys.

IndigoErth
09-20-2016, 04:48 PM
Guess you'll have to keep tabs with Mr. Duckie if this one ever displays any odd and inconsistent behavior. Could very well be a coincidence, but hey... you never know. Trying to sleuth out that sort of stuff is fun online sometimes, imo.

If it is though, for your husband's sake I hope he doesn't become aware that he's married to a member here, lest he want to start bugging him about stuff. I think there are sugar loaded toddlers more stable than that guy.

MsMarvelDuckie
09-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Fwiw, I thought it was interesting.
The internet is a small place.

Indeed it is. I think I've run across a few other folks from other forums in odd places before, too. It's a smaller world with the Net, now.

Guess you'll have to keep tabs with Mr. Duckie if this one ever displays any odd and inconsistent behavior. Could very well be a coincidence, but hey... you never know. Trying to sleuth out that sort of stuff is fun online sometimes, imo.

If it is though, for your husband's sake I hope he doesn't become aware that he's married to a member here, lest he want to start bugging him about stuff. I think there are sugar loaded toddlers more stable than that guy.

Yeah, I warned him about that, LOL. Told him about the DA stuff.

TheSkeletonMan939
09-20-2016, 05:40 PM
I remember once in the days of AOL chatrooms I met someone with a unique username then saw them in some other chatroom, maybe like Yahooligans or something. My mind was blown.

I was on 4chan one evening and instead of 'Anonymous', someone used the name 'The Skeleton Man'. I was like whaaaat

Commenter 42
09-20-2016, 05:45 PM
So, was Go** also M** also Et** also Et**2?

The guy/girl started getting a little to weird with me as well.
Were all their accounts dealt with?

Andrew NDB
09-20-2016, 05:49 PM
I thought this was going to be a religious thread when I clicked on it.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-20-2016, 05:51 PM
I thought this was going to be a religious thread when I clicked on it.

For some people, it very well might be.

IndigoErth
09-20-2016, 06:12 PM
That (religious) or the band by that name crossed my mind. Forgot about the Powerpuff HIM. Took me a min to even figure out who or what. lol

Just noticed the tag... :lol: Er, no thanks.

MsMarvelDuckie
09-20-2016, 07:20 PM
So, was Go** also M** also Et** also Et**2?

The guy/girl started getting a little to weird with me as well.
Were all their accounts dealt with?

I can say with a fair amount of certainty that the answer is no. Mew posted on my wall quite a few times to chat. Neither of the other two EVER did. I've also seen Mew's DA account, and it is under the same name and has been from the beginning. Plus he only changed it here once or twice by request. (Before the multi-account thing started with him and Etsy, anyway.)

ToTheNines
09-20-2016, 07:38 PM
Goku is a cuck.

Zak The Neutrino
09-22-2016, 09:35 AM
I can say with a fair amount of certainty that the answer is no. Mew posted on my wall quite a few times to chat. Neither of the other two EVER did. I've also seen Mew's DA account, and it is under the same name and has been from the beginning. Plus he only changed it here once or twice by request. (Before the multi-account thing started with him and Etsy, anyway.)

Mew and Etsy are not the same person. They followed me to another forum and I started to suspect that so I checked their IP's. Completely from two different parts of the country.

Prowler
09-22-2016, 10:04 AM
I used to find Him from PPG creepy as hell when I was a kid.

Andrew NDB
09-22-2016, 10:14 AM
Mew and Etsy are not the same person. They followed me to another forum and I started to suspect that so I checked their IP's. Completely from two different parts of the country.

IP changers are ridiculously easy to use. Right now I could make a post that showed I was in Brazil if I wanted to.

TheSkeletonMan939
09-22-2016, 10:19 AM
Completely from two different parts of the country.

Was one of them from PA?

Zak The Neutrino
09-22-2016, 10:19 AM
IP changers are ridiculously easy to use. Right now I could make a post that showed I was in Brazil if I wanted to.

Well this is true, typically if you google search an IP address that is using a masking service it will show up in a google search. Both showed up as belonging to an internet provider in that area it was showing from. I'm a staff on this forum and we run all IP's from new users to combat bots and banned users getting in.

Zak The Neutrino
09-22-2016, 10:22 AM
Was one of them from PA?

I don't recall. I remember one was from Alabama but I don't remember the second one. I thought it was Oklahoma.

Prowler
09-22-2016, 10:24 AM
Also, your IP might show a different location at a time even if you do nothing. As in, it can say you're actually from a city/town a few hundred kilometres away from your actual location.

IndigoErth
09-22-2016, 10:50 AM
IP changers are ridiculously easy to use.
For those two? Questionable.

http://i.imgur.com/CKHeLdr.jpg

Coola Yagami
10-06-2016, 08:16 AM
Why edit his name? It's kinda stupid and I'd hate to see a dragonball related topics if people are going to censor the main character's name every time it's mentioned. Super Goku. Oh no. I said it. Kamehameha. I know it's some past guy that caused trouble here but Goku had nothing to do with it and it sucks he had to use the name of a cool anime character from a cool anime series.

MsMarvelDuckie
10-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Dude it's like Beetlejuice- say his name too many times and he might show up.... Was playing on the joke there. I've nothing against the anime though I'm hardly a fan.

justforapic
11-01-2016, 09:47 PM
So G**u is a potential cuss word here? Hilarious! :tlol: Personally I'd go with Naruto as my cuss word.

Powder
11-01-2016, 10:05 PM
So G**u is a potential cuss word here? Hilarious! :tlol: Personally I'd go with Naruto as my cuss word.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/thoughtful-oprah.gif

MsMarvelDuckie
11-02-2016, 06:42 AM

More like a potential summoning lol! Or like Voldemort- he might be listening.....

Shark_Blade
11-02-2016, 06:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yon3xjA.jpg

IndigoErth
11-02-2016, 02:52 PM
More like a potential summoning lol! Or like Voldemort- he might be listening.....
Yes, that exactly. :tlol: He who should not be named.

Autbot_Benz
11-02-2016, 07:36 PM
Looks like Justforapic was Goku after all no surprise there

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-02-2016, 07:41 PM

I'm shocked. Shocked, I say. I am now questioning my entire reality.

Perhaps this is a dream. Or the Matrix. Or a dream of the Matrix inside a dream.

TurtleTitan97
11-02-2016, 07:43 PM
Goku is pretty much Hydra. Ban one account, two more shall take its place.

plastroncafe
11-02-2016, 07:43 PM
THREADCEPTION!
(bwwwwwwwwwommmmm)

My money's on MontanaMax1982 being that Commenter kid.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-02-2016, 07:47 PM
THREADCEPTION!
(bwwwwwwwwwommmmm)

My money's on MontanaMax1982 being that Commenter kid.

I'm at the point where I don't believe any new member is a newbie. I just wait for them to slip.

You could be right; let's see if he keeps going after you. That'll be a sure indicator. :trazz:

Goku is pretty much Hydra. Ban one account, two more shall take its place.

Who needs new members when we have awesome people like you? :tlol:

plastroncafe
11-02-2016, 07:50 PM
I'm almost envious of their moxie.
Almost.

MikeandRaph87
11-02-2016, 07:52 PM
This is my favorite of his aliases,GokuLovesCylons.

This guy's persistence was charming at first. This is absolutely ridiculous!

Block the I.P. address.

TurtleTitan97
11-02-2016, 07:52 PM
Who needs new members when we have awesome people like you? :tlol:

https://67.media.tumblr.com/a9b68fb8abe055973af177859ec1eedc/tumblr_inline_mx6s1gkwVC1snby2y.gif

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-02-2016, 07:54 PM
This is my favorite of his aliases,GokuLovesCylons.

This guy's persistence was charming at first. This is absolutely ridiculous!

Block the I.P. address.

And here I didn't think I was so popular.

Brrrr. Ugh. He's probably off somewhere writing Leo656/Cylons slash fanfic now.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/a9b68fb8abe055973af177859ec1eedc/tumblr_inline_mx6s1gkwVC1snby2y.gif

And now you're quoting one of my favorite Dreamworks movies to me. :tlol:

Dammit, I'm taking you out for drinks and dinner! Wear something nice; I'll pick you up at 8. :trazz:

IndigoErth
11-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Yeaaah, not too surprised. That "How to be a good newbie?" thread was a weird one to make. Expressing concern over behavior isn't exactly typical of a real newbie of a place who hasn't done anything wrong and should have no reason to be anxious.

Guy really has so little foresight or personal insight to resist giving himself away.

MikeandRaph87
11-03-2016, 12:59 PM
And here I didn't think I was so popular.

Brrrr. Ugh. He's probably off somewhere writing Leo656/Cylons slash fanfic now.

And now you're quoting one of my favorite Dreamworks movies to me. :tlol:

Dammit, I'm taking you out for drinks and dinner! Wear something nice; I'll pick you up at 8. :trazz:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--dc00zQWK--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/r1wbnradelqqgpmgijug.jpg

The funny thing is he tattled on himself giving away Toonami Tom and another identity he had before he was ever Goku.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-03-2016, 01:06 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--dc00zQWK--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/r1wbnradelqqgpmgijug.jpg

The funny thing is he tattled on himself giving away Toonami Tom and another identity he had before he was ever Goku.

Dude, don't tell me you watch Gotham! You're better than that! :tlol: :trazz:

MikeandRaph87
11-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Dude, don't tell me you watch Gotham! You're better than that! :tlol: :trazz:

I didn't watch but a handful during season one and then watched regularly since season two's premiere. There is so much that does not make sense if it were going by the actual Batman mythos. Instead it is an incredibly loose inspiration. I like it alright,but its far from my favorite show. Those two are the only reason I watch it to be honest. You don't see yourselves as Gotham's Penguin and Riddler judging by the above quote?

I can say the two foes never had much encounters in the comics,but for some reason they click in the show as a neo-gothic Odd Couple.

Autbot_Benz
11-03-2016, 04:23 PM
I didn't watch but a handful during season one and then watched regularly since season two's premiere. There is so much that does not make sense if it were going by the actual Batman mythos instead of an incredibly loose inspiration. I like it alright,but its far from my favorite show. Those two are the only reason I watch it to be honest. You don't see yourselves as Gotham's Penguin and Riddler judging by the above quote?

I can say the two foes never had much encounters in the comics,but for some reason they click in the show as a neo-gothic Odd Couple.

Season 3 is hit and miss I love how they did Mad Hatter though

MikeandRaph87
11-03-2016, 04:30 PM
Season 3 is hit and miss I love how they did Mad Hatter though

Let's take it over to the Gotham thread in TV/Movies when you quote me in reply.

I agree. Mad Hatter was an obsessively overprotective old brother to a woman named Alice, who had a strange blood disease. It is a different take. I am on the fence about it. At least it keeps from the trafficking of adolescent women creepy angle suggested in Robin: Year One.

What direction are they going with Chief Barnes(Chiklis)?

Do you find it weird that Leslie(Lee) Thompkins is the main love of Jim Gordon? I keep thinking she is supposed to be with Alfred especially since they act as surrogate father and mother to Bruce.

Also, aging Poison Ivy like that? I don't get how that works.

I do think the chemistry between Bruce and Selina works really well and its cute. However, I question why Alfred and the GCPD allow her to roam the streets as a minor.