Autbot_Benz
09-20-2016, 12:02 PM
mFmkUfrxNS4

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-20-2016, 12:11 PM
That was terrible. TERRIBLE.

How could any of you even LIKE that crap? :teek:

Sigh.

We're never getting a critically well-written TMNT movie. Ever. Not in this universe.

neatoman
09-20-2016, 02:43 PM
mFmkUfrxNS4

I like that one of the first points was that nobody saw the movie.

That was terrible. TERRIBLE.

How could any of you even LIKE that crap? :teek:

Sigh.

We're never getting a critically well-written TMNT movie. Ever. Not in this universe.

Wait, do you mean the movie or the video?

Autbot_Benz
09-20-2016, 02:54 PM

Cyclone never saw the movie this Trailer was his first glimpse of it

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-20-2016, 02:59 PM

Cyclone never saw the movie this Trailer was his first glimpse of it

Right and wrong, Autbot. I've seen all of the trailers, some of the TV spots, this, and as many YouTube clips as I could stomach.

Krang's voice was absolutely the wrong choice; nothing but stupid humor and WTF writing choices everywhere. The only bright spots are the four Turtles' voice actors and the two dudes doing Bebop and Rocksteady.

Terrible, TERRIBLE movie.

Andrew NDB
09-20-2016, 03:00 PM
The only bright spots are.

These?

https://thevaliens.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/poop-pants-caption-contest.jpg

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-20-2016, 03:01 PM
These?

Nope. The four voice actors for the Turtles do a'ight. It's just too bad they're in terrible movies most fans hate.

Andrew NDB
09-20-2016, 03:14 PM
I just watched this honest trailer. So the whole thing about humans having latent animal DNA was a real thing that was actually in the movie?

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-320375.gif

neatoman
09-20-2016, 03:33 PM
I just watched this honest trailer. So the whole thing about humans having latent DNA was a real thing that was actually in the movie?

Did you think we were joking about that? Yes, the movie really is that stupid and I doubt it's even the dumbest part.

IndigoErth
09-20-2016, 03:54 PM
Yup... I think these writers must be high school drops outs. Or at least failed to attend the biology class or what ever it is where they, you know, talk about DNA. I guess humans all having the same boring primitive ape species as ancestors is too boring for Bay films. :trolleye: (Sorry, Bay, writers, etc.. you're a bunch of damn monkey cousins whether you like it or not.)

Anyhow, it's about time. I'd been waiting for them to make one of these for this film.

THGhost
09-20-2016, 03:55 PM
You never saw the movie, Cylon?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-20-2016, 04:01 PM
You never saw the movie, Cylon?

See 5th post of thread.

THGhost
09-20-2016, 04:03 PM
See 5th post of thread.

I'm just wondering... not even out of morbid curiosity? (Awaits torrent of s**t for asking such a question) :P

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-20-2016, 04:07 PM
I'm just wondering... not even out of morbid curiosity? :P

I was gonna borrow it from the library and watch it for free (I'm a man of principle), but the stuff in that Honest Trailer... OOF.

Andrew NDB
09-20-2016, 04:08 PM
I just watched this honest trailer. So the whole thing about humans having latent animal DNA was a real thing that was actually in the movie?

Did you think we were joking about that? Yes, the movie really is that stupid and I doubt it's even the dumbest part.

Weird. As ass as the Fred Wolf mutagen is with the whole, touch a cat, touch some ooze and morph into Cat-Man, they would have been much better off just going with that than... this.

I'm just wondering... not even out of morbid curiosity? (Awaits torrent of s**t for asking such a question) :P

It's one of those things. You know, imagine you're 90 years old (if you're lucky), on your death bed, surrounded by family and loved ones. You can feel death creeping in any second and it's like sh*t... I could have spent 90 minutes of my life doing something other than watching that horrible movie.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-20-2016, 04:12 PM
Weird. As ass as the Fred Wolf mutagen is with the whole, touch a cat, touch some ooze and morph into Cat-Man, they would have been much better off just going with that than... this.

"Exactamundo."

THGhost
09-20-2016, 04:14 PM

It's one of those things. You know, imagine you're 90 years old (if you're lucky), on your death bed, surrounded by family and loved ones. You can feel death creeping in any second and it's like sh*t... I could have spent 90 minutes of my life doing something other than watching that horrible movie.

I can understand that. :tthumbsu: I doubt you'll ever be thinking about this movie on your death bed though.

Vegita-San
09-20-2016, 04:20 PM
Right and wrong, Autbot. I've seen all of the trailers, some of the TV spots, this, and as many YouTube clips as I could stomach.

Krang's voice was absolutely the wrong choice; nothing but stupid humor and WTF writing choices everywhere. The only bright spots are the four Turtles' voice actors and the two dudes doing Bebop and Rocksteady.

Terrible, TERRIBLE movie.

it's the modern movie reboot syndrome.

no need to try anymore. bleeding hearts will accept any old crap and fight for it, just glad to have SOMETHING out, either in a drought or not.

that, and we've been so dumbed down by dumbed down movies, we've forgotten what good looks like.

Shredder looks like a higher rendered next mutation version in some shots. ugh.

neatoman
09-20-2016, 05:00 PM

Not only that, literally any other origin would have been better. Make them zoo keepers, put DNA in the mutagen, say they're aliens that just happen to look like zoo animals, make them artificial lifeforms TCRI had on standby, something that makes the least bit of sense. Hell, just make them zoo animals splashed by ooze, it's the simplest/cleanest/sensical origin you could possibly give them (and let's face it, that was probably the original pitch for the characters before David Wise got to them).

myconius
10-13-2016, 12:00 PM
mFmkUfrxNS4

my favorite part was at 1:56

"i think we nailed it with this movie?"

"sorry Arrow you didn't." :lol:

Vegita-San
10-14-2016, 10:41 AM
i've had it sitting on amazon prime for a month or so now..

I couldn't get past the first ten minutes again. so much for possibly being better on second viewing.

i havn't had the need to rewatch ANY summer blockbuster for that matter, minus civil war.