PDA

View Full Version : What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Krutch
09-23-2016, 09:40 AM
For those of you who still do that kinda thing.

TMNT_Guy
09-23-2016, 10:11 AM
The last two years I was Sonic the Hedgehog, and the year before that I was Mario. I'm thinking about being Mario again, budget has been too tight for me to get new costumes, but my Sonic costume is more comfortable...and it is the year of Sonic's 25th anniversary.

I guess it all depends on if my niece is coming down since she hasn't seen my Mario costume yet.

Zak The Neutrino
09-23-2016, 10:12 AM
The last two years I've been meaning to do a Nick Casey Jones but I've had issues finding the right hockey mask.

Andrew NDB
09-23-2016, 10:18 AM
Jaded, Bitter Mirage TMNT Fan. I think I can pull it off.

Jester
09-23-2016, 11:17 AM
My family is big on the family costumes. We were Shaggy, Velma, and Scooby one year and Linus, Lucy, and Snoopy last year. This year were debating something Pokémon, as Trey loves Pikachu.

ToTheNines
09-23-2016, 11:21 AM
Don't let your wife be May...

Jephael
09-23-2016, 01:54 PM
Guess I'll be doing my usual Marty McFly cosplay. My nephew wants to be Donatello this year, which is kinda funny since he was Raphael a couple years earlier.

Zak The Neutrino
09-23-2016, 01:58 PM
Guess I'll be doing my usual Marty McFly cosplay. My nephew wants to be Donatello this year, which is kinda funny since he was Raphael a couple years earlier.

My son was Donatello last year. This year he said he wanted to be Leonardo but my wife is trying to talk him out of it because she doesn't like the idea of turtles two years in a row.

AT-Man
09-23-2016, 02:01 PM
v7BkdARYNAE

MsMarvelDuckie
09-23-2016, 02:02 PM
I was Mikey last year. Might do that again this year, or maybe April (IDW I guess or 03) I also have a Spider-witch outfit that Ive worn with white hair dye and black facepaint to be a drow(datk elf). And a Gothic fairy. So not sure ATM.

IndigoErth
09-23-2016, 02:03 PM
Wish I was, my luck I'll have to work anyhow. Back when I used to decorate the front yard up real well, I'd wear just this spooky costume with the draping black fabric and hood with a spooky mask. Used that for some years to hang out among my decorating work to enjoy the visitors and atmosphere, and keep an eye on my stuff.

Would prob still be doing it had Halloween (my fave holiday) not died in our neighborhood. :ohwell:

snake
09-23-2016, 02:05 PM

You could probably pull off a good Toxic Avenger costume.

MsMarvelDuckie
09-23-2016, 02:08 PM
Yeah I'm in the same boat Indigo. My apartment is about the only one that is ever decorated and I never get trick-or-treaters even though we have several people with kids in our complex.

Candy Kappa
09-23-2016, 02:16 PM
Sexy Batman.

Jephael
09-23-2016, 02:17 PM
You could probably pull off a good Toxic Avenger costume.

Nah, I don't have the means to do something that elaborate. Besides, I never got into that character.

Andrew NDB
09-23-2016, 02:19 PM
Nah, I don't have the means to do something that elaborate. Besides, I never got into that character.

C'mon, Jeph. Reach inside and find your inner Toxie.

blindturtle02
09-23-2016, 02:21 PM
I'd like to dress as Kanan from season 3 of SW Rebels. Hmm, I really wish I knew someone big into cosplay who could create a sweet Tiger Claw getup for me. TC would be my first choice since I love cats.

Utrommaniac
09-23-2016, 02:41 PM
I'm thinking a witch of some kind.

I'd just be sitting on my porch giving out trick-or-treats, so I might as well let my cat have some outside time for a little bit. And since he hangs out on the porch, it would fit to be a witch with a cat.

Jester
09-23-2016, 02:45 PM
Don't let your wife be May...

oShTJ90fC34
I see what you did there...

Powder
09-23-2016, 03:01 PM
I don't do this sort of thing, but I own a Casey Jones mask, so I'd probably whip something together with him in mind were I to.

Jephael
09-23-2016, 03:58 PM
C'mon, Jeph. Reach inside and find your inner Toxie.

Sorry, not gonna happen. You'd have better luck getting me to dress as Popeye the Sailor Man and I highly doubt anybody under the age of 40 is gonna get the reference.

BubblyShell22
09-23-2016, 03:59 PM
I don't dress up, but my nephews want to dress up. Dylan wants to be a zombie farmer though I have no idea what Austin wants to be yet. They suggested that my sis dress up as Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter.

Jephael
09-23-2016, 04:01 PM
They suggested that my sis dress up as Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter.

My niece just started reading the books and wants to be Hermione. I could totally see my sister pulling off Professor Trelawney.

Krutch
09-23-2016, 04:08 PM
The wrap party this year is on the Saturday before Halloween and its going to be a costume thing, so I gotta come up with something. I was thinking Fred Durst.

Andrew NDB
09-23-2016, 04:21 PM
Sorry, not gonna happen. You'd have better luck getting me to dress as Popeye the Sailor Man

That would beyond awesome. This needs to happen.

snake
09-23-2016, 07:47 PM
I'm Jeph the sailor man!
I'm Jeph the sailor man!
Not much of a looker'
Except to fat hookers
I'm Jeph the sailor man!

ToTheNines
09-23-2016, 07:51 PM
I laughed so hard my dogs ran away.

Jephael
09-23-2016, 08:14 PM
I'm Jeph the sailor man!
I'm Jeph the sailor man!
Not much of a looker'
Except to fat hookers
I'm Jeph the sailor man!

OMG, that is just cringe-worthy, yet funny as hell at the same time!!!:trolleye:

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
10-31-2016, 03:55 PM
I've never cared much for Halloween. But I've no problems with other people doing it.

IndigoErth
10-31-2016, 04:21 PM
Only "dressing up" to the extent that I'm wearing this shirt:

http://i.imgur.com/KceuQ0C.jpg

Movie be damned, that's an awesome Leo shirt and just happy I manged to grab the last one at the store when I went looking to see if they had any. Has his shell and swords on the back. They even got the painted on kanji.

Did come with a nice fabric mask, but just have it tucked in my pocket with the tails hanging out. Kind of "eh" on the masks on humans anyhow, and being a glasses wearer, masks of most types don't work out either way.

Machias Banshee
11-01-2016, 09:39 PM
We had a costume day at our place last week. I went as Michelangelo, got a TON of compliments. Another department was dressed as the cast of Game of Thrones, and a few people dressed as starbucks drinks. Then a whole bunch of hodge podge outfits, pokemon trainers, angels, devils and vampires.

justforapic
11-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Nothing this year, but I almost went as Indiana Jones. I need a whip.

DarkFell
11-01-2016, 11:39 PM
I just did my own thing this year.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1636226&postcount=5281

justforapic
11-02-2016, 12:52 AM
I just did my own thing this year.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1636226&postcount=5281

I really like that. Creepy and cool. :tsmile:

Iroh
11-02-2016, 09:19 AM
Every year I dress up as Deuce Loosely from Sifl and Olly! I'm drunk off Panda mystery!

XR9oTOHhpsk

MsMarvelDuckie
11-02-2016, 09:43 AM
Well if a cloak and black tie-off top and skirt count as dressong up then yes I did. Wore my ceremonial cloak and something apropos for doing my Samhain ritual in. No candy-seekers as usual but we sort of had a party and watched Killer Klowns From Outer Sapce. Wigged out our uber-wuss clown-phobic neighbor. Forgot how funny and cheesy that movie was LOL! The Samhain celebration included me performing a dedication rite for a friend who is new to the faith. Went rather well and I am now his teacher!

Optimus Primer
11-02-2016, 04:44 PM
I was Shredder this year, and I got a few compliments. My friend was Han Solo, and some lady said, "Oh, Harry Potter, right?":tlol:

Jephael
11-03-2016, 04:13 AM
I was Shredder this year, and I got a few compliments. My friend was Han Solo, and some lady said, "Oh, Harry Potter, right?":tlol:

Good grief, some people are ignorant! Then again, I shouldn't make fun. We could all end up like that years down the road.

Optimus Primer
11-03-2016, 08:09 AM
Good grief, some people are ignorant! Then again, I shouldn't make fun. We could all end up like that years down the road.

I know, right? I guess Harry Potter's wand broke, so he grabbed a laser gun? :trolleye: