PDA

View Full Version : NCIS Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies At 50

ZariusTwo
09-29-2016, 10:54 AM
NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg has died at the age of 50.

His cast and crew are in mourning following the news that Glasberg passed away in his sleep on Tuesday night (September 27), according to multiple media outlets.

Glasberg served as the creative force behind both NCIS and its New Orleans spinoff - and earlier this year was involved in a deal to renew the original NCIS through 2019 on CBS.

Following the news of his passing, the cast of NCIS paid tribute to Glasberg's legacy: "Gary was our rock, our cheerleader, our team captain. He inspired us with his leadership, his creative instincts and keen insight.

"NCIS will not be the same without him, and each of us will miss his smiling face and unwavering humor, which lifted us every day."

Coté de Pablo - who played NCIS agent Ziva David for nearly 200 episodes - called her former boss's death both "shocking and sad", telling The Hollywood Reporter: "My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and his two kids, with the cast and crew... I will remember him by his great big smile."

Current and former NCIS stars, other famous friends and fans have also been saying goodbye to Glasberg over the course of the day.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ncis/news/a809461/ncis-showrunner-gary-glasberg-dies/

BubblyShell22
09-29-2016, 01:27 PM
Never really got into this show, but this is still sad news indeed. He will be missed and my condolences go out to his family, friends, the NCIS cast and crew, and the fans of the show.