PDA

View Full Version : TMNT Universe #2 Preview & Discussion

Utrommaniac
09-30-2016, 08:20 PM
Well, we're going to have to rely on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/id1155270972?mt=11)again for our preview for Universe #2. I noticed no one's made a topic for it yet, so I had to jump for it. Unless Universe's official previews don't come until later.

But for the time being, let's suffer through the tiny text.

CyberCubed
09-30-2016, 08:26 PM
Seems like the police woman, Kara Edwards (is that her name?), is going to have a major role in this. I'm surprised they're making her into a major character, she pretty much started off as a one-shot character. Then again Harold Liija also started off as a one-shot character and then he turned out to be a great supporting character. So maybe the same will happen here.

Ninjinister
09-30-2016, 09:49 PM
Seems like the police woman, Kara Edwards (is that her name?)

Kara Lewis. Edwards is a voice actress.

Utrommaniac
09-30-2016, 11:17 PM
Seems like the police woman, Kara Edwards (is that her name?), is going to have a major role in this. I'm surprised they're making her into a major character, she pretty much started off as a one-shot character. Then again Harold Liija also started off as a one-shot character and then he turned out to be a great supporting character. So maybe the same will happen here.

Interestingly, both of their introductions were in micros early on. Hopefully, this means Kara having some big stuff to do in the main line.

AlZarkovski
10-01-2016, 07:35 AM
Full preview: http://www.cbr.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-universe-2/

ChosenOne
10-01-2016, 08:13 AM
Full preview: http://www.cbr.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-universe-2/

Ah. I'm starting to see what "Baxter's surprise gambit" from the #4 solicit might be after all.

Dude makes Littlefinger look like the poster boy for loyalty and transparency.

Utrommaniac
10-01-2016, 03:53 PM
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o191/Bat-Snake/Screen%20Shot%202016-10-01%20at%204.44.43%20PM_zpsx23ueawt.png
Excuse me, sir! You were right next to the freaking island! This has to be after he was there, and either he doesn't know, or he's throwing Kara through a loop.

So, are there really radio hosts who think that, or was Kara just making a quip to demonstrate how ridiculous radio hosts are. But if she's right, how do the radio hosts know, considering that for once in they're lives, they're right? Did some of the former scientists and soldiers working on Burnow blab about it to the only people who would believe them?

(My mom actually plays one of those as white noise to sleep)

CyberCubed
10-01-2016, 04:36 PM
Yeah I'm not sure does this take place before Bishop's cameo at Burnow Island? I get the feeling Bishop is going to launch an attack on the Utroms at Burnow Island eventually, but that will be in the main ongoing after the current Dun/Street Phantoms arc ends.

MikeandRaph87
10-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Yeah I'm not sure does this take place before Bishop's cameo at Burnow Island? I get the feeling Bishop is going to launch an attack on the Utroms at Burnow Island eventually, but that will be in the main ongoing after the current Dun/Street Phantoms arc ends.

If memory serves Bobby Curnow mentioned that it takrs place after Chasing Phantoms arc in the timeline.

Will this bring Agent Bishop and Lady Null into conflict? How exactly will Baxter Stockman fit into all of this?

Utrommaniac
10-01-2016, 05:06 PM

I think it would have to be after, since there's no way this storyline can take place before Michelangelo is with the Mutanimals. My thinking is that Bishop stopped by Burnow for a brief moment, just to see the atmospheric disruption that he somehow knew about, and then left for whatever reason. Maybe not being prepared to fully investigate yet.

ChosenOne
10-01-2016, 06:02 PM
The ironic tone in Bishop's line about Burnow seems fairly obvious.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-01-2016, 07:59 PM
The ironic tone in Bishop's line about Burnow seems fairly obvious.

It's so damn obvious. How are you two missing that? :tlol:

Utrommaniac
10-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Hm. Good point.

I just figured Bishop only knew about the atmospheric change around that island and somewhat of how it happened, but didn't know the whole story.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-01-2016, 09:06 PM
So. Damn. Obvious.

old_hob88
10-02-2016, 04:39 PM
So. Damn. Obvious.

Yeah, Bishop totally isn't gonna be like "well actually there totally is a colony of interdimensional aliens in the Atlantic" there. He totally has to deny that one.

myconius
10-03-2016, 11:25 AM

she first appeared in Michelangelo's IDW Micro series right?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-03-2016, 11:30 AM
she first appeared in Michelangelo's IDW Micro series right?

Correct. Detective Kara Lewis was introduced in that issue, and then finally reappeared in "Vengeance" to take Hun into custody. Also seen talking to Casey Jones somewhere in Issues #51-55... I don't remember which issue specifically. But Casey was asking her if Hun had been found yet.

MikeandRaph87
10-03-2016, 12:00 PM
Correct. Detective Kara Lewis was introduced in that issue, and then finally reappeared in "Vengeance" to take Hun into custody. Also seen talking to Casey Jones somewhere in Issues #51-55... I don't remember which issue specifically. But Casey was asking her if Hun had been found yet.

It was #52.

myconius
10-03-2016, 12:20 PM

AH! thanks! :D i thought that was her!
i recall Raph busting Casey's chops cuz he was talking to Kara on his cell phone. Casey inquiring if there was any word on his father being located after Hun freed him from custody.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-03-2016, 12:54 PM
AH! thanks! :D i thought that was her!
i recall Raph busting Casey's chops cuz he was talking to Kara on his cell phone. Casey inquiring if there was any word on his father being located after Hun freed him from custody.

Yep, that's it exactly.

myconius
10-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Yep, that's it exactly.

thanks! :D
i figured it was her from the (Michelangelo) Dresden Heist when she didn't freak out after seeing that it was Mutants that freed Hun.

Joey Kamikaze
10-03-2016, 08:25 PM
I waited years for Kara to show up in the main book; it always seemed odd she was the only new character from the old minis that didn't eventually somehow tie into the first few years of stories. I'm glad they're finally using her to show something of the "normal ignorant human" side to this story. I get the impression the average person in the IDW universe has heard of the mutants--consider that Hob ran his own (human) gang, Bebop and Rocksteady wreck mob bosses and walk around openly in public, the Purple Dragons don't freak out about the turtles being turtles so much as them being ninja, etc.--but there's still a level of plausible deniability at the official level.

CyberCubed
10-03-2016, 08:40 PM
IDW has been adding a lot of regular human characters, but the problem is add too many and it takes screentime away from the Turtles or other characters. I mean we have April, Casey and Angel as the "big 3" humans in the series as it is.

But there's also Harold Liija (who is one of my favorites), Jennika, now the Inventor woman, Kara Lewis, Woody the pizza boy...plus there was the professor Miller who found Kitsune but was killed off by Foot Elite's, as well as April's parents and whomever I'm forgetting.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-04-2016, 10:02 AM
I waited years for Kara to show up in the main book; it always seemed odd she was the only new character from the old minis that didn't eventually somehow tie into the first few years of stories. I'm glad they're finally using her to show something of the "normal ignorant human" side to this story. I get the impression the average person in the IDW universe has heard of the mutants--consider that Hob ran his own (human) gang, Bebop and Rocksteady wreck mob bosses and walk around openly in public, the Purple Dragons don't freak out about the turtles being turtles so much as them being ninja, etc.--but there's still a level of plausible deniability at the official level.

Mikey's issue was the only micro-issue to not have any consequences or references in the ongoing for years. I was thrilled to finally get Detective Kara Lewis back in the story.

I think mutants are equivalent to the Batman in early Gotham City. A lot of people have heard of them, but they're still urban legends that the city government is denying.

IDW has been adding a lot of regular human characters, but the problem is add too many and it takes screentime away from the Turtles or other characters. I mean we have April, Casey and Angel as the "big 3" humans in the series as it is.

But there's also Harold Liija (who is one of my favorites), Jennika, now the Inventor woman, Kara Lewis, Woody the pizza boy...plus there was the professor Miller who found Kitsune but was killed off by Foot Elite's, as well as April's parents and whomever I'm forgetting.

Not all of the humans are on stage at the same time. Woody is barely in the series, and I'm great with that. Miller's dead (he could've been used more, c'est le vie), everybody is used whenever they're actually needed.

In IDW We Trust.

myconius
10-04-2016, 11:14 AM

i feel like Harold has been more of an important character in this series.
though angel has been at least a B-level character, Harold has helped develop the Teleportation-Portal with Fugitoid as well as helping in saving Donatello's life.
with the events of recent issues Harold's even more important in the plot.
i can't even recall Angel doing anything overly significant in a while.

myconius
10-04-2016, 11:15 AM
In IDW We Trust.

i know i certainly do! :D

ctt4lfecw
10-04-2016, 11:27 AM
Is this out tomorrow?

myconius
10-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Is this out tomorrow?

yeah it should be.
ComicList.com is showing it scheduled for tomorrow.

http://www.comiclist.com/index.php

neatoman
10-05-2016, 05:28 AM
So, the issue came out. Gotta say, I'm interested to see where things are going, even with the back up story.

I see that Bishop already knows about Baxter, must have had his eye on him for quite some time. Gotta love seeing Baxter in an exo-suit again, to some extent I feel that's where he belongs (**** the fly angle, hate that crap). The back up has me interested, I guess it won't be that relevant for continuity but the artwork and tone does harken back to the Mirage back-up stories of old, really nice to see something like that, kinda thought we wouldn't see many such Turtle stories anymore. Didn't know what to think of part one of the back-up but now I like it.

Also, "Tribunal" huh?

Why not? We already have Ch'rell, Darius and the Street Phantoms.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/jadensadventures/images/3/30/NinjaTribunal2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130610151546

myconius
10-05-2016, 06:57 AM
so much happened in this issue, but it STILL left me wanting more!!!!

i'm really enjoying the back-up a LOT!! i miss the feel of the classic Mirage short stories. plus it's nice to hear Leonardo giving internal monologue. just has that classic feel.

it was really cool seeing Leo face off with Koya again!

you can tell he was enjoying putting those Katanas through her feathers!!

the back-up for me also fills the void for Leo's presence not really being felt in the main story. Raphael seems to be getting the most attention, followed by Michelangelo.
and poor Donatello playing the roll of 'Fallen-Turtle-In-Distress'.

i don't feel like Zodi is in any real danger from Raph as the cliff-hanger would lead us to believe.

if anything she'll probably just mess Raph up (even more than he already is) and then escape?

issue #3 PLEEEEEEEEEASE come SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Utrommaniac
10-05-2016, 08:22 AM
It's probably just me, but Koya was looking a little bit like a sparrow at the end there. If only because of the shape of her head and beak.

Someone's probably said this already, but I'm thinking someone is manipulating his dreams. Either that, or this is the perfect time to make jokes about watching what you eat before going to sleep. After marathoning Studio Ghibli and Tim Burton. Because that's what the entire environment of this issue's dream seemed like to me.

As for the main story, while it is true that Raph isn't going to end up killing Zodi, the fact that she got that under his skin shows a lot. And she knows she's f***ed up.

What I can say for Bishop showing up on Burnow on a later date (spring/summer next year???) is that he's going to be the force to revive Ch'rell. Between Bishop on Burnow, and Ch'rell potentially on Neutrino on a bender, 2017 will probably just be the IDW Wrecking Ball year.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-05-2016, 08:33 AM
"You look like an idiot, Stockman."
"And you look like roadkill."

Mikey schooling Zodi on reptiles and amphibians. :tlol:

Can't wait for Stockman and Bishop to have a reckoning. Bishop hanging up on him immediately was priceless.

I wonder how Kara is going to intervene on the mutants' behalf?

Damn, I love this storyline. :tcool:

Utrommaniac
10-05-2016, 08:51 AM
I didn't notice this the first time I read it.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o191/Bat-Snake/Screen%20Shot%202016-10-05%20at%209.48.47%20AM_zps6frfae17.png

Damn, Zodi. Striking those chords you don't know about.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-05-2016, 09:00 AM
I didn't notice this the first time I read it.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o191/Bat-Snake/Screen%20Shot%202016-10-05%20at%209.48.47%20AM_zps6frfae17.png

Damn, Zodi. Striking those chords you don't know about.

Oh WOW. I didn't catch the true meaning of that until the reread either.

Too soon, Zodi! Did you not hear about the attack on Technodrome!?

Utrommaniac
10-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Now you're probably being rhetorical...but I would say she doesn't given her reaction.

Raphael's entire behavior in regards to Donatello's blackout - perhaps even the whole issue - stems from his near death in Attack of the Technodrome, and Zodi's comment was the last straw.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Now you're probably being rhetorical...but I would say she doesn't given her reaction.

Raphael's entire behavior in regards to Donatello's blackout - perhaps even the whole issue - stems from his near death in Attack of the Technodrome, and Zodi's comment was the last straw.

I am absolutely being rhetorical. Satirical.

My mind has been so full of Street Phantoms, Leatherhead, Bishop, and Bebop and Rocksteady destroying everything that I completely forgot Donatello died last year. :tlol:

Utrommaniac
10-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Yeah, a lot has happened since then, hasn't it :lol: . For the most part, they seem to have moved on from it, save for this situation.

I'd still like some confirmation on how Donatello's new shell works though. They haven't brought it up a lot. I'm going to say for now that it's been designed to grow with him as he ages, using prosthetic technology from the Utroms (which brings me to wonder, why do they bother with mechanical parts and allowing scar tissue to grow, when they have Ooze that literally regrows lost/damaged body parts? Does it not work that way for them? Are the ones with prosthetics just dorks who would use them as trophies for their experience in combat situations?)

myconius
10-05-2016, 09:29 AM
as soon as i read what Zodi said about Donatello, i was like-

AW HELL NO!!! SHE DIDN'T JUST GO THERE, DID SHE??? :o

i felt that sock to the face right from the comic!! :lol:

myconius
10-05-2016, 09:31 AM
i know i've said it before, but....

DAMN!!! i'm enjoying the HELL outa that Back-up story!!! :D

CyberCubed
10-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Its pretty good so far, lots of action, lots of sides turning on each other, (I expect Baxter to betray the Turtles by the time this story ends), and I like that Bishop already has things figured out.

Zodi the scorpion sort of reminds me of Catwoman? Anyone else? I knew she reminded me of someone, but the way Catwoman interacts with Batman and then fights other enemies seems similar. Although Zodi is much more violent.

I wonder if Bishop is just a "normal guy" in this universe rather than being a guy who lived since the 1800's like in 2k3. But we haven't seen him fight yet and if he can pull off the same moves as he did in the other series, that may be a hint. I also love how Bishop is against both mutants and aliens, which is what the EPF is about.

myconius
10-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Zodi the scorpion sort of reminds me of Catwoman? Anyone else? I knew she reminded me of someone, but the way Catwoman interacts with Batman and then fights other enemies seems similar. Although Zodi is much more violent.

yeah, she DOES behave similarly to Selina Kyle from Batman the Animated Series! not the murderous part, but her sort of Anti-hero demeanor?
especially season 4.

she even has a similar look as well with the goggles?

Catwoman and Zodi . . . . . now THAT would make for an interesting cross-over! :)

CyberCubed
10-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Yeah I knew Zodi reminded me of someone, she seems so similar to Catwoman. Maybe it was unintentional but she's the first character who popped into my head.

myconius
10-05-2016, 02:55 PM
yeah i'm sure it wasn't intentional.
but after you had said that it reminded me of this-

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dcanimated/images/c/c2/Catwoman_betrayal.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070803143526

neatoman
10-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Like Catwoman? Well when I think Catwoman, I think...

I6VZwbleSno

... Thanks for getting me to imagine that with a scorpion, that's totally the mental image I wanted in my head today... :sick:

myconius
10-05-2016, 03:00 PM

I6VZwbleSno

... Thanks for getting me to imagine that with a scorpion, that's totally the mental image I wanted in my head today... :sick:

OH MAN!!! i forgot about this portrayal of her! :lol:

no!!!! definitely don't want to imagine that one!!! .......then again???? :D

myconius
10-05-2016, 03:23 PM
the more i re-read the main story, the more i really wish Leo would assert himself more as leader.

i know he's getting full focus in the back-up and all, but as far as the Paul Allor story goes, Leo is really lax in his field commands and trying to find some sort of solution to the situation at hand.

CyberCubed
10-05-2016, 03:45 PM
I take it this is a more Raphael focused story with a little of Michaelangelo.

Utrommaniac
10-05-2016, 04:17 PM

I6VZwbleSno

Too bad, because I had to do it!
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o191/Bat-Snake/lick_zpshs0cvdcs.jpg

myconius
10-05-2016, 05:14 PM
I take it this is a more Raphael focused story with a little of Michaelangelo.

yeah, Raph has been pretty neglected his bas-q$$ moments as of late!

i really felt he was denied his moment against Shredder in #50.

actually i think Mikey and Donnie got some of the best shots in before Splinter stepped up to the plate.

CyberCubed
10-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Its interesting to assume this will lead to a few more stories. Bishop's inevitable attack on Burnow Island against the Utroms. I assume one Turtle will get captured for dissection by the government, similar to Volume 2, Archie, 4kids, and so forth. Bishop might even go after Leatherhead like he did in the show.

myconius
10-05-2016, 06:17 PM
i really don't see it happening in any of the current series of events, but i was really hoping we'd see the Battle Nexus!

ProphetofGanja
10-05-2016, 06:33 PM
This was a good issue. Thumbs up ☝

Redeemer
10-05-2016, 07:01 PM
i really don't see it happening in any of the current series of events, but i was really hoping we'd see the Battle Nexus!

Yes!!!!!! We need Battle Nexus in this series!!!!!!!!! The Battle Nexus is one of my favorite arcs from the 2k3 series and probably one of the most underrated arcs in the entire series.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Yes!!!!!! We need Battle Nexus in this series!!!!!!!!! The Battle Nexus is one of my favorite arcs from the 2k3 series and probably one of the most underrated arcs in the entire series.

Agreed. 2018, I hope.

myconius
10-05-2016, 07:20 PM
if IDW does the Battle Nexxus, i'll be like . . . .

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/is4jbewy6ciqdoeobtmy.gif

Utrommaniac
10-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Bishop might even go after Leatherhead like he did in the show.

OH that will be a joy to behold.

neatoman
10-06-2016, 05:45 AM
Too bad, because I had to do it!
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o191/Bat-Snake/lick_zpshs0cvdcs.jpg

... M'kay...

ProphetofGanja
10-06-2016, 11:00 AM
yeah, she DOES behave similarly to Selina Kyle from Batman the Animated Series! not the murderous part, but her sort of Anti-hero demeanor?
especially season 4.

she even has a similar look as well with the goggles?

Catwoman and Zodi . . . . . now THAT would make for an interesting cross-over! :)

totally, I think the goggled look is very similar to many Catwoman depictions. I'm very curious to see where things go with Zodi and what other failed experiments Stockman has lying about... wasn't a worm mutant or something mentioned by IDW at some comic con panel last year?

CyberCubed
10-06-2016, 11:21 AM
totally, I think the goggled look is very similar to many Catwoman depictions. I'm very curious to see where things go with Zodi and what other failed experiments Stockman has lying about... wasn't a worm mutant or something mentioned by IDW at some comic con panel last year?

Yeah they showed Wyrm at the con panel. I'm not sure if he's in this arc though.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-06-2016, 11:57 AM
Yeah they showed Wyrm at the con panel. I'm not sure if he's in this arc though.

2017. Probably very shortly after the Hob/Leatherhead one-shot.

myconius
10-06-2016, 01:24 PM

it's funny i didn't make the Catwoman connection myself? she's one of my favorite female characters in comics! :)

but after Zodi's introduction in this series, and now her sharp dialog in issue #2 she's quickly rising in the ranks of favorite IDW Tmnt creations! right up there with Harold and Hob!

Joey Kamikaze
10-06-2016, 11:57 PM
IIRC the events of Annual #2 end with the founding of the Battle Nexus. The set-up is there, for whatever it is. I never watched 2k3, always assumed from the name that the Battle Nexus was some wannabe DBZ ****. :lol: Is it supposed to be good?

So re: TMNTU #2... so far this book is off to a damn good start. I liked the backup a bit more this month now that we have some clue of what the hell is going on, though it's still the kind of story I used to skip in Mirage as well. The main story might as well just be from the ongoing, and I want the rest ASAP, dammit. They picked a great story and team to start this book up.

I don't mind the price tag given how solid and weighty the book feels, either.

CyberCubed
10-07-2016, 12:49 AM
IIRC the events of Annual #2 end with the founding of the Battle Nexus. The set-up is there, for whatever it is. I never watched 2k3, always assumed from the name that the Battle Nexus was some wannabe DBZ ****. :lol: Is it supposed to be good?

You should go watch 2k3, its good. And the Battle Nexus is basically an intergalactic tournament with small rounds of about 20-30 combatants and then it all leads down to the finals. The Turtles and Usagi Yojmbo competed in it together in the 2k3 series.

myconius
10-07-2016, 04:30 AM
You should go watch 2k3, its good. And the Battle Nexus is basically an intergalactic tournament with small rounds of about 20-30 combatants and then it all leads down to the finals. The Turtles and Usagi Yojmbo competed in it together in the 2k3 series.

i'll have to dig those DVDs out again.
i don't like handling them too much cuz of how rare they are.
i've been tempted a few times just to re-buy the seasons that are available on instant video.
so far only 3 seasons are available.

DrSpengler
10-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Here's my full summary and review of Universe #2 at TMNT Entity. (http://tmntentity.blogspot.com/2016/10/tmnt-universe-2.html)

I love the almost casual relationship the Turtles have with Baxter now. When he shows up clad in armor they don't even flinch; there's no shock or awe or pomp. It's just "that guy again" and both sides can passive aggressively make cracks at each other.

It's that kind of stuff I really love. It's a sort of antagonistic relationship they can have with Baxter that they couldn't with, say, Shredder or Kitsune or whoever. It also helps to make all the factions and how they play off one another feel more unique.

Good stuff.

MikeandRaph87
10-08-2016, 03:35 PM
How many actual encounters have the Ninja Turtles actually had with Baxter Stockman now after their mutation? Was it just the first half of 'Vengeance'?

ProphetofGanja
10-08-2016, 03:41 PM
How many actual encounters have the Ninja Turtles actually had with Baxter Stockman now after their mutation? Was it just the first half of 'Vengeance'?

Donnie met him at that science expo where Stockman tried to recruit Harold

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-08-2016, 08:12 PM

Donnie met him at that science expo where Stockman tried to recruit Harold

Don't forget Attack on Technodrome.

Mormegil
10-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Raph is one of my favorites, so i'm really digging seeing him take a little of the spotlight so far.

Any word on if they're going to collect the back up stories in the TMNT universe trades?

CyberCubed
10-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Raph is one of my favorites, so i'm really digging seeing him take a little of the spotlight so far.

Any word on if they're going to collect the back up stories in the TMNT universe trades?

Yes, its already confirmed the first Universe trade has the back-up too.

martinitolove
10-11-2016, 02:36 PM
What is the official name of the "Zodi" storyline?

Panda_Kahn_fan
10-12-2016, 12:24 PM
I wonder if winters will turn into Megavolt here.

PaulAllor
10-12-2016, 02:49 PM
What is the official name of the "Zodi" storyline?

Over in the editor thread Bobby noted that it doesn't officially have a title, but unofficially I called in "Siege of the Stockgen Seven" in my initial pitch and outlines. It was my tip of the hat to movies like Assault on Precint 13 and The Taking of Pelham 123, since we were going for that 70s siege-story vibe (though the story and tone evolved a bit since then).

Plus its not Stockgen, it's TCRI, so that title isn't even accurate anymore.

Utrommaniac
10-12-2016, 03:10 PM
So...Seige of TCRI?

PaulAllor
10-12-2016, 06:38 PM
So...Seige of TCRI?

Haha. Yeah, please don't call it that. Or do. I'm not a title cop.

martinitolove
10-17-2016, 02:46 PM
Haha. Yeah, please don't call it that. Or do. I'm not a title cop.

Haha! But you'll need to come up with a title for the tradepaperback sooner or later...

ChosenOne
10-17-2016, 03:05 PM
Haha! But you'll need to come up with a title for the tradepaperback sooner or later...

TCRI Hard? 8)

I'll see myself out... :lol:

myconius
10-17-2016, 05:13 PM

so far it's just called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe Vol. 1 :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1631408747/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PaulAllor
10-18-2016, 01:25 PM

Well, even if that is true, it wouldn't fall on me. It's good to be a freelancer!