PDA

View Full Version : Is CyberCubed Past His Prime?

TheSkeletonMan939
10-02-2016, 01:13 PM
CyberCubed has been here for 12 years and has racked up quite a reputation along with 26,000 posts. I think we can all agree, though, that lately 'Cubed hasn't been very good at trolling us all as he used to be. Whereas before he seemed to paint himself as the genuinely ignorant village idiot, now he sloppily just says he doesn't know anything. Simply put, he no longer trolls as effectively as he used to. Has CyberCubed lost his touch? Should he find a new hobby?

Candy Kappa
10-02-2016, 01:16 PM
You either die a hero, or live long enough to become... Out of touch?

Nah, Cubed is Cubed. He's like a 'Drome mascot or something.

snake
10-02-2016, 01:20 PM
He's just senile now

TurtleTitan97
10-02-2016, 01:20 PM
You'd need to have a prime in order to pass it in the first place.

IndigoErth
10-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Eh, you know how people get when they start getting old. Trolling either becomes more expertly refined with age or quickly sours. :trazz: *purposely pokes at the age thing*

BubblyShell22
10-02-2016, 04:28 PM
It's funny that he says he's thirty but he acts more like he's sixty. Still, he amuses me with some of the things he says.

ToTheNines
10-02-2016, 04:32 PM
You'd need to have a prime in order to pass it in the first place.

You're my boy, T.

Powder
10-02-2016, 04:57 PM
The old CC was an amazing fence-walker, like, seriously, people should take notes on how to troll from him. You could never be sure if he was a truly insightful & productive contributor, or a big troll. Now, he's gone "full retard" with the shtick, fully committing to a parody persona, which I think is a shame. It's still amusing at times, but there's no magic, no mystery.

Prowler
10-02-2016, 05:32 PM
Past his prime? I think he just became way too self-aware. A parody of himself. I mean, he's been going at it for nearly two decades. That's bound to get tiresome.

I vaguely recall CC posting on IGN Boards back in 2004-2006 and it never crossed my mind he could be a troll. He just talked about Turtles and Pokémon.

CyberCubed's last hurrah was when he went apes*it over White Shredder. That was when he became a full blown heel... but then, suddenly, people began liking him.

...wow not only Michael Bay damaged the TMNT property but he has also ruined CyberCubed. That man will burn in hell.

ToTheNines
10-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Hmmm, nah. He was a **** st*ck even more Bayturtles. The buyout and Turtles Forever production were bad times.

Jephael
10-02-2016, 05:45 PM
I'll never forget my first encounter with CyberCubed, regarding LionsGate releasing the last couple seasons of the original cartoon. It just became a really stupid back-and-forth that made us both look like a pair of bickering retards.

Prowler
10-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Hmmm, nah. He was a **** st*ck even more Bayturtles. The buyout and Turtles Forever production were bad times.
"A world without TMNT is not a world I want to live in." is the quote I remember from those times. It was more or less around the time I joined this place.

He also kept reminding everyone that Lionsgate was yet to release that Hokum Hare episode on DVD or wtv it was, but other than that he seemed like an ordinary guy.

TheSkeletonMan939
10-02-2016, 05:48 PM
I remember a few years back he said he emailed FUNimation every day asking them to release a proper boxset of the 2K3 series. That's a golden example of how you're never sure if he's dangerously obsessed or just trolling.

Jephael
10-02-2016, 05:52 PM
I remember a few years back he said he emailed FUNimation every day asking them to release a proper boxset of the 2K3 series. That's a golden example of how you're never sure if he's dangerously obsessed or just trolling.

Or in this case, both!

Prowler
10-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Tbh I don't understand how someone can spend about 14-15 years of their life trolling internet message boards wit ha gimmick. It's not just here he does his shtick but he also did it on IGN. Hell, he reached 100k posts there. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND. Plus, he's a member of a few other forums, one of them being Serebii. No idea how many posts he has there but probably a lot as well. I'm sure CC might have 200k or more posts in the combined total of all the message boards he's been a member of throughout his life.

Seriously, man. You claim to have a full time job and to play lots of video games in your free time plus comics and movies. But you seem to always be here. How do you even find the time for all of that? You claim to have a good life, which makes everything even stranger. I mean, you must be really bored to dedicate most of your free time to trolling message boards, right?

Turo602
10-02-2016, 05:54 PM
Tbh I don't understand how someone can spend about 14-15 years of their life trolling internet message boards wit ha gimmick. It's not just here he does his shtick but he also did it on IGN. Hell, he reached 100k posts there. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND. Plus, he's a member of a few other forums, one of them being Serebii. No idea how many posts he has there but probably a lot as well. I'm sure CC might have 200k or more posts in the combined total of all the message boards he's been a member of throughout his life.

Seriously, man. You claim to have a full time job and to play lots of video games in your free time plus comics and movies. But you seem to always be here. How do you even find the time for all of that? You claim to have a good life, which makes everything even stranger. I mean, you must be really bored to dedicate most of your free time to trolling message boards, right?

CyberCubed, the most interesting man in the world.

Prowler
10-02-2016, 05:56 PM
CyberCubed, the most interesting man in the world.
Well, he certainly is an intriguing individual, alright.

Coola Yagami
10-02-2016, 07:54 PM
This thread needs to be locked.

Machias Banshee
10-04-2016, 07:21 PM
What is this, a eulogy?