PDA

View Full Version : For F*ck's Motherf*cking Sake.

Leo656
10-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Every time some sh*thead mentions my name, it gets back to me. And that happens FAR more often than it should. Enough already. ENOUGH. Enough f*cking lies, speculation, and people thinking they have the right to speak for me. You don't. How f*cking dare you.

Why? WHY? Here's why, in plain English: Place sucks, people are sh*tty, forums are for life-losers with too much free time and I don't get paid to whine about movies and cartoons on the f*cking internet. There's a list of about two dozen people here I REALLY can't stand, that's nothing new, but there is no "One Reason", outside of, "I ain't got time for this sh*t." I've never commented on a forum besides this one because I generally hate the entire thing, this was the only place I bothered with, and I have absolutely zero interest in doing so any further, because it's quite literally the absolute lowest thing on my current list of priorities. Message Boards and comments sections are full of sh*theads and retards. This place isn't unique in that regard. At some point, a person has to ask, "Is arguing about worthless nonsense with said sh*theads and retards the way I want to spend my free time?" Absolutely not, no. I don't f*ck with Screen Rant, I don't f*ck with Lords of Pain, I don't f*ck with gamefaqs, and now, I simply don't f*ck with The Technodrome.

I officially don't f*ck with message boards or comments sections, or nerds and sh*theads in general, any more, period. It's really very f*cking simple! And it's been very liberating. I'm furious that some of you are trying to f*ck that up for me, either by begging me to come back (Not happening) or making me a repeated and constant topic of conversation (Stop It Immediately).

I have nothing but contempt for people who make a big fuss when they leave this place. They always really f*cking annoyed me, so I'm double-pissed that I'm "forced" to do exactly what I didn't want to do, which is this sh*t right here. But I'm not gonna have some sh*thead, or in reality several sh*theads, talking about "Oh, he left because of this, he left because of that." Every f*cking week, some asshole with this sh*t, and then I gotta hear about it. Enough already.

Motherf*cker, you got a f*cking question, you come talk to me. Dipsh*ts.

One last time, in bold: I'm out because I ain't got time for this sh*t no more. Anything else anyone says about me is a blatant lie, and if you think you can speak for me, I beg you, kill yourself. Seriously, if you're that kind of worthless scumbag who goes around talking about and "explaining" for people you don't even know, just gargle bleach. Light yourself on fire. Razor-tag. Whatever, just get it done. Because again, how f*cking dare you. You know how many people bothered to, y'know, come ASK me why I wasn't around anymore? A LOT less than the number of jagoffs who've been throwing my name around since I left, I'll tell you THAT for nothin'. And people gotta wonder why I have no interest in f*cking with you people anymore? Sh*t like that right there, for a start. Stay classy, marks.

"Rikki Roxx" on Facebook, morons. If you come at me there and I don't answer after, say, three weeks, it means I think you're trash, although it's very likely I will at least reply explaining why I see you as trash, because I'm nothing if not polite. Anyone who's content to talk ABOUT me rather than come talk TO me, is most definitely trash, so, if you've done so at all, I probably have nothing to say to you, aside from "Get F*cked". No PM explaining who you are = automatic deletion. Anyone who deserves my email already has it, so don't ask.

This could have been simple and quiet, but y'all can't leave sh*t be. So whatever, have it your way. "Goodbye," or whatever. It's not "Why'd he leave?", it's "Why don't you people follow the example and go the f*ck outside?" But look who the f*ck I'm talking to.

No follow-up, no encore, no second game. I'd even really appreciate it if nobody wasted time commenting on this, since I've already notified the Mods asking them to lock this immediately. I shouldn't even have to do this sh*t, but since you guys are all jizz rags with no f*cking manners, I have to come and make it a big production. Again, everything gets back to me, and that sh*t needs to stop immediately.

I'm out, f*ck off, the end. Bye. Let this be the end of it.

For insurance purposes:
Anyone who replies to this thread is an admitted goat molester, with a Masters in Anal and a Minor in Oral.

...........At least a dozen spastics are gonna reply anyway, just because. Christ. This place f*cking sucks. Go home.

Cure
10-05-2016, 12:37 AM
I'll reply to this thread because I don't give a daaaaamn. I'm super spastic and do stuff to goats and whatnot.

Jephael
10-05-2016, 01:31 AM
I feel like you need this, Leo

lAgPsmTxBfc

ToTheNines
10-05-2016, 03:39 AM
You're an absolute bitch Leo.

Doing fine. Just never posting in this sh*thole again. If I have my way I'll see the whole thing shut down. It's what these idiots deserve.

That right there is from Jephael's visitor page. I respected your decision to leave before I read that. Since then you retroactively became a ****ing child in my book.

If you have your way? Are you praying to some diety now? Because I don’t know any other "way" a loser goes about shutting down an Internet message board for literally no reason.

ToTheNines
10-05-2016, 03:43 AM
You've been gone for half a year and you're still in the top 10, post-count wise. "Life-losers" ok lol.

Batman v Superman was ****ing horrible.

No one forced you to come here and do this.

This is not going to stop people from making fun of you.

No one is begging you to come back.

Wrestling is stupid.

Leo656
10-05-2016, 05:04 AM
No? I wasn't forced? Try "telling lies about me", c*nt. Won't stand for it. Never have. That forces a response. It's been going on for too long and I've ignored it for long enough.

There's no one thread, person, or singular catalyst for me leaving, period, yet people insist on taking credit/laying blame. The two or three people I keep in touch with consistently have known, for years, that I was getting fed up with this place and it was only a matter of time. That's a historical fact. All my friends from this place left years ago for the same reasons I did, and most of the people left here are f*cking terrible. Case in f*cking point.

People want to blame One Person or One Conversation and that's simply not true. I've been sick of the nonsense here since before the first BayTurtles movie came out, and even further back. People act like I started hating everyone here five minutes ago, instead of a long-ass time ago. My hatred of social media and toxic "message board culture" as a whole is longstanding and well-documented. F*cking read and comprehend. Jesus. I promise you, I was sending Krang "F*ck this place" PMs as far back as 2010, probably even before. Don't give yourselves so much credit, seriously.

But I'm not gonna have people telling lies about me. You wanna talk sh*t, fine, I f*ckin' hate you too, Guy I Don't Know, Don't Care About And Never Did Anything To. You hate me, I hate you, fine, get AIDS, whatever. But if you're gonna talk sh*t, keep it factual: I didn't leave over a f*cking thread, it's because this place is full of people exactly like you, it's consistently gotten worse and it's never gonna change, so f*ck it, I'm on to something else. Things really are just that simple.

You forced the response, though, on purpose. So don't give me sh*t for giving you the response you were obviously hellbent on getting. Because if motherf*ckers like you weren't going out of their way talking sh*t and trying to provoke, we wouldn't be here, would we? Why the f*ck would you - some dipsh*t I don't even know, have never spoken to - drag my name up multiple times over 6 months, telling lies and putting words in my mouth, when as far as I know, we've never even had a f*cking conversation? Unless it was to make This Exact Thing happen, there's zero reason. You wanted a response, you got one, you're trying to play games to make me look like the asshole, and so on. It's sh*tty. You're a sh*tty person, guy.

You and others spoke false of me and I corrected you. That was necessary, but it was all that needed to be said. Way to prove me 100% correct by being an absolute twat by way of reply, though, ace. I say I left because "place is full of scumbags", and lo, I could not have asked for a better example than the one you yourself provided. Thank you for proving every point I've been trying to make about why this place sucks, far better than I ever could.

I'd say "hopefully that's the last word on the subject", but it's clear now I was asking way too much. I laid it all out straight, if some c*cksucker wants to dispute it that's their f*cking problem.

snake
10-05-2016, 05:09 AM
Top 10 Historical Speeches

Oh sh*t I think I'm a spastic goat-f*cker now :lol:

Leo656
10-05-2016, 05:20 AM
Never you, snake. I'm sorry. Never you. You're a good egg. For a punk kid.

Seriously though. If this situation were a newspaper headline, it would read:

GROWN MAN DECIDES MESSAGE BOARDS ARE A WASTE OF TIME!
NERDS MOCK HIS DECISION IN OUTRAGE

I can't even, is all.

Commenter 42
10-05-2016, 05:29 AM
Everybody calm down.

Save Martha.

ssjup81
10-05-2016, 05:37 AM
Welp, I'm lost...

I did wonder where you were, though. Figured that offline life was the reason.

GoldMutant
10-05-2016, 05:43 AM
Well, if this is it then, best of luck in whatever you do from here on out Leo.

ToTheNines
10-05-2016, 06:21 AM
All that furious pecking of your little dick beaters at your keyboard and not a single hint as to how you're gonna "have your way and shut this place down".

Do tell. We're on the edge of our seats.

Mayhem
10-05-2016, 07:17 AM
Honestly Leo, some of us missed having you around. This thread is ample proof why :lol:

TheSkeletonMan939
10-05-2016, 07:36 AM
I see where Leo's coming from.
Not that I'm saying this place sucks dick. But there's another forum I frequent where a lot of the good members have gone and have largely been replaced by sniveling morons who spend 24 hours a day online.
I don't necessarily agree with his thoughts on the 'Drome but I can understand his point of view.

Allio
10-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Could be worse
Could be tohokingdom

Also, I'm a redneck. So bring on the goat.

TheBlueTurtle1
10-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Honestly Leo, some of us missed having you around. This thread is ample proof why :lol:

yes I agree, we miss you!

Commenter 42
10-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Also, I'm a redneck. So bring on the goat.

http://1h7yv33zt02z321jlb1yt3ce.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Cute-Goats-Photo-30.jpg

He's kinda little though...

Krutch
10-05-2016, 09:25 AM
"Rikki Roxx" on Facebook, morons. If you come at me there and I don't answer after, say, three weeks, it means I think you're trash, although it's very likely I will at least reply explaining why I see you as trash, because I'm nothing if not polite.So, to clarify... You and I have never really gotten into a pissing contest in the 10+ years we've been here. People hit me up here to let me know you're going through something intense due to your Facebook wall posts(we aren't FB friends, so I was unaware.) I reach out to you through Facebook to say if you need an open ear I'm here, and you don't reply. So now I'm to assume you think I'm trash?

Cool, man. Keep it real. :roll:

ToTheNines
10-05-2016, 09:46 AM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/cc/ccdda6e179bceb94b74078556a2d8ea11f541f9c5e9dd70d3c 75b460b573d897.jpg

IndigoErth
10-05-2016, 10:15 AM
http://1h7yv33zt02z321jlb1yt3ce.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Cute-Goats-Photo-30.jpg

It's just a 'kid', you sicko. :tlol:

Someone else can have my share of goat, they're not really my type.

But I brought pretend hot chocolate for the room. http://i.imgur.com/VZE3tPV.gif Afraid the real kind is hard to share online.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/01fef98029e57d38304f09d0e30cec5d/tumblr_nu02ji4EFs1s8fz55o1_500.gif

Taunting/provoking may cause it to end up in your lap though.

plastroncafe
10-05-2016, 10:24 AM
tl:dr
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif

Cure
10-05-2016, 10:32 AM
tl:dr

That's his specialty.

plastroncafe
10-05-2016, 10:39 AM
This thread = http://66.media.tumblr.com/4a7b033f867064dc03c75dae7c8be6f4/tumblr_o3d6p5YVfG1udh5n8o1_r2_400.gif

Commenter 42
10-05-2016, 10:45 AM
For old times sake:

This is the textbook definition of boring.

It is just like TMNT, except that inplace of goofy juvenile humour, it's depressing and morose. Both companies have cherry picked from source, and so far, as much as I hate PDMT, the sequel might be fun, if all kinds of wrong.

If PDMT is cotton candy, BVS is the resulting cavity and root canal.
Not saying I want a Cotton Candy WB, but they could ease off the emo grunge by a factor of 10.
I know you hate my soapboxing Leo, but if you and friends can grandstand and tell dissenters we're "wrong", then meh, the field is open.

I'm predicting a massively negative response to BVS. I haven't convinced myself of it, the trailers and marketing have.
Save this post, and feel free to rub it in my face forever if i'm wrong, but i'm calling it now...reception will be no better than 50% positive, with a decay rate of three months until the overwhelming majority is nonplussed.

Come September, the common response to the DCEU will be:

I didn't love BVS, but that one scene was cool; I really enjoyed suicide squad, and i think Justice league will be awesome! Can't wait for Affleck to Direct Batman, did you see Argo?

Calling it now. If I'm wrong, I'll carry a picture of Affleck in my underwear for a week.

I'm sure some of you are Oscar-winning screenwriters also, like the guy who wrote this movie.

I've been saying from the beginning, their only real concern isn't if the movie is any good, it's, "Will the functional retards who made the 'Transformers' series a hit pay any attention to a comic book movie that is as much about story and plot and world-building as it is about explosions?"

Again, people are getting all dismissive and forgetting that I actually HAVE the story of the movie saved on my hard drive. It's brilliant. It's THE best storyline any comic book movie ever had. It's cerebral and nuanced and textured and borrows heavily from the canon in ways no other comic book film ever bothered to, especially in the ways it handles each of its multiple important characters, and how events link together and plant seeds for things that haven't happened yet.

I get that it's fun to play "The Snark Game", but at some point a few of you have to realize you're just f*cking morons talking to hear yourselves, who don't even know what you're talking about. The movie IS going to be really good. Is it "Too Good" for the popcorn crowd? Honestly, that IS a legitimate concern. People nowadays really can't tell good from bad. Some of the same people who think this movie somehow looks "bad" - and again, lay off the f*cking crack if that's your "opinion" - are drooling on themselves over how "awesome" that TMNT fiasco will be. Just for one example. People really are that dumb, to the point where they can't recognize Good Things but universally praise Bad Things, like TMNT or Transformers movies. It's maddening.

Snyder's only "mistake", if you can call it that, is that from the start he aimed way over the heads of the type of manchildren who go see these comic book movies. Which I and a lot of other people say is great, but the response from the plebians has been predictable as f*ck, right from when he decided to make a Movie and not a f*cking cartoon. F*ck those people.

It absolutely is going to be a terrific movie. Will it lose money BECAUSE it isn't "light and fluffy" enough for the little kids and spastic man-babies? Yes, absolutely.

42: At this point your rage-hyperbole isn't cute anymore. I've been polite but you're f*cking way too wrong about way too many things to be talking as loud or as forcefully as you are. Frankly, I've teased you about your own "questionable" opinions before, but here's me being mean about it, because you're really starting to piss me off. Ready? "Nobody who thinks the Nolan Batman movies suck, has ANY business talking about movies with anyone, EVER, because they have awful opinions." I'm convinced at this point that you just want to see me explode again. That's not going to go well for anyone. You and I can go through it all again in PM if we HAVE to, but frankly, I'd rather not. But I'm definitely not getting into all of it again HERE. It'd be better if you could just, y'know, not talk about things you both don't understand and don't want to understand, rather than keep bleating the same nonsensical things while spitting your Hatorade in my face.

There is exactly one guy in the room who has a 98% idea of what the final movie is going to be, and that same guy has a 99.9% prediction success rating on all things ever spoken of. Right here. The "doom n gloom" sh*t from the rest of you is getting tired, since you DON'T even know what you're talking about! At this point, I'd like all of you to officially take that sh*t somewhere else. I'm the f*cking Superman/DC authority around here, not a single one of any of you, and frankly, I'm sick of people who don't know sh*t about sh*t going out of their way to try and ruin this for me and other people who are looking forward to it. Especially when the only people bitching don't even know what they're talking about in the first place. They won't look at Spoilers, they won't listen to the guy who has the script summary try and explain the plot and how the pieces fit, they won't just lay back and be pleasantly surprised... No, it's "That out-of-context split-second shot from Trailer #7 conclusively PROVES that they're getting it all wrong!" Well, that's interesting, see, because I get why you may think that, but in the actual movie, it turns out... "NO SPOILERS!" Alright, then shut up, then. Jeezus.

So... I took a lot of **** from you bud. Wanna square it up?
I took tons of **** from other users, 'cause of your tantrum. One user in particular was really, really upset you left.

Some people round here liked you, thought of you as a friend yo.
Figure your **** out, but ease up on calling anybody trash, 'cept maybe yourself in the way you've treated most of the folks here.

Allio
10-05-2016, 10:52 AM

*sweaty neck beard breathing
"Too old for me"

ToTheNines
10-05-2016, 11:51 AM
So... I took a lot of **** from you bud. Wanna square it up?
I took tons of **** from other users, 'cause of your tantrum. One user in particular was really, really upset you left.

Some people round here liked you, thought of you as a friend yo.
Figure your **** out, but ease up on calling anybody trash, 'cept maybe yourself in the way you've treaded most of the folks here.

He won't. He's a bitch.

Jephael
10-05-2016, 03:11 PM
I was getting fed up with this place and it was only a matter of time. That's a historical fact. All my friends from this place left years ago for the same reasons I did, and most of the people left here are f*cking terrible.

Preach, man. What I wouldn't give for the good old days of this place before it became the sh*t stain on the fandom community that it is today. The only reason I come on here is because I like the layout of the site itself. As far as the people it's been attracting since 2011, I've lost all hope.

Andrew NDB
10-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Preach, man. What I wouldn't give for the good old days of this place before it became the sh*t stain on the fandom community that it is today. The only reason I come on here is because I like the layout of the site itself. I've lost all hope in this place myself.

Nobody cares, man. Just leave.

plastroncafe
10-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I hate to break it to you there, Jeph, but...this place has had that reputation elsewhere for way longer than the last 5 years.

In many ways it's a lot better than it used to be back when I initially joined, but in others it's remained exactly the same.

It just feels like it's worse because the pecking order has shifted.

Jephael
10-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Nobody cares, man. Just leave.

Oh go screw with that fat, ugly hooker you wanted so badly for me to bone!

Candy Kappa
10-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Just kiss already you two.

TheSkeletonMan939
10-05-2016, 03:30 PM
The only reason I come on here is because I like the layout of the site itself.

That's like hating baseball but going to baseball games all the time because you like the way the stadium looks.

plastroncafe
10-05-2016, 03:36 PM
That's like hating baseball but going to baseball games all the time because you like the way the stadium looks.

Hey now, Fenway Park is one of the most beautiful places on earth!

Commenter 42
10-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Well, that was fun.

We all ready for that lock?

BubblyShell22
10-05-2016, 03:53 PM
I think the problem here is people don't just accept that people leave for their own reasons and want to continue to speculate about why they left. We get all of these pointless threads asking where members are and the answer is simple: They left because they chose to. Get over it and move on.

Leo, I respect your decision to leave and wish you the best. I won't lie that it's been quiet without you, but you made your decision and everyone else needs to stop talking about it and respect it. Later, dude. You are a pretty awesome person.

snake
10-05-2016, 03:55 PM

I actually do this. I go to baseball games and do nothing but walk around the nice stadium and eat.

Cure
10-05-2016, 04:03 PM
I actually do this. I go to baseball games and do nothing but walk around the nice stadium and eat.

Like, for actual? For free?

snake
10-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Like, for actual? For free?

I get in for free as part of a promotion with my former school.

TheSkeletonMan939
10-05-2016, 04:12 PM
What a weirdo!

The Deadman
10-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Quick, someone say how they liked PDTMNT so he can tell them how wrong and stupid they are for doing so!

CyberCubed
10-05-2016, 04:53 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/132025-whats-going-on-in-this-thread-lBN7.png

This thread sums up the forum in a nutshell.

ToTheNines
10-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Stop. Posting.

TheSkeletonMan939
10-05-2016, 05:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/A7arYob.png

This image sums up CyberCubed in a nutshell.

ToTheNines
10-05-2016, 05:04 PM
[Deleted by the NSA]

Cure
10-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Hahaha, that got me.

Krutch
10-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Good riddance.

Anyone else think this is going to become a bi-annual thing? Leo coming back every few months to call everyone losers and shout "Leave me alone!" before disappearing again?

I can get behind that gimmick. It's kinda funny. Adds character to the forum.

CyberCubed
10-05-2016, 06:10 PM
[Deleted by the NSA]

Haha, what? (And yes, I saw the pic you posted before)

Machias Banshee
10-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Okay, no more of this.

The man is fed up and trying to burn the bridge once and for all. Leave him be...

TotheNines and Commenter42, I am sick and tired of the ****-posting and the ridiculous tags you post on every single damn thread in this forum. Congratulations, you're winning yourselves a two-week vacation.

Most of you are in this thread to just instigate. Cut the crap. I'm sick of dealing with children. I'm not taking this garbage anymore.

Cybercubed, STOP USING THAT PICTURE. You are being a nuisance with it.