View Full Version : Jim Cornette On "Kowabunga The Ninja Turtle" Wrestler

ZariusTwo
10-11-2016, 01:57 PM
IOiDktnHT1o

(language)

ddCqgFuIimc

thundermaster612
10-11-2016, 03:11 PM
When was this made? To be honest that bottom video is just plain weird. He's just watching TV going "AW YEAH LOOK AT THAT!" and "WOW TOTALLY BODACIOUS!" I'm curious to find out more about this guy

Wildcat
10-12-2016, 12:37 AM
Kinda funny. Watching that made think...why didn't any of the turtles or why didn't they originally in the comics wear black? Since being black-belt is often considered the highest level of karate.

Ok I know the comics were meant to stylized and red was supposed to standout but wearing black belts would be a nice touch in any version.

Powder
10-12-2016, 02:53 AM
wearing black belts would be a nice touch in any version.

Archie, IDW, & Nick say hi.

Wildcat
10-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Archie, IDW, & Nick say hi.Ive never read the comics but they don't wear black in Nick. Unless you're talking about alternate gear but that was for special reasons. Not in relation to karate.

Powder
10-12-2016, 10:45 PM
I am talking about alternate gear, yes. To wear actual karate stuff for the sake of representing karate would be dopey.

Wildcat
10-12-2016, 10:58 PM
I am talking about alternate gear, yes. To wear actual karate stuff for the sake of representing karate would be dopey.How would it be dopey? Im only talking about the usual masks, pads and belts. Not any alternate gear accessories.

If one, probably Leo, or all wore black to represent being a black-belt.

Powder
10-13-2016, 12:38 AM
Those classes of fighter mean nothing to them, they've surpassed them. Leo has worn all black, but again, not for the sake of showing off what specific arts he knows.

How is it dopey? That'd be like wanting Stephen Hawking to pin his high school report card to his lapel. Is it that he passed Algebra which impresses you, or the fact he solves the mysteries of the universe? C'mon bruh. Stuff like this is why I sometimes hope you're just a troll.

Wildcat
10-13-2016, 12:48 AM
Ha, I assure you I don't troll. It's the lowest form of getting attention.

Whatever then. I agree they're better than other fighters. Just thought it'd be a cool little touch. At least in the beginning since belts are already part of their appearance. I do prefer the multi colored way since it's more personal.

Candy Kappa
10-13-2016, 02:45 AM
Why would the Turtles wear black to represent being black belts? They where trained by a Japanese martial artist not by a McDojo "sensei".

ZariusTwo
10-14-2016, 01:27 PM
gRCl6ImfHtQ

Tya7NvhReq8

Found two matches