PDA

View Full Version : Cast a TMNT reboot film

ShellShock
10-13-2016, 05:15 PM
This is kind of similar to my previous thread but I'm interested in seeing who you guys would cast in a TMNT reboot movie.

Leolead
10-13-2016, 06:23 PM
My cast for the TMNT reboot:

Leonardo - Asa Butterfield

Donatello - Ryan Potter

Raphael - Dylan Sprayberry

Michelangelo - Timotheč Chalamet (Man, I feel like Tom Holland would be perfect for Mikey, but he's probably too busy with Spider-Man. Chose Chalamet as a replacement because he could definitely channel Mikey's comedic nature)

Oroku Saki - Ian Anthony Dale (Flashback)

Hamato Yoshi - BD Wong (Flashback)

Master Splinter - Donnie Yen

April O'Neill - Sarah Bolger

Casey Jones - Taron Egerton

Hunter Mason - Ben Barnes

Baxter Stockman - Erik LaRay Harvey

Baxter is the main villain of the film along with the Purple Dragons. I think Shredder should be saved for the sequel ala Joker Dark Knight.

Powder
10-13-2016, 07:10 PM
No disrespect but there's like 15 copies of this thread going on at once. Better of looking around & checking those out.

DisKosh
11-14-2016, 03:37 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure about the turtles or Splinter (personally I really like the voice actors in the most recent film adaptations). My biggest problem with casting was Casey and April.

I'm not sure who I'd pick to play Casey but Freema Agyeman would be amazing as April and we've seen from Sense 8 that she can do an American accent. She looks quite young for her age too so I don't think that would be an issue.

Shark_Blade
11-14-2016, 11:23 PM
Splinter - Samuel L Jackson
April - Anna Kendrick
Leo - Zac Efron
Raph - Ryan Reynolds
Mikey - Dave Franco
Don - John Boyega