PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new to the forums

kaptainmyke
10-31-2016, 04:33 PM
Hi! I'm new to the forums but have been lurking for sometime since my forum account took a minute to get validated. Thank you for validating me, btw.

My name is KaptainMyke. I am addicted to Ninja Turtles. I collect the vintage action figures mint on card and all the comic books. My entire TMNT collection is listed at my website found at www.kaptainmyke.com (http://www.kaptainmyke.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68).

My favorite topic of discussion is the vintage action figures and all the variants and the history of each figure. I'm a HUGE fan of Ryan Brown's work. I have a few original commissions being worked on by Kevin currently and 2 are being graded at CBCS so I cannot wait to get those back.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, a happy cowabunga to all of you :twink:

-Mike

Mzx10484
10-31-2016, 05:48 PM
Welcome kaptainmyke! We've met before, haven't we?

kaptainmyke
10-31-2016, 05:52 PM
Welcome kaptainmyke! We've met before, haven't we?

I'm not sure. Where from? You are in Germany? I bought a Purple Super Shredder from there.

Icebot
10-31-2016, 05:55 PM
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!

Mzx10484
10-31-2016, 06:02 PM
I'm not sure. Where from? You are in Germany? I bought a Purple Super Shredder from there.

That's right.

kaptainmyke
10-31-2016, 07:16 PM
Oh okay, cool! I love it I put it in a acrylic case. I'm selling my other loose one in an acrylic case too I bought from a trader on Facebook. The spikes on him aren't as pointy and sharp as yours so naturally I kept the better one!

Gin Rummy
10-31-2016, 11:01 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

kaptainmyke
11-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Thanks! I been dying to get my account activated here on the forums finally! Thanks to all and I love this place for sure

myconius
11-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Hi! I'm new to the forums but have been lurking for sometime since my forum account took a minute to get validated. Thank you for validating me, btw.

My name is KaptainMyke. I am addicted to Ninja Turtles. I collect the vintage action figures mint on card and all the comic books. My entire TMNT collection is listed at my website found at www.kaptainmyke.com (http://www.kaptainmyke.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68).

My favorite topic of discussion is the vintage action figures and all the variants and the history of each figure. I'm a HUGE fan of Ryan Brown's work. I have a few original commissions being worked on by Kevin currently and 2 are being graded at CBCS so I cannot wait to get those back.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, a happy cowabunga to all of you :twink:

-Mike

greetings!!!!

LOVE your avatar btw! :D
that's an excellent collection you've got there!

you've really got Kevin Eastman doing a commission for you? :)

kaptainmyke
11-03-2016, 10:28 AM
I've got 2 in progress from Kevin right now....very top secret stuff! (And never before requested cover art from Kevin!)

myconius
11-03-2016, 06:07 PM
you lucky dog you!! :)
i didn't think he actually took commissions?
figured his schedule was full?