PDA

View Full Version : Leatherhead!

Nturtle
10-16-2003, 02:57 PM
The official site (http://www.ninjaturtles.com) has pictures of a new Leatherhead toy as well as character design, and a nifty interview with Lloyd Goldfine, the story editor and supervising prodcer for the new show!

Reznorite420
10-17-2003, 08:15 AM
Hmmmm, will this be a Leatherhead as in the Tales of the TMNT version, or will he be somewhat of a reincarnation of the original toon one?

Bowser_Koopa
10-24-2003, 07:44 AM
I JUST LOVE THIS NEW DESIGN!!! he looks stronger! bigger!! COOLER!!!, don't u have more pictures of just the new design (without the toy?)

cobraMorph
12-23-2003, 01:07 PM
I personally hope they try to combine both origins. Have the guy do something, but instead of being magically transformed or whatever,

he somehow falls into some mutegen.

Or

he be caught by a person working for shredder who sends him to Baxter to mutate him.

Splinter
12-23-2003, 02:13 PM
I personally hope they try to combine both origins. Have the guy do something, but instead of being magically transformed or whatever,

he somehow falls into some mutegen.

Or

he be caught by a person working for shredder who sends him to Baxter to mutate him.
First, please don't bump up old topics. That gets the beating stick from the mods usually. Second, neither origins from the Animated Series or the Archie Comics are going to occur in the new series. It will be a variation of the original Mirage origins for Leatherhead. Who was never a man. :)

PizzaPower
12-23-2003, 08:57 PM
right you are dude!! The new toon is ONLY baes on the comics not the old toon.