PDA

View Full Version : Lego Super Hero Girls

Raph's Girl
11-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Lego has a new line coming out starting Nov 27th. Super Hero Girls characters. Amongst the characters in the upcoming sets is: Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Supergirl, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Bumblebee, Flash, Eclipso, Lena Luthor, Lashina, and Mad Harriet.... That's right folks... Lena Luthor is getting Lego-fied.

http://www.kveller.com/legos-new-line-of-female-superheroes-is-the-toy-we-deserve/

Zulithe
11-07-2016, 05:20 AM
yeah I really like what they are doing with this line.

sadly I will be spending too much $$$ on The LEGO Batman Movie LEGO sets which come out around the same time. So I don't have the budget to add these. I might try picking some up in a few months when I see them on sale.

snake
11-07-2016, 06:00 AM
Oh F*CK! It's in that stupid Friends style :ohwell:

Candy Kappa
11-07-2016, 09:26 AM
I like the sets, but I wish they'd improve the Friends Mini-Doll figure.

Wildcat
11-07-2016, 10:30 PM
These are pretty cute. I've seen the 2 cartoon movies and I think the Friends style figures go great. I don't think the standard minifigs would have been able to do their costumes justice.

Candy Kappa
11-08-2016, 04:42 AM
Oh for sure, the mini-Doll was the obvious choice for the line. But I wish the Mini-Doll had better articulation, like at least give them wrist swivel and individual movement on non-skirt legs like the normal Minifig.

Wildcat
11-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Ya individual leg movements would be better. Can't tell if the wrists move in the pics.

raph27
11-08-2016, 10:45 PM
Mehhh. I was really excited to get some more female DC minifigs, but these are the stylized "girly" ones.