PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] New Moderator

Luffy
11-06-2016, 11:45 PM
Edit: I think we should make Powder a moderator, for real. I have a lot of respect for Powder. He's the coolest guy, and I really mean that.

I made this account to sneak in, but my conscious got the better of me, so I decided I don't want to be a giant liar. I know that the rules are one account per person. I broke the rules, so I'm done here. It was wrong of me to make a new account. I don't have anybody to blame, but myself. I take full responsibility for my behavior. I deleted all my other posts made with this account, to make the forums neater.

I'm sorry. I finally understand.

(edited to be more coherent, not creepy, and to avoid spam or accusations of trolling)

Cure
11-07-2016, 12:04 AM
So in the last thread Machias showed that all his accounts have the same IP. Is an IP ban not possible?

EDIT: Wait, I think I get it. Those were all new accounts with a new IP.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 12:08 AM
So in the last thread Machias showed that all his accounts have the same IP. Is an IP ban not possible?

EDIT: Wait, I think I get it. Those were all new accounts with a new IP.

I was just IP banned this week. I decided to sneak in. That was wrong of me. I'm sorry. If you know what to do a Google search for, you can find a way to sneak in. I won't do it again. I'm sorry. I feel really guilty.

Autbot_Benz
11-07-2016, 12:17 AM
man Goku is one obsessed troll that is not healthy :o

Luffy
11-07-2016, 12:20 AM
man Goku is one obsessed troll that is not healthy :o

Yeah, I think I have mental problems. I started out as a big Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan. I'm still a big TMNT fan, I watched the new Nick turtles episode today. I got to the point where I felt like I couldn't enjoy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles anymore unless I was a member of the forum. I felt like I was an incomplete fan. This forum has members who are official TMNT staff. I know that Ciro who works on the Nick show was a member here. I just couldn't accept being banned. I now accept that I'm banned. I'm really sorry guys.

CyberCubed
11-07-2016, 12:23 AM
This is literally one of the most boring websites to troll because of how little activity it has. Why don't you go troll gamefaqs, IGN, neogaf or some other gaming website? I mean those places are filled with trolls like yourself.

This forum is dead half the time with the same group of people. Why bother?

Luffy
11-07-2016, 12:25 AM
This is literally one of the most boring websites to troll because of how little activity it has. Why don't you go troll gamefaqs, IGN, neogaf or some other gaming website? I mean those places are filled with trolls like yourself.

This forum is dead half the time with the same group of people. Why bother?

I'm obsessed with being a member here. I think I'm crazy. I'm really sorry. I want to make myself stop doing this. I'm sorry. I hate that I made another account. I'm not trying to troll. I really just want to be a member, I want things to go back to the way they were before I made that topic about boycotting the Fox channel. Powder warned me in that topic that it would be bad for me, but I didn't listen to him.

This is where all the big trouble happened:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51033

Its all my fault.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 12:33 AM
Here's what I want:

To be forgiven and get to stay on The Technodrome as a productive member using this account, because I really love it here.

Or

To be understood that I am an obsessed TMNT fan, ban me, and I really will not come back. I'm very sorry.

Jephael
11-07-2016, 12:37 AM
If Powder were to be a moderator, a lot of us would be royally screwed. He's got a sh*t list about 20 pages long, and I'm pretty sure there's a whole paragraph dedicated to why I'm on it!

Luffy
11-07-2016, 12:41 AM
I just want everyone to understand:

1. I'm obsessed with The Technodrome Forum

2. I'm sorry I came back with a new account.

3. I now realize I will never be forgiven.

4. I wish I could be forgiven and go back to being a productive and normal member of The Technodrome Forum.

5. I am very sorry.

6. I'm not trying to aggravate or bother people.

7. I'm ashamed of myself.

8. I now accept that I was banned for having multiple accounts, and I need to leave and never ever come back.

Jephael
11-07-2016, 12:43 AM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4434516.jpg

Luffy
11-07-2016, 12:46 AM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4434516.jpg

Yeah, this is just making this worse, isn't it? I need to stop posting.

Machias Banshee, I am sorry. I have mental problems. I'm not trying to annoy you. I am very sorry, and I'm probably very crazy. I now accept that I'm banned. I know you won't believe me. You have no reason to believe me. I'm really sorry. I am not trying to troll. As I type this, I really honestly believe what I am saying.

What does everyone want?

I'm sorry Krang. This is a great website you made, when I first came here it was never my intention to be a troll and create multiple accounts.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 12:57 AM
I don't want people to hate me.

I first came here in 2003. I was banned for having multiple accounts. I later became what people think of as an Internet troll. I'm very sorry. I posted this topic here, because I want to post in the right area of the forum. I deleted my other posts in other areas of the forum, because I want to be responsible and I know I'm not supposed to be here.

I will keep all of my further posts confined to this topic here.

I think that I might be misunderstood. I've made too many accounts. I wish I had it to do over again, because I wouldn't have made this account. I wouldn't have made more than one account.

I hope I can assure everyone that this will never happen again. I hope that you will all forgive me. I'm not trying to be a bad person. I just made too many accounts and I lied about not being me. I am ashamed of myself.

joefsas
11-07-2016, 12:59 AM
This is attention seeking to the next level!

FredWolfLeonardo
11-07-2016, 01:01 AM
Woah, I thought I posted while I was sleepwalking since Luffy used my old profile picture and I was confused.

Anyways Goku, I'm not gonna be mad at you, all I'm gonna say is, just don't respond to others provoking you and I'm sure you'll be fine. Youve been banned heaps of times but you just wanna be a normal member from now on, so just be calm and happy and hope that the mods understand you and let you stay.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Anyways Goku, I'm not gonna be mad at you, all I'm gonna say is, just don't respond to others provoking you and I'm sure you'll be fine. Youve been banned heaps of times but you just wanna be a normal member from now on, so just be calm and happy and hope that the mods understand you and let you stay.

Thanks. I hope the mods let me stay. I expect that they will ban me. If they ban me, I will accept my banning this time. I like your advice.

snake
11-07-2016, 04:47 AM
Can we just let him stay at this point? IP bans won't work and he always finds a way back. He's a piece of sh*t and I encourage every one of you to put him on ignore but the constant coming back is annoying. He already destroyed the community by pretty much preventing new members from joining and he's clearly autistic.

ToTheNines
11-07-2016, 05:07 AM
Can we just let him stay at this point? IP bans won't work and he always finds a way back. He's a piece of sh*t and I encourage every one of you to put him on ignore but the constant coming back is annoying. He already destroyed the community by pretty much preventing new members from joining and he's clearly autistic.

This is probably the best course at this point. It sets a bad precedent for future banned members, but no one else is going to be THIS resilient.

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 07:27 AM
Yeah, I think I have mental problems.

Then instead of using this website as a form of catharsis why don't you get help? Surely there must be at least one or two people in your life who could assist you? This is a sh!tty way to live your life, dude.

Meow
11-07-2016, 07:41 AM
LMAO! Good troll thread ... like the 'drome ain't seen those of a kind yet :D Luffy errrrr Mew is that you?

Candy Kappa
11-07-2016, 08:23 AM
If they ban me, I will accept my banning this time

What makes this time so special over all the other times you've been banned?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Rules are rules.

Go gently into that good night. Do not rage against the dying of the light.

And at long last, die quietly and alone, unloved by all.

kaptainmyke
11-07-2016, 08:46 AM
ooooo can I be a moderator? I've been moderator and site admin for many years before on other vbulletin and ibf forums.

MikeandRaph87
11-07-2016, 08:51 AM
Rules are rules.

Go gently into that good night. Do not rage against the dying of the light.

And at long last, die quietly and alone, unloved by all.

Perfectly summed up!

Also Kaptain Myke, you have to earn your keep after x years. I believe there is a back up plan the active moderators have in place so we good. Its just some trolls don't know how to stay down IP address ban or not.

Its time to lock this thread.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 08:57 AM
ooooo can I be a moderator? I've been moderator and site admin for many years before on other vbulletin and ibf forums.

This is how people get:

#1. Outed as duplicate account offenders.
#2. Tarred and feathered.
#3. Ostracized.
#4. Attention.
#5. Eventually, banned.

kaptainmyke
11-07-2016, 09:08 AM
I guess I better start earning my keep! I'll be around. For many years. Without duplicate accounts, lol.

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 10:11 AM
Kaptain, you're either Goku or extremely na´ve.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Kaptain, you're either Goku or extremely na´ve.

Mew for 10 characters.

GoldMutant
11-07-2016, 10:25 AM
Um, guys I have a question...

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 10:27 AM
There's always so much thrilling intrigue at the 'Drome these days! Detectives-in-training should use this website as a practice facility.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 10:30 AM
You know who's never come back?

Davetello. And Amaranthus.

THOSE guys may have had their own issues (especially Am), but at least they respected the rules.

Vaya con dios, mi hermanos.

kaptainmyke
11-07-2016, 10:31 AM
What is a GOKU

MikeandRaph87
11-07-2016, 11:02 AM
What is a GOKU

The main username of a user who will not stay banned and the origniator of this thread we are currently posting on. Don't speak further on the matter or people will think you are him or another user who has been banned. This should clear it up. Again don't bring it up again for your best interest.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=56751

Also,this thread is in need of locking.

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Also,this thread is in need of locking.

I feel like 'Dromers try to rack up as many posts in threads like this as they can before it gets locked. Just to see how far they can get.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 11:18 AM
I feel like 'Dromers try to rack up as many posts in threads like this as they can before it gets locked. Just to see how far they can get.

It's usually a good place to try out new insults and witticisms. We can be as cruel or as snarky as we want, because we know it'll be locked soon enough and nobody feels guilty about being mean to those who shall not be named yet they keep coming back like a bad case of halitosis.

plastroncafe
11-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Every time one of these posts pops up I find myself torn.

On the one hand, I'm impressed with not only the fortitude of the folks who make them.

There's a level of commitment that goes along with a long con that I just don't have, and so I have to admire it in others.

But on the other hand...I can't help but feel pity.

I mean, to seriously have nothing better to do with one's time. To have no other outlet. No friends or activities. To be that dedicated to avoiding the outside world is really sad.

But hey, I guess it takes all kinds to make a world.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 11:57 AM
I'm not Mew.

I'm the user formerly known as Super Goku.

I guess I should just leave.

There's nothing special about this time. I just decided to turn myself in. I could have pretended not to be me. Instead I turned myself in, because it feels weird or stressful knowing that I'm not supposed to even be on this forum.

I feel better knowing that everyone knows who I am. There's no lying or pretending involved.

I rarely leave the indoors.

Outside the Internet, I'm just a regular dude. I just rarely go places.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 12:00 PM
I'm not Mew.

I'm the user formerly known as Super Goku.

I guess I should just leave.

There's nothing special about this time. I just decided to turn myself in. I could have pretended not to be me. Instead I turned myself in, because it feels weird or stressful knowing that I'm not supposed to even be on this forum.

I feel better knowing that everyone knows who I am. There's no lying or pretending involved.

I rarely leave the indoors.

Outside the Internet, I'm just a regular dude. I just rarely go places.

We weren't even talking about you, Gucky.

Go play with matches; play with traffic. Just go.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 12:03 PM
We weren't even talking about you, Gucky.

Go play with matches; play with traffic. Just go.

I like what pennydreadful said awhile back. Running around telling people that I'm a unicorn.

Gucky????????

I should just go play Nintendo or watch anime.

I think your name should be CylonsKlingonsDaleksWookiesSleestaksOhMy. It lets you add two more sci-fi creatures.

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 12:14 PM
This thread got interesting real quick.http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/jhvox/f52c6b49.jpg

Andrew NDB
11-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Something is going on. There seems to be an upsurge of new accounts here that seem to be networking with one another, or giving off the illusion of such.

ToTheNines
11-07-2016, 12:22 PM
If Powder were to be a moderator, a lot of us would be royally screwed. He's got a sh*t list about 20 pages long, and I'm pretty sure there's a whole paragraph dedicated to why I'm on it!

If he got rid of your sorry ass, I'd be psyched to see him as a mod.

I like what pennydreadful said awhile back. Running around telling people that I'm a unicorn.

Gucky????????

I should just go play Nintendo or watch anime.

I think your name should be CylonsKlingonsDaleksWookiesSleestaksOhMy. It lets you add two more sci-fi creatures.

I think he meant "cucky".

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Something is going on. There seems to be an upsurge of new accounts here that seem to be networking with one another, or giving off the illusion of such.

Are you talking about me? I'm not involved with these other members. If my previous post seemed weird, it's probably because I just grabbed a random image that seemed funny and relative to the topic. The nerdy kid in the pic is what I would imagine the OP to look like :lol:. That and the top part was perfect for the thread.

BubblyShell22
11-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Wow. Just when you thought things would die down, they surface again.

Goku, be gone and stay gone. You were banned for a reason so go outside and get some fresh air. Seems like you need it.

snake
11-07-2016, 12:43 PM
I literally don't know what to believe anymore. I assume every new member is goku until proven otherwise. And right now I have around 4 goku suspects besides Luffy

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 12:47 PM
I literally don't know what to believe anymore. I assume every new member is goku until proven otherwise. And right now I have around 4 goku suspects besides Luffy

I'm a new member.

snake
11-07-2016, 12:51 PM
I'm a new member.

Precisley.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 12:51 PM

This is the only account that I have that isn't banned. There's no reason to suspect other Gokus. Like the Highlander, there can be only one.

I'm a new member.

Yeah, I believe that you are. You're not helping things by having Goku in your avatar though.

You're reading too much into this.

I only have one account at a time.

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 12:54 PM
This is the only account that I have that isn't banned. There's no reason to suspect other Gokus. Like the Highlander, there can be only one.

Yeah, I believe that you are. You're not helping things by having Goku in your avatar though.

You're reading too much into this.

I've got Goku in my avatar 'cause I like DBZ. Also, its a funny moment from my favorite saga.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 01:00 PM
I've got Goku in my avatar 'cause I like DBZ. Also, its a funny moment from my favorite saga.

I like DragonBall Z too.

Let me explain the entire Super Goku saga:

I had an account to discuss TMNT. I spent a lot of time in the role playing games section. I decided to get too sensitive and I posted rants about TV. I was embarrassed about this, so I locked myself out of my accounts. In order to be on the forums, I created new accounts. The moderators found out, so I was banned for multiple accounts. I then decided to create troll accounts that I never used such as my account called "Grandma." I never even posed with that account. So now I wish there was a way to be forgiven and to repair my reputation. At this point, it is highly unlikely. My accounts are banned for one reason: I have multiple accounts over my entire time here. Right now though, I have one account, and that's this one. I have been known to lie about not being Super Goku, but the truth is I am Super Goku.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 01:05 PM
And yet Krang and Machias still allow new members.

Baffling.

This is why we can't have nice things.

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 01:06 PM

Good grief, you can't even keep track of how many you have, can you? I'm almost certain you've had multiple accounts over one period of time.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 01:09 PM
Good grief, you can't even keep track of how many you have, can you? I'm almost certain you've had multiple accounts over one period of time.

I think that was around the time I was first banned. I pretended to be my own friend.

This is really insane, isn't it?

Its simple though. I keep making new accounts when I get banned. If I am banned again, I will accept the banning this time. I hope I get to stay on the forum though.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 01:18 PM
I think that was around the time I was first banned. I pretended to be my own friend.

And here I thought you didn't have any friends. Pretend friends are better than none at all, right?

snake
11-07-2016, 01:20 PM
SuperGoku, Mew, and Etsy basically ruined the entire forum. I wonder how many real accounts are in hold because of them.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 01:22 PM
And here I thought you didn't have any friends. Pretend friends are better than none at all, right?

Yeah. I used to have friends.

I think my account is going to be banned.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 01:22 PM
SuperGoku, Mew, and Etsy basically ruined the entire forum. I wonder how many real accounts are in hold because of them.

I'll pour out a bottle of champagne for Amaranthus and Davetello, though. Respect.

<insert obligatory GIF>

Luffy
11-07-2016, 01:26 PM

I don't want to ruin the forum. If you don't like me, why post in this topic? I think Mew and Etsy are gone. If I am banned again, I will accept being banned. If I am allowed to stay, I will be a productive member of the forum. I probably won't even post much.

I'll pour out a bottle of champagne for Amaranthus and Davetello, though. Respect.

<insert obligatory GIF>

Yeah, you do that. Those two guys were actual trouble makers. They seemed dangerous. I forgive them though.

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Dangerous? On a web forum? Do you fail to understand where the Internet ends and real life begins?

You know, Goku, I have a question: you could probably get away with it if you didn't talk about Dragon Ball Z all the time. Why do you think any good will come out of exposing yourself like that? Is it for attention?

Luffy
11-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Dangerous? On a web forum? Do you fail to understand where the Internet ends and real life begins?

No, but the Internet isn't safe. I know a lot about many of you, based on information that many of you have voluntary told here on the forum. It doesn't matter though, I guess.

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 01:33 PM
No, but the Internet isn't safe. I know a lot about many of you

https://static.ylilauta.org/files/8z/orig/s741yjw3/bBTxSad.jpg

Is that a threat?

Luffy
11-07-2016, 01:35 PM
You know, Goku, I have a question: you could probably get away with it if you didn't talk about Dragon Ball Z all the time. Why do you think any good will come out of exposing yourself like that? Is it for attention?

I believe I could have stayed here with this account, had I not told on myself. I feel stressed out by pretending not to be Super Goku. I feel better if people know who I am. I'm concerned people will figure it out on their own, that I'm Super Goku. I planned to not reveal that I'm Super Goku, but the stress got to me. It isn't a pleasant experience posting on the forum anymore.

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 01:38 PM
What about accounts like 'HeySkeletonManCheckYouTube'? Just, like, why?

Luffy
11-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Not a threat. I'm just saying, the Internet is not safe. I'm a nice guy. All I do is get on the Internet, buy action figures and video games, and watch movies and TV. My whole legacy is going to college, not finding a job, and just buying a bunch of stuff.

What about accounts like 'HeySkeletonManCheckYouTube'? Just, like, why?

I wanted to talk to you, because you're a member of the forum. So I was hoping you would see 'HeySkeletonManCheckYouTube' and that you'd talk to me on YouTube.

I'm not a very interesting person at all. I used to post rants about TV and I made too many accounts. That's about it.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 01:48 PM
GokuLovesCylons made me feel bad. So I kicked a puppy on my way home that day and then felt better about myself.

I'm not a nice person.

snake
11-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Got any dirt on me, Goku?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 01:52 PM

Once he's done burying your body in a shallow grave out in the middle of clown-infested woods at night, sure, there will be PLENTY of dirt on you.

#clownwoods

Luffy
11-07-2016, 01:53 PM
GokuLovesCylons made me feel bad. So I kicked a puppy on my way home that day and then felt better about myself.

I'm not a nice person.

I don't love you.

So when does Machias Banshee get here? I predict this will happen:

"Well, Luffy, I have no reason to believe you will stop making accounts. Stop bothering people."

*Machias Banshee drops the ban hammer down hard, locks thread.*

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 01:54 PM
I don't love you.

Just for that, I'mma kick another puppy on my way home.

I'll have to go by a different PetsMart, though; pretty sure my mugshot is hanging on the wall of the last one I visited.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Just for that, I'mma kick another puppy on my way home.

I'll have to go by a different PetsMart, though; pretty sure my mugshot is hanging on the wall of the last one I visited.

I like you. Do you need a hug?

Nope, just that you bought a Marvel Legends action figure that doesn't have derpy eyes painted on it.

thundermaster612
11-07-2016, 01:59 PM
What about me? Do you have **** on me Goku?

Luffy
11-07-2016, 02:02 PM
What about me? Do you have **** on me Goku?

Okay, here's everything I know:

Nah, I don't want to tell you guys. It would be way too creepy.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Have you guys seen my Irma?

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53888

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 02:21 PM
Have you guys seen my Irma?

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53888

Wow, that's actually a figure I would like to own. Whoever made that has got skills to pay the bills.m:P

Luffy
11-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Wow, that's actually a figure I would like to own. Whoever made that has got skills to pay the bills.m:P

Yeah, they're really talented.

I parted with most of my Playmates Toys Nickelodeon TMNT action figures. I kind of regret doing that now. My current Nickelodeon action figure collection is just this:

1. Splinter
2. Stockman-Fly
3. Kraang
4. Mousers
5. Out of the Shadows Casey Jones
6. April
7. Slash
8. Mozar
9. Napoleon
10. Robotic Foot Solider
11. Newtrailizer
12. Leo (painted eyes)
13. Raph (painted eyes)
14. Donnie (painted eyes)
15. Mikey (painted eyes)
16. Irma

That's pretty good I guess. I'm sure it is a small collection compared to what some of you have, but whatever. I'm happy with them.

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Yeah, they're really talented.

How much did it cost you?

Luffy
11-07-2016, 02:36 PM
How much did it cost you?

$79.95. I don't think I'd ever spend that much on an action figure again. I'm an Irma fan, lol.

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 02:39 PM
$79.95. I don't think I'd ever spend that much on an action figure again. I'm an Irma fan, lol.

Wow, that's too much. At least for me it is. I don't blame you for spending that much on a favorite character of yours, though. I know I'd spend that much to get a Shuma Gorath figure.

MikeandRaph87
11-07-2016, 02:51 PM

I'm not a nice person.

Yeah Goku,he shot the sheriff! I wouldn't mess with this guy. Trust me i found it in a Google search. You never know who you are dealing with on the other side of the monitor!

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Okay, here's everything I know:

Nah, I don't want to tell you guys. It would be way too creepy.

Okay, so you don't know sh*t. Damn, and I thought this would be an interesting thread for a moment there.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 02:54 PM
So who is Shuma Gorath?

Yeah Goku,he shot the sheriff! I wouldn't mess with this guy. Trust me i found it in a Google search. You never know who you are dealing with on the other side of the monitor!

Yikes! Well, I hope Barney Fife is okay.

Well, guys, I think it is almost time for me to lock myself out of this account. Or should I stay?

If I am banned, I will accept it this time.

FredWolfLeonardo
11-07-2016, 03:03 PM
So who is Shuma Gorath?

Yikes! Well, I hope Barney Fife is okay.

Well, guys, I think it is almost time for me to lock myself out of this account. Or should I stay?

If I am banned, I will accept it this time.

Id say stay. Since you've changed and given yourself in, you have a better chance of staying than if you continued trolling and didn't reveal yourself until someone like Powder found you out.

Remember my previous advice, accept whatever outcome comes to you and regardless, the most important thing is to be your best. As splinter would say, "Winning is nothing, doing good and acting with honour are the only things that matter." So when someone mocks you, don't respond with anger, better not to respond at all, and move on.

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 03:35 PM
So who is Shuma Gorath?

The guy in my sig. My favorite Marvel character. He's a demon, one of Dr Strange's most deadly enemies. He's a playable fighter in Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, MvC2, MvC3, and UMvC3.

Candy Kappa
11-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Id say stay. Since you've changed and given yourself in,.

He's doing the same spiel he've done before. :roll:

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 03:37 PM
The only thing that ever changes about Goku is his username.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 03:46 PM
Id say stay. Since you've changed and given yourself in, you have a better chance of staying than if you continued trolling and didn't reveal yourself until someone like Powder found you out.

Remember my previous advice, accept whatever outcome comes to you and regardless, the most important thing is to be your best. As splinter would say, "Winning is nothing, doing good and acting with honour are the only things that matter." So when someone mocks you, don't respond with anger, better not to respond at all, and move on.

I agree with this. I will act with honor.

The guy in my sig. My favorite Marvel character. He's a demon, one of Dr Strange's most deadly enemies. He's a playable fighter in Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, MvC2, MvC3, and UMvC3.

That's very cool. I like that he is playable in video games. I had MvC2 and 3 on my Xbox 360 before it broke.

So everybody be sure to vote tomorrow. I already voted.

Jephael
11-07-2016, 04:18 PM
If [Powder] got rid of your sorry ass, I'd be psyched to see him as a mod.

Between the three of us, which one has never gotten temporarily banned before?

http://www.theage.com.au/content/dam/images/g/h/g/o/3/z/image.related.articleLeadNarrow.300x0.ghgn0w.png/1433505778224.jpg

Yea, good luck with your nomination, buddy! :trazz:

Luffy
11-07-2016, 04:20 PM
I have a special announcement: I'm leaving until January 1st, 2017. This is my last post of the 2016 year. If this account is banned, then I will never return, as I accept being banned. I hope I will not be banned, as I'd like to stay here.

Jephael
11-07-2016, 04:23 PM
I have a special announcement: I'm leaving until January 1st, 2017. This is my last post of the 2016 year. If this account is banned, then I will never return, as I accept being banned. I hope I will not be banned, as I'd like to stay here.

You know what they always say:

ADIa7IGbfR4

In all honesty, I gotta stop being so cocky. It's just a matter of time before I run outta luck.

snake
11-07-2016, 04:34 PM

http://www.theage.com.au/content/dam/images/g/h/g/o/3/z/image.related.articleLeadNarrow.300x0.ghgn0w.png/1433505778224.jpg

Is that one from your "eleven year old Emma Watson" album?

Jephael
11-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Is that one from your "eleven year old Emma Watson" album?

Would you rather I used a picture from my "AT&T girl" album?

http://i.imgur.com/JcszY.jpg

I'm having way too much fun with this thread!!! Somebody lock it already before I put my foot in my mouth!!!

ToTheNines
11-07-2016, 04:47 PM

Between the 3 of us, which two have never cyberstalked someone?

http://67.media.tumblr.com/1239ac367fd8bea47f124f6dfe4d6b85/tumblr_inline_mheqa6OUPV1qz4rgp.jpg

Luffy
11-07-2016, 05:00 PM
Hey guys, I am convinced that Machias Banshee is going to ban me. I hope not, but I 100% believe that. So I decided to come back, instead of waiting until next year to come back. I hope no one is offended by this. So anything I have to say, I had better say it soon, because I think banning is on the way soon.

I just want everyone to know that I am in fact not the "AT&T girl." I don't know if anyone believed that.

TurtleTitan97
11-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Not one cares, ya bum. So why don't you make like a tree, and get outta here.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Not one cares, ya bum. So why don't you make like a tree, and get outta here.

I think its make like a tree and leave.

Machias Banshee is going to ban me again, I just know it. Is there any way to avoid that? She's like Batman!

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 05:19 PM

Good grief.

ToTheNines
11-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Is this even Goku though? I thought all his accounts were always "AdjectiveNoun".

Show us your birth certificate.

Luffy
11-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Two questions.

Is anyone else other than me looking forward to the Nintendo NES Classic this Friday?

If I pay a fine of some money by donating to The Technodrome, would that make it better and show that I'm paying reparations for my past multiple accounts and trolling behaviors?

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 05:49 PM
That's very cool. I like that he is playable in video games. I had MvC2 and 3 on my Xbox 360 before it broke.
Yeah, he's dope.

Is anyone else other than me looking forward to the Nintendo NES Classic this Friday?
I'm happy with my two NES'. But it seems like an interesting little thing.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 06:00 PM
This thread is just further proof that FredWolfLeonardo is a duplicate account, and I'm pretty goshdarn sure DestronMirage22 or whatever the hell it is, is a duplicate, too.

FredWolfLeonardo
11-07-2016, 06:21 PM
This thread is just further proof that FredWolfLeonardo is a duplicate account, and I'm pretty goshdarn sure DestronMirage22 or whatever the hell it is, is a duplicate, too.

I'm not gonna waste time arguing, but I'm curious, how do you think this thread exposes me as a duplicate?

snake
11-07-2016, 06:26 PM

I can assure you as Dr. Snake Watson that Powder Holmes is thinking this case over very carefully in his study.

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 06:27 PM

How am I a duplicate?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 06:28 PM
I can assure you as Dr. Snake Watson that Powder Holmes is thinking this case over very carefully in his study.

:tlol: :tlol: :tlol: :tlol:

You just made my night, old fellow. I needed that.

TurtleTitan97
11-07-2016, 06:35 PM

Good grief.

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

Jephael
11-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Between the 3 of us, which two have never cyberstalked someone?

http://67.media.tumblr.com/1239ac367fd8bea47f124f6dfe4d6b85/tumblr_inline_mheqa6OUPV1qz4rgp.jpg

Which of us is actually comfortable revealing their true identity to people? Top that, hot shot!!!

https://img.rt.com/files/2016.05/original/5725d86ac46188bd038b45a1.jpg

TheSkeletonMan939
11-07-2016, 06:38 PM
Oh great, an imaginary dick-measuring contest. Just what the thread needs.

Cure
11-07-2016, 06:39 PM
Being so vain that you have to make sure everyone knows who you are isn't worthy of a mic drop. It's barely worthy of this response.

Jephael
11-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Oh great, an imaginary dick-measuring contest. Just what the thread needs.

http://homegenius.com.au/images/Home-DIY-basic-DIY-tools-home-improvement-tools-DIY-Renovating-measuring-tape1.jpg

All joking aside, I really need to quit letting my ego get so easily bruised. This is exactly what caused me to make a scene at Wal*Mart right before I quit!!!

GoldMutant
11-07-2016, 06:42 PM

:tlol::tlol:

You have made my day a lot better snake! Cast em as the new duo, director!
--------------------------------

As for the topic, I don't care who this Luffy is or DestronMirage22, whether they be Goku arisen (you're late for Halloween btw) or Mew or Esty. Hit the weights, take a shower, and get a clue.

As for FWLeo, I honestly believe the guy's innocent. Are some of his questions for threads a bit weird? Yes, but Cube's are too. ;) Unless there's anything proving otherwise, I feel he's good. Luffy and DM22 (if you're actually being honest) though... buh-bye.

Can we lock the thread now? It's just tiring to have the same song and dance.

Aaronardo
11-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Ooh, boy! An internet slap-fight!

https://media.tenor.co/images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/raw

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 06:45 PM
If I am wrong about FWL, I will of course apologize.

Jephael
11-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Being so vain that you have to make sure everyone knows who you are isn't worthy of a mic drop.

Way to misinterpret my point, dude. I don't reveal my identity out of vanity, I do it to show the world that I'm not some paranoid shut-in loser worried that the internet boogey men are gonna get me!!! I will admit, I do tend to go a little Tony Stark from time to time. You know that scene in Iron Man 3 where he gives his exact address and location to his enemies? I'm willing to admit I would probably do something that idiotic as well!!! Like I said, it's an ego thing.

Cure
11-07-2016, 06:52 PM
I do it to show the world that I'm not some paranoid shut-in loser worried that the internet boogey men are gonna get me!!!

Right, because you care what the world thinks. Because you're vain. It's why you can't resist making every thread about you.

ToTheNines
11-07-2016, 06:56 PM
I'm confused. Several people here know my real name, where I'm from and what I do. My picture has been on my visitor page for years now. And everyone knows Powder's name and face.

Also don't see how it's relevant. At all.

Jephael
11-07-2016, 07:01 PM
I'm confused. Several people here know my real name, where I'm from and what I do. My picture has been on my visitor page for years now. And everyone knows Powder's name and face.

Also don't see how it's relevant. At all.

In my vain attempt to one-up you, I kinda shot myself in the foot. Oh well... call it a truce?

It's why you can't resist making every thread about you.

OMG, you're right. I'm like the Daffy Duck of this place!!! Oh well, might as well own up to it.

PwpD3USKEKw

Cure
11-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Daffy Duck is entertaining.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2016, 07:23 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing. :tlol:

snake
11-07-2016, 07:47 PM

Holy sh*t hahahhahahahaha

Jephael
11-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Wow, I actually managed to break the tension and get some laughs. I'm on fire tonight!!!

*to self* Don't get cocky!!!

Machias Banshee
11-07-2016, 10:01 PM

Machias Banshee is going to ban me again, I just know it. Is there any way to avoid that? She's like Batman!

Like Batman, huh...?

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/Machias_Banshee/BatMod.jpg (http://s35.photobucket.com/user/Machias_Banshee/media/BatMod.jpg.html)

Mm.... maybe not.

Goku, Luffy... whatever name you come up with. Yes, you're banned, I've got no faith that you're going to stay away, and I will continue to searching accounts and ban as necessary.

As for a new moderator, we've already been in discussion for a while. I'm not saying anything else on the matter.