PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Hey guys! I'd like to introduce my self. I'm DestronMirage22. I'm new to this forum, I just signed up and got approved. I've actually been visiting the 'drome for a few years now, and never made an account until now. I haven't had much time on my hands, but now I do, so I finally made the account and I'll be posting and commenting regularly.

Mzx10484
11-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Finally, DestronMirage22 has arrived. Welcome !

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 12:29 PM
And for those who want a good read or don't have anything else to do, here's the story of my relationship with TMNT throughout my life:
Let me start off by saying this: I love turtles. Ever since I was a baby, turtles have been my favorite animals. I even have 2 pet Asian Box Turtles. So naturally I'd like TMNT. What's not to like? I watched the various movies and watched the shows. But, for a few years, I kinda forgot about my favorite tubular terapins for a while. That is, until a few years ago.. I started to search them up online learning new stuff, catching up with what I'd missed . And that's when I discovered the comics.
The Image comics.
Thinking back now, I do find it a little weird I find out about the Image comics, before I found out about Mirage, but I'm kind of glad it happened the way it did. I found out about the issue where Leo gets his arm bitten off by Komodo. I thought "I've Gotta there learn more about this!" One thing lead to another and here I am. A TMNT fan for life. When the IDW comics came out I was excited. But, being broke I couldn't buy comics regularly. I always followed along with what happened though. Now I have more regular income and I was able to start on IDW starting issue 45. Things are good for this TMNT fan

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Finally, DestronMirage22 has arrived. Welcome !

Thanks for welcoming me friend!

ZariusTwo
11-07-2016, 01:14 PM
SUPER news.

Andrew NDB
11-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Thinking back now, I do find it a little weird I find out about the Image comics, before I found out about Mirage, but I'm kind of glad it happened the way it did. I found out about the issue where Leo gets his arm bitten off by Komodo. I thought "I've Gotta there learn more about this!"

You should check out the Image conclusion in my signature.

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 01:21 PM
SUPER news.

Aw shucks. I'm not that big a deal.

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 01:22 PM
You should check out the Image conclusion in my signature.

I did, and I got to say I love them! You can really feel the love that went into making them. I also really enjoyed Odyssey.
I only wish I were able to get physical copies. :(

Andrew NDB
11-07-2016, 01:32 PM
I did, and I got to say I love them! You can really feel the love that went into making them. I also really enjoyed Odyssey.
I only wish I were able to get physical copies. :(

There are still copies of Odyssey available. Just send an E-mail to rich@tmnt-ninjaturtles.com

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 01:35 PM
There are still copies of Odyssey available. Just send an E-mail to rich@tmnt-ninjaturtles.com

Do you know if he excepts any payment methods besides credit cards or PayPal? I don't have a credit card, and PayPal recently screwed me over.

Gin Rummy
11-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

DestronMirage22
11-07-2016, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Thanks dude!

Andrew NDB
11-07-2016, 04:44 PM
Do you know if he excepts any payment methods besides credit cards or PayPal? I don't have a credit card, and PayPal recently screwed me over.

I'm sure he'd take whatever you have.

Icebot
11-10-2016, 07:47 AM
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!