PDA

View Full Version : Team Ups You Want to See

GoldMutant
11-20-2016, 02:05 PM
A thought has crossed my mind recently and just came up more prominently with seeing the Turtles often together in the comics and cartoons. There's some separation though. Anyone know why for them all being together?

Besides that, here's my main topic for the thread: we've seen interesting team ups, from Leo and Usagi to even a what if with the Turtles under Shredder's control in IDW. Relating only to the TMNT franchise though, which team ups would you want to see? Can involve a Turtle or not, anything you wish. :)

For me, I personally want to see Splinter and Michelangelo and Raphael and Leatherhead in the future.

Powder
11-20-2016, 02:20 PM
Leo & Casey are my favorite characters, & you very rarely see them hanging out, fighting, or talking together. So a little of that would be nice, even if Jones would more or less bring the same dynamic Raphael does. Maybe a feature where Leo trains him in something & then he ends up needing to use it in the ending. I dunno. Similarly, Leo hasn't been with alone with April much either, to my recollection. I really liked when he visited her apartment to ask for advice about Karai in the Nick series, her being sort of the older sister he confides in felt right to me.

I dig when they have to team up with villains, putting their differences aside to deal with a mutual threat. Like in the climax of Turtles Forever, for example. Bebop & Rocksteady are kinda like Mikey & Raph in the Nick series, so if they had to stick out a disastrous event together or something that could be pretty funny. R&R bonding over riffing on their cohorts' goofiness & stuff.

More than anything I wanna see more turtle crossovers, like IDW turtles meeting the Mirage turtles. I lovelovelove the multiverse stuff.

thundermaster612
11-20-2016, 06:12 PM
Imagine if there was a Venus and Kirby team up. TURTLE REJECTS TEAM UP!
That would be weird.

I wanna see Raph and Leatherhead. They don't interact much like Leo and Casey. Maybe Splinter and Raph as well. They do interact a bit but only small moments for problems like temper and fear.

Wildcat
11-20-2016, 11:39 PM
I too want more crossovers. Something outrageous like the Henson Turtles meet the PD Turtles or Coming Out of their Shells Turtles meet the comic Turtles :lol:

Let's just have 1 gigantic crossover with every version meeting and teaming up in an epic multi-season TV series.

MikeandRaph87
11-22-2016, 07:53 AM
I always thought it amusing if Casey Jones and Usagi Yojimbo from the 1987 cartoon were to work together.

But sticking to the Turtles themselves Michelangelo and Leonardo don't get much one on one time and would be cool to see more of. It tends to show that Michelangelo is not a goof but takes things serious just tries to be lighthearted in situations when the two are paired.

Splinter interacting with Donatello would be a nice focus. Don is the one of the group who mostly questions the Turtles purpose and seeing/reading something revolving around that with him and Splinter would be a great character piece.

Btw Gold Mutant, I sent you the episode 'Touch and Go' from the 2003 series that had Michelangelo and Splinter paired up in the episode.

Ulisa
11-22-2016, 01:16 PM
I always love seeing Leo and Mikey team up. You don't see it too often but I do think they play well off one another. Mikey seems to calm down some and be more serious if it's just him and Leo.

Other pairings? Well, honestly, I'd love to see Usagi paired with anyone BUT Leo. He seems to be the go-to given their similar personalities/interests so it would be neat to see him act off someone else.

And I'm always a fan of the hero-and-villain have to work together cliche. If done well, it can provide some interesting scenarios.

turtlefanforever
11-22-2016, 04:15 PM
Shredder and Dr Quease. With Shredders ingrained fighting skills and Queases mind it'd be nice to see Shredders rise to power once again after having been destroyed by his own evil. A shredder that's a lot more tech savy has a lot more weapons up his sleeve.

Although i would like to see Shredders homelessness and self destruction fleshed out a bit more.