PDA

View Full Version : The few stories that need to be wrapped up before the show ends

CyberCubed
11-20-2016, 02:38 PM
Let's make a list, add your own or disagree:

1. Overall story with Shredder obviously, this will be concluded by the end of the show. I would like to see Karai demutated too, although this is not that important anymore.

2. Kraang Prime dying, thus freeing the enslaved Kraang from its mind control and allowing them to become "Utroms" once more. We'll probably see them appear one last time in Season 5. The Utroms and Bishop will free the enslaved "Utroms" from Kraang's hive mind.

3. April's powers backstory and her lost mother. We're still hanging here.

4. The Turtles promising to demutate the few mutants who want to be humans again, like Mutagen Man, Spiderbitez, etc. I can see this happening in a quick montage with those still anime scenes.

5. Would also like to see Newtralizer once more and Mona/Sal Commander arrest him.

Other than that there's not much else. I assume all of Shredder's henchmen could get de-mutated and thrown in jail, but who knows.

Aaronardo
11-20-2016, 03:26 PM
Just off the top of my head:

Give Fishface a bit of closure. We got a taste of his character in Baxter's Gambit, so I wouldn't be against an episode featuring him and Raph reluctantly working together. Not very important, but it deserves to be touched upon again.
Again, not very important, but Mutagen Man. Just... turn him back into Timothy if nothing else, but I feel like there are still a couple more stories to be told with him.
Leo damages his voice again so Dominic can take over for Seth Green.

Yeah, that's about it for me other than your 5, which I agree with.

myconius
11-20-2016, 09:01 PM
Leo damages his voice again so Dominic can take over for Seth Green.

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

to me, hearing him voice Leo was worse than nails on a chalk board! :lol: