PDA

View Full Version : Season 5 Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Cartoon Fanboy
11-21-2016, 09:11 AM
Now that we Season 4 is coming to an end, here is all we know so far about the upcoming 5th season kg the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:

We will have 20 episodes for this season.
A brand new villain named Kavaxas will debut. He will be voiced by Mark Hamill.
Karai will be taking over as the leader of The Foot Clan since Super Shredder is defeated in the Season 4 finale.
Tiger Claw will be part of another group which we still don't know much about.
Usagi will debut in this season as well.
We will have another crossover episode with the 1987 Turtles once more like Trans-Dimensional Turtles, only that with 1987 Shredder, 1987 Bebop, and 1987 Rocksteady.
1987 Shredder in the upcoming crossover episode will be voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
Leonardo will be carrying around the Katana swords that he carries around in his Dark Leonardo disguise.

CyberCubed
11-21-2016, 12:22 PM
With only 20 episodes and no new seasons announced, they better make every episode important. 20 episodes is a small amount of time to potentially wrap up the show.

Although I still hope to god we're getting a Season 6 and 7.

Cartoon Fanboy
11-21-2016, 12:28 PM
With only 20 episodes and no new seasons announced, they better make every episode important. 20 episodes is a small amount of time to potentially wrap up the show.

Although I still hope to god we're getting a Season 6 and 7.

Yeah I also wish for a Season 6 and 7. I mean they can do more with the show.

Also with the 20 episodes, isn't there supposed to be three or four story arcs for this season?

FredWolfLeonardo
11-21-2016, 12:32 PM
Awesome! Can't wait for this season. Only thing I would want though is that this season has 26 episodes instead of 20.

Also, regarding the second 80s crossover, it hasn't been confirmed that it will be in season 5 so far. Who knows, it could be nothing more than a small, animated and fun little short that doesn't fit into the main show's timeline. I'm sure it will be in the show however, but its always best to be vary of any unverified claims, such as the almost fully accepted claim before the release of TransDimensional Turtles that it was going to be a 2 parter.

Vicky82
11-21-2016, 12:46 PM
Usagi hasn't actually been officially confirmed for season 5 yet but if season 5 is the last season, then it's most likely he will be in season 5.

Vicky82
11-21-2016, 02:54 PM
I've just been listening to Ciro podcast and talks a little bit of season 5, it starts at 41 mins.

BWQ0kDl6YcI

He says that the format is going to be different, there will be 3 and 4 part episodes.

Usagi shows up towards the end of season 5.

TMNTInsighter
11-21-2016, 03:10 PM

This actually worries me some. They need to introduce him within the first 10 episodes so that those final few episodes can bring the whole clash between our protagonists and our antagonists to an end.

Redworld96
11-21-2016, 03:14 PM

Oh so that was the part I didnt understand in the audio xD

ToTheNines
11-21-2016, 03:43 PM
The Usagi stuff will be a 3 part episode.

snake
11-21-2016, 04:54 PM
I'm very excited. Season 5 seems like it will be the best season of the show

picassotheninjaturtle
11-21-2016, 05:04 PM
The Usagi stuff will be a 3 part episode.

Who said that?

ToTheNines
11-21-2016, 05:07 PM
Ciro Nieli...

CyberCubed
11-21-2016, 05:10 PM
This actually worries me some. They need to introduce him within the first 10 episodes so that those final few episodes can bring the whole clash between our protagonists and our antagonists to an end.

They probably didn't know they got the rights to Usagi until Season 5 was well into production. It makes sense that Usagi doesn't appear till the end, simply because early Season 5 was likely being scripted before they knew they could use him.

picassotheninjaturtle
11-21-2016, 05:18 PM
Ciro Nieli...

He didn't say there would be a 3 part Usagi episode, he said there you be a 3 part arc and Usagi in the show.

ToTheNines
11-21-2016, 05:48 PM
Listen again.

Ashwolf
11-21-2016, 06:43 PM
I've just been listening to Ciro podcast and talks a little bit of season 5, it starts at 41 mins.

BWQ0kDl6YcI

He says that the format is going to be different, there will be 3 and 4 part episodes.

posting this thought in spoiler since its purely speculation based on a episode title

havent mentioned this yet since its a slim chance at happening but over the past few weeks, been thinking more about the forgotten swordsman episode and its possible that memories of leo somehow get wiped from their minds, either that or another new character will show up since usagi isnt showing up until the later half of season 5

Leofan26
11-21-2016, 09:01 PM
I'm lacking behind with season five information I guess, Karai 's plot going to evolve into 2003 Karai plot eh? I'm confused as to why she'd want to take over for Shredder's role since she's teaming up with Splinter / turtles in the season four final, revenge on Leo for failing saving both Splinter and Shredder?

I liked that plot for the 2003 series but it's odd right now for that plot to happen, guess will find out why soon.

Shoot, do not like Usagi appearing the final episodes for season five, I was hoping the beginning of season five :(

Dark Leo eh? Sweet!

Edit;

Why no crossover with the 2003 series? :(

FredWolfLeonardo
11-21-2016, 09:07 PM
So based on what Ciro said, it seems like season 5 will be like a bunch of turtle movies, after the other while season 4 finishes the main storyline with the ultimate defeat of Super Shredder. Then I guess we'll be getting 3 or 4 parters in succession that will be released as movies later on DVD such as the spiritual arc, the Usagi Yoji meetup and the second FW crossover. Its good to know that the Nick show will end its last season on a really high note, if this is indeed the very end.

IndigoErth
11-21-2016, 09:19 PM
Episodes that run a few parts long will be nice, they could have used more of those all along. Although a little concerned that it sounds like it will be less serialized as a whole. I hope they still tie it all together in some way.

Usagi not until the end? Well then I hope that really isn't the end of the series.

CyberCubed
11-21-2016, 10:14 PM
Karai already took over the Foot Clan. She has human Foot Soldiers with her again. This is nothing new.

If Shredder is defeated they won't make robot Foot Soldiers anymore, so Karai has the Foot under her command.

PApagreg
11-21-2016, 10:37 PM
I'm lacking behind with season five information I guess, Karai 's plot going to evolve into 2003 Karai plot eh? I'm confused as to why she'd want to take over for Shredder's role since she's teaming up with Splinter / turtles in the season four final, revenge on Leo for failing saving both Splinter and Shredder?(

You really think its a good idea to leave a power vacuum like that, the girl has to take take charge unless the turtles want see the city at war .

CyberCubed
11-22-2016, 12:16 AM
Wasn't Dracula supposed to appear in Season 5?

TMNTInsighter
11-22-2016, 06:34 AM
Yep. Dracula's going to appear in an episode entitled "Crypt of Dracula" or something close to that title.

lonewarrior20
11-24-2016, 05:22 PM
i know it sounds dumb but if they have a Halloween episode next year i hope they parody the rat king with this. yu_eXegPAWc
i think it could really work especially with him being 'dead' now. all they'd have to do is follow from the manhole to the under ground where his remains are and then he'd have a tale from the sewer for us.

Jephael
11-25-2016, 01:07 AM
Man, I'm pumped for the 5th season. Having each storyarc as a 3-4 parter kinda reminds me of what they did with Futurama right before the show ended up on Comedy Central. Looking forward to see how that plays out, especially with the Fred Wolf TMNT making a comeback.

CyberCubed
11-25-2016, 01:56 AM
The 80's TMNT crossover is probably only 1 episode long like the previous one.

Fishface
11-25-2016, 02:52 AM
They might have 26 episodes again. They changed that from Season 4 which started out as 20 but changed to 26 later on.

FredWolfLeonardo
11-25-2016, 04:19 AM
The 80's TMNT crossover is probably only 1 episode long like the previous one.

The next crossover will be a multi-parter, Im calling it this time instead of Cubed.

CyberCubed
11-25-2016, 12:40 PM
^ I doubt it, they only have 20 episodes this season.

They might have 26 episodes again. They changed that from Season 4 which started out as 20 but changed to 26 later on.

I doubt it, they already celebrated 124 episodes with a birthday cake a few months back. This season is done.

FredWolfLeonardo
11-25-2016, 01:51 PM
^ I doubt it, they only have 20 episodes this season.

I doubt it, they already celebrated 124 episodes with a birthday cake a few months back. This season is done.

Even so, Ciro said this season was going to mainly consist of 3 and 4 parters, and I'm sure its safe to assume to that this new crossover will be atleast a 2 parter among them, if not more. Plus, season 4 didn't have ONE multi parter episode so we have even more reason to believe that among this season, full of nothing but multi part episodes, that the crossover is going to be one of them.

Also, I'm wondering that if this crossover is indeed going to be more than one episode, if they're going to get Renae Jacobs to play April.

matteso586
11-25-2016, 01:54 PM
Who here thinks that the finale for season 5 will be include the trope categories, The Bus Came Back, Continuity Cavalcade, and Back for the Finale?

CyberCubed
11-25-2016, 02:37 PM
Even so, Ciro said this season was going to mainly consist of 3 and 4 parters, and I'm sure its safe to assume to that this new crossover will be atleast a 2 parter among them, if not more. Plus, season 4 didn't have ONE multi parter episode so we have even more reason to believe that among this season, full of nothing but multi part episodes, that the crossover is going to be one of them.l.

The crossover would likely still be 1 episode, it would take up too much time from the other plots. Let's say there are 20 episodes:

- 3 parter
- 4 parter
- 1 crossover episode 80's Turtles
- 4 parter
- 4 parter
- 4 parter

Can be done.

FredWolfLeonardo
11-25-2016, 02:43 PM
The crossover would likely still be 1 episode, it would take up too much time from the other plots. Let's say there are 20 episodes:

- 3 parter
- 4 parter
- 1 crossover episode 80's Turtles
- 4 parter
- 4 parter
- 4 parter

Can be done.

Yeah true that but its also easy to take away an episode or two from the bottom categories and put them in the crossover. For all we know, it could go like this:

3 Parter
4 Parter
3 Parter (crossover)
3 Parter
4 Parter
3 parter finale

Of course, its all speculation at this point. However, all I'm saying is that there's a much better chance we'll get a multi parter crossover at this point than before in the space arc which consisted solely of 1 part episodes. Besides, wouldn't it seem odd to have a single part episode in a season full of multi parters?

CyberCubed
11-25-2016, 02:49 PM
If this is the last season, and I hope not, I doubt they would spend so much time on a crossover when they have to tie up all the loose ends of the show in 20 episodes.

FredWolfLeonardo
11-25-2016, 03:03 PM
If this is the last season, and I hope not, I doubt they would spend so much time on a crossover when they have to tie up all the loose ends of the show in 20 episodes.

Maybe the crossover will be the grand epic finale just like Turtles Forever, after all the loose ends have been tied up. That would certainly be amazing, especially considering that a 3 or 4 parter would be about as long as the Turtles Forever movie, giving them so much more space to do alot more, maybe even have some other turtles versions in there like a bigger role of the Prime Turtles.

Vicky82
11-25-2016, 03:06 PM
Maybe the crossover will be the grand epic finale just like Turtles Forever, after all the loose ends have been tied up. That would certainly be amazing, especially considering that a 3 or 4 parter would be about as long as the Turtles Forever movie, giving them so much more space to do alot more, maybe even have some other turtles versions in there like a bigger role of the Mirage Turtles.

No I don't want the crossover to be the final episode of season 5 and anyway Ciro said that Usagi appears towards the end of season 5.

FredWolfLeonardo
11-25-2016, 03:08 PM
No I don't want the crossover to be the final episode of season 5 and anyway Ciro said that Usagi appears towards the end of season 5.

Finale or not, I'm 100% certain its gonna be a multi parter. Just watch all ya dromers, I will be right.

CyberCubed
11-25-2016, 03:17 PM
The previous ep wasn't a 2-parter and I thought it would be. This won't either.

FredWolfLeonardo
11-25-2016, 03:22 PM
The previous ep wasn't a 2-parter and I thought it would be. This won't either.

The irony if you are wrong again. Atleast this time you haven't set yourself up for disappointment, while I have bet all my life savings that this crossover will be a multi parter.

CyberCubed
11-25-2016, 03:46 PM
I just don't see it. If they didn't make the previous one a 2-parter when they had a 26 episode season and thus more free episodes, they're not going to do it now in a 20 episode season especially if its also the final season.

Jephael
11-25-2016, 03:48 PM
If they didn't make the previous one a 2-parter when they had a 26 episode season and thus more free episodes, they're not going to do it now in a 20 episode season especially if its also the final season.

Poor CyberCubed, you've been so disillusioned to the point this is most likely how you think now.

eKgPY1adc0A

CyberCubed
11-25-2016, 03:49 PM
Most people don't think it'll be more than 1 episode. There's no reason to think otherwise.

Jephael
11-25-2016, 03:51 PM
Most people don't think it'll be more than 1 episode. There's no reason to think otherwise.

Yea, but dude you get proven wrong a lot so until there's conclusive proof that the next cross-over is gonna be just another 1-shot, I say we hold out and wait until they reveal more about before jumping to conclusions.

BYWInsaniac
11-25-2016, 04:07 PM
We should have an official "I told you so" thread for season 5 predictions. Everybody gets one post where they make their official prediction. They can add a dated update to it, but never delete what was originally posted. Get everyone on the record with their guesses so that when season 5 ends, it's easy to look back and see who was dead on and who was way off.

I'm just always entertained by how certain people can be about things they have almost no information about. Could be fun to set that in stone!

But on a different note, if season 5 is a bunch of 3 and 4 part episodes (Clone Wars style?), does getting a complete story before a 3 month break make the hiatuses more bareable?

-JJ

snake
11-25-2016, 06:03 PM
We should have an official "I told you so" thread for season 5 predictions. Everybody gets one post where they make their official prediction. They can add a dated update to it, but never delete what was originally posted. Get everyone on the record with their guesses so that when season 5 ends, it's easy to look back and see who was dead on and who was way off.

I'm just always entertained by how certain people can be about things they have almost no information about. Could be fun to set that in stone!

But on a different note, if season 5 is a bunch of 3 and 4 part episodes (Clone Wars style?), does getting a complete story before a 3 month break make the hiatuses more bareable?

-JJ

If you don't mind, I can make that thread. And yeah, I'm totally getting a Clone Wars vibe from all this.

TigerClaw
11-27-2016, 07:29 PM
With Season 5 being the final season for this series, I hope they wrap of some things that were forgotten about in early seasons, for example, Mutagen Man, Here's hoping they have an episode where he changes him back to normal.

AlessandraDC
11-27-2016, 08:48 PM
I doubt that they will get a chance to wrap up all stories in this final season, so imo it's very likely minor characters like Mutagen Man will have to be set aside for bigger storylines.

CyberCubed
11-27-2016, 08:51 PM
I doubt that they will get a chance to wrap up all stories in this final season, so imo it's very likely minor characters like Mutagen Man will have to be set aside for bigger storylines.

That's not true at all. Its very likely all the mutants who wanted to become human again can be changed back in a quick montage with those still anime images they use when showing flashbacks.

Coola Yagami
11-27-2016, 08:57 PM
That's not true at all. Its very likely all the mutants who wanted to become human again can be changed back in a quick montage with those still anime images they use when showing flashbacks.

You give the show way too much credit. They'll most likely end the ep on some epic final battle against whatever and just end it with the heroes walking away or celebrating with splinter or whatever, completely ignoring any loose threads not directly related to the episode at hand.

CyberCubed
11-27-2016, 09:02 PM
You give the show way too much credit. They'll most likely end the ep on some epic final battle against whatever and just end it with the heroes walking away or celebrating with splinter or whatever, completely ignoring any loose threads not directly related to the episode at hand.

No, Coola, and you know better than this. All the plotlines will likely be resolved. Its also not like EVERY mutant wants to be changed back to normal, only the few human ones.

AlessandraDC
11-27-2016, 09:04 PM
You're right. If they tackle Donnie developing the retro mutagen as an overall arc then yes Mutagen Man may get his due, but I don't think there's going to be a focus on his character again. The other possibility is getting a few more episodes with the Mutanimals.

Coola Yagami
11-27-2016, 09:19 PM
I sincerely doubt Mutagen Man will be cured or even mentioned again unless he gets his own episode in season 5.

CyberCubed
11-27-2016, 09:52 PM
I sincerely doubt Mutagen Man will be cured or even mentioned again unless he gets his own episode in season 5.

Dude, if there is one mutant they turn back to human, it would be him. Some of the others like Spiderbitez or Snakeweed probably never will.

Coola Yagami
11-27-2016, 10:41 PM
Dude, if there is one mutant they turn back to human, it would be him. Some of the others like Spiderbitez or Snakeweed probably never will.

I think IF is the keyword here. The focus will most likely be defeating the Shredder and the foot for good and whatever plots involve the 80s tmnt and usagi.

Powder
11-27-2016, 11:12 PM
The mutants who wanted to become human again can be changed back in a quick montage with those still anime images they use when showing flashbacks.

I'm totally fine with that.

Cartoon Fanboy
11-28-2016, 12:03 AM
I think IF is the keyword here. The focus will most likely be defeating the Shredder and the foot for good and whatever plots involve the 80s tmnt and usagi.

Actually ai think Season 4 will be the season where Shredder is defeated and Karai takes over The Foot Clan. But the rest of the goons will remain. Actually this is what I think.

Since we saw Tiger Claw in the summoning of Kavaxas clip with another group, I have a little theory.

So what if after Super Shredder gets defeated and Karai takes over The Foot Clan, the rest of the mutants that were under the command of Shredder flee. I mean what if they all join a different group (the one seen in the clip I mentioned) or they all go on separate paths. And most of Season 5 (if it's the final season) can be about the Turtles trying to bring an end to the former Foot members.

I know what you are all thinking, "But Season 5 has the crossover, Usagi, Dracula, etc". Well what if at least each former member of The Foot is involved with the situation. I mean Kavaxas was summoned by Tiger Claw, so maybe the other characters and plots will occur due to a situation with these villains.

CyberCubed
11-28-2016, 12:11 AM

There is literally 20 episodes in Season 5. That's more than enough time to wrap up the show properly.

Coola Yagami
11-28-2016, 07:10 AM
There is literally 20 episodes in Season 5. That's more than enough time to wrap up the show properly.

Without curing or even mentioning Mutagen Man. He's a forgotten plot point at this case. 20 Eps to focus on the crossover, usagi. Dracula, whatever tiger claw and the foot with or without the Shredder is up to and at least an ep or 2 dedicated to mikey's shenanigans.

Vicky82
11-28-2016, 11:04 AM
Mutagen Man isn't forgotten, he was mentioned in the last episode and anyway it's going to take about 70 years for Mutagen Man to thaw out, Donnie said it in The Invasion.

Also if you remember the Mutagen Man episode, the ice he's under isn't normal ice it has got mutagen in it. It was a failed retro mutagen

So the only time we are going to see Mutagen Man completely thawed out is that they have an episode that takes place 70+ years in the future, which I can't see happening anyway.

So we are done with Mutagen Man and he's a **** character anyway.

CyberCubed
11-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Without curing or even mentioning Mutagen Man. He's a forgotten plot point at this case. 20 Eps to focus on the crossover, usagi. Dracula, whatever tiger claw and the foot with or without the Shredder is up to and at least an ep or 2 dedicated to mikey's shenanigans.

They could cure various mutants quite easily, as I said, I can see them doing it in a montage.

Donatello19
11-28-2016, 02:58 PM
With Season 5 being the final season for this series, I hope they wrap of some things that were forgotten about in early seasons, for example, Mutagen Man, Here's hoping they have an episode where he changes him back to normal.

Wait, it's been confirmed that Season 5 really will be the last?

TigerClaw
11-28-2016, 03:30 PM
In the latest episode of a Podcast called Turtle Flakes, They interviewed Isaac Elliot-Fisher about Turtle Power Vol. 1 and 2, and he mentions that the show will end after it's 5th season, It's right at the 57:38 mark.
https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/turtleflakes/episodes/2016-11-26T15_54_32-08_00

CyberCubed
11-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Well the show could theoretically get a very late renewal, but for now it seems to be the last.

neatoman
11-28-2016, 04:09 PM
In the latest episode of a Podcast called Turtle Flakes, They interviewed Isaac Elliot-Fisher about Turtle Power Vol. 1 and 2, and he mentions that the show will end after it's 5th season, It's right at the 57:38 mark.
https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/turtleflakes/episodes/2016-11-26T15_54_32-08_00

HsqmU3v0hVA

Metalwolf
11-28-2016, 07:06 PM
I hope they show (or at least mention) curing all the good mutated humans. I doubt too many would want to remain mutants, especially given that being mutated can make you a perpetual outcast to society (and life so much, much harder and isolating.)

Now for the bad guys, should they be demutated, or should they simply be killed off?

TigerClaw
11-28-2016, 07:14 PM
Another thing I would like see addressed in Season 5, The guys finding April's real Mother, I know from a previous season the Mother they found was a robot.

Just have a moment of April reuniting with her Mother and her Dad Kirby O'Neal.

Season 5 will need to pack an emotional punch, and give every character a proper sendoff.

matteso586
11-28-2016, 07:41 PM
Another thing I would like see addressed in Season 5, The guys finding April's real Mother, I know from a previous season the Mother they found was a robot.

Actually, it's an experimental shapeshifter.

PApagreg
11-28-2016, 07:59 PM
Mutagen Man isn't forgotten, he was mentioned in the last episode and anyway it's going to take about 70 years for Mutagen Man to thaw out, Donnie said it in The Invasion.

Also if you remember the Mutagen Man episode, the ice he's under isn't normal ice it has got mutagen in it. It was a failed retro mutagen

So Donnie could't study the failed retro mutagen and give Timothy a serum to unfreeze him because?

TigerClaw
11-28-2016, 08:01 PM
Actually, it's an experimental shapeshifter.
Sadly I never watched the episode, perhaps I should when I have time, I have a couple of episodes on my Tivo that I never got around to watching.

tmntsplinterfan1997
11-28-2016, 08:12 PM
What about the crossover? The one that involves 1987 Shredder, 1987 Bebop & 1987 Rocksteady?

TigerClaw
11-28-2016, 08:15 PM
What about the crossover? The one that involves 1987 Shredder, 1987 Bebop & 1987 Rocksteady?
They will appear in Season 5.

tmntsplinterfan1997
11-28-2016, 08:18 PM
They will appear in Season 5.

You know I was wondering that the 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady would react if they meet a 1987 Bebop and Rocksteady.

The 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady looks cool but the 1987 Bebop and Rocksteady are dimwits.

FredWolfLeonardo
11-28-2016, 09:59 PM
You know I was wondering that the 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady would react if they meet a 1987 Bebop and Rocksteady.

The 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady looks cool but the 1987 Bebop and Rocksteady are dimwits.

They'll both be best buddies and they're pretty much on the same level of competence right now. There's a pattern, both started out in their shows as dangerous brutes whom the turtles don't stand a chance against, but they're now both comic relief and easy to beat.

Allio
11-28-2016, 10:21 PM
The only bebop and rocksteady that has competence right now is the IDW ones.

PApagreg
11-28-2016, 11:21 PM
The only bebop and rocksteady that has competence right now is the IDW ones.

Funny enough its their stupidity that makes them more lethal(the IDW I mean)

Vicky82
11-29-2016, 02:20 PM
Some news on season 5, most we know already.

http://nickalive.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/report-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-may.html

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles season five will have 20 episodes, and will feature story arcs over multiple episodes;

* TMNT season 5 will introduce a brand-new villain named Kavaxas, who will be voiced by Mark Hamill;

* Following the events during the finale of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles season four, Karai will be taking over as the leader of The Foot Clan;

* Tiger Claw will be part of another group;

* Usagi will also debut during this season;

* There will be another crossover episode, similar to "Trans- Dimensional Turtles", featuring Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady from the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series;

* The 1987 version of Shredder in the upcoming crossover episode will be voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson, who voices Shredder and Super Shredder in Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series;

* Leonardo will be carrying around the Katana swords that he carries around in his Dark Leonardo disguise;

* Dracula will feature in a episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles season five titled entitled "Crypt of Dracula".

So it looks like Shredder 'dies' at the end of season 4 if Karai takes over as the Foot Clan.

neatoman
11-29-2016, 02:36 PM
Karai becoming the new leader of the Foot after Shredder dies is kind of an obvious development, the question is just what happens under her leadership. Is she going to turn it into body guard service or is it going to besomething more morally ambigious?

BubblyShell22
11-29-2016, 02:54 PM
Karai said that she wanted to restore honor to the Foot Clan in City at War and I think that is what she'll try to do but most of the henchmen won't be for it and will likely break off on their own and not follow her.

I'm pretty stoked for all of this and can't wait to see what happens in this final season.

TigerClaw
11-29-2016, 03:45 PM
Karai said that she wanted to restore honor to the Foot Clan in City at War and I think that is what she'll try to do but most of the henchmen won't be for it and will likely break off on their own and not follow her.

I'm pretty stoked for all of this and can't wait to see what happens in this final season.
I can totally see that happening, and then Baxter Stockman will come up with some kind of retromutagen, and change not only himself back to normal, but as well as Rahzar, Fishface, Bebop, and Rocksteady back to normal, Maybe even TigerClaw, who knows.

CyberCubed
11-29-2016, 04:56 PM
Its funny how Dracula is appearing, with the name "Dracula." Like, he's not even a TMNT character, but THE Dracula.

TigerClaw
11-29-2016, 05:04 PM
I wanna see some closure during the last few episodes of Season 5.

FredWolfLeonardo
11-29-2016, 05:12 PM
I wanna see some closure during the last few episodes of Season 5.

Ditto, I also wish season 5 was 26 episodes, bringing the total number of episodes to 130. We need the show to end on a perfect number!

CyberCubed
11-29-2016, 07:03 PM
The show needed at least 150 episodes.

ToTheNines
11-29-2016, 07:17 PM
This show needs you to lick poopy butthole.

CyberCubed
11-29-2016, 07:23 PM
I just wish the show would go on. Its just not right for a TMNT cartoon to end so soon.

PApagreg
11-29-2016, 07:26 PM

Mr Poopy Butthole?

matteso586
11-29-2016, 07:37 PM
They can't even get JIM CUMMINGS to reprise 1987 Shredder?!

Drose18
11-29-2016, 08:35 PM
calling it now, season will go
3 parter
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
4 parter

CyberCubed
11-29-2016, 11:15 PM
3 parter
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
4 parter

Why on earth would you think that when they already flat out said this season will consist of multipart episodes, and the fact that its the final season makes it obvious they can't make too many throwaway episodes.

Vicky82
11-30-2016, 12:35 AM
3 parter
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
filler
4 parter

Actually your wrong there, the first episode isn't going to be a 3 parter

The 1st episode is 501 Scroll of the Demodragon, the 2nd episode is 502 The Forgotton Swordsman.

Episode 507 is The Crypt of Dracula.

TigerClaw
11-30-2016, 09:04 AM
Actually your wrong there, the first episode isn't going to be a 3 parter

The 1st episode is 501 Scroll of the Demodragon, the 2nd episode is 502 The Forgotton Swordsman.

Episode 507 is The Crypt of Dracula.
I wonder how many episodes did Mark Hamill do? I hope its not just for one episode.

TMNTInsighter
11-30-2016, 10:50 AM
I wonder how many episodes did Mark Hamill do? I hope its not just for one episode.

I don't see that happening myself. We'll see more of him especially if Shredder really is going to be out of the picture after this season is over.

CyberCubed
11-30-2016, 12:48 PM
There's no indication Mark Hammil's dragon is a major character. He might just appear for an arc.

Coola Yagami
11-30-2016, 02:42 PM
Its funny how Dracula is appearing, with the name "Dracula." Like, he's not even a TMNT character, but THE Dracula.

Not the first time this happened. Batman and Buffy say hi

Vicky82
12-02-2016, 02:13 AM
Ciro posted that he worked with Stan Sakai.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNfkYJVhs0y/?taken-by=superrobot74

CyberCubed
12-02-2016, 02:20 AM
Awesome. I'm so glad they found a way to get Usagi in this show before it ended. For a while I was starting to think the Nick cartoon would be the first show Usagi didn't show up for.

TheBlueTurtle1
12-02-2016, 07:56 AM
shame season 5 will be the last:cry:

Ceres
12-02-2016, 08:07 AM
A damn shame that Krang won't be in this crossover, i would have love to see him and Shredder together one more time lol. And also bummed out that they got the voice actor from 2k12 Shredder for 80`s Shredder. I just don't believe it fits for him, his personality is so different from the current one that i have a hard time picturing it with this kind of voice.

How many episodes will season 5 have anyway, 20?

ToTheNines
12-02-2016, 08:41 AM
A damn shame that Krang won't be in this crossover, i would have love to see him and Shredder together one more time lol. And also bummed out that they got the voice actor from 2k12 Shredder for 80`s Shredder. I just don't believe it fits for him, his personality is so different from the current one that i have a hard time picturing it with this kind of voice.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGmTFoeiFIv5kkVbwI99HcEsOulZ0eu CUwx2WYuA4XkbWvrtHtPg

Ceres
12-02-2016, 10:47 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGmTFoeiFIv5kkVbwI99HcEsOulZ0eu CUwx2WYuA4XkbWvrtHtPg

whats that supposed to say to me :P Still think he can't get the charm the old actors were able to bring to Shredder.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-02-2016, 11:59 AM

Yes, so far it has been confirmed to have 20 episodes, but I really wish it was 26.

But on the positive side, Krang is going to be in the new crossover! The offical paper that showed the list of voice actors in the new crossover said that Pat Fraley was gonna be in it as Krang.

CyberCubed
12-02-2016, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has Shredder/Krang/Bebop/Rocksteady.

Also I'm sure Kevin Michael Richardon will try to imitate James Avery's voice as best he can, he obviously won't use his Nick Shredder voice for him. At worst he'll likely sound like the replacement Shredder VA's in the original cartoon.

Coola Yagami
12-02-2016, 01:43 PM
I'm curious how he'll do it. I've only heard him as 2012 shredder, trigon and one of the stone generals from the 2007 tmnt movie. I've never heard him do anything beyond the evil deep voice so I wonder how he'll do the James Avery shredder. I kinda hope he at least tries for a James Avery impression so it won't clash too horribly with the genuine bebop and Rocksteady and 80s tmnt voices.

CyberCubed
12-02-2016, 02:03 PM
He might wind up sounding like how Shredder did during Season 8 and 10 of the original cartoon with that new deep voice he had in the final seasons.

Ceres
12-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Yes, so far it has been confirmed to have 20 episodes, but I really wish it was 26.

But on the positive side, Krang is going to be in the new crossover! The offical paper that showed the list of voice actors in the new crossover said that Pat Fraley was gonna be in it as Krang.

oh dear then they have to rush pretty much if they want to tie up all loose ends of this series in barely 20 episodes...

So Krang is in it? Awesome, didnt thought he would be there but then even better if he is :D.

Coola Yagami
12-02-2016, 02:39 PM
He might wind up sounding like how Shredder did during Season 8 and 10 of the original cartoon with that new deep voice he had in the final seasons.

Who knows though I'm sure he'll do his best Avery impression since it was the most popular.

ToTheNines
12-02-2016, 02:57 PM
I'm curious how he'll do it. I've only heard him as 2012 shredder, trigon and one of the stone generals from the 2007 tmnt movie. I've never heard him do anything beyond the evil deep voice so I wonder how he'll do the James Avery shredder. I kinda hope he at least tries for a James Avery impression so it won't clash too horribly with the genuine bebop and Rocksteady and 80s tmnt voices.

You've certainly heard his work in more stuff, he's got crazy range.

Cleveland Jr. And Joker in The Batman, to name a few.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Who knows though I'm sure he'll do his best Avery impression since it was the most popular.

I was honestly surprised they didn't just get Townsend Coleman to do Shredder, Id reckon he was the closest to Avery overall and plus he would feel authentic since he actually did play Shredder in season 7 of the old cartoon.

If Nick decided to get Kevin Micheal Richardson for the role when Townsend Coleman was right there for the job, then his 80s Shredder voice must be really, really good and worth the risk.

ToTheNines
12-02-2016, 03:18 PM
If Nick decided to get Kevin Micheal Richardson for the role when Townsend Coleman was right there for the job, then his 80s Shredder voice must be really, really good and worth the risk.

This is good reasoning.

Dust
12-02-2016, 03:59 PM

He played Bulkhead in Transformers Prime, as well as the Joker in The Batman TV show. He's been in a lot of stuff, more than I thought, though I think the funniest thing is that he voiced Grimace on The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald (a thing I didn't know existed until today).

CyberCubed
12-02-2016, 05:38 PM
I think a lot of people are also forgetting Nick's Shredder might not be in Season 5, if he's defeated in this seasons finale, so Kevin Michael Richardson might be out of a job in this show which is why they gave him 80's Shredder.

victory_angel
12-02-2016, 05:53 PM
I think a lot of people are also forgetting Nick's Shredder might not be in Season 5, if he's defeated in this seasons finale, so Kevin Michael Richardson might be out of a job in this show which is why they gave him 80's Shredder.

Kevin Michael Richardson does more voices than just the Shredder. The Shredder is his primary role yes, but even if the Shredder does bite it in the current season, that doesn't mean the actor himself is off the show.

ssjup81
12-02-2016, 06:09 PM
I'm curious how he'll do it. I've only heard him as 2012 shredder, trigon and one of the stone generals from the 2007 tmnt movie. I've never heard him do anything beyond the evil deep voice so I wonder how he'll do the James Avery shredder. I kinda hope he at least tries for a James Avery impression so it won't clash too horribly with the genuine bebop and Rocksteady and 80s tmnt voices.Wish they'd just gotten Jim Cummings...but maybe Richardson'll be ok.

Cure
12-07-2016, 05:23 PM
So I've gone through a few threads or so and I can't find anything on it, but is this the last season? People are speaking about it as if it is but I haven't been able to find out for sure. Can someone help out, please?

Powder
12-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Yeah, Ciro said in a recent podcast that it's the last.

Cure
12-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Aw, alright. I guess it had to end sometime. Thanks.

Autbot_Benz
12-07-2016, 06:31 PM
Yeah, Ciro said in a recent podcast that it's the last.

Break it to Cybercubed gently :lol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Break it to Cybercubed gently :lol:

Nah, dawg. I'm pretty sure we're getting at least seven seasons and a full-length TV movie.

CyberCubed
12-07-2016, 07:49 PM
Where did Ciro confirm it? I thought it was some other guy.

Vicky82
12-08-2016, 03:46 AM
Yeah it wasn't Ciro who confirmed it. It was Isaac Elliot-Fisher.

TigerClaw
12-08-2016, 08:57 AM
I was listening to the Nick Animation Podcast with Ciro, and he talks about Season 5 at the end, Go to the 40:57 mark, He talks about what we can expect in Season 5, and also mention that Usagi will show up at the end, Toshiro Mifune will be the inspiration for Usagi.

BWQ0kDl6YcI

It will have 3 parters with some 4 part stories.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Where did Ciro confirm it? I thought it was some other guy.

Hey, Cubed. Don't be afraid. Do like Journey tells us and...

DON'T STOP! BELIEVING!!!!!!!

You hold onto that feeling, boi.

Jephael
12-09-2016, 07:46 PM
There's always a chance we'll get a few more seasons. Even if Ciro leaves, the show could be handed over to somebody else.

ssjup81
12-09-2016, 11:45 PM
I was listening to the Nick Animation Podcast with Ciro, and he talks about Season 5 at the end, Go to the 40:57 mark, He talks about what we can expect in Season 5, and also mention that Usagi will show up at the end, Toshiro Mifune will be the inspiration for Usagi.

BWQ0kDl6YcI

It will have 3 parters with some 4 part stories.I seriously hope they don't have hiatuses ruining the flow.

Sabacooza
12-10-2016, 12:01 AM
You can count on that.

CyberCubed
12-10-2016, 12:08 AM
I wonder what they mean by multi-part arcs. Technically the space arc was a 13 episode story, even though the individual episodes were all one-shot episodes about a specific plot in the episode.

So is it really going to be multiple part episodes, or just one long running arc in episodic structure, sort of like the space and Northampton arcs were?

Vicky82
12-10-2016, 02:32 AM
Ciro posted a new season 5 pic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN0hX3oh03I/?taken-by=superrobot74

https://68.media.tumblr.com/08df0036be5c56678e3caf3c2267a19d/tumblr_inline_ohy8mtgUPc1ryaut3_540.jpg

I wonder if this is part of a new opening intro.

CyberCubed
12-10-2016, 02:47 AM
Looks nice. Ciro also said Season 5 is his favorite in the comments. Looks like we have a great season coming up.

LeotheLateBloomer
12-10-2016, 09:28 AM
There's always a chance we'll get a few more seasons. Even if Ciro leaves, the show could be handed over to somebody else.

That kinda worries me, honestly. Without him, I shutter to think where they would take this show afterwards.

MarsicornYT
12-10-2016, 10:09 AM
An image of the 1980 Shredder in CGI form was posted on the TMNT Legends app, so I guess this is kinda what he is going to look like on the nick show.

https://s17.postimg.org/yeu5tshun/image.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/b0m6huzx7/)adult image upload (https://postimage.org/)
(Sorry for it being so big)

Aaronardo
12-10-2016, 10:42 AM
That is a damn good-looking model for OT Shredder. And Ciro's Season 5 pic is really sleek too. I'm trying not to get hyped for this season so I don't have unrealistic expectations, but all this talk about Ciro saying it's his favorite season has me excited.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-10-2016, 12:41 PM
That OT shredder model looks so much more menancing than I expected, I'm now curios to see how they handle Bebop and Rocksteady. The hype levels are off the charts!

P.s. So I guess that pic also confirms that the prime turtles will make a second appearance? Maybe this time with their red bandanas. I'm guessing that's how they will look if they enter into the world of the Nick turtles or the 80s turtles.

CyberCubed
12-10-2016, 12:43 PM
Sort of reminds me of the way OT Shredder looked in the NES and SNES games.

Vegita-San
12-10-2016, 02:29 PM
An image of the 1980 Shredder in CGI form was posted on the TMNT Legends app, so I guess this is kinda what he is going to look like on the nick show.

https://s17.postimg.org/yeu5tshun/image.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/b0m6huzx7/)adult image upload (https://postimage.org/)

absolutely amazing. they actually kept this one on model. you'd think people properly trained in maya could get it looking right.

Vegita-San
12-10-2016, 02:30 PM
That kinda worries me, honestly. Without him, I shutter to think where they would take this show afterwards.

without him it can only be better.

look at how it's faded into nothing WITH him.

Aaronardo
12-10-2016, 02:55 PM

You're saying the show can only get better with people like Brandon Auman and Todd Casey at the helm. Ciro's the only reason we've gotten any quality recently.

CyberCubed
12-10-2016, 03:01 PM

And this is what I mean when I say you go into every thread in the Nick section just to troll with ridiculous comments like this. I guess you just proved my point in the other thread.

Vegita-San
12-10-2016, 03:07 PM
You're saying the show can only get better with people like Brandon Auman and Todd Casey at the helm. Ciro's the only reason we've gotten any quality recently.

Nope. it needs a whole new team. Get the People with IDW involved. they get it.

ToTheNines
12-10-2016, 03:09 PM
None of them have ever worked in animation.

ssjup81
12-10-2016, 06:44 PM
That OT shredder model looks so much more menancing than I expected, I'm now curios to see how they handle Bebop and Rocksteady. The hype levels are off the charts!

P.s. So I guess that pic also confirms that the prime turtles will make a second appearance? Maybe this time with their red bandanas. I'm guessing that's how they will look if they enter into the world of the Nick turtles or the 80s turtles.If it helps, this is what OT Bebop and Rocksteady look like in the game...

LeotheLateBloomer
12-10-2016, 07:23 PM

Looks pretty awesome. I wish they could do a crossover with the 2003 turtles just so they aren't left out but I doubt it.

Redworld96
12-11-2016, 01:59 AM
This is a recent recording session of Rob Paulsen, where he says "I portray a villainous talking potato. For which I was paid. Shhh..." but to me it looks like he's talking like an elder Donatello saying he is trapped somewhere and he's waiting April to find him? https://www.instagram.com/p/BN2IWRqANNP/
If I have listened wrong just tell me XD It could happen that he's just recording for another tv show/movie where by coincidence there's another April

Powder
12-11-2016, 02:32 AM
I very much doubt that. But it could be from TMNT still, sure. Like a dream sequence of Mikey's or another one of those wacky drug-trip styled episodes.

shredder orokusaki
12-11-2016, 02:43 AM
If it helps, this is what OT Bebop and Rocksteady look like in the game...

From which game is this screenshot?

ssjup81
12-11-2016, 03:21 AM
From which game is this screenshot?TMNT Legends, just like MarsicornYT's shot. It's a mobile app game. If I manage to get to Shredder again, I'll get a shot of him. They've added a special event based on the Transdimensional Turtles ep so that you can unlock the Mirage and OT Turtles as playable characters.

Edit: Just took a shot from the preview.

Redworld96
12-11-2016, 05:00 AM
I very much doubt that. But it could be from TMNT still, sure. Like a dream sequence of Mikey's or another one of those wacky drug-trip styled episodes.

Rob is saying something like "I am trapped in a giant marshmallow" , so yeah, it could probably be another episode like "Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind" . :lol:

Vicky82
12-11-2016, 05:23 AM
I don't think it's for TMNT, I think it's for a different show.

I've noticed when they do voice recordings for TMNT, they do it on Mondays and sometimes usually on other weekdays, never at the weekends.

I had a listen to it, it's for a different show. He's not talking in his Donnie voice.

Vegita-San
12-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Keep in mind this tmnt crew are mirage purist

didn't the last issue of EL mirage did jump ahead at least a few months, i think..as i seem to remember baby shadow in there?

maybe they are doing something like that, and jumping even further like archie did for the last few episodes. and seeing how weird this tmnt is, i wouldn't put it past them to do a giant marshmellow mutant.

ToTheNines
12-11-2016, 10:49 AM
didn't the last issue of EL mirage did jump ahead at least a few months, i think..as i seem to remember baby shadow in there?.

WTF are you talking about?

CyberCubed
12-11-2016, 12:39 PM

Didn't you say before this show panders to the Fred Wolf cartoon? Now they're Mirage purists?

maybe they are doing something like that, and jumping even further like archie did for the last few episodes. and seeing how weird this tmnt is, i wouldn't put it past them to do a giant marshmellow mutant.

They're not going to do a timeskip. If they did they'd have to update the character models for the Turtles, April and Casey and make them all older

DestronMirage22
12-11-2016, 01:35 PM
They're not going to do a timeskip. If they did they'd have to update the character models for the Turtles, April and Casey and make them all older

And we all know shows with 3D animation LOOOVE to make new character models. :lol: :roll:

neatoman
12-11-2016, 02:11 PM

They are? Then how do explain crap like TDT?

Aaronardo
12-11-2016, 02:44 PM

LOL what? No they're not. Auman shoots for every chance he gets to reference the OT and Ciro's focused on making his own incarnation. Just because some titles reference the Mirage comics doesn't mean in any way they're Mirage purists.

Just ask Andrew.

Vegita-San
12-11-2016, 05:56 PM
And we all know shows with 3D animation LOOOVE to make new character models. :lol: :roll:

ignoring the grumpy replies above ;o)

One would think making new character models at the end of a shows run, when all the resources are not tied up working on other things, would be far easier and quicker than doing something in the middle of say season 2

Vegita-San
12-11-2016, 05:58 PM
LOL what? No they're not. Auman shoots for every chance he gets to reference the OT and Ciro's focused on making his own incarnation. Just because some titles reference the Mirage comics doesn't mean in any way they're Mirage purists.

Just ask Andrew.

it was under my impression that ciro and crew where the mirage purists.. it's nick and playmates that are suggesting all these OT elements.

CyberCubed
12-11-2016, 05:59 PM
One would think making new character models at the end of a shows run, when all the resources are not tied up working on other things, would be far easier and quicker than doing something in the middle of say season 2

They literally make new character models in almost every single episode. Everytime a new mutant, character or a new location is in an episode, its a new model.

Most episodes of the Nick cartoon introduce a new character/mutant every so often, these are all new character models. Super Shredder is a new model. Prior to that Shinigami, Wingnut/Screwloose, Antrax, Scumbug, etc. were all new models. All the space characters in the space arc were new models.

Dust
12-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Grant Moninger, voice of Muckman, is back in the studio, so Muckman could very much make an appearance in season 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN7WGLTBogqe9yZAqa2ItO54WgwnUddsoGxKlA0/?taken-by=grant_moninger

Vicky82
12-12-2016, 01:34 PM
Grant Moninger, voice of Muckman, is back in the studio, so Muckman could very much make an appearance in season 5

http://https://www.instagram.com/p/BN7WGLTBogqe9yZAqa2ItO54WgwnUddsoGxKlA0/?taken-by=grant_moninger (https://www.instagram.com/p/BN7WGLTBogqe9yZAqa2ItO54WgwnUddsoGxKlA0/?taken-by=grant_moninger)

Your link doesn't work.

They finished season 5 in August unless he's doing ADR or they are doing specials.

This is just weird because there is no season 6 and all the actors have been doing voice recordings every week since October.

If it's ADR then Season 5 has got a lot of problems or there's going to be specials instead of a season 6.

Dust
12-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Your link doesn't work.

They finished season 5 in August unless he's doing ADR or they are doing specials.

This is just weird because there is no season 6 and all the actors have been doing voice recordings every week since October.

If it's ADR then Season 5 has got a lot of problems or there's going to be specials instead of a season 6.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN7ibEPBIZ_fuIjDFIeDTYdHQbB2NRwSRn3KZg0/?taken-by=grant_moninger

He made another post, don't know how to make the link work, but it's a poster of the Nick turtles with signatures from all voice actors of characters, from one offs like Napoleon Bonafrog and Savanti Romero, to the Turtles themselves. Might not have been there to record, though it's entirely possible.

Also, gives us character spoilers for season 5, I can see that Grant is also voicing Frankenstein, and there is a character called "Verminator Rex". Also a sketch of Usagi and what I assume is his voice actor can be seen, but I can't make it out.

Vicky82
12-12-2016, 03:14 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BN7ibEPBIZ_fuIjDFIeDTYdHQbB2NRwSRn3KZg0/?taken-by=grant_moninger

He made another post, don't know how to make the link work, but it's a poster of the Nick turtles with signatures from all voice actors of characters, from one offs like Napoleon Bonafrog and Savanti Romero, to the Turtles themselves. Might not have been there to record, though it's entirely possible.

Also, gives us character spoilers for season 5, I can see that Grant is also voicing Frankenstein, and there is a character called "Verminator Rex". Also a sketch of Usagi and what I assume is his voice actor can be seen, but I can't make it out.

His account is private so only people who follow him can see his posts and sadly I don't follow him.

Any chance you could copy and paste his posts and photos.

Verminator Rex??? isn't that a character from Archie comics.

CyberCubed
12-12-2016, 03:27 PM
and there is a character called "Verminator Rex". Also a sketch of Usagi and what I assume is his voice actor can be seen, but I can't make it out.

Verminator X is a cyborg cat mutant in Archie. But calling it "Rex" makes me thinks it a T-rex mutant instead?

Vicky82
12-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Verminator X is a cyborg cat mutant in Archie. But calling it "Rex" makes me thinks it a T-rex mutant instead?

Or a dog as some people do call there dog's Rex.

CyberCubed
12-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Well they already did Dogpound, can't see another dog mutant.

Vicky82
12-12-2016, 03:52 PM
Well they already did Dogpound, can't see another dog mutant.

Well he's wolf now so they probably can do another dog and anyway there's going to be 2 cats now Tiger Claw and Alopex joining in season 5.

ToTheNines
12-12-2016, 03:58 PM
A fox is not a cat.

Vicky82
12-12-2016, 04:06 PM
A fox is not a cat.

Oops sorry I thought she's going to be another Tiger. I forgot that she's a fox.

Dust
12-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Here they are, I'll see if I can get a clearer image on the signed stuff.

Edit: Can't get a clearer image, however you can follow Grant on instagram (if you have it), he will accept your follow, I'm 99% sure. Then you can see for yourself.

thundermaster612
12-12-2016, 05:49 PM
So that Isaac guy only worked on the Turtle Power documentary if I am correct? Where did he get his info for S5 being the end. Of course with all this info it seems like it would have a nice ending (but I would prefer slightly more than 20, screw you Nick and your 20 episode thing.) But it's still in question and yet to be officially confirmed that it is ending. I've accepted that it could end then (minus the fact that 20 episodes seems a bit too less) but I just want to know how he knows. And about that Donatello marshmellow thing, it probably has something to do with April using her powers and putting Donnie in a marshmellow...

Also Nines, mind if I use this in my signature?

ToTheNines
12-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Be my guest, buddy.

CyberCubed
12-12-2016, 06:53 PM
My guess now is if the show does get a late Season 6 renewal, it'll be a big revamp where the show goes in a new direction.

Basically like Red Sky of the original toon or Fast Forward/BTTS of 4kids. We're basically looking at the late season show revamp for the Nick era if it goes on past Season 5. Usually this is when they start panicking and looking for gimmicks to keep the show going before they finally pull the plug.

TigerClaw
12-12-2016, 07:57 PM
My guess now is if the show does get a late Season 6 renewal, it'll be a big revamp where the show goes in a new direction.

Basically like Red Sky of the original toon or Fast Forward/BTTS of 4kids. We're basically looking at the late season show revamp for the Nick era if it goes on past Season 5. Usually this is when they start panicking and looking for gimmicks to keep the show going before they finally pull the plug.
Maybe it would return in the form of Half Shell Heroes.

Powder
12-12-2016, 09:14 PM
https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/15337211_728925167257292_8568309745197252608_n.jpg

I'm wondering if the "Rex" part of Verminator Rex isn't a misspelling or something. No clue who the Usagi sig belongs to, but it's definitely not Stan Sakai.

PApagreg
12-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Seeing how this is the last season I hope Nick burns this season's episode like what they did with Korra

CyberCubed
12-12-2016, 11:53 PM
That poster with all the voice actors signing it, even for minor or one-shot characters, really does give a "farewell this is it" kind of thing

Vicky82
12-13-2016, 12:00 AM
That poster with all the voice actors signing it, even for minor or one-shot characters, really does give a "farewell this is it" kind of thing

Actors have been signing that poster ever since the show started, it's nothing new.

CyberCubed
12-13-2016, 12:05 AM
I just wish the kids of today had a long lasting TMNT cartoon. At only 124 episodes, feels like this show is cut down in its prime.

Xav
12-13-2016, 12:35 AM
For a while I was starting to think the Nick cartoon would be the first show Usagi didn't show up for.Nope, that would be Next Mutation.

CyberCubed
12-13-2016, 12:37 AM
*Cartoon

And nobody expected him to show up there anyway.

ToTheNines
12-13-2016, 04:53 AM
Funny, I can't see Seth Greens sig anywhere.

Jephael
12-13-2016, 05:52 AM
Funny, I can't see Seth Greens sig anywhere.

Guess he didn't want his signature too close to Jason Biggs.

matteso586
12-13-2016, 07:38 AM

That must mean that the series finale will be the type that brings back nearly every minor and recurring character. The ones that are not dead at least.

Also, does anyone see Roger Craig Smith's name on the poster?

AlZarkovski
12-22-2016, 09:14 AM
From German Wiki:

Vicky82
12-22-2016, 09:48 AM
From German Wiki:

The first 2 are right, but the 3rd might be fake.

snake
12-24-2016, 05:18 PM
That must mean that the series finale will be the type that brings back nearly every minor and recurring character. The ones that are not dead at least.

Also, does anyone see Roger Craig Smith's name on the poster?

I love that cliche. Gravity Falls and Avatar had awesome examples of the "every character comes back for the final fight" trope.

PApagreg
12-24-2016, 05:23 PM
I love that cliche. Gravity Falls and Avatar had awesome examples of the "every character comes back for the final fight" trope.

Hell Avatar did it twice

matteso586
12-24-2016, 07:49 PM
Hell Avatar did it twice

Well what do you say, guys? Do we want the series finale to be that type of trope?

PApagreg
12-24-2016, 07:53 PM
Well what do you say, guys? Do we want the series finale to be that type of trope?

I doubt they have the budget to do that especially since the last episodes will be an Usagi crossover

ToTheNines
12-24-2016, 08:48 PM
That's not true. He just said Usagi would be "towards the end".

PApagreg
12-24-2016, 09:28 PM
That's not true. He just said Usagi would be "towards the end".
Still though I don't see how this show has the budget to animate over 12 characters(who have their own unique designs and abilities) in an episode.

CyberCubed
12-24-2016, 09:29 PM
Well the character models would already be done. Most characters probably wouldn't speak so they wouldn't have to hire voice actors for all of them.

Vegita-San
12-25-2016, 09:13 PM
is this show no longer aired on nick prime?

i can't help but wonder how much nick really cares abot tmnt, even after spending so much to buy it.

they pandered off the movie to someone who didn't care.

they stopped believing in the show about halfway through....and now are delaying it so much as to stretch it out...

i dunno.. it'd be nice to see someone with the resources to do tmnt up nice actually care about it.

NinjaPug
12-25-2016, 09:21 PM
Yes new episodes still air on Nick.

If they stopped believing in it halfway through then it would've been cancelled then.

Vegita-San
12-29-2016, 03:33 PM
minus weapons, this is my take on the promo image released recently.

https://s17.postimg.org/yeu5tshun/image.jpg

https://scontent.fewr1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15726671_10154686535570211_7684713643756297022_n.j pg?oh=19aa6eb460c48e7005942930d6c445a5&oe=58DB0641

FredWolfLeonardo
12-29-2016, 03:39 PM
Good job :)

I like your take on it

CyberCubed
12-29-2016, 04:46 PM
Yes new episodes still air on Nick.

If they stopped believing in it halfway through then it would've been cancelled then.

He's just trolling at this point, ignore him. He's been saying the same thing on every Nick thread for the past few months.

ssjup81
12-29-2016, 06:23 PM
minus weapons, this is my take on the promo image released recently.

https://s17.postimg.org/yeu5tshun/image.jpg

https://scontent.fewr1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15726671_10154686535570211_7684713643756297022_n.j pg?oh=19aa6eb460c48e7005942930d6c445a5&oe=58DB0641Since when is the title screen for TMNT Legends a promo pic for the show? Nice job and all on your part, just curious why this is considered a promo.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-29-2016, 06:26 PM
Since when is the title screen for TMNT Legends a promo pic for the show? Nice job and all on your part, just curious why this is considered a promo.

Because there will be a second crossover coming soon in season 5 with 80s Shredder, thus him being at the center of the pic.

IMDB says the episode will be the 3rd in season 5, but it hasn't been offically confirmed yet.

ssjup81
12-29-2016, 06:36 PM
Because there will be a second crossover coming soon in season 5.Yeah, I know that, but this is from the game. They were planning on adding in the '87 and Mirage Turtles at some point anyway. They already added in the Bay Turtles, Nick's Vision Quest Turtles, and Nick's LARP Turtles...makes sense that they'd eventually add in the other variations of them. Hopefully the next set they put in will be the 2k3 Turtles.

It would've been weird from a game point of view to have the '87 Turtles without Shredder in some way. He's not even the main villain and fought halfway through the Gauntlet. Krang is. The stages also have throwbacks to the old arcade games.

Edit: Also, the story they use is loosely based on the Transdimensional Turtles ep. Forgot to mentíon that. ^^

Vegita-San
12-29-2016, 06:50 PM
Since when is the title screen for TMNT Legends a promo pic for the show? Nice job and all on your part, just curious why this is considered a promo.

it was under my impression that was a promo image for the upcoming season 5 cross over.

ssjup81
12-29-2016, 07:00 PM
it was under my impression that was a promo image for the upcoming season 5 cross over.Nah. When they add something new, they change the title screen. That shot is from the most recent update. They added a new event loosely based around the Transdimensional Turtles ep. It's a Gauntlet style event to try and unlock these two sets of Turtles. They added in Shredder, Bebop, and Rocksteady as enemies to fight. Krang is the final boss. Shredder is like a mid-boss...and VQ Leo is good to use against him when he's all powered up.

Here's the title screen used when they first added the VQ Turtles. Sorry it's not good.

Edit: Where did that shot come from? I was mistaken. I hadn't played in a while. Krang and Shredder aren't in the shot for the game since the game title would block them off. Sorry about that. Everything else is there, though and pulled from the game's title screen.

Ursalink
01-01-2017, 11:39 AM
People, I'm afraid you are selling the bear's skin before having killed the beast. I'm conscious that this series took many things from the original version of the TMNT at the Mirage Comics, like Splinter finding the corpse of the Rat King. I read more information about this version, and I realized something big. The good news is that Splinter may still be alive, and the bad news is that Shredder might be alive too. It doesn't have too much sense to kill both the turtles' master and nemesis is this is not the last season. Let me explain:

In the Mirage Comics, Splinter died, but Donatello took samples of his DNA in hopes of restoring him to life some day. However, he eventually discovered that the Splinter they buried was not the same one that raised him. Apparently, at his death, a group of mysterious being known as "the Pantheon" took Splinter to offer him a place in their group, who commanded several kinds of animals. Splinter would have become Lord of the Rats, but he refused. Eventually, the Turtles discovered that Splinter was actually alive, becoming the Daymio of the Battle Nexus. So, if the Battle Nexus is going to appear, then there's a chance Splinter will appear here.

Sadly, Shredder could be alive too. Do you remember the Shredder's clones from Season 3? Who says Shredder didn't cloned himself in a more stable body to resurrect so anything happen to his corporea form? In fact, in the Mirage comics, Shredder was cloned after the Turtles killed him. Also, the "Mystic Foot" (the ones that we saw in the 2003's series as elementals) took a role too in the Shredder's resurrection. So, there's a high chance we haven't seen the last of him.

Well, what do you think?

Vicky82
01-01-2017, 12:00 PM
People, I'm afraid you are selling the bear's skin before having killed the beast. I'm conscious that this series took many things from the original version of the TMNT at the Mirage Comics, like Splinter finding the corpse of the Rat King. I read more information about this version, and I realized something big. The good news is that Splinter may still be alive, and the bad news is that Shredder might be alive too. It doesn't have too much sense to kill both the turtles' master and nemesis is this is not the last season. Let me explain:

In the Mirage Comics, Splinter died, but Donatello took samples of his DNA in hopes of restoring him to life some day. However, he eventually discovered that the Splinter they buried was not the same one that raised him. Apparently, at his death, a group of mysterious being known as "the Pantheon" took Splinter to offer him a place in their group, who commanded several kinds of animals. Splinter would have become Lord of the Rats, but he refused. Eventually, the Turtles discovered that Splinter was actually alive, becoming the Daymio of the Battle Nexus. So, if the Battle Nexus is going to appear, then there's a chance Splinter will appear here.

Sadly, Shredder could be alive too. Do you remember the Shredder's clones from Season 3? Who says Shredder didn't cloned himself in a more stable body to resurrect so anything happen to his corporea form? In fact, in the Mirage comics, Shredder was cloned after the Turtles killed him. Also, the "Mystic Foot" (the ones that we saw in the 2003's series as elementals) took a role too in the Shredder's resurrection. So, there's a high chance we haven't seen the last of him.

Well, what do you think?

Use spoiler tags please or you will be getting a lot of heat from people who haven't seen the final yet. Also discuss this in the Korean thread not here and the season 4 thread until it's aired in the US.

TMNTInsighter
01-01-2017, 12:06 PM

Well, what do you think?

I'm doing this one time out of respect for you Vicky.

Well there is supposed to be some degree of mysticism this upcoming season but I'm not going to jump on the resurrection bandwagon here. Plus, I don't buy the idea that a clone is the same as being resurrected. As others have pointed out here, Vicky82 and victory angel most prominently, this has most likely been a process of the turtles growing up season by season and having Splinter and Shredder gone this upcoming season may just be the icing on the cake of their growing depending on the trials they face in S5.

ssjup81
01-01-2017, 12:07 PM

Well, what do you think?
I think it's best if they both stay dead. I like the idea and have been wanting this ever since season 3 and hated the fact they brought Splinter back.

I want the turtles to go through that stage where they have to grow up because of tragedy and what better way to do that than with the death of a parent?

I'm also going to assume that Shredder killed Splinter and the turtles kill him. They have even more of a reason not to hold back when going up against him.

I really want to see how everyone acts after this, especially Mikey. Will we finally get our punching bag scene or some equivalent? *partially doubts it*

Ursalink
01-01-2017, 02:55 PM
I understand your point of view about the Turtles needing to develop themselves, but you have also to understand that these kind of stories have some rules that it can't be broken.

First of all, we are dealing with the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", and all the teenagers need a paternal figure until they reach full adult age. Think about it. Back in the TMNT 25's anniversary, when "Turtles Forever" was shown, the promo had a scene of Donnie saying something peculiar: "25 years? Then, how can we still be teenagers?". Good question, huh? That's why eliminating Splinter is a big "no can't do" in TMNT, and that's why I hope for his return somehow.

And second, you should know that in superhero stories, no hero can exist without its archnemesis, its greatest villain. Superman can't exist without Lex Luthor, Batman can't exist without the Joker and Spider-Man can't exist without the Green Goblin. Sure, they can beat them, fight other kind of villains and have a rest of each other. But eventually, their greatest enemies always end up returning; proving that bad habits die hard. And following this rule, the TMNT can't exist without their greatest enemy: The Shredder.

And by the way, sorry for the spoilers, but I forgot how to write them.

PApagreg
01-01-2017, 03:07 PM
I understand your point of view about the Turtles needing to develop themselves, but you have also to understand that these kind of stories have some rules that it can't be broken.

First of all, we are dealing with the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", and all the teenagers need a paternal figure until they reach full adult age. Think about it. Back in the TMNT 25's anniversary, when "Turtles Forever" was shown, the promo had a scene of Donnie saying something peculiar: "25 years? Then, how can we still be teenagers?". Good question, huh? That's why eliminating Splinter is a big "no can't do" in TMNT, and that's why I hope for his return somehow.

And second, you should know that in superhero stories, no hero can exist without its archnemesis, its greatest villain. Superman can't exist without Lex Luthor, Batman can't exist without the Joker and Spider-Man can't exist without the Green Goblin. Sure, they can beat them, fight other kind of villains and have a rest of each other. But eventually, their greatest enemies always end up returning; proving that bad habits die hard. And following this rule, the TMNT can't exist without their greatest enemy: The Shredder.

And by the way, sorry for the spoilers, but I forgot how to write them.

1. There are a lot of stories where teenage heroes don't have any adult guidance so I don't see why thats a big deal.

2.While Lex,Joker, and Gobby are archnemesis, the heroes you mentioned still have a large rouge galleries so saying Batman or Spiderman are nothing with out their arch nemesis is a little dramatic

ssjup81
01-01-2017, 03:19 PM

And by the way, sorry for the spoilers, but I forgot how to write them.In the comics there are other adventures the Turtles have that don't involve Shredder at all. There are also other enemies they can face. Oh and by grow up, I meant mature, not particularly age. It's like how in book 4 of the Harry Potter series changed for Harry, and how the tone shifted from book 5 onward to indicate that Harry was growing up.

Luke Skywalker had Vader, but he lost his mentor.

Oh, this show also have some loose ends still that need to be dealt with and tied. Without Shredder being in the way, they can maybe focus on those.

Ursalink
01-01-2017, 04:42 PM
1. There are a lot of stories where teenage heroes don't have any adult guidance so I don't see why thats a big deal.

2.While Lex,Joker, and Gobby are archnemesis, the heroes you mentioned still have a large rouge galleries so saying Batman or Spiderman are nothing with out their arch nemesis is a little dramatic

1º) That's usually true, but even so, teenagers always try to fill the void looking for some guidance from someone they can see as a good example for them. (Even when they pick it wrong).

2º) Like I said, they have way more enemies that those I mentioned, but it's always against their nemesis where the heroes reach their full potential; because they always make the heroes go to their limits and surpass themselves. That's why the Tortles need Shredder.

In the comics there are other adventures the Turtles have that don't involve Shredder at all. There are also other enemies they can face. Oh and by grow up, I meant mature, not particularly age. It's like how in book 4 of the Harry Potter series changed for Harry, and how the tone shifted from book 5 onward to indicate that Harry was growing up.

Luke Skywalker had Vader, but he lost his mentor.

Oh, this show also have some loose ends still that need to be dealt with and tied. Without Shredder being in the way, they can maybe focus on those.

Like I said, I never said the Turtles need to be fighting the Shredder continuously. Of course they can fight other guys, but their real power always comes out when they are deal with their biggest enemy: The Shredder. I also got the mature thing. And about Harry Potter, although he battled different guys, Voldemort was always near until the last book. That's a good proof that the hero will always need his greatest enemy.

Luke had two mentors, actually: Kenobi and Yoda. And even after his death, Kenobi kept existing as a "force's ghost" to help Luke.

And back in the 2003's series, there was also loose ends that the turtles had to fix, like those guys Utrom Shredder experimented to turn into monsters until Donnie found a cure for their condition. In that moment, the Shredder was down, not out. So even if they take the chance to solve some problems, that doesn't mean the Shredder won't return at the end. In the 2003's series, even in the future, the Turtles couldn't get rid of him thanks to time travel.

Technogeek29
01-01-2017, 04:51 PM
1º) That's usually true, but even so, teenagers always try to fill the void looking for some guidance from someone they can see as a good example for them. (Even when they pick it wrong).

2º) Like I said, they have way more enemies that those I mentioned, but it's always against their nemesis where the heroes reach their full potential; because they always make the heroes go to their limits and surpass themselves. That's why the Tortles need Shredder.

Like I said, I never said the Turtles need to be fighting the Shredder continuously. Of course they can fight other guys, but their real power always comes out when they are deal with their biggest enemy: The Shredder. I also got the mature thing. And about Harry Potter, although he battled different guys, Voldemort was always near until the last book. That's a good proof that the hero will always need his greatest enemy.

Luke had two mentors, actually: Kenobi and Yoda. And even after his death, Kenobi kept existing as a "force's ghost" to help Luke.

And back in the 2003's series, there was also loose ends that the turtles had to fix, like those guys Utrom Shredder experimented to turn into monsters until Donnie found a cure for their condition. In that moment, the Shredder was down, not out. So even if they take the chance to solve some problems, that doesn't mean the Shredder won't return at the end. In the 2003's series, even in the future, the Turtles couldn't get rid of him thanks to time travel.

The Mirage is a good example (and maybe IDW) of the shadow of the Shredder being a bigger part than the actual character himself. A lot of the fan favorite Mirage stories don't involve him CAW being a good example of the after math of his death causing a lot of problems.

GoldenFlither
01-02-2017, 10:28 PM

Well, what do you think?
I'm usually just a lurker, but I wanted to say thanks for that information! I didn't know much about previous incarnations and it's nice to have that little hope for a reunion somewhere down the line.

If I were younger I know I'd have welcomed the dark turns the series takes. But I've gotten to an age where I prefer those feel-good moments and happily-ever-afters. Having a working life and raising a family you welcome these where you can. ;) I suppose I still tolerate the more grim moments when it's followed by happy endings.

But for the sake of the discussion, if I may raise some other things I haven't seen addressed yet? I think some of them might even support the theory you proposed.

a) If Shredder is defeated permanently, is there a theory as to why his voice actor was present during a recording on the same day as James Hong? I'd say it may be him recording his lines as the '80s Shredder, but I recall the voice actors of Fishface and Tiger Claw being present also, as well as Kelly Hu.

b) This whole summoning of the demodragon from...well, hell, essentially (goodness), has me suspicious that, even if Shredder is not resurrected, the Turtles may encounter him again.

c) Shinigami is a powerful being and a bringer of death. That's pretty huge and yet was barely tapped into. Is it possible that she may also play a part in the next season, or is it believed that her contribution is more or less over? I would be particularly impressed if either she somehow influenced the events (in which case Renet would be a welcome return to have a little clash with Michelangelo's new girl for having altered fate) or can somehow alter them once more. Or perhaps, as an immortal being, some sort of connection to the demodragon.

d) While trying to connect with April in the last (US-aired) episode, Splinter had a vision of creatures in red robes, which I can only assume is the same as those cult followers as they summoned the demodragon. I don't know what this would be suggestive of, but I thought it odd.

e) Miyamoto Usagi. One can only theorize about this one, but I think they would support Ursalink's theory about where Splinter is during this season considering previous incarnations. Or rather one of them, that being the 2003 series.
*This is irrelevant, but besides Karai, this is my favourite character in the franchise (although it's a character from another property). I'm so looking forward to seeing him.

f) Given that part of this upcoming season is suspected to take place in the immortal realm, have we established a motive as to why they're there? Usually each season (or at least the first part of it) is given a bigger McGuffin outside of the episodic plots, i.e. recovering at the farmhouse to eventually defeat the Kraang and take back NY, space adventures to stop the destruction of Earth. Given that the season 4 finale was more conclusive than the previous two, we don't know yet what will motivate the Turtles in this one. This could again support the idea that this past finale isn't as conclusive as we think.

As an extension of this...

g) I suppose this demodragon could be the major villain, but given that it's the final (pre-planned) season that would presumably have to be the most epic and conclusive for the entire series, introducing an all-new villain to have the final showdown with would be a little underwhelming. I mean, what it the final battle of the final season had been with the Triceritons? Wouldn't people be a little disappointed? Shredder, as Ursalink has pointed out, is the major villain without a doubt. I don't think I'm ever as invested in a battle as I am when it's between the Hamato and Foot because that's where the real drama stems from.

I can only expect counter-theories from here, but I would ask more for confirmation of the contrary (for instance, if we're certain Shinigami will definitely not be in this season). Other than that, these are only points of discussion.

Ursalink
01-04-2017, 02:38 PM
Well, I guess we could make a list about "unsolved cliffhangers" to cover Season 5's plots, until the moment that Shredder will return. Face it, guys, old habits die hard, so he WILL return. Well, let's see what we can see in Season 5:

+ An official solving of the war between the Utroms and the Kraangs.
+ The situation of the Mutagen Man.
+ What happened to the Punk Frogs?
+ To see what happened with minor allies like Muckman and Sir Malachi.
+ The potential return of the Fugitoid.
+ To see what happened with minor past enemies like Snakeweed and Spider Bytes.
+ Donatello possibly reconstructing and upgrading Metalhead.
+ Possibly discovering what actually happened to April's mom.
+ Potential return of Savanti Romero? (Another Time Travel could bring us Splinter again).
+ Potential return of Lord Dregg? If Tokka came to Earth, why not him?
+ The Triceratons potentially returning somehow.
+ A reencounter between Ralph and Mona Lisa. And now that I think of it, maybe resolve what exactly happened to the Newtralizer.

Well, What do you think? Something I missed?

Vegita-San
01-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Well, I guess we could make a list about "unsolved cliffhangers" to cover Season 5's plots, until the moment that Shredder will return. Face it, guys, old habits die hard, so he WILL return. Well, let's see what we can see in Season 5:

+ Potential return of Savanti Romero? (Another Time Travel could bring us Splinter again).
+ A reencounter between Ralph and Mona Lisa. And now that I think of it, maybe resolve what exactly happened to the Newtralizer.

but i thought this show didn't drop plot points or forget characters ;o)

this show tries to be grand and world expanding, and then forgets crap like crazy.

TMNTInsighter
01-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Well, I guess we could make a list about "unsolved cliffhangers" to cover Season 5's plots, until the moment that Shredder will return. Face it, guys, old habits die hard, so he WILL return.

I doubt that (for once).

Well, let's see what we can see in Season 5:

1) I'm on board. Especially b/c it's weird that, outside Bishop, we haven't seen a trace of the Kraang and Utroms since coming back.
2) It definitely should've been done by now so while it's still a bad job on the series' part, I'm still on board.
3 and 4) I don't think are issues. Malachi maybe but Muckman's got a satisfying, more complete end to his episode.
5) I (unfortunately) don't think that's going to happen. The best case scenario is he somehow becomes the new Metalhead otherwise his present self's final moment in ELS is a waste in more ways than one. It'd all come down to whether they want to and can rehire David Tennant.
6) Their absences are more of a big deal than 4 and 5 so I'd be on board for that.
7) see #5
8. Definitely on board. It's as big a hanger as #2
9) I don't think that's an issue.
10) Hell no.
11) They've served their purpose so I don't think that's an issue.
12) The former is possible after looking inside Raph's head in "Insecta Trifecta" but it's not as big an issue as the latter. Leaving the cliffhanger from "Newtralized" hanging this long, not to mention the fact that he's been in the last two season intros and not made an appearance at all is a terrible job on this show's part! The latter has to happen!

ssjup81
01-04-2017, 06:03 PM

Well, What do you think? Something I missed?I figured they were implying that the Punk Frogs would be killed. They were headed to Louisiana. ><

victory_angel
01-04-2017, 06:34 PM
They had their chance to cure Timothy in lonely mutation. Donnie had only two doses one for Kirby and one for Splinter.

Kirby was a more immediate case and for Splinter that was making good on a probable childhood promise. When Donnie offered to restore Splinters humanity Splinter responds by saying "I'll think about it" which is a phrase that does translate to "no"

So Timothy would have gotten it by default

But Donnie had also said the retromutagen takes a long time to make and every time they have it there is always someone else who needs it more.

Karai needs it this time, Tim gets the next batch. Oh wait no we need to use this batch to cure the city, we'll cure Tim next time. Shredder is now a roided out super Shredder we will definately cure Timothy next time.

It wouldn't suprise me if they have the unfortunate twist of the retromutagen destroying Timothy since he's pure mutagen and we don't know what the retromutagen does when it comes in contact with its opposite

TheJ-manTurtleMan
01-05-2017, 02:59 AM
Just a theory but...

Season 5 being the last season still hasn't been confirmed by Nickelodeon or anyone on the Turtles crew yet right? I'm wondering if they are waiting for a big event to discuss it. Wondercon is at the end March this year, and last year they had a pretty good panel. Then after that is San Diego. So IF they are waiting for for one of these conventions, then we might not get any season 5 episodes till April or later :tsad:

lonewarrior20
01-05-2017, 08:15 AM
maybe we need people picketing outside their offices demanding more episodes/seasons. then again we'd probably come off as this kid.
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/5a/5a594c30c37db765a820796ab96b94d3283cbd143afe0af99b a0480d6ae0f7c8.jpg

Vicky82
01-18-2017, 12:30 AM
Ciro posted a new pic from the unfinished music video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPZOpSZBqSf/?taken-by=superrobot74

Vegita-San
01-18-2017, 06:02 AM
cause what everyone wants to see is a music video about a pointless character with a dumb thing that doesn't even qualify itself as a song. :/..

tmnt is doomed at nick ;o)

DestronMirage22
01-18-2017, 07:11 AM

Wow Ciro. Apritello? Really? You stooped that low?

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
01-18-2017, 07:35 AM
maybe we need people picketing outside their offices demanding more episodes/seasons. then again we'd probably come off as this kid.
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/5a/5a594c30c37db765a820796ab96b94d3283cbd143afe0af99b a0480d6ae0f7c8.jpg

And it that doesn't help, start riots! :)

Redworld96
01-18-2017, 08:20 AM

Is it confirmed if the whole Ice Cream music video will be from a season 5 episode, or is just something apart from the show? (like just a videoclip to upload it on the net or something like this) :ohwell:

Chaotix12345
01-18-2017, 08:45 AM
Is it confirmed if the whole Ice Cream music video will be from a season 5 episode, or is just something apart from the show? (like just a videoclip to upload it on the net or something like this) :ohwell:

They've confirmed that it'll be tagged on to the end of an episode. (They came up a couple minutes short on one of them.)

AlZarkovski
01-21-2017, 12:32 PM
s05e04. End Times.

Vicky82
01-21-2017, 01:07 PM
s05e04. End Times.

I saw this on Tumblr

So at the moment season 5 is like this.

501 'Scroll of the Demodragon'
502 'The Forgotten Swordsman'
503 'Heart of Evil'
504 'End Times'
505 TBA
506 TBA
507 'The Crypt of Dracula'

Vegita-San
01-21-2017, 01:22 PM
dracula? running out of ideas..sigh.

Maybe I'll skip season 5 and just binge watch it after all.

this show has slowly been declining in quality since season 2.

CyberCubed
01-21-2017, 01:24 PM

Go away, troll. If you have nothing to contribute to this section, leave.

snake
01-21-2017, 01:24 PM

Dracula's awesome tho

Vicky82
01-21-2017, 01:27 PM
Yeah I can't wait for the Dracula episode, maybe one of the Turtles will get bitten.

Erm you did know that they used Vampires in the Mirage comics right, Raph even got bitten by one and he mutated.

CyberCubed
01-21-2017, 01:32 PM
Vegita-san has been trolling this forum for months, maybe even years. Just ignore him. He's not here to contribute to the conversation.

FredWolfLeonardo
01-21-2017, 01:45 PM
I read on Wikipedia that season 5 has been upped from 20 to 26 episodes. Really hoping this is true but its best to take it with a grain of salt.

Vicky82
01-21-2017, 01:48 PM
I read on Wikipedia that season 5 has been upped from 20 to 26 episodes. Really hoping this is true but its best to take it with a grain of salt.

It's probably fake.

FredWolfLeonardo
01-21-2017, 01:50 PM
It's probably fake.

There is hope though, right?

Vicky82
01-21-2017, 01:55 PM
There is hope though, right?

Thinking about it, there were some voice recordings between October and December last year and I thought it was for season 6, so it's possible they changed it to 26 episodes.

But still take it with a grain of salt.

Vegita-San
01-21-2017, 02:10 PM
Yeah I can't wait for the Dracula episode, maybe one of the Turtles will get bitten.

Erm you did know that they used Vampires in the Mirage comics right, Raph even got bitten by one and he mutated.

yeah. I don't think they fit in too well there, either. considering, IIRC, they where just there to move the plot forward with the mutation and didn't get fully explored. of course, it's been a long time since iread those issues so my memory might be off

oh cubed. Disagree with someone and suddenly, ooh, look hateful troll. lol..

Ashwolf
01-21-2017, 02:34 PM
I saw this on Tumblr

503 'Heart of Evil'
504 'End Times'
505 TBA
506 TBA

if some of the episodes go down like how i think they will, then so excited for them

ssjup81
01-21-2017, 02:37 PM
I saw this on Tumblr

503 'Heart of Evil'
504 'End Times'
505 TBA
506 TBA

I'm going to assume that ep 2 will be Usagi's ep. For ep 7, elsewhere I mentioned how I think it'll have a twist and focus on Casey for some reason.

Vicky82
01-21-2017, 02:40 PM
I'm going to assume that ep 2 will be Usagi's ep. For ep 7, elsewhere I mentioned how I think it'll have a twist and focus on Casey for some reason.

No Ciro said on a recent podcast that Usagi will appear towards the end of season 5.

The Forgotten Swordsman is probably an episode about Leo.

CyberCubed
01-21-2017, 02:41 PM
Very interesting in the mystical theme they seem to be going in Season 5, which will be a nice contast to Season 4's sci-fi theme.

Season 5 of the 2k3 series was also mystical with dragons and Gods, so this should be similar.

ssjup81
01-21-2017, 02:50 PM
No Ciro said on a recent podcast that Usagi will appear towards the end of season 5.

The Forgotten Swordsman is probably an episode about Leo.
I totally forgot that. Well, an ep about Leo...sign me up. As I've mentioned before, this is the first incarnation where I've actually favored Leo. I love this take on him.

tmntsplinterfan1997
01-21-2017, 02:55 PM
I wonder what's Season 5 of TMNT 2k12 gonna be about?

BubblyShell22
01-21-2017, 03:21 PM
Sounds like a pretty good season so far from what I've read here. Definitely excited for it.

ToTheNines
01-21-2017, 03:35 PM
Fred Wolf and 4Kids both completely crapped the bed with season 5. With this being Nick's last, I really hope they don't follow that tradition.

Go away, troll. If you have nothing to contribute to this section, leave.

It's precious to see a post like this come from you.

CyberCubed
01-21-2017, 04:08 PM
I am serious when it comes to TMNT.

I quite liked the Ninja Tribunal arc, and Season 5 of Fred Wolf has a number of great episodes like Mutagen Man, Shredder's brother, Planet of the Turtleoids, Mondo Gecko, and some others.

Jephael
01-21-2017, 04:15 PM
I am serious when it comes to TMNT.

More like obsessive, but hey that's just my opinion.

Season 5 of Fred Wolf has a number of great episodes

A personal favorite of mine from that year is the one where Mikey is mistaken for an Egyptian a deity and his followers are all trying to emulate him by using his surfer talk.

Vegita-San
01-21-2017, 05:29 PM
Fred Wolf and 4Kids both completely crapped the bed with season 5. With this being Nick's last, I really hope they don't follow that tradition.

It's precious to see a post like this come from you.

it's nice to see i have some use around here..

Which season 5 for fred wolf? It kind of had two. Ice Trapped episodes and the 'Shredders Mother Batch'. One focused on humor. the other a little more on action. I personally liked the CBS episodes a little better, but I didn't mind the syndicated ones either. One of my favorites, Super Hero for a Day came from that batch.

As for 4Kids...wasn't that a Playmates directive? Less serious more Fred Wolf Like? yeah. while in hind sight I guess FF wasn't too bad, I REALLY didn't care for it at the time. especially after the super awesome first four seasons.

Ashwolf
01-21-2017, 05:57 PM
it's nice to see i have some use around here..

Which season 5 for fred wolf? It kind of had two. Ice Trapped episodes and the 'Shredders Mother Batch'. One focused on humor. the other a little more on action. I personally liked the CBS episodes a little better, but I didn't mind the syndicated ones either. One of my favorites, Super Hero for a Day came from that batch.

As for 4Kids...wasn't that a Playmates directive? Less serious more Fred Wolf Like? yeah. while in hind sight I guess FF wasn't too bad, I REALLY didn't care for it at the time. especially after the super awesome first four seasons.

actually, season 5 of the 03 series felt just as serious if not more than seasons 1-4, it was season 6 & 7 that were less serious as a whole

Dust
01-21-2017, 05:59 PM
actually, season 5 of the 03 series felt just as serious if not more than seasons 1-4, it was season 6 & 7 that were less serious as a whole

The turtles turned into dragons.
That's all I'm going to say.

Vegita-San
01-21-2017, 06:19 PM

actually, i was referring to FF, the televised season 5 :).

I rather liked the mystic arc of the 'lost' episodes.
the Turtles with Super Powers for a short time is a fun idea :)

CyberCubed
01-21-2017, 06:32 PM
The turtles turned into dragons.
That's all I'm going to say.

Which was fine. It was a season dealt with mystical abilities, so it worked well for that particular season.