PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions

GhostPoet
10-17-2003, 12:15 PM
Ok, first I gotta say..i've been a huge fan of the Turtles for a long time...I watched the original series religiously. Then my attention of it went away for a while..a few minor incarnations came and went quickly...and then I heard about this new show...I figured it'd be a lame kiddy version...like a pokemon type a deal where it's all silly and no real fighting.

WOW...I was shocked. This new series is just incredible!! Shredder Strikes Back has to be one of the most amazing episodes I've ever seen! It's so anime...so much style, great music, GREAT working of the story!!

Anyone know how well it's doing? I want to see this show go on to MANY MANY MANY more seasons and movies! hopefully animated movies. Are there any planned?

btw..I also keep hearing how Shredder is going to die soon...how can this be? He's the main villian...there wouldn't even be a show without him?

Karpo_007
10-17-2003, 12:55 PM
The show is doing very well, second season is on the way, and they are working on ideas for season 3.

gobo
10-17-2003, 01:05 PM
I also keep hearing how Shredder is going to die soon...

He already did. But, somehow, it doesn't stick cuz he'll be in season 2 as more than just a memory. Check the season 2 synopses at NinjaTurtles.com if you want a second opinion.