PDA

View Full Version : What's gonna happen to the Foot Clan in Season 5?

tmntsplinterfan1997
11-22-2016, 06:40 PM
My theory:

Shredder will be defeated in Season 4 finale.

My question about Shredder's henchmen:

What's gonna happen to Tiger Claw, Bebop and Rocksteady, and Fishface and Rahzar in Season 5?

CyberCubed
11-22-2016, 07:00 PM
Karai is already in charge of the Foot Clan. Most likely robot Foot Soldiers will not be made anymore. So Karai and Shinigami will remain in control of the Foot.

As for his henchmen, who knows? They'll either go rogue, Xever could go back with the Purple Dragons, and we know Tiger Claw will be having a story with Alopex.

TigerClaw
11-22-2016, 07:07 PM
Karai is already in charge of the Foot Clan. Most likely robot Foot Soldiers will not be made anymore. So Karai and Shinigami will remain in control of the Foot.

As for his henchmen, who knows? They'll either go rogue, Xever could go back with the Purple Dragons, and we know Tiger Claw will be having a story with Alopex.
We do know that TigerClaw gets a metal hand in Season 5.

TMNTInsighter
11-23-2016, 06:21 AM
That looks more like some kind of metal glove for the summoning Tiger Claw needs. What I want to know is how we get to that point. That is WAY beyond Tiger Claw's profession--and what happens next proves it.

tmntsplinterfan1997
11-23-2016, 06:04 PM
That looks more like some kind of metal glove for the summoning Tiger Claw needs. What I want to know is how we get to that point. That is WAY beyond Tiger Claw's profession--and what happens next proves it.

I was thinking the same thing about Tiger Claw's metal hand.

lonewarrior20
11-23-2016, 06:40 PM
they might end up in a former henchmen group with these guys.
https://timenerdworld.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/490venturebros.jpg?w=753

Fishface
11-24-2016, 02:24 PM
I reckon they will start a cruise ship amd go on vacation. Have Bebop as a DJ, Chrome Dome as a Butler, Tiger Claw as the captain, Stockman can just chill at a hot tub, Rocksteady will be in thhe pool with Fishface and Rahzar will be watching Chris Bradford's show.

tmntsplinterfan1997
11-25-2016, 11:50 PM
Maybe Rocksteady and Bebop will be going back to collecting and stealing things.

Rahzar will be able to have his dojo back.

Fishface will be with Hun and the Purple Dragons.

TigerClaw
11-26-2016, 08:06 AM
Maybe Splinter will take over the Foot Clan like he did in the IDW comic.

Powder
11-26-2016, 01:28 PM
I'd like to see it stay under Karai's control, with the mutant henchmen getting de-mutated.