PDA

View Full Version : Help with my autograph collection

Raph
11-25-2016, 09:43 AM
Hello fellow TMNT fans,

Rutger from the Netherlands here! As you may all know by now I have a massive TMNT autograph collection (http://www.tmntautographs.com) and still working hard to expand it.

I've been collecting for almost 11 years now and still haven't been able to get in touch with Dan Green a.k.a. James Snyder. He is mostly known for voicing Commander Mozar, Mortu and the Professor in the 4Kids TMNT cartoon and '87 Leo in TURTLES FOREVER

Now he will be a guest next year at:
Digi-Con 3 in Doncaster Deaf College, Doncaster, UK (February 25/26)
and at:
JAMPcon in The Chattanoogan Hotel. Chattanooga, TN (April 21/22/23)

Is anyone going to either of the 2 conventions and willing to get an autograph for me? I will send you 3 photos of his characters in advance and pay you through PayPal.
Please let me know via a private message or rutgergret@live.nl

Many, many thanks!

Jephael
11-25-2016, 10:47 AM
Good luck with getting your autographs, Rutger. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!!!

Raph
11-29-2016, 02:16 AM
Thanks man! That's so nice of you.
I wish you a wonderful holiday season as well.

Oh and... BUMPING the thread :tgrin:

Mzx10484
11-29-2016, 02:54 AM
Very nice collection of autographs ! Just checked it out 8)

Raph
11-29-2016, 03:51 AM
Oh that's cool, thank you man! I'm very proud of it and it's the biggest organised TMNT autograph collection out there :D

neatoman
11-29-2016, 10:50 AM
Are you willing to buy an autograph from me? I'm going to get Sean Astin to sign a copy of Amazing Adventures #10 for me next week, but if you want to I'll get him to sign my extra copy of TMNT ongoing #49, you just have to buy it from me in that case.

Raph
11-30-2016, 12:28 AM
Thanks man, I already have and met Sean Astin. And I always let the actor sign an 8x11 picture of their own character.

____

And for all who read this thread. I found a solution, so I no longer need help getting an autograph from Digi-Con :)

Many thanks!